Popular Ghost tales

By leo_Awesome_Valdez

Stories in this book: •La LLorona •Carmen Winstead •Tu-po •Kuchisakeonna •How to play the stair Game •Noppe... More

La Llorona
CARMEN WINSTEAD
Tu-Po
Kuchisakeonna

The stair Game ritual 1

6 1 0
By leo_Awesome_Valdez

SPECIAL EDITION

HOW TO PLAY

●candle
●no weapons
●an empty stair
●water
●Dirt
●time keeping things
●A mirror
●matches
●Lighter
●six sided dice
●food offering
●Handful of Ash
●2 or 3 dust bunnies
●a living creature (insects etc)
●1 fingernail
●salt
●Sharp object  {Recommended: Silver
●small fan
● Courage

Begin in the afternoon. Be sure to record the time. Stand the bottom and say "it is from here whenceforth I shall commence". Put the fan on the first step "Here is the air that mortal breathes" . Second step "Here is the water that mortal drinks". On third, spread the dirt "Here is the earth on which mortal stands". Unlit the candle and say "Here is the fire that burns mortal hands". Set the picture of your home "Here is the time that has come to pass" then place the picture on the next step and roll the dice "Here is the present and the die is cast". The time keeping device "Here comes the future, the time ticks by now". Food " Here is the offering for the devil's mouth". The mirror  (don't hesitate) "Here is my image, in gods likeness I trust". The ash "Here is mortality, Ashes and dust". The creature "Here is a life, I present to thee". Make the next step the final and make a salt line " No further than here"

REST IN PART 2

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9M 655K 33
For months Summer is trapped in a cellar with the man who took her - and three other girls: Rose, Poppy, and Violet. His perfect, pure flowers. His f...
811K 27.2K 149
Urban legends and myths from around the world will be published here.
395K 10.1K 36
This is a Collection of Real Life Horror stories. These stories are told by various different people who personally experienced paranormal events.
3.3K 374 13
Some people are obsessed with ghosts while some are interested but the real question is do ghosts even exists? What if you summon with a ghost? Will...