THE ALPHA MATE

By roseack3533

It is about a normal girl who is already excited to meet her mate but what if she realises that she just bec... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER Seven
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
Author Note
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
Epilogue

CHAPTER TWO

261 3 0
By roseack3533

I woke up in the pack hospital. Kisha,mum and the Luna were there.

"Are you alright child?"

I couldn't help but stare at her. You never get the luna to come this close to you. Then it hit me. Lucas was my mate. Oh why can't he be like her? Oh moon goddess. Of all the people Him?

"She's alright. Just a bit startled."

She says and chuckles lightly.

"Rose. Calm down. It's alright."

Kisha tells me. I try to nod.

"Can I talk to her for moment?"

The luna asks them. They look at each other and nod.

"Yes Luna. "

They both say and leave.

"I understand how you feel." Luna says and I look at her amazed.

"Y-y-you do?" I ask.

"Yes. I'm surprised you're not shaking. I was." She says and laughs.

"Hmmm. Why Him?" I laugh to and ask.

"You disgust my son huh?" She says.

"No. Not like..." I start to say.

"I get you. He sometimes makes me angry. Changing girls and acting like a jerk. Forgive my language. " she says and clenched her fist.

"No don't worry. I've heard worse."
I say surprised she says these words.

"All I am saying is just hang in there for me. Just try to be cool with him and it would be alright " she says. He voice is soothing.

"Yes Luna." I say.

"I will have to discuss somethings with your mother." She says and leaves. I start to think of my life after I graduate. Or the prom.

LUCAS pov:

Of all the people her? Why? why not Tryphana. She was hurt but she got a mate. But he's in another pack. And he's a bit weird. We had both hoped for us.

"Does it look bad. I mean the mate's hot!"

Calden my wolf says. I roll my eyes. I want to reject her but if I do. Mum won't forgive me. I see mother rearranging HER room. I roll my eyes. She's to come here right after prom. When the black moon shows up I am supposed to make her my Luna. I groan in frustration.

You've got to admit Lucas. She's hot and she's gof nice eyes and a body huh.

Shut up Calden.

The next day
Rose POV:

I am heading to the school hallway looking for Kisha. As I pass by I see people looking at me. Some whispering and I hear one say.

"She's Lucas mate." "What!" "Yes." "Woah."

"Rose! Rose! Rose! Wait up.!" I hear Kisha screaming. I roll my eyes.

"Where were you?" I say when she manages to come to me.

"I was at Parker's. We had a romantic dinner which turned out into something. " she says and smiles .

"I see." I say angrily. Can't believe they had the time of their lives whilst I was left to my fate.

"Everybody's talking about you." She says.

"I know." I say

"And guess what tomorrow is the prom. He might ask you.or not maybe Tryphana." She says.

"She's got a mate." I say.

"Whoosh. Oh look there's the devils." She says. I see Lucas and Tryphana holding hands. I look around but it seems the goddess had something else in mind. I accidentally bumped into him and he grabs me before I can fall.
Ooooooh sexy.

He groans and pushed me to the locker. My back makes a loud bang as I hit the lockers. Lucas has his hands trapping me and I can't stop myself as I find myself looking into his eyes. He comes closer and I see he's angry. He whispers in my ears.

"Listen freak. I know we're mates but this doesn't mean you should think it would get make us close. Cos I can never like a girl like you."

Ouch

"But I am actually doing this for my mother. And so I would deal with this only if you stay out of my business. Got it clear?" He says.

" I would if you do the same. Mr Lucas Doofus. See you later. " I whisper to his ear get down from his cage he set for me. He looks at me surprised and I smirk at him and leave. I ask Kisha if he's still looking.

" yep he is."
I smile at the thought of him looking at me as I make my way to the classroom.

LUCAS POV:

I can't believe her. She has the audacity to talk back to me.

Wow. Our mate is a seductive one.
Shut up Calden.

"What did she say?" Tryphana asks me.

"Nothing Babe." I say and wrap my arms around her.

Little did I know that they had taken a picture of what happened and it was on the newspaper in our pack.

AT HOME

"I see you got acquainted with Lucas." Mom says and shows me the newspaper of Lucas and I infront of a locker.

"WHAT!" I say and grab the paper. I can't believe this. It looks as if we were in a romantic mood.

"OHH I'm so proud." Mom says and hugs me.

"Mom is not what you think.." I try to say

"Then what is? All I can see is you and him in a sexy pose nuzzling each other." Jedidiah says and I look at him with a serious face.

"Jedidiah stop teasing your sister." Isabelle says and I give her a look which says thanks. She smiles at me.

Lucas Pov:

" You didn't tell me that you and Rose are friends now." Mother says and shows me the pack's newspaper. I groan.

"Oh yeah. We were just figuring out what we will wear to the prom tomorrow. " I say and smile.

"Have you asked her?" She asked me.

"No." I say

"No?" She asks. I then realised I just made her realise I was lying.

"No...." I start to say looking for an excuse.

"Then go ask her. Tell her the dress is on me." Mother says.

"But mother..." I say and think of Tryphana. I know it's not good to flout the rules but I can't stand her.

"No buts. Go now." Mother commands me in her luna voice. I go and find myself heading to her house.

Rose 'Pov:

I honestly don't think I can go to the prom. Lucas hasn't asked me and no one can go with me cos everyone saw that I got mated on the blue moon. I sink to the floor.

"ROSE!! LUCAS IS HERE!" Mum shouts.

"What?" I say.

I get down and I see him there. I am surprised and so was he. Well cos of what I was wearing. I looked down to see I was in a crop top and short jeans which couldn't cover half of my ass. Ooops. He walks to me and says the thing I didn't expect him to say.

"Would you be my date to the prom?"

He says .I look at him surprised.I blinked my eyes to see if I was not dreaming. I then looked at my family and they looked happy so I nodded my head slowly and he smirked. I knew he was acting.

"Mother says the dress is on her." He says and I start to think how would she take my measurements.

"Bless her soul." My mom says.

"Goodbye. See you at my place at 6. Cos we have to go there as a couple." He says.

"I know." I say and glare at him. He kissed my forehead and smirks at me. He knew my parents were watching. I glare at him and close the door in his face. I see my family looking at me. I just sigh and go upstairs. They won't understand. They don't let me talk to them. Isabelle comes in. Well she stood behind the door but you know we can trace scents so I told her to come in already.

"Is there something you're not telling us?"

She asks. And for a moment I started blabbering it all to her. She was quiet as she took in all I was saying. Then when I finished she talked

"I knew he was a jerk. Your brothers don't have to hear of this. Well they would deal with him but Your dad..." she says.

"You know!" I say and cover my face.

"He's a gamma and it will ruin his status. I feel the moon goddess has a reason for this. Please try to deal with him well for some time who knows?" She says and for some point she makes sense.

"You're right. Thank God you're my sister in law. At times when I need a sister to talk to. You're always there well when the rest aren't with kids." I say.

"I'm not your sister in law I'm your sister too. Don't feel shy to talk to me about anything. I'm always here okay. Now get some rest you've got to sleep before the prom. Cos when you wake up you will be pounced on by your three sisters." She says and leaves.

"Okay. Bye. Thanks once again." I say before she closed the door.

Lucas Pov:

Oh the more I see her the more she annoys me. I was thinking of how I would make her life miserable once she becomes my Luna when I bumped into Mother. She looked excited and held my cheeks

"Did you ask her?"

"Yes I did and she agreed ."

"Oh good. You're just in time for her dress. You won't send it. I'll let her father come pick it up. But come see the dress."

"Mother I don't feel well.."

"Nonsense. It's the colour you choose when you told me what you wanted to wear to the prom with your mate."

She remembered. I remember vividly telling her I wanted navy blue and peach clothes for my mate and I. And when I came to the room. I was even though I didn't like the idea of going with her. I fell in love with her dress. It was on a mannequin alongside mine. And they looked splendid. My mother was happy I was happy with the dress. I couldn't wait to see her in that. Wait what am I thinking?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 29.9K 31
Sadie O' Connell couldn't wait to meet her mate. She had always seen how her mother and father loved each other, which is something she couldn't wait...
63.8K 1.5K 23
Reyna Maree is an abused girl who has a rough life. So when her mate rejects her, she is pushed to her limit. So she runs away and finds a new pack...
756K 21.8K 40
Opposites attract. Everyone has heard this phrase at least once in their lives. Well, what if the person you're meant to be with is truly the opposit...
592 22 24
An alpha finding his Luna best thing ever right. Well what if The Luna isn't the human everyone thinks she is And what if she actually knows about...