𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 || 𝘒...

By itz_beauty

❝ you could see it in their eyes. they weren't quite friends anymore the way she looked at him? friends don't... More

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸 - 𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚗 𝚂𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹 - 𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝙳𝚊𝚢
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺 - 𝙸𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝙺𝚒𝚜𝚜
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻 - 𝚄𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚄𝚖𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼 - 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽 - 𝚁𝚒𝚜𝚔
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾 - 𝙶𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝙵𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕!
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿 - 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚃𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶 - 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝙵𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚜
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷 - 𝙸𝚏 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸 - 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹 - 𝙼𝚒𝚍𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖 𝙴𝚡𝚊𝚖𝚜 + 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝
𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎
|| 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞! ||

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚎𝚛

25.6K 809 1.9K
By itz_beauty

(A/N: Avoid using curse words please, I won't hesitate to delete your comments! Now that that's out of the way, enjoy the story!)

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ֎ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

|| 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

Love makes everyone blind.

Even if it's so obvious to many, love makes everyone see things and perceive them differently from what they usually would see.

It just makes you feel like screaming at your screen whenever you see two people obviously in love but they can't confess because they're too scared to.

It's frustrating, indeed. But...everyone becomes blind when it comes to love and we can't help it, now can we?

There's always a blindfold that covers our eyes when we start to fall in love, or when we're already in love.

Will I finally take off that blindfold that prevents me from seeing something so obvious, or will we stay as just friends?

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ֎ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Do you happen to be lost?" I asked a guy who had dark chocolate hair with matching brown eyes. He wasn't so tall, nor was he short. His height was average.

"O-Oh! Uhmmm...we're looking for the Chairwoman's office and got lost while searching." he explained with a light blush.

"I'll take you there." I offered. He tried to decline it, but since I'm the type of person who wouldn't take no for an answer, he gave up and ended up following behind me.

"My name is Y/n by the way. What's yours?" I inquired as I turned to look at the guy carrying a little boy who I assume was his brother.

"I-I'm Kashima Ryuuichi and this is Kotaro. Pleasure to meet you." he greeted as he waved Kotaro's hand to make it look like he was waving to me.

"So, doesn't that make you a Dragon and Kotaro as a Tiger?" I mentioned to strike up a conversation.

"Dragon? Tiger? What do you mean?" he tilted his head to the side.

"Like, Ryuu for Dragon and Ko for tiger." I chuckled lightly. He laughed too and I can tell that Kotaro was confused.

"Oh, we're here. See you around, I guess." I waved as I watched him wave back before entering the Chairwoman's office.

"You'll miss lunch if you continue this stupid habit of yours." someone smacked the back of my neck. I didn't have to turn around to know who it was.

"He was lost and I couldn't just stand there and watch him roaming around with no sense of direction." I argued as I rubbed my head to soothe the pain from being smacked.

"Whatever, there's no point in arguing with you. Let's get lunch." he started to walk away as I followed behind him.

"I see no reason for you to walk behind me when there's space next to me." he said. I knew this was an invitation to walk next to him.

I hurried to his side and we walked to the cafeteria where we eat lunch together.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ֎ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

𝚁𝚢𝚞𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Sorry to interrupt the fun, but it's time for the end of my shift." Usaida-san announced as he carried Midori-chan with both of his hands.

"Eh?!" I gasped.

"The old chairwoman is real stingy, so I don't get paid for overtime. But now that you're here, well..." he paused.

"Anyways, the teachers should be coming to get them soon." he continued.

"Y-Yes, sir." he handed me Midori-chan.

"Or do you think you can't handle it alone?" he raised a brow.

"I-I'll be fine. I've taken care of babies before, even." I mentioned.

"Oh, really? I really will go then. You're sure?" he asked once more.

"Yeah" I replied.

"Really sure?" I have a feeling that he doesn't trust me.

"Definitely" I said.

"By the way, if you ever need help, a pretty girl always comes here to check up on the kids. She'll gladly help you if you just ask. She'll help even if you don't ask. Anyways, I'm off." He left after he was sure that I can handle things here on my own.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ֎ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"You can go home you know. You don't actually have to wait for me." Kamitani said as I handed him a towel to wipe his sweat.

"I can't go home until all members of the baseball club have finished their practice." I reminded as I arranged all the equipments.

After he changed into his school uniform, we headed for the babysitter club where he will be picking up his little brother.

I made sure to walk next to him while we made our way to the babysitter club.

Standing in front of the door, Kamitani slid the door open a bit too harshly.

"Taka! It's time to go." he yelled.

"Taka, it's time to go home." I called as I peeked over to see the same boy staring at Kamitani.

"Who are you?" Kamitani glared daggers at him.

"I-I'm the new helper here, Kashima Ryuuichi middle school, third year." he introduced.

"I'm Kamitani Hayato, same grade." he straightened his back to appear taller.

"Ohhh, it's Kashima-kun! I heard there would be a transfer student in Kamitani's class. Would that be you, Kashima-kun?" I asked with a bright smile on my face.

"Y-Yeah, I think. It's great to see you again." Kashima-kun greeted with a smile. I smiled back.

"Sorry we were late. The club kept us late. Mom's still grading papers, so we came to get him instead." Kamitani explained.

"Nii-chan! I'm not goin' home yet! Y/n, let's play Princess and Knight!" Taka demanded.

"I told you, we're going." Kamitani didn't necessarily yell, but his voice got deeper.

"No, no, no! I didn't play with Y/n today!" Taka yelled as he shook his head furiously.

"No throwing tantrums." Kamitani hit his own brother in the head. Sometimes, I wonder how his skull manages to survive that.

"Hey! You didn't have to hit him!" Kashima-kun shouted.

"Words aren't enough to convince him." Kamitani retorted.

Taka came running to me with his little feet. Bending down, he jumped into my arms and began to cry.

"Nii-chan, you meanie! Meanie! Meanie!" Taka yelled as he pointed an accusing finger at Kamitani who just ignored his wailing.

"Hey, Kashima. Mine's handled. You should pay attention to your own." Kamitani gestured to the boy sitting in the corner, reading a book.

"Kotaro looks so lonely all by himself." I mumbled.

"Right" Kashima-kun muttered.

"See you" Kamitani started walking ahead before Kashima-kun could even say goodbye.

"We'll get going now, see you tomorrow Kashima-kun." I waved before catching up to Kamitani with Taka in my arms.

We soon made our way outside. The night was cold as the stars illuminated the sky, making the night beautiful.

Taka's countless stories filled the night's silence as he walked right next to me after he had told me that he didn't need to be carried.

"Y/n-san! Kamitani!" we heard. Turning around, I saw Kashima-kun panting heavily with Kotaro in his arms.

"Kashima-kun...what is it?" I asked as I observed the situation carefully to somehow get a grasp of what's going on at the moment.

"Will you show me to the closest hospital with a pediatrics ward?" he asked.

"Kotaro...my little brother's got a fever!" he explained.

"Of course, I'm always happy to help. Kamitani, leave Taka to me. You go on." I said as I scooped up Taka. Kamitani looked hesitant but he agreed anyways.

"Fine, but call me when you're done." he demanded before leaving to show Kashima-kun the closest hospital around here.

I ran to the teacher's faculty where Mrs. Kamitani should be since Kamitani did mention something about her still grading papers.

"Mommy!" Taka called as I placed him down.

"Y/n? Taka? What's the matter, you two?" she asked.

"Could you please watch Taka for a moment? I won't take long." I bowed before leaving Taka to Mrs. Kamitani.

Taking my phone out form my school bag, I dialled Kamitani's phone number and he picked up immediately.

"We went to Ozawa Clinic. It's just a few minutes from the school. Don't get distracted." he reminded.

"Okay, I got it. I'll see you then." I ended the call and ran over to the clinic he mentioned.

Well...I tried to until I saw a kitten abandoned on the streets. It looked cold and it didn't seem like the mother was around and I'm sure she isn't coming back.

"Don't get distracted"

Kamitani's voice echoed in my mind as I realized that I had the cat in my arms.

"I did it again" I sighed as I placed the kitten back to retrieve it afterwards. There's no way I'm leaving it behind.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ֎ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

"What did I just tell you?"

"Not to get distracted"

"And what did you do?"

"I got distracted..." I mumbled.

"You're hopeless" I got ready to be smacked at the back of my head, but nothing came. Instead, a hand was placed on top of my head as he ruffled my hair.

"You better take care of it." he muttered before removing his hand from my head. I just stood there, astonished by what had just happened.

"Mom said that she'll just bring Taka back when she's done. I don't want to wait for them so let's go." he stated.

"Okay" I smiled as I ran to his side and we walked home together.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ֎ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

"Really?" Usaida-san asked in disbelief.

"Yes. But we got him to the hospital right away, so he was fine." Kashima-kun reassured.

"I'm glad it wasn't too serious." I sighed in relief.

"Yeah. Thanks, Y/n-san. And you too, Kamitani." Kashima-kun thanked the both of us.

"Oh please, call me Y/n. We're friends now." I chuckled. He seemed slightly flustered but nodded his head anyway.

"Hey Kotaro! I b-brought my best book with me today! Wanna look with me?" Taka stuttered.

They all started to read together and announce their roles in the Ranger 5. It was a very adorable scene to watch.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ֎ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

(𝐀/𝐍 : 𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚢! 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝚒𝚗 𝚒𝚝. 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝙶𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚎𝚗 𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚌 𝚜𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎? 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚏 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.9K 1.9K 17
"I'll always support you too. We'll make our future bright and achieve our dreams... together." A story where y/n, a former model moves to Miyagi for...
99.7K 2.8K 31
Sometimes you never think about what you do. Sometimes you just keep going, thinking nothing of it or the consequences. But of course, sometimes thos...
14.2K 452 23
Ryuuichi and his Younger toddler brother Koutaro recently lost both of their parents in a fatal plane crash. Later on, they were approached by Youko...
166K 3.5K 29
16+ U get added to a gc and shit happens 😀 Texting-AU mostly i don't own Haikyuu! this is kinda cringe in the beginning i'm sorry but the chapters...