For Now & Forever

By Kili-Loverxx

Summary: Annalyssa Rachel Swan wanting to escape the horrors of her past I.e. her abusive ex-boyfriend and li... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter One, Moving to Forks
Chapter Two, New School
Chapter Three, Lessons
Chapter Four, Explanations
Chapter Five, Esme's surprise and Bella's accident
Chapter Six, The School trip and Waylons Death
Chapter Seven, Bella knows and Lunch with the Cullens
Chapter Eight, Baseball Madness
Chapter Nine, New Arrival
Chapter Ten, Prom
Newmoon
Chapter Eleven, Summer Gathering
Chapter Twelve, Birthday Blues
Chapter Thirteen, The Cullens Decision
Chapter Fourteen, Family Time
Chapter Fifteen, Halloween Bonfire
Chapter Sixteen, First Christmas
Chapter Seventeen, Bella has gone mad
Chapter Eighteen, Touch and Go
Chapter Nineteen, The Proposal
Chapter Twenty, The Escape
Eclipse
Chapter Twenty-One, Willow's First Birthday
Chapter Twenty-Two, An unwanted visitor
Chapter Twenty-Three, Visiting Mum
Chapter Twenty-Five, Bonfire
Chapter Twenty-Six, A Date and a Wedding
Chapter Twenty-Seven, Graduation and a Party
Chapter Twenty-Eight, Training
Chapter Twenty-Nine, Hiding and The Battle
Breaking Dawn Part 1
Chapter Thirty, The Wedding
Chapter Thirty-One, The Honeymoon
Chapter Thirty-Two, The News
Chapter Thirty-Three, Moving in
Chapter Thirty-Four, Preparation
Chapter Thirty-Five, The Birth
Breaking Dawn Part 2
Chapter Thirty-Six, Waking up
Chapter Thirty-Seven, Betrayal
Chapter Thirty-Eight, Gathering Witnesses
Chapter Thirty-Nine, The Battle
Chapter Forty, Epilogue

Chapter Twenty-Four, Intruder

7.9K 213 14
By Kili-Loverxx

(Anna's, Willow's and Jasper's outfits.)

Chapter Twenty-Four, Intruder

As soon as the plane had landed on Sunday afternoon Willow and I had been swept up in Jasper's and my Dad's arms. For the rest of the day we had spent curled up in the living room catching up over what happened during the weekend, each filling each other in on what had happened. Though they just mainly wanted to know how our time was in Florida with Mum and Phil. Now though, it was time for school.
Dad had an early shift so Willow would he spending the day with Sue and Harry while Jasper and I were at school. And I was most likely going to have dinner with them to make up for this weekend, while Jasper went shopping for his suit with Emmett and Dean.

Stepping out of the shower I dried myself off, put on some deodorant and wrapped my hair up in a towel. Stepping into my bedroom a smile immediately stretched across my face at the sight of Jasper already showered and dressed playing with Willow on our bed who was already dressed too. Considering I had dressed her while Jasper showered and got himself ready as she had got herself and Jasper's pyjamas quite messy this morning.

Jasper was in a white button down shirt, a grey waist coat, black trousers and black cowboy boots. As for Willow she was dressed in black spotted trousers, white socks, her princess trainers, a thick long sleeved white t-shirt that had a Minnie Mouse pattern on the front in the same colour as her trousers, one of the ears even had a small white bow on it, a black jumper, her red coat and her hair was in little pig tails.

"Don't you two look gorgeous." I smiled kissing both their cheeks before getting dressed. Changing into a lacy black bra and matching underwear, blue ripped jeans, black ankle socks, black ankle boots and a black sheer lacy crop top. Sitting at my vanity table I quickly dried my hair brushing it and leaving it in my natural curls over my left shoulder. Putting on some natural makeup with pink lipstick instead of red for a change, my black leather jacket and I was done.
"Doesn't Mama look so beautiful Willow?" Jasper asked as he gently bounced her on his knee but his eyes were locked on mine. "Yes she does." Jasper continued agreeing with himself.

"And Dada looks as handsome as always." I said kissing his lips lovingly. The kiss went on for several minutes, Willow distracted by her teething toy. When the doorbell rang separating us from our moment, a groan of displeasure falling from both our lips.
"That'll be Sue." I sighed checking over Willow's bag again before we headed downstairs letting her in. "Hi Sue. Thank you for having Willow at a short notice."
"It's no bother Anna. You know that." Sue smiled pulling me into a hug before she did the same to Jasper and kissed Willow's forehead, taking her once she was in her car seat.

"When you come over later. I want to hear all about your dress Anna and Willow's." Sue said sternly though it was ruined by the smile on her face. "Right, I should get going and let you two get to school. Have a good day." Sue said bidding us goodbye and driving off once we had helped her put Willow's things in her car.
"Well my love," Jasper said wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me close. "Now, that we are alone for a few minutes, before we have to head to school, there's something that I want to do." A smirk spreading across his face.
"And what's that Jazz?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

Instead of answering Jasper threw our bags on the floor, picked me up so my legs were around his waist and kissed me hungrily walking us back until my back hit my car. I kissed him back just as hungrily, as I tangled my fingers into his blonde curls tugging on them making him groan. His tongue swiped across my my bottom lip, but I denied him, until he bit my lip gently making me gasp. Our tongues tangled together in a furious dance as our teeth clanged together. Jasper pulled back so I could catch my breath but he didn't stop kissing me. He kissed along my jaw and down my neck leaving little love bites causing me to let out breathless moans.

Pulling his head up by his hair I kissed him passionately again but this wasn't as hungry as the one previously, it was slow and full of love. When we pulled back once more so I could catch my breath Jasper was smirking satisfied at my neck which I rolled my eyes too a smile playing on my own lips.
"I really missed you darlin'." Jasper said pressing a sweet kiss to my lips. "I wanted to do that last night but I saw how tired you were so I didn't."
"I really missed you too Jazz. I love you." I said happily resting my forehead against his.
"I love you too. We better get to school." Jazz sighed letting me get down and get in my car turning the engine on, while he grabbed our bags.

As it turned out we arrived to school just as the warning bell sounded and had to run to our history class apologising for being late while we snuck to our seats at the back. Jasper wrapping his arm around my shoulders as we watched a war documentary.
"So, do I get a hint? About the dress." Jasper asked cheekily, earning a snack to the chest curtsey of me.
"You know you don't." I laughed quietly. Jasper just chuckled kissing my temple.
"After school before we go get our suits, I'm heading to Esme's as I want to continue my project I started over the weekend." Jasper whispered after we got told off for laughing.

"What project?" I asked curiously.
"I'm building an arbor for our wedding." Jasper whispered. And in that one sentence I couldn't even begin to explain the amount of love I felt for the man besides me as tears filled my eyes. Brushing them away before they could fall I kissed him passionately putting all the love, aww and adoration I had into the kiss, even if he could feel it I wanted it to show through the kiss too.
"Jasper... I have no words. But you are amazing and I love you so much I can't begin to explain how much." I whispered starring loving into his eyes my hand on his cheek.

"Darlin, you don't need to thank me. I know how you feel my love, not just because of my gift but because I feel exactly the same way for you." Jasper said kissing my lips softly before pulling me closer so my head rested on his chest. Everything felt perfect in that moment even if there were people out to get us, but we weren't thinking about that right now. All we cared about was each other and of course our daughter.

***

The day had gone by extremely fast and I couldn't wait to see my daughter and everyone on the Rez. It felt like I hadn't seen them in ages.
"Anna. I really love your's and Willow's dresses and Rose and I got ours on the weekend too." Alice said excitedly, her and Dean meeting Jasper and I by our cars. "Oh, and Jasper. Don't forget you need an orange tie the others royal blue. Is Peter going to be there or is he going to get it in Texas? But he needs to get the right one?" Alice ranted.
"Alice calm down." Jasper said stopping her rant. "I know what suit and tie to get Alice, and Peter will know what suit to get because of his gift."

Seemingly satisfied Alice hugged me telling me to come round soon before climbing into her car followed by Dean after he had picked me up and span me around of course. Even though Jasper was leaving with Alice and Dean he wasn't getting in the car instead he helped me into mine like the gentleman he is and crouched down giving me a loving kiss.
"I'll see you tonight darlin'. Give Willow a hug and a kiss from me please?" Jasper asked when we pulled back.
"Of course Jazz. Have fun suit shopping and building. I'll see you tonight I love you." I assured kissing him chastely.

"I love you too. Drive safe." Jasper asked standing up and closing my door. After one last goodbye I turned on the engine as it came purring to life the music came on playing 'Sucker' by the Jonas Brothers which I started singing along too, Jasper getting into Alice's car. Both of us leaving the school car park heading in almost the same direction before they turned right and I continued on. After a twenty minute drive I finally arrived at the Rez but it was another ten minutes before I reached Harry's and Sue's parking behind Harry's truck and besides Sue's car. Switching off the engine I grabbed my bag and got out sending quick texts to both Jasper and Dad so they know I got here safe.

Before I had a chance to knock on the door it was thrown open by Seth who as usual had a wide smile on his face as he pulled me into a hug. It's not fair that he's taller than me now.
"Hi Seth. How're you?" I laughed hugging him back.
"Hi Anna. I'm good, but we missed you. Where were you?" Seth asked.
"You already know she was visiting her Mum in Arizona." Leah said from behind him rolling her eyes at her brother. "Hi Anna." Leah greeted hugging me as soon as I walked through the door.
"Hi Leah, where's Willow? How're you?" I asked.

"In the living room with Mum and Dad. And I'm much better now thanks to you Anna." Leah said leading the way.
"Hi Sue, Hi Harry. How're you both?" I greeted happily.
"Hi Anna. We're doing well thank you." They greeted warmly smiling happily at me.
"Mama!" Willow shouted from Sue's lap holding her arms out for me.
"Hello baby girl." I said kissing her all over her face making her giggle. "Oh Mummy has missed you so much, and this from Dada." I said hugging and kissing her again.

"Have you been a good girl for auntie Sue and uncle Harry?"
"She's been as good as gold." Sue assured smiling at the pair of us. "Come, tell us all about your trip to Arizona." Sue said patting the seat next to her.
"It was so nice to spend some time with my Mum and Phil, she turned all our trip t-shirts into a quilt that we can add to as Willow gets older as a graduation present.

Saturday morning she had booked the two of us and my friends in to Dream Dentelle boutique while Willow had some time with Grandpa Phil, didn't you baby?" I explained kissing Willow's cheek and handing her the musical toy she was after. "I found the most adorable flower girl dress for Willow, my friends found their dresses."
"Did you find yours?" Leah asked cutting me off, and squealing and hugging me when I nodded while Seth looked at as if she'd been body snatched.
"Oh, I bet you look so beautiful." Sue gushed her eyes filling with tears.

"You're all coming to the wedding right? We haven't sent out invitations yet, but I was hoping..." I trailed off suddenly unsure.
"Of course we're all coming." Harry assured smiling widely at me. "Your family Anna. Not just to us, but to everyone on the Rez and I have no doubt that everyone will be coming."
"Thank you Harry. I love you guys so much." I said hugging Sue. An hour later after talking and catching up with each other the oven timer went off signalling the lasagna that Sue had made was ready. Sitting round the small kitchen table was a bit of a squeeze with Leah and Seth's old high chair but we all managed perfectly fine.

***

Saying our goodbyes I strapped Willow into my car while Seth and Leah helped put the buggy and the changing bag in the boot. Double checking the car seat to make sure it was secure I gave Willow her dummy and the wolf cuddly toy as she was drifting off to sleep.
"Thank you for today Harry, Sue. I really appreciate all you do for us." I said gratefully.
"It's no trouble Anna, really." Harry assured.
"We love having you over." Sue said hugging me. Once I hugged Harry, Leah and Seth I got in the car, started the engine and headed home.

As soon as I was parking the car behind the truck, that Dad sometimes used, I saw Jasper parking his car as well.
"Dada's home too baby." I said to Willow smiling at her through the mirror but she was still asleep. I jumped when my door was suddenly opened but calmed down when I noticed it was only Jasper who frowned at me in concern.
"Anna, darlin' are you alright?" Jasper asked.
"Yeah Jazz I'm fine, really. You just startled me babe." I insisted when he didn't look too convinced.
"Sorry my love." Jasper said leaning down to kiss me sweetly. "Did you have fun at the Clearwater's?"

"I did, it was great catching up with them. How did the building and the shopping go?" I asked getting out of the car and getting Willow out of the car seat, holding her up on my shoulder while Jasper grabbed the changing bag. We decided to leave the buggy in the car for now.
"Now darlin' no fishing." Jasper laughed kissing my temple. "But it went well and we all found our suits, and Peter said Char's taking him shopping tomorrow for his suit and the dress she's gonna wear." Jasper said as I opened the door only for Jasper to freeze where he stood.
"Jazz? Jasper what's wrong?" I asked concerned.

"Something's wrong. Someone's been here!" Jasper growled.
"What!?" I asked scared. "Dad! Dad! Dad!" I shouted running into the living room while Jasper followed the stronger scent upstairs.
"Anna!? What's wrong?" Dad asked worried and confused.
"Are you alright?" I asked frantically.
"Yeah I'm fine. Not long woken up actually, fell asleep on the sofa. Why?" Dad asked.
"Someone's been here. Jasper's following the scent upstairs." I said holding Willow closer to me.

"What? A vampire was here while I was asleep?" Dad asked worried. At that moment Jasper came into the living room worry and anger flashing across his face.
"Yes. I don't recognise the scent. They were in our room touched the dream catcher Emily made for you Anna, but there's no scent of it in Willow's nursery or your room Charlie." Jasper explained his voice tight as he wrapped his arms around my waist protectively, but I couldn't help but sag in relief that the nomad didn't go in Willow's room.
"Charlie, would you be able to go to Billy's for a bit while I take Anna and Willow to Esme's so Emmett and Dean can track the scent?" Jasper asked.

"Of course. I'll get Billy to send Sam or one of the others to come and catch the scent too after Emmett and Dean have left." Dad said putting on his coat. "Jasper, I know I don't really need to say this but; look after my girls."
"I will." Jasper promised. With that we all left the house leaving it unlocked for Emmett, Dean and one of the Pack. Strapping Willow back into the car seat I climbed into the passenger seat of my car while Jasper jumped in the drivers seat tearing off to Esme's while Dad climbed in the truck and took off for the Rez.

***

"Jasper? Anna? What's the matter?" Carlisle asked confused when we entered the living room.
"Someone was in the house while Charlie had been asleep on the sofa. The sent was in the living room and they went into our room, where the scent was the strongest and touched Anna's dream catcher. Luckily they didn't go in Willow's or Charlie's. Emmett, Dean can you go track the scent?" Jasper asked tensely holding us close to him as we sat on one of the loveseats.

Emmett and Dean took off without another word.
"Here, Anna. I made you some tea." Esme said softly placing it on the coffee table.
"Thank you Esme." I said gratefully.
"Do you want me to hold her?" Rosalie asked.
"I'd rather keep her with me Rose. I'm sorry the Major is fighting me." Jasper said tightly only calming slightly when I placed Willow in his arms and kissed his cheek, before picking up my tea. Relaxing slightly as I leaned into Jasper drinking my tea.

"Don't worry Jazz it's fine." Rosalie assured.
"Jasper I'm sorry." Alice apologised. "I never saw this."
"Who was it?" Carlisle asked. "Are you sure it wasn't someone we know?"
"No, Carlisle." Jasper growled. "I didn't recognise the scent."
"Could it have been a nomad passing through?" Esme asked.
"A nomad wouldn't have left Charlie alive, sorry Anna." Rosalie apologised when she saw me flinch.

It was a tense time while we waited on Emmett and Dean to return, but after twenty minutes we heard the door open and close.
"The scent disappeared about five miles south of Anna's house." Dean said as he entered the living room.
"Jacob and Embry got there as we were leaving." Emmett added.
"Someone's orchestrating this." Carlisle sighed a frown deep on his face.
"Victoria?" Rosalie asked Alice.
"No, I would have seen her decide." Alice denied.

"Could it be the Volturi? After what Edward did." Dean asked his wife.
"I don't think it's the Volturi, either." Alice denied once again. "I've been watching Aro's decisions, too. Especially now that Edward is dead and Bella escaped from prison."
"We need to keep looking." Emmett growled. "I'm not letting some stranger threaten my sister and niece as well!"
"We need to take shifts guarding Anna, Willow and Charlie." Carlisle ordered.
"Carlisle that won't be necessary." Jasper refuted, soothing Willow when she stirred. "I live there. If someone broke in I'm in the house and will be able to act quicker."

"We know that Jasper." Esme soothed knowing the Major was on edge. "But when you're not there, when you're hunting, someone will need to be. And if one of us is outside when you're home as well, it will be added protection." Just then the doorbell rang and Esme left to answer it only to return with Sam.
"I heard what you're planning and we'll help." Sam said as he entered the living room. "We all love Anna as much as you do. Jasper, you may live there but when you're hunting two of us will be there guarding in our wolf forms."
"Thank you Sam that is most appreciated. We can do it in shifts, so it's fair on everyone." Carlisle suggested.

"You're already stretched thin as it is. Searching for Victoria, Jackson, Bella and now the intruder as well as keeping yourselves fed." Sam answered. "We've all got the scent now so if he passes this way again we'll know. Could this of been Jackson?"
"No." Jasper denied. "The scent was different from the school car park. Even when you're changed your original scent stays the same only the vampire scent gets added."

"Okay. Anna don't worry you know no one will let anything happen to either of you." Sam said pulling me up and into a hug. "Charlie is going to stay at Billy's tonight, I suggest you and Willow stay here. Paul and Jared are watching the house now in case they come back."
"Thank you Sam." I said gratefully hugging him tightly.
"I'll see you tomorrow as we've got this little one." Sam said running his hand through Willow's curls. Nodding to everyone he left as Esme saw him out.
"Right Anna, you and Willow off to bed." Alice ordered. "You need your sleep and you both have clothes here. Willow's are in her room as you know and yours are in Jasper's old room."

Deciding not to argue with Alice as I was tired anyway I said goodnight to everyone as Jasper and I headed up to bed. As Willow was already asleep we decided to give her a bath in the morning instead of tonight. As Jasper was changing her into her pyjamas and putting her to bed, I had a shower as there would be no time now in the morning. Coming out of the bathroom and into the bedroom freshly showered and in my pyjamas I saw Jasper already changed and in bed, the baby monitor on the bedside table besides him.
"Come here darlin." Jasper said holding his arms out to me.

Almost running to the bed I climbed in next to him and curled up into his side as he ran his fingers through my hair calming me down from all the thoughts that had plagued my head during my shower.
"I'm never, ever letting anything happen to you or our daughter, darlin'. You know that right?" Jasper asked.
"I know." I sighed absentmindedly drawing patterns on his chest. "I'm just worried and wish this would all go away."
"I know my love, I do too. But I'm never letting anything happen and will kill anyone who tries just like I did Edward. Soon this will be over and we're getting married in a few months." Jasper said kissing my forehead.

"Go to sleep my love. I'll always be here to support you and protect you." Jasper said pulling me closer so one of my legs was over his waist, my arm over his shoulder and my head on his chest as one of his arms wrapped around my waist. While the other ran through my hair soothing me off to sleep feeling safe and relaxed for the first time tonight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 108K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
30.9K 589 19
Read to find out how Aura handles the supernatural word. Witches, Wolfs, and Vampires. I will try and update this story as much as I can. and as soon...
401K 8.5K 34
❝𝗪𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴❞ ✧ ೃ༄ 𝖶𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗐𝖾'𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗍𝗁 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗎𝗉 𝖺𝗇𝖽...
49.4K 2.4K 45
[COMPLETED] Saint had found out that Zee's been engage with someone, this cause their relationship fell into vain. Will things get better between the...