Mafia's Love Story|| ❝ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏ...

By btspurpleocean_army

Read this story how y/n loved a mafia and fought for her love. She was a shy and caring girl who loved tedd... More

PROLOGUE (1)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Last chapter (64)
hello everyone!

Chapter 30

8.6K 204 7
By btspurpleocean_army

You went inside and saw a letter on the couch. It was from your mother.

Sweetie,
I have a very important surgery in the evening so I will come day after tomorrow. Dont be sad and scared. If you have any problem you can call or text me.
Love you y/n
Bye

You kept the letter back and went to the kitchen. You cooked dinner and ate it. You went to your room and changed into ur pajamas and went to sleep.

Next morning

You woke up and saw the time. You were late. You rushed to the bathroom and did your morning routine.
Your outfit:

Your makeup and hair:

You went to the kitchen and took an apple for breakfast as you were late. You rushed to the office.

Time skips

You reached office and went to Kai's cabin. You knock the door and went inside. You were heavily breathing he came to you and gave you water. After a while you spoke.....
Y/n:- sorry for being late and disturbing you
Kai:- you made me scared but its okay
Y/n:- thank you sir

You went to your cabin and start foing your work.

Time skips

The whole day was very tired. You were walking back to the home. You went to a book shop and bought some magazines. You were walking suddenly you bumped into a guy. Your magazines fell so you both bent to take them.

Jk's pov

I was returning from a cafe to my car. I bumped into a girl. My heartbeat was getting faster every second. Her magazines fell so we both bent to take them......

You looked at him and got shocked. He was jungkook. You both stop at the same position staring each other. It started raining heavily.

You just said kookie and took your magazines. You ran away from there crying. He tried to stop you but couldn't. He went to his car in a sad face with tears in his eyes.

Y/n's pov

It was kookie. I ran away from there and was crying. I didn't expected to meet him again. I reached home and went inside all wet. I changed my outfit and wore pajamas. You got a call from Jisoo....

On the call
Jisoo:- hello y/n did you reach home
Y/n:- y-yeah (sadly)
Jisoo:- why are you sad
Y/n:- nothing
Jisoo:- you are hiding something right
Y/n:- it's nothing Jisoo
Jisoo:- you can share with me however I am your bestfriend right
Y/n:- okay but promise it will be a secret and you are the first one that I am sharing this.....
(You tell her everything and start crying)
Jisoo:- y/n don't cry you should be brave
Y/n:- I can't
Jisoo:- is your mother home
Y/n:- no she will be tomorrow
Jisoo:- should I come there
Y/n:- no need to worry I can control and thanks for asking
Jisoo:- okay take care
Y/n:- okay bye
Jisoo:- bye.....
*You hung the call*

You went to the kitchen and cook the food. You had dinner and went to your room. You lay on the bed remembering what happened in the market. You slowly fell asleep.

Jk's pov

I drove to home. I was getting calls from hyungs but I was not receiving. I reached home and went to the living room. All were there....

Jin:- where were you
Jhope:- are you fine.. how you got wet and why u have tears in your eyes......
Jk:- I-I met y/n
Tae:- did you talk to her or did she tell you something
Jk:- she just said me kookie and ran away crying (sad)
Jimin:- don't loose hopes you will meet her again
Jk:- I will be in my room...(went to his room)

Next morning

You woke up and did your morning routine. You got ready and went downstairs. You cook your breakfast and eat it. After eating you locked your house and went to office.

You reached the office and saw Jisoo. She came near you and hugged you.
Jisoo:- I got worried
Y/n:- I m sorry for making you worry
Jisoo:- okay now let's go for work or we will be late....

You both went to your work. You were doing your work when you got a call from Kai. You went to his cabin.

Y/n:- how can I help you sir
Kai:- I just wanted to meet your mother. Will she be there at home tomorrow
Y/n:- its sunday so she will be there at home
Kai:- okay you can go (you went back to your cabin)

Kai's pov

I will meet her mother and talk to her about my feelings. Yes I love her just not because of her work but also her nature. She is a caring person. Her mother will understand me and may agree.

It was evening you and Jisoo planned to go for shopping. You went for shopping and bought clothes. It was late so you both went back to house. You enter your house and see your mother cooking. You keep the bags on the couch and went to her. You hug her and she hugs you back. You both had dinner together. You even told her that your boss wants to meet her. You went to your room taking your shopping bags with you. You keep them in the closet and went to change.
Your pajamas:

You changed your dress and went to sleep.

Next morning

It was Sunday so you were still sleeping. Kai came to your house and knocked the door.

Kai's pov
I went to y/n's house and knocked the door. I brought a bouquet of flowers for her. Her mother opened the door and I greeted her....
Kai:- good morning aunty
Y/m:- good morning please come in
(he went inside and sat on the couch)
Y/m:- would you like to have a cup of coffee
Kai:- sure (she went to kitchen)

My eyes took a look on every side but I couldn't see y/n. Maybe she will be in her room. Her mother brought a cup of coffee and gave me. We started talking about random things. I was getting confused from what to start with but her mother asked me about what I want to talk to her. So I told her that I love y/n and she is a perfect match for me. Her face lit up and she was happy. She said something which made me confused.
Y/m:- Finally she can start a new life forgetting her past......

I was little confused hearing that. She called y/n from her nick name sweetie it's a cute name..... Y/n came down rubbing her eyes. She was sleeping till now and was looking pretty in her pajamas.I couldn't take my eyes off her.....

To Be Continued...........Last part for today.....purple you army 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 524 10
Y/N gets kidnapped after leaving her work at night. As she's being kept in a basement room, she learns that her kidnapper isn't her biggest enemy. J...
222K 6.7K 53
Jeon Y/N, A sweet and kind hearted soul with an innocent mind, she loves everyone and always tries to make people around her happy... Unaware of the...
66.9K 2.1K 18
Two different people.. Their world's different, but they faced similar problem in their life.. Mafia king Who is known for his ruthless nature. The a...
180K 5.2K 61
She went to another country to build her career. But she doesn't know about her encounter with the superstar. He is a superstar, a sensational singe...