(Transformers) Soundwave's se...

By Alexandra-Sasha

Soundwave is the most mysterious Desepticon both for comrades and Autobots. But there are reasons why the Des... More

Soundwave's secret
Characters.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Auther needs help(please read)
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7.
Read this one)and suggest)
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18
Chapter 19.
Note:
Chapter 20
Chapter 21.
Picture
A chance to creat:)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25
IMPORTANT
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33.
Без названия 34
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.

Chapter 4

2.4K 84 48
By Alexandra-Sasha

I decided to add the illustration of Soundwave's optics. İt isn't the exact way İ imagine her, but that's what İ managed to do using internet and some effects)

And here is the next chapter you've been waiting for;))
Soul_2213 thanks for helping me in checking my stories.
-------
"Well, well, Optimuse Prime. What a honor... I must admit that this time your actions impressed me." The conversation with Megatron has just started. Prime, Blaster and Jazz were watching the image of Decepticon leader through the screen in the communication centre.

"First you dared to attack my Energon mine. Then you take my First Communication Officer hostage. What happened to so called nobility of yours?"

"We just returned what was ours Megatron. As for Soundwave... Your people were the ones to leave him on the battle field. We, on the other hand, saved his life. So stop judging and get to the point." Optimuse wasn't going to listing to Decepticon's speach; he didn't enjoy the conversation in the first place. A smirk appeared on Megatron's faceplate "Do not fool me ,Prime! The only reason why Soundwave is still alive is Autobots' need of information. But did you really think of getting it out of him?"

"This is not in your concern, is it, Megatron?"

"Just admit it ,Prime, that is Soundwave. He is unbreakable and waist of time for you, we both know it."

"What are your suggestions then?" Optimuse crossed his servos.

"You are not the one to offline a prisoner. That I know for sure. Let him go before some of your fellow Autobots get captured. It's not that I am afraid that Soundwave will talk but I need his skills, so it would be pity loosing such a precious subordinate to you."

Optimuse narrowed his optics "Do not threaten me ,Megatron."

"Who said about threatening, I am warning that's all, but..." Desepticon's expression changed "You'd better think fast, Prime. What kind of a leader would you be if others get hurt because of your actions? You do care for your feckless soldiers, don't you?"

On that point Megatron cut the conversation and the screen went dark again. The threat about Decepticon attack could become true but it was easier said than done. Optimus was astonished by one fact: Decepticon leader made it clear- the only thing he cared for was Soundwave's skills. Prime knew the way Megatron looked at his soldiers before but he thought that at least higher rancked 'Cons were valued. At the same time, may be this certainty towards Soundwave's coldness was the reason of Megatron not becoming upset.

Optimus looked at Blaster and Jazz. "That went better then I expected..." admitted Autobot Communication Officer. Jazz just smirked "Megatron never cares much for his people and Soundwave isn't an exclusion..."

"Do you think he'll talk, Optimus?" Blaster turned to his leader. "Soundwave isn't a drone. Although Megatron wants to believe in his firmness and hard-sparkness I am sure that Soundwave isn't much different from others."

As the group of Autobots entered the room Decepticon was sitting in the same position. This time Sunstreaker and Sideswipe were also in and stopped by 'Con's both sides.

"Lets try again. No tricks for this time. Coordinates, project, resources. NOW!" it wasn't usual for Jazz to loose his temper but this time he roared with impatience looking at his reflection in the visor. He wandered how could someone keep himself under such a good control surrounded by anamies and having no way to escape. Either Soundwave was a perfect actor or this 'Con indeed didn't have any feeling. Actually, Jazz doubted the last. The room silenced as all Autobots were impaling the Decepticon with their stares. Suddenly some kind of beeps were heared and light blue numbers and letters appeared on the visor once again. These were well known for Blaster... Some Decepticons' old information security codes. Blaster squeezed his servos into fists.

"These codes were changed long ago! Optimuse! Let's just get over this!" they all look at the leader their optics shining with impatience. Optimuse signed realising what needed to be done.

"This is your last chance Soundwave." Soundwave reacted by slowly moving the helm directing visor towards Prime. They heard the recording Decepticon played: first it was Optimuse's and then Sideswipe's voice "Autobot are trying to bring peace...Prime will need someone to bit the information out of 'Con, won't he?..."

"BWAMG!" Soundwave flew and hardly collapsed on the flore. It was Ironhide, whose punch met Decepticon's helm and even Autobot's comrades surprisingly looked at him. "That's it." the warrior said not going to listen as Prime was being offenced. "Hide, we needed to make him talk, not to offline him." Blaster noticed and it was when they heard a sound of compressed air being released. They looked at Soundwave, who was lying on right side and trying to sit up leaning on servos. It seemed like the left clamp of the visor was broken and a dent from the perscudsive power also appeared on the help. That gave Jazz an idea "You know what, I've always wondered what is under that visor."

This wards made Decepticon freeze and that was a signal for Autobots. Soundwave leaped as twins gripped Decepticon's arms, while Ironhide grabbed his neck and chassis to stop 'Con from struggling. They did it! They managed to find one of the most unbreakable Desepticon Officer's weak poin! Spundwave's weak point!

Jazz came closer and facedthe visor "Are you going to talk now?" but Desepticon started struggling even more so Autobot Officer looked at his leader waiting for command. Optimuse narrowed his optics and nodded. Jazz started taking the mask off, but it was kept on by the second clamp. Soundwave was trying hard to get free but the strength wasn't enough, and Jazz's digits were grabbing and pooling the mask by both sides.
The second clamp clicked and the mask stayed in Autobot's servos.

Everyone looked at Desepticon

Delicate white faceplate with cheeks hidden under the side of the head guard bordering where the visor would be. The light blue energon was now comming from the damaged cheek. This was caused by dents, which appeared after the punch. A bit more energon could also be noticed near the mouth and blue opticbrow. The chin was slightly hidden under the bottom of the head protector. Bright different colored optics were directed nowhere trying to avoid Autobots' looks. The right one was sky blue and the left was light green. Then some shining drops appeared and escaped beautiful optics making their way down.

After several clicks, Ironhide, who didn't have apportunity to see the faceplate as he was still halding Soundwave, broke the silence "What?!" he asked looking at expressions of other, so did the twins and then exchanged confused looks. Autobots were stuck on their peds. Jazz and Blaster were taken back, their jaws dropped. They were looking at the 'Con optics widen in disbelief. Thruogh the comlink Autobots heard Mirage falling from his sit. It was obvious that 'Bots sitting behind the glass wall were also shocked. Optimuse was surprised as much as others were but showed this less then they did.

Blaster, who didn't take his optics from Soundwave, managed to give a short unswer, which was more like a question."A-a f-femme?"

Ironhide raised his opticbrow and the realization hit him as Sunstreaker and Sideswipe quickly looked at Soundwave. The next moment three warriors released Desepticon and Soundwave collapsed on her knees leaning on servos, which were still chained. Some of the neck cables appeared to be damaged. Her helm was slightly turned right, servos squeezed into fists, optics not leaving the floor.

The twins spranged back still not believing in what they were seeing. They exchange 'this-can't-be-possible' looks and looked at their older comrades.

Ironhide watched his leader with 'so-what-are-we-doing-now' expression. Optimuse narrowed his optics still looking at Soundwave. "Jazz." he called for his officer "Jazz." Prime repeated louder trying to get attention from 'Bot. Jazz flinched returning to reality and turned to his leader. "Would you return the visor." he asked making Soundwave's bright optics widen. She raised her gaze and looked at him with disbelief. Jazz made a look at the visor he was holding and handed it to the femme, who was now facing him. She looked at her visor and gladly took it back hastily putting it on and then directing her gaze away.

"Leave us." Prime ordered. They all looked at the leader for several ckilcks and started leaving the room as Soundwave sit still. As they were alone, Optimuse handed his servo to her but was ignored and Soundwave slowly stood up and looked at Autobot, who gestured her to sit. She made her way to the chair and sit down. Prime rubed his optics and signed.

"Does Megatron know?" was the first question he asked. Soundwave shook her helm giving negative unswer. Optimuse waited for Mirage, who was checking Soundwave's unswer by a special detector. "That's true." he heard through the comlink. That was the first straight unswere they got from Soundwave. Prime continued "Does anybody know?" Soundwave turned on the recording."Count as done Boss!" it was Rumble's voice.

"Your simbiots...All of them?" Soundwave nodded.

Optimuse thought for a moment. "Ironhide, come in." he said thought the comlink. The warrior entered the room and waited for command. "Accompany Soundwave back to the cell." Ironhide waited for her to stand up and then opened the door. Decepticon went out and was met by the twins. Ironhide started leading the group as the twins were following at Soundwave's back.

Optimuse stood there looking at them leave. It seemed like Autobots were now going to deal with more then they expected.
-----
Here is the one you've been waiting for so long!;)) I was a bit sad explaining her damages but this needed to be done.

I will add Soundwave's thoughts about her visor being taken off in later chapters... and thoughts of others about what they managed to find out;)

Did you enjoy the chapter???

So... What do you think is going to happen next?;) COMMENTS, IDEAS, SUGGESTIONS PLEASE)))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

625K 1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
297K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
86.1K 3.1K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
17.7K 594 28
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..