ODD MAN OUT | VKOOK

By vantenby

A TV show announces that 7 gay guys will be made to live in a dorm for a month. The catch? One is secretly st... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
12
13
14

11

1.9K 156 564
By vantenby

The day was very tiring for everyone and Jungkook in particular. Having arrived back at the apartment, they all had their usual evening supper and general conversations. Then, Jungkook crashed straight into bed, wearing the cosiest pyjamas he could find and tucking himself in.

He didn't even bother playing any games tonight— he was just that tired from today's tantrums.

Once he closed his eyes, he had fallen deeply into the fantasy world.

His dream was relieving.

It had been almost a week since he had stayed at this place and surprisingly his sex body count was up by one— if someone considered the bathroom session with Taehyung as sex then sure. Even so, he didn't expect the number to even surpass zero but thankfully, at this rate, it probably would only stay at that singular digit. He had no hopes of fucking a hot, campus girl anytime soon in a shared apartment filled with six gay men. Not a chance.

However, there was Taehyung...

No, they weren't on good terms right now, let alone speaking terms. And even if they were, Taehyung wouldn't even dare let Jungkook use his ass to relieve himself, no way would Jungkook be the one taking dick up his ass either. Never.

Jungkook had been deprived from the lustful act even before arriving here, having gone weeks without actually fucking girls made him lose himself and now being here for a month made him only dread for the coming days to end.

Being able to be sensually intimate with someone was important to Jungkook, very important. That's why he had been yearning to dick somebody down even before the odd man out challenge. He just wanted to have sex— nothing too dramatic.
Could one blame him?

Which came with no surprise when Jungkook found himself dreaming about the dirty deed.

He was in a room which he had considered his own bedroom, though the actual interior layout didn't quite resemble his style in reality. It was like one of those times where you dreamt about something and in your head it made sense, but when you tried to remember the details after waking up you realised how it really was just a rubble of mess with no true correlations to real life facts. That was the only way to describe it.

Jungkook was in his 'bedroom', the furniture and scenery being a blur all unfamiliar and nonsensical. All he could make out was a faceless woman sprawled out under him atop the suddenly appearing bed, her clothes randomly scattered on the previously clean and empty floor whilst she laid naked beneath him.

It was weird, one new thing was happening after another. Dreams were weird.

He looked down and recognised how her face was vividly expressive, yet no features were present on the canvas. It was like he knew her mouth was agape and eyes were rolled back even if he couldn't see it. Once again, dreams were weird like that.

Jungkook was gripping her bare hips and jumped from being clothed to naked in a blink of an eye. Before he could even realise what was happening, he was fucking into the girl, body rolling deep into her womanhood as she moaned silently, going at an irresistibly slow pace with the rocking bed. The woman was now calling out for Jungkook's name.

Except, it wasn't his name.

It was for Taehyung.

And the unnamed figure wasn't actually any random, faceless girl, it was now Jungkook himself.

Jungkook was laying on the bed where the naked girl had been prior and instead of being above the figure like he saw before, he was now looking up at a contrasting Taehyung clinging onto his waist as he hovered over him— Jungkook's legs spread and body flat. Unlike the girl from before, Taehyung did have visible features on his face and god did they look so alluring, so real, and so, so attractive-

No, wait... that wasn't Jungkook thinking. He wouldn't think like this.

What the hell was going on?

He questioned how he had went from fucking a girl to being the one on the receiving end, and why it had been Taehyung of all people fucking him. His thoughts were crashed when the erotic sensation of the older entering him occurred, being filled by his dick resembled how he felt when laying on the cold bathroom floor four days ago, his naked back against the tiles, with Taehyung penetrating him with his long, dainty fingers. It was weird how realistic it felt.

Taehyung was thrusting in and out of him, his body motioning up and down in time with the clanging bed, loud and stiff as the headboard hit the wall repetitively. Jungkook just stared silently at Taehyung's vulgar expression, outlining with his eyes on how the older's cheeks were flushed red... and how his eyebrows furrowed intensely... and how...

Wow.

Why was he enjoying this?

It was pleasing to see Taehyung look so...

Jungkook was moaning, no sound had left his lips but he just knew he was moaning, and god did he wish he could hear himself right now. Taehyung was inching closer and closer, face just a few inches away from Jungkook's. And before Jungkook could even dream about pressing his lips onto those luscious, rosy pair of his, before he could even dare to think of how they would feel against his own— he woke up.

His chest was heaving up and down, body shooting up instantly along with his widened eyes. Sweat was trickling down his forehead, breath hitched and throat dry, Jungkook was confused, very confused.

It wasn't long until he felt an uncomfortable tightness in his pants growing by the second. Only then did he recognise that it was all a dream and that it had somehow made him hard in real life, precum leaking in his underwear.

This wasn't just any ordinary wet dream, however. It was a wet dream about Kim fucking Taehyung.

Or more like, Kim Taehyung fucking him.

"What the fuck?" Jungkook's thighs were tense and clenched, retracting in and out as his body's impulses were rocketing. He inhaled a deep breath, trying to calm himself down but even that wasn't enough to relax his throbbing dick, which was hardening with every passing moment.

He covered his hands into his face and seeing the world fall into darkness from his palms made him feel even more overwhelmed. Jungkook tried to stop himself from shaking but he couldn't control the trembling of his entirety.

Somehow along the way, his eyes filled with a few tears. Jungkook was so confused, so, so confused. He didn't know how to feel, how to react, or how to think. He just wanted to cry.

"Why you? Why, why did I dream of you?" He mumbled to himself, shaking his head as guilt and humiliation strung him. It was all just a dream, a fantasy land, and had no real meaning. Yet, Jungkook couldn't subdue the thoughts of embarrassment. He couldn't understand why his subconscious would do such a thing.

What was even worse was the fact that no matter how hard he wanted to ignore the dream, no matter how hard he wanted to forget it even existed and forget what had just happened— Jungkook couldn't deny the entangling mess that had drew upon his abdomen, fluttering deep inside.

The sensation intensified even more when he envisioned the continuation of the dream, wondering how his lips would feel plastered onto Taehyung's-

"Oh my god." Jungkook clenched his fist, curling his fingers deeply into his palms before hitting his knuckles onto the mattress. "What am I doing, what am I thinking!? I don't want to kiss him..." His voice broke, feeling so helpless and disgusted.

He was so unsure of himself and his feelings.
He was so unsure of everything.

Jungkook wanted to deny the creeping realities of this dream, wanting to say it was just that— a dream.

So why was he finding himself jerking off to the thought at 6am, aggressively kissing the pillow he was laying on with tears streaming down his cheeks, dripping onto his covers and staining them with his salty droplets. He was even hesitant to touch his own entrance, trying to avoid the area completely even if his subconscious was begging him to finger himself.

He was ashamed of what he was doing, so, so ashamed.

How could he know that he would wake up feeling more?

Was Jungkook seriously this deprived from sex and intimacy that he was dreaming about the man whom he distrusted the most? Dreaming about not only just having sex with him, but being fucked by him? And was he now seriously masturbating to the thought of it again? Over, and over, and over again?

"For fuck's sake." Jungkook finished off in a breathless mess, looking down at the pool of white liquid dripping in his palm. He peered over at the time and watched the digits warp to exactly 7am, sighing at how much time had passed.

He rushed into the bathroom to clean himself, expecting nobody to be up at such a time due to the nature of morning hatred. However, hearing the clamour of Taehyung's door caught him off guard, his figure frozen and tense from the sound. The man in question opened his side of their shared bathroom and stood, awkwardly staring at the younger.

If Jungkook could, he would've bolted out of the door and instantly hid himself under his blanket, wrapping his own body in the cosy spectacle. But he couldn't. He instead looked back into his tired eyes, feeling so small in comparison to the colossal giant that was Taehyung.

Jungkook wanted to cry.

♂ ♂ ♂

He cried. A lot actually.

Jungkook was able to escape the awkwardness which was created when Taehyung entered their shared bathroom by speedily washing his own hands, making sure not to create any eye contact with the older at all. His lips were completely sealed, which was the opposite of when he was finally alone in his bedroom again, sobbing into his pillow and chewing on the corners of his blanket.

He felt so bad, so terrible, so guilty.

Something about the look in Taehyung's eyes in that brief second broke him down. Jungkook truly disliked him yesterday, heavily hinting it with his avoidance, before clarifying his feelings when he told Taehyung to leave him alone. He was mad at Taehyung for breaking their trust, mad at him for reasons he no longer understood the complexity of.

Jungkook was just upset at him, that was it.

Was he perhaps unfair with the way he acted out on him? Yes, very. Was he perhaps unfair for bringing confusion to Taehyung with his constant mood swings during the past few days? Yes, very.

But Jungkook was irritated and unsure. He was just... so... uncertain. He didn't know what it was that he was even confused about, but he was just confused.

For him to dream about Taehyung like that and then act out those sexual frustrations in real life, only to face the older when he had finished his sinful play? It wasn't very helpful to Jungkook's heavy load.

He was now doubting himself. Wondering why he was so angered by him yet his subconscious was so desperate for him.

"I'm so confused! I'm so fucking confused! I'm so confused, so, so confused. Please, somebody help me." Jungkook cried out, voice breaking and stammering as he gripped tighter onto his pillow.

As if on cue, there was a knock on his door. It was the familiar disney tune he had heard before, the wooden timbre echoing into his sorrowful bedroom. "Jungkook?" It was Hoseok. "Can I come in?"

"Go away!" Jungkook shouted weakly, wanting nobody to see him like this. Not Hoseok.

Much to his dismay, the other rejected his request and opened the door, entering to see the saddened pile of mess that was tiny Jungkook with puffy eyes, tear stained cheeks, and swollen lips. "Hi... What happened? Baby, baby, please don't cry Kook."

"H-hoseok..." Jungkook clutched onto the older and brought him in, easing into the gentle aroma which Hoseok had always let off. "I'm so confused..."

"What's wrong, Kook? Please tell me what happened?" Hoseok patted his back, somewhat used to this emotional breakdown of his, knowing where to touch him in order to maximise his comfort. "Why are you confused, Kook? What happened?"

Jungkook sniffled; he hated feeling so weak and so helpless but something about Hoseok's presence always calmed him down. "I... I dreamt about Taehyung." He whispered delicately.

"Was it good? Was it bad? What did you dream about?"

"I dreamt about us... doing stuff. That stuff." He shuddered, finding it difficult to admit.

"...that? stuff?" Hoseok didn't quite know what Jungkook had meant. "What stuff?"

"Sex. I dreamt about him fucking me, Hoseok, there's no other way I can put it." Jungkook seemingly snapped but dropped his passive tone instantly. "Sorry, that wasn't nice of me. I just... I don't know."

Hoseok frowned. "There's nothing wrong with that. It was only a dream, it didn't mean anything." He tried to reassure the younger, though it wasn't of much help. Jungkook too tried to convince himself that it was all just a dream, simply a meaningless thought. But it wasn't really meaningless when he spent the next hour after jerking off to the same thought.

"No but..." He trailed off.

"Kook, it's okay. You have a crush on him, or well you did. And you told me yourself that you've been wanting to have sex with him, but he's been weird about it. I'm sure this dream was just your feelings for him, right? Don't overthink it, okay?" Hoseok said.

Jungkook wanted to protest, wanted to spurt out how he didn't have an interest in Taehyung, in men, in the opposite sex at all. He wanted to tell him the truth, that the reason why he was hurt was because Taehyung had broke their trust, their deal, and for him to dream about something like this was uncalled for, not necessarily due to some 'crush' he had on him.

That's why Jungkook was confused. Because he was so sure that he absolutely despised Taehyung, only for him to appear in his dreams in such a way.

He didn't have a crush on him, but it wasn't like he could tell that to Hoseok now.

"But..."

"But what, Kook? You're probably still not over him and that's okay. I feel like you two should really talk it out because something clearly happened yesterday for you to be annoyed at him, and you won't tell me." Hoseok combed through his damp hair, probably wet from his tears falling into the strands.

"I don't know..."

"Did you like the dream?" Hoseok asked.

Jungkook tilted his head. "What?"

"Did you like the dream? Did you like what you saw in the dream? I know you said he was fucking into you, right? Even though you prefer to be the one giving than receiving."

"I don't get your point?" Jungkook questioned why Hoseok was now bringing his sexual preferences up.

"Are you upset that you were having sex with him in particular or were you upset that you dreamt about you receiving rather than giving?"

"Are you asking me if I liked taking his dick?" Jungkook spouted and Hoseok laughed, somewhat breaking their tension a little bit with his gentle giggle. Even Jungkook chuckled a bit.

Hoseok nodded.

"I don't know. I'm just so confused at this point."

"What are you confused about, baby Kook?"

Jungkook paused.

What exactly was he confused about?

"I thought I was angry at him but then after this dream I don't know how to feel." Jungkook worded it in a way where it was still aligned to the truth whilst not revealing too much. "I've never seen myself as a bottom either, so that was trippy I guess."

"I think you should really talk to him after today's challenge. Maybe use the day to calm yourself down and think about what you'll say." Hoseok glided his thumb in a circular motion on Jungkook's palms. "Everything will be okay, you'll be okay. You're so valid, Kook. Maybe you're just confused about what sexual position you would take with Taehyung too? It could be your subconscious telling you that's what you would prefer. I'm not one to judge though."

Jungkook didn't actually like the dream did he?

Even if he were to fuck Taehyung, he would very much prefer being on top than anything. The dream must've just been his mind messing with him, no way was it anything meaningful— definitely not.

"I'll talk with him." He nodded. "Don't tell anyone I told you this though, not Taehyung especially. At least until I talk to him. Okay?"

"I promise. What are you going tell him?"

He had to speak to Taehyung. He needed to confront him about yesterday, to find out why he was with Seokjin before.

He needed closure.

"Just some things I need to figure out. I don't know if I'll tell him about this dream any time soon, if at all."

♂ ♂ ♂

They were all eating breakfast and getting mic'd up, waiting for the host to arrive with their second challenge of the month. The routine was becoming familiar to Jungkook, and he was well adjusted with how things were. Though, he was still tired from today's anxious beginnings, waking up in such a fit and crying for hours on end wasn't the best way to start anyone's morning. Nor was it a great look on the cameras when he had visibly puffy- slightly reduced after a shower- eyes and gently tinted dark circles.

Jimin approached him. "Jungkook, you look tired. Didn't sleep well last night?" He pulled him in closer, surprising the younger from the gesture. "It's alright, I've been having nightmares so I cuddle with Namjoonie now. Let me give you a hug."

Jungkook smiled. "That sounds nice."

"It is! It's so warm and cosy and comfortable, I love it so much. The hugs really help me feel nice and I've been having less bad dreams. You should maybe try it if you can't sleep, maybe with Taehyung or something." Jimin grinned cheerily, orange hair flopping in excitement as he bounced.

Jungkook sighed, he knew Jimin didn't know about his distant endeavours with Taehyung but gosh did he want to shut him up right about now.

He brushed it off. "Mhm."

"But really, are you sure you're fine? Do you wanna join our hugs? A group hug would be so fun!" Jimin giggled and he could definitely understand how anyone would be drawn to him. He had such a bubbly nature, so endearing and sweet.

"I don't know about that." Jungkook tilted his head. "I doubt your Namjoonie would like me to join in though, would he?" He rose his eyebrows up and down and Jimin crossed his arms.

"But more people in the hug means more fun! You're just lame." Jimin stuck his tongue out and walked away, causing Jungkook to let out a soft chuckle. It was nice to feel content again after his state of pure confusion and sadness.

He gathered around with the rest of the boys, circling the host who had just entered their apartment, dropping his introductions again as well as the description of today's challenge.

"Hello my favourite boys! The challenge for today is what I would like to refer to as the 'Heavenly Closet', also known as the 'Seven Minutes in Heaven' game." The host begun and Namjoon raised his hand politely. "Yes?"

"What's that? I've never heard of it before." Namjoon admitted, which got a few snickers from the boys.

The host explained. "Two randomly chosen people will go into a dark room for seven minutes, and the rest is up to you. It's a game that happens a lot during teenage sleepovers or parties, typically ending with make out sessions and such. Today's challenge will have two winners, the pair who can do the most intriguing stunt during their time in the room. Nothing past making out, I hope."

"I see." Namjoon grinned with enthusiasm, all he wanted to do was to kiss Jimin in the darkness.

"As Jimin was the winner of the last challenge, he will be exempt from the closet activities. Instead, he will be the one choosing the pairs at random." The host pointed for Jimin to stand by his side, passing him a bucket which had folded papers mixed at the bottom. Namjoon sighed, saddened by the news.

"What! But what if I want to do it? I think it sounds so fun." Jimin pouted his lips but the host shook his head.

"I apologise but these are the rules Jimin. As the winner, you mustn't participate."

"But that doesn't make sense-" Jimin was about to say but Yoongi interrupted him.

"Actually, that does. The point of these challenges is to catch out the mole right? And of course, the winner gets away with joining in the challenges, so that's why the mole would probably aim to try and win. To not do these challenges, correct?" Yoongi was relieved about his theory when the host nodded.

"Yes. These challenges are meant to be fun but can also be a way to help aid everyone on figuring out the mole. Winning could mean you did really well in such a challenge, but it also could allow the mole to get away with the next challenge. It's a difficult preposition."

"So the mole has to be gay enough to win to get away with acting gay... uh..." Taehyung scratched his head. Everyone laughed.

"Shall we begin with the Heavenly Closet game now?" The host rose his voice and they all cheered.

This possibly couldn't go wrong at all, right?

♂ ♂ ♂

A/N:
i feel so bad for jungkook! he must be so confused on how he's feeling right now and not being able to explain it to hoseok because he's the mole must suck :(

and taehyung too! he should really have a chance to explain himself, huh?

also, this new challenge sounds so cool!

who do you think will be the randomly chosen pairs? excluding jimin of course.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 77.8K 29
[COMPLETED] In which Jungkook loses his college scholarship and decides to become a cam boy to pay for his tuition, and Taehyung uses this secret to...
124K 3.3K 22
Min Yoongi is 19 years old and homeless. The only way to survive is to give the men that pay him what they want. He's been homeless for 2 years - eve...
336K 16K 53
Taehyung and Jungkook are childhood bestfriends. They love to hang out with each other. Night outs, parties , sleep over they are never alone. Taehy...
1.6K 90 8
Being a nerd in a bording school is hard, being invisible is harder, being matched with a stupid popular kid on a schooltrip is hell.....or not?! TAE...