Chicken Boy

By sanwich

A boy who never ate chicken before and.... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.

5.

39 1 1
By sanwich

As the sun rise in the sky.
I got up and saw a commercial advertising on tv about chicken.
"Don't you love chicken but tired of cooking it? Well go to our cheap store where we have a variety of chicken!" said the commercial.
"I should go there!" i said.
The bus pull up to my house.
"I just got up out of the bed!"
I look at the time its 8:00am.
"Crap!" i said.
I ran and brush my teeth,ran and pick out clothes out. The bus honk along time.
"IM COMING!" i said.
Half of my face was clean and my hair was all over the place!
I ran super fast to get my backpack.
I ran to the bus, but then the bus pulled off Fast!
"STOP IM HERE!" i shouted.
I ran so fast like a race car.
The neighborhood woke up and got out of the house and scream "SHUT UP!"
and said "PUT SOME SHOES ON!"
Then the bus was gone.
"Dang it... now i have to walk..."
i said. Then water boy came on a bicycle and said "need a ride?"
"Yeah." i said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

629 331 70
๊จ„๏ธŽSad,Sweet,Happy, Motivation Quotes (dll) in three random languages [English, Malay and Indo] Dihimpun lalu ditulis semula untuk mengisi kegabutan p...
25.7K 2.8K 104
Male Lead pr แ€‡แ€ฌแ€แ€บแ€œแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€กแ€€แ€ปแ€ฅแ€บแ€ธ แ€กแ€›แ€พแ€ฑแ€ทแ€˜แ€€แ€บแ€”แ€ฒแ€ทแ€แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€™แ€ผแ€ฑแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€™แ€ฎแ€แ€ปแ€šแ€บแ€œแ€„แ€บ แ€€แ€ผแ€šแ€บแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€•แ€ฝแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€กแ€†แ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€žแ€แ€บแ€™แ€พแ€แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€กแ€€แ€ผแ€ญแ€™แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ญแ€™แ€บแ€„แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€‘แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€…แ€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฏแ€›แ€พแ€ญ...
225K 11.5K 45
A plan. A disguise. A checklist. Time to play cupid. Copyright ยฉ 2019 by jayscitylights. All Rights Reserved.
6.7K 578 19
yoongi hate Hoseok hoseok hate yoongi how the hell will they survive in their forced marriage?