𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇...

By marvelgirl_10

||SEE THE LIGHT SERIES: BOOK 1|| ────── ☼ ☼ ☼ ────── "There's good in you. We've always seen it." ────── ☼ ☼... More

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐃
𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐑
𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐒
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟒
𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
𝐒𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔

1.9K 70 0
By marvelgirl_10

────── ☼ ☼ ☼ ──────

────── ☼ ☼ ☼ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐘 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄

────── ☼ ☼ ☼ ──────

"This is a nailbiter, folks," the announcer told the spectators as Rylee joined her team in a huddle and Morgan reloaded the cannon. Music and cheers from the crowd filled the air that surrounded the Tourney field while the players discussed their next play. While Ben tried to get the energy of his team up, Rylee's attention went to the scoreboard to see that they only had forty-seven seconds left on the clock. The score was tied at 2-2, which was somewhat surprising considering the Sherwood Falcons were Auradon's fiercest rivals.

"Akiho!" Coach Jenkins called out to the boy standing next to the princess, causing Rylee to turn her attention in the direction of the man's voice as the boy made his way to the bench. To the blonde girl's surprise, she saw her coach turning around to face the two boys from the Isle.

Jay instantly jumped to his feet and forced Carlos to stand up with him. Rylee watched as the coaches and the boys had an inaudible conversation. It wasn't long after that when the de Vil boy quickly sat back down. The Fitzherbert girl didn't miss the annoyed look on the son of Jafar's face as he pulled his small friend to his feet once again and continued talking to Coach Jenkins. After a moment of hesitation, their coach turned his attention back to his player's huddle.

"Amir!" Coach Jenkins shouted before he turned his attention back to the boys from the Isle and tossed a paddle to the white-haired boy then the two boys joined the rest of their team on the field.

"He's bringing that hothead Jay in from the Isle of the Lost and that little guy Carlos who can barely hold a shield."

"Glad you guys decided to join us," Rylee smiled at the two boys before she turned her attention back to Ben after he said her name.

"Give Mac the signal," he told his best friend, only to receive a small nod then they broke from the huddle.

As soon as Rylee, Jay, Carlos, and Ben got to the Kill Zone line, the princess slightly turned her head towards Morgan and sent her a birdcall. It didn't take long before the Macintosh girl responded right as the whistle blew. The blonde girl instantly turned her attention back to the game just in time to see the referee toss the ball into the air.

"Long pass goes to Jay. Jay dishes off to Prince Ben. Nice little block by Carlos. He does a little dancing jig in the opponent's face," the announcer's voice filled the air as the players sprinted around the field to do whatever they could to break the tied game, "and now Rylee gets the ball. Here comes the princess, hurdling maneuver at mid-field as Morgan hits Rylee's pursuer in the chest, sending him to the ground. Rylee makes a nice pass to Prince Ben through the Kill Zone. Big block by Chad! Prince Ben moves over wide, gives it back to Jay. He's in the clear! Shot! Oh! What a save by Philip, the Falcons' goalkeeper!"

"Come on!" Ben called out as his teammates made their way back down the field, "alright, alright, let's do it!"

"Twenty-three seconds left. You could cut the tension with a sword. The long ball is played into Jay. Jay, great jump, great leap. And a great move by Jay. Big block from Pete! Jay dishes off to Prince Ben, who sends it off to Rylee as the two sprint side by side through the Kill Zone while Morgan uses the cannon to clear a path for them."

"And then Carlos with a big block, goes down. Jay through the Kill Zone, picks up Carlos, as Morgan turns her attention to her other teammates and shoots down all the opponents on their trail while Jay and Carlos are being hammered by the Falcon's dragon fire. Jay, hurdling maneuvering at mid-field. He's in the clear."

"Rylee gives the ball back to Ben before she sprints at full speed towards the goal as Ben passes it over to Jay, who knocks the ball into the air off of Carlos' shield before he passes it back to Rylee. She scores!"

Shock filled every inch of Rylee's body as cheers from her teammates and the crowd cut through the air. Before she could fully register what just happened, she was pulled into a group hug with Ben, Jay, and Carlos. The princess' eyes scanned over the spectators screaming in the stands as soon as they ended their group hug. It wasn't long before her moment of serenity ended once again when Morgan almost tackled her to the ground and pulled her into a bear hug.

"That should prove to them that we belong on this team," the redhead whispered into her best friend's ear as a smile began to form on Rylee's face.

"It better. I'm tired of hearing all those comments from Chad," the blonde sighed before they ended their moment and went to celebrate with the rest of their team.

"Princess Rylee has won it! What an unselfish play by Jay! What a team! Incredible! And it's the new guys, Jay and Carlos, along with Prince Ben who set up Rylee for the winner. None of them would have made it there without the excellent dragoneering from Morgan," the announcer exclaimed as the students in the stands continued to cheer louder than humanly possible, "what a victory! An absolutely wonderful end to one of the best games ever! Here they come, folks. The winners of the first-"

"Excuse me! Excuse me! Can I have your attention, please?!"

Rylee and Morgan exchanged a confused look after seeing Ben snatch the microphone away from the announcer. The two of them watched as the future king stared at the crowd as he waited for them to settle down. When the air around them became silent and all eyes were on him, the Beast boy glanced over at his two best friends before jumping up onto the Dragoneer's platform to address his peers.

"There's something I'd like to say!" he continued while looking around at all of his surrounding teammates and the Spirit Squad before he turned his attention towards the crowd once again, "give me an 'M"!'"

"'M'!" everyone shouted as they copied their future king's actions and made the letter with their arms.

"Give me an 'A'!"

"'A'!" The players, cheerleaders, and spectators quickly moved their arms to form the next letter the grinning Ben shouted

"Give me an 'L'!"

"'L'!" Rylee and Morgan watched their best friend with uncertainty in their eyes while everyone around them formed the last letter with their arms.

"What does that spell?"

"Mal!"

"Come on, I can't hear you!"

"Mal!"

"I love you, Mal! Did I mention that?" Ben said to the purple-haired girl with a smile as Audrey sprinted off the field. Rylee and Morgan exchanged another confused look before they looked over at Jay and Carlos. The two boys were utterly clueless to the girls observing them as they watched the brunette boy with giant smiles on their faces.

Before either of them had a chance to question the boys from the Isle about what was going on, the Beast boy shouted at the band to start playing. The girls' attention quickly turned toward the band when Doug started counting them off then they began to play. The only one who didn't start playing right away was Elliot, who sent the younger girls a confused look before he joined his bandmates. The cheering of the crowd resumed as Ben started to jump around on the platform while his teammates did the same on the grass around him. By the look of it, it seemed like the only two people there who were actually concerned about what was going on were Rylee and Morgan.

After a few moments of the band playing a very upbeat song, the future king of Auradon started confessing his newfound love for Mal through song. Rylee and Morgan kept their eyes glued to the boy as he sang his heart out, which was something they never knew he was capable of. While everyone began dancing and clapping along, the two princesses continued to look around in shock at the scene before they turned to look at each other once again.

"What was in that cookie?" Morgan asked her blonde friend right as their teammates started copying Ben's dance moves.

"As far as I know, just white chocolate chips...but I never thought they could make this happen," Rylee told her while gesturing towards the scene in front of them before her eyes landed on the two girls from the Isle in the stands. She and Mal held eye contact for a long moment then the princess turned her attention back to the redhead.

"I kinda feel back for Audrey. I mean, I know the three of us never saw eye-to-eye but she didn't deserve this. Do you think we should go check on her?"

"I don't think we need to worry about her."

As soon as she heard those words come out of her mouth, Morgan gestured behind her friend before Rylee turned in that direction. Both girls knew what was about to happen next wasn't going to end well when they saw the Rose girl storming back onto the friend with determination on her face.

When Rylee and Morgan moved their attention back to the action taking place in front of them, they found Ben standing in front of Mal in the bleachers. Clapping continued to fill the air around them as they watched the future king pull the purple-haired girl in for a tight hug with a huge smile on his face.

"I love you, Mal. Did I mention that?" the Beast boy announced once again while wrapping his arms around the girl's shoulders.

Rylee and Morgan both jumped when Audrey stormed past them while grabbing Chad by the arm along the way. The two girls watched her with slightly parted lips as she sprinted up the metal steps. The brunette princess didn't slow down until she stopped right in front of Ben and Mal.

"Chad's my boyfriend now! And I'm going to the Coronation with him," the daughter of Aurora and Phillip exclaimed after snatching the microphone out of the future king's hands before she turned her attention back towards her ex-boyfriend, "so, I don't need your pity date."

As soon as she finished speaking, Audrey turned back towards the Charming boy and placed a forced kiss on his lips. Rylee and Morgan exchanged another wide-eyed look after watching the drama play out in front of them. When they turned their attention back toward the scene, they saw Ben grab the microphone away from his ex-girlfriend and turn to face the purple-haired girl once again.

"Mal! Will you go to the Coronation with me?" Ben asked right as Rylee noticed the heartbroken look on Evie's face.

"Yes!"

"She said yes!" the future king exclaimed, causing the whole crowd to cheer for him and Mal before Jay sprinted up the bleachers to bring Ben back down to join the team.

"What a victory. What a day for the Auradon Knights, finally winning back the trophy after so many years," the announcer said to the spectators after finally getting the microphone back from the future king of Auradon.

The Tourney team gathered in a circle as soon as Jay and Ben joined them and began celebrating. It wasn't long before Coach Jenkins brought out the MVP trophy and made his way toward his players. They all watched the man with anticipation in their eyes before he awarded the trophy to Jay. His teammates all cheered for the son of Jafar before some of the Tourney players lifted him up in the air to show his accomplishment to the screaming crowd.

"And there he is! Jay, the most valuable player! How do you like that?"

────── ☼ ☼ ☼ ──────

────── ☼ ☼ ☼ ──────

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 138 35
||PUREST HEART SERIES: SPIN-OFF|| ────── ♤♤♤ ────── "I love how your eyes are so full of wonder." ────── ♤♤♤ ────── In which Indigo Lark comes out of...
45.8K 1.4K 27
||PUREST HEART SERIES: BOOK 2|| ────── ★★★ ────── "I'm tired of dealing with all these psychos who think they're wicked." ────── ★★★ ────── In which...
92.4K 2.8K 45
𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 ⎢ ❝ And at last I see the light. ❞ ❝ I just... I just want to be happy. ❞ ❝ Maybe, I can teach you how it feels to be happy. ❞ ⸻ �...
97.9K 1.8K 37
Carlos De Ville x Reader {Female} (Book 1/2 of the series 'Villains') -Second book is discontinued- ---- Your an Isle Kid, daughter of Mystique from...