Feral Eclipse(EDITING)

By enslavedreader

"I could not stray my gaze away from her, splaying her across my lap once I had taken my toll onto the berth... More

Preface
Chapter 1. Veraβœ”οΈ
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžr 𝟐
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« πŸ‘. Mine
04.
05. Alexander, Bane
06.
07. Virtue
08. Calloused
09.
𝟏𝟎
11. Swine
12.
13. Etheral
13.2 - Tick
14. Elysian
15' and 16:
17
18: Orate
19. Storyteller
20. Holy
21. Nocturnal
22. Twilight
23. A God
24. Relief
25.
26
27. Wolfsbane
28. Delightful Ends
30. Young Hero
31. The Grey
32.
33.
34. A Catalyst
35.
36. Crying Wolf
37.
38
39. Consummation
40.
Epilogue.

29.

115 12 17
By enslavedreader

Listen to the silence
It's telling the truth.

.

For the moment in which her senses failed to dilate, her mind flailing to process, Vera contemplated rather which was fatally more worse— being deaf or blind?

Her windpipes felt like a thousand burning stars were shoved down her esophagus with thorny grape vines scraping its surrounding tissue.

With every deep breathe she took —it aggrieved. The pain became so unbearable that she didn't even bother to scream but rather bite further down upon her lip harshly until it drew blood, but Vera didn't mind it. It had gone on for hours that felt like days that turned into decades.

The stranger's claws were digging into her side as his talons were puncturing the top of her shoulder. When Heidi first appeared, instantly he preformed in the action of gnawing at her exposed skin, tearing into it so deeply that it would surely leave the ghost of his teeth and a bloody gash only made from his tenacity.

Inside of her stomach were swirling winds opposing each other. One hot while the twin was cold. Any moment now eventually it would cause a front, jerking her interior organs apart until nothing was left.

She curses internally, "What?!" She looks taken aback, by the bluntness of the pressure he applied with his bodice,Vera couldn't help but to feel disgusted and overwhelmed. He was still forcing her legs open when suddenly a low howl was heard, ringing above them all.

"That's not Adonis, Vera!" Heidi manages to jump for the darker haired female who sighed deeply, repetitively inhaling large gulps of air, but she's too late. She hits the ground with a thud while Lionel hoists Vera over his arm, preparing to run into a sprint. "That is Lionel." Heidi stuttered.

Then a rushing memory came back to her with familiarity on who this male was only except it wasn't her memory. She was seeing someone who was far from a stranger and an acquaintance at the same time.

It was Alexander's memory that had struck her like a tidal wave.

And somewhere, some place far he was fighting to get to her.

Vera is shaking like a leaf in an autumn breeze as Lionel is spattering promising threats, running deeper into the woods with her on top of his shoulder, slugging her around like she weighed nothing. The moon light gave him much of luminous appearance, glittering his elastic muscles and bodily physique. Vera grunts peering into his beasty irises, Lionel's eyes were more golden than any sun but all she wanted to see was the red wine color of her true lover.

"Help!" Shouting louder above the wind, Lionel grimaces at the girl's poor excuse of begging, although it would surely attract her alpha's attention, alluring him in inevitably.

Vera bounces on his shoulder with every disgraceful step he made, carelessly tossing her around, "Fuck!"

"Let me go!" Lionel doesn't refrain from slapping her face, with his fingernails molding perfectly into her. No male dared to hit her before, not even Alexander.

Vera screams bloody murder as hot tears slid escaped the barriers of her competence, whilst she manages to slap the male back—successfully striking him hardest until he catches another flying punch she was sending. Lionel slams her onto the ground ensuring a loud welp from the distraught mess from which Versa was entitling, "It didn't have to go like this. You are suppose to be mine." It's crazy to Vera, how this male looks to be another but in the back of his character there's a different being who held more than what met flourished on the surface.

Suddenly swarming with overzealous, the male that Lionel was, his skin began to sprout with fur and his muscles sharpening into the transition he was taking. He's morphing into until his humanoid features became unrecognizable, resembling something much more poised and animalistic.

Unlike Alexander, his shift is quick and looked to be painless until his body is replaced with a feen in his steps. Snapping big jaws, showcasing his enlarged canines, Lionel began cornering Vera into a tree where she soon falls forward onto his back. Instantly the rapacious  monstrosity takes off, leaping over wood into free falls only to recollect back on his paws.

Branches are whipping at her naked legs, scratching her tainted perishable skin. Without another second of Lionel yelping with disposition, before Vera could blink again they were tackled into forestry pine ground.

Gulping away the distress teasing at her tonsils, Vera is thrown from her abductor to where she collides into poisonous bark which consumes her with elongated bushy arms and a welcoming tug for her disheveled hair. "What's happening." She barley mumbles over a cry. They were deeper into the woods than she initially anticipated. This would be liable if she had any oversee of the territory anyway.

Vera throttles into leaves, succumbing under the weight of the stars, the milking galactic soul of the moon, her own disguised compromise. For she'd never came closer to dying in any lifetime until the kisses of demise peppered her conditioning robust. Assuming she'd ever lived on the verge of an abyss so sweetening, so endeared by a faultless promise.

A promise at a chance. In love, at an opportunity at peace, it was all roughly the same. Delusion at best. A riveting fall into nothingness, without a definite landing. Had she ever curses the gods, the words would sting in a ray from her feverish lips into a ghostly sigh of fog.

An eruption of chaos, clouded her mind when the rift inside her chest between her heart and rib cage began to shutter, all at once when she heard the most guttural — soundless emptying growl that awoke everything inside of her undoing.

•••

Everything in my body was summoned forward as the booming voice invaded my head, coaxing me to come toward a foreign nightling. The demand was short lived and raspy, but it caressed my insides to follow his orders.

The warm fuzziness of the mate bond envelopes me, silencing internal voices and all whimpering deviance.

Who knew love and power could riot hand in hand at my mate's feet.

Heaving in a sigh, the sight of my male instantly has my attention at his strut, at his powerful stance opposing me, and his captivating orbs that shaded their own potent red.

His eyes are like a magic wand bestowing upon me the sight of many stars, purging the shed of blood that shell behind the planet Venus. Only I am Mars, craving the touch of a soul, his soul to entrap mine.

I thrash around creating friction between me and Lionel but he seems to bare his fangs at me even more before teething at my arm. Towards his brother, Lionel maintains the level of eye contact while showcasing means of war. A challenge between beasts,

fur against fur.

He flashes canine and his glowing yellow eyes of mischief that danced with energy, similar to a full-fledged comet. He was truly a bundled sin beneath mounds of beauty I so badly wanted to dive into, how could I feel like this way? With anyone other than my Alexander?

He buried himself heavier into the crevices inside my back, nuzzling me in attempt to spread his scent over my bundling physique. My long damp shirt grew muddier as Lionel pounded me into the ground further.

I can see Alexander threw my long wet eyelashes peering down on me, I knew all too vigorously that he was furious and would scold me later. The power reeked off of him, colliding with everyone around us in waves, could he feel my vibrational pull — breaking away underneath the greater power in which we shared, has he ever felt guilty even once?

The Alpha takes more relentless steps towards me which were eager and condemning, a cry escapes my mound with Lionel's teeth pushing over his mark caving into my neck. With each step Alexander took, Lionel dug deeper with his piercing canines.

He wanted to force his bite into the same place Alexander had attempted to mark me. It was crazy, absolutely crazed how I ended up in the crossfire between brothers. For at what cost would I survive,

Who would be the victor?

How did I manage to not only receive one soulmate but... possibly two more?

"Lionel, what do you think you're doing?" It is Heidi in a yelp screaming affirmations until her throat was raw and scratchy, coming to stand aside her brother's wolf, she brushes her palm against Alexander's fur but he only pulls back as soon as her hand comes into contact with it.

He doesn't stray his gaze away from me.

He was loosing his patience. Seeing his mate in the arms of another sent his nerves into an emotional frenzy, ones he'd never dealt with before. All he knew was kill, never to spare anyone in his path. But now he had a mate to stray cautious of. One who was in the way.

Always.

Relatively I'd always became a target he could never tolerate.

All this time Alexander has neglected me and all I've done was try to love him. Nevertheless, he wanted me to feel this way.

He wanted me to feel like an innocent destruction. His precious scathed wheedling him to a pool of deviance, He was the lighter fluid to my fire. Gaslighting me with constant stagnation and punishment.

Everything about him, I needed and craved like a guilty pleasure. Alexander was exactly that. A guilty merciless appeasement to the mind, body and soul.

Being surrounded by powerful people absorbs my energy like a battery, placing me in harms way all the time. When I ache on the outside, it reveals my scars that slowly heal but it takes a toll on time without the presence of awakening my wolf side.

I place my head in between my hands as Lionel's weight smacked me into the dirt once again. I don't know whether it's Lionel's domineering fiend on my back, or the weight was from Alexander's assault.

Feeling the same indentures hovering over my neck, coursed an adrenaline so unfamiliar inside, I rocked on my knees, in attempt to gain some amount of personable space.

I couldn't breathe and any moment now I'd collapse under the pressure of two alphas. Alexander was still calling for me threw the mate bond but something else was drowning him out.

The anxiety coating my nerves, was too powerful, my knees were digging into the dirty grass and all I could focus on was the pounding beat of my heart against my chest and the sound of my mate's breathing.

His wolf hummed like an engine when it finally charged, knocking Lionel's directly off of his feet.

I'm dizzy but I could still make the impression of Heidi, she's the one lifting me into her arms with no hesitation, dragging me out the way of the two lycans biting at each other's necks.

Alexander bites down on the raw muscle between Lionel's shoulder blade and lower neck and at this action—Lionel's wolf snarls flipping them over. So desperately, seeing Lionel claw out Alexander's eyes, shatters my heart into pieces, ones impossibly salvageable.

As the two Lycan alphas fought, Lionel still gains a hold to pin Alexander down even as his wounds healed competitively. However blood still pooled down from his throat, staining the soil adjacent from where me and Heidi resided.

With a single paw Lionel elongates his claws to its full length, swiping it cleanly down Alexander's face. A large scar on full display in ruins resting upon his fleshy cheek. Alexander rumbles an ear deafening growl when he tears open Lionel's back leg, dragging him in for the kill. Tendons pulsating with cyst and deteriorating flesh.

Without thinking I interject screaming my mate's name. Lionel shifts back into his human form without shielding his naked glory with Alexander's wolf, still pouncing on top of him. I peak threw my fingers out of nervousness when Lionel opens his bloody mouth, swiping the red liquid from his nose. "It's all a bit, tragic isn't it?" A soft voice mumbles, it's Lionel.

Now I could see the difference between him and Adonis. They were twins sent from the deepest parts of hell, both very much manipulative like Heidi described. Adonis was a natural born leader, prideful in the land from which he came. Adonis is what Lionel needed, a leader because undoubtably he could've been his own mastermind. However Lionel lacked the physical ability to carry out a scheme. His waist was slimmer, as his top half held prominent strength but not anything compared to Adonis.

For them to be so alike, so constructed by monsters they kept buried deep inside. They were incomparable.

"You are going to kill me, so do it. This is what you were made to do isn't that right? So do it." Lionel laughs in the face of death and Heidi shuffles from behind me, she widens her eyes once I step closer towards the fight. I push her off with my shoulder when she attempted to stop me, "No! Stop, Please Bane. Don't do this." Hollering, pleading.

They both snap their head at me with caution, momentarily prohibiting them from battle was a loud frantic outburst, but I'm too busy shouting to care. This wasn't right. Where the hell was Augustus, wasn't he going to come save his sons?

That's when — even still on top of his brother my mate began to change, the transition shaping his skin until the man I recognized whom I had been longing for, his eyes probing into me like daggers.

Those damn red eyes that single handedly stole my heart since we first met. They belonged to the man who I'd fight for until my last dying breathe, but he didn't know that. I'd never tell him how much I adored him way before we even met.

"What did you fucking say?" His voice is jagged as spit flew from his mouth like poison onto Lionel's skin, though he didn't even flinch. "I said it's tragic, Bane. How all those years you'd kept your wolf denied. Dormant. Do I say it's more beautiful than what I imagined." Lionel chuckles harder while Alexander began to press further down with his fist against Lionel's throat.

My heart mourned a lost that I was supposed to own so easily, because although Lionel nearly killed me, I couldn't refuse the swarming butterflies in my chest as my soul accepted a newly found mate connection.

He looked exactly like Adonis, only rougher and he loved harder.

Has love ever been so bitter, so unforgiving, and precarious towards anyone else before?

Truth was— I didn't know what love was. I knew Alexander, and I knew he belonged to me like I belonged to him. That was it all, and all I needed to know.

"What are you playing at Lionel," Alexander spat out before fisting the skin of Lionel as if it were a T-shirt. "Or I swear on my life I'll end it, I'll end you, so help me god, provoke me." I watch intently as my mate grits his teeth together, grinding them like rhinestones.

••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200 1 74
This book is a follow on from the blood moon saga but you can also read as a stand alone. Please remember that my characters live in a kill or be kil...
28.8M 881K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
13K 1.2K 51
𝟐 | π“π’πžπ 𝐓𝐨 𝐖𝐨π₯𝐯𝐞𝐬. The second story after 'Moon Bound'. You must read the first one to read 'Blood Ties' - In such hellish times, how...
8.1M 17.9K 6
"What is your name?" He asked. "Nyx." "Nyx what?" "Nyx Evander." "Good." He hummed, "I am going to reject you." He said and I felt a stabbing pa...