Best Man Wedding

By ChocolateZeno

When we last left off the the gang the loss of one beloved mended the broken bonds. Now coping the 8 find the... More

Summary/Teaser 😈
Cast List/Disclaimer
Don't I Know You?
You're Making A Mistake
Daddy Versus Daddy?
Tropical Trouble
Yes Sir...
You're Into What?!
Work It Out
Past Pains
Such A Tease
A Merry Christmas Indeed
The Break Down
Trauma Times And Pain Lies
See Eye To Eye
Something In My Heart
Deal With It
Mr. Casanova
Killa Q
Play Stupid Games......
Feeling The Pressure
T Minus Five Days.....
Bad Girls Do It Well
To New Beginnings.....Right?
Mr. & Mrs.
Oh Baby!
To The Best....Man

The Boy Is Mine

1K 55 103
By ChocolateZeno

Vote and Comment 🤍

Waking up before Brielle, Quentin hopped into the shower. Coming out to her snoring still dead to the world. Nothing like good dick to put you in a coma. He was due for a few more hours but he wanted to grab breakfast for her. Kissing her on the cheek he exited the room with a skip in his step. The house almost completely silent. Walking into the dining room he came across a couple sulking faces. It wouldn't be him if he didn't bother them. Harper and Murch clearly not in a good mood.

"Good Morning my brothas." He exclaimed, loudly getting glares in return.

"Morning Q." Lance chuckled, taking his seat with a plate of food.

"Where are the ladies?" Quentin questioned, sitting down at the table. Grabbing a plate putting food on it. Not in an ultimate rush to go back upstairs knowing she would either still be sleep or just waking up.

"Hung over." Harper grumbled, stabbing at his eggs.

"I gotta ask. Who pissed in your cereal? Yall didnt get no pussy last night or what?" Quentin teased, figuring that was it. Harper made a face letting Q know he hit the nail on the head.

"I got some." Murch spoke, still holding the same mug.

"Then what's got you all grumpy? Candy didnt rock the mic?" Q chuckled, eyes twinkling with his usual mischief.

"Alright Quentin, im not in the mood." Murch snapped, Q rolled his eyes letting out a dramatic sigh.

"What's going on then?" Lance questioned curious hiself. Murch shrugged it off not wanting to really talk about it.

"Well fine....Harper why you up shits creek?"

"Hmmm...it all starts with your girl getting mine drunk!" Harper responded with a fake smile.

"Who my baby? I dont recall such a thing." Quentin smirked, pouring hiself a glass if orange juice.

"Yeah yeah, she flipped on me last night. I thought we were on the same page. But no took her to the room got slapped then cussed out while crying." Harper grumbled rubbing his face, his back still bothering him from sleeping on the floor.

"Well damn. What did you do to the poor girl?" Lance questioned.

"She got mad at how much I talk to Jordan. So I told Jordan that so she wouldn't get butt hurt when I dont speak to her as much. I guess the two drunk talked last night. Jordan told her I told her what she said. Robyn's upset because and I quote....im making her seem like a childish bitch. Her words at this point I don't know what she wants." Harper spilled, Lance and Quentin shared a knowing look.

"You don't ever play relay with two women." Q stared.

"Yes because you know so much on treating women right." Harper spat, Quentin chuckled dryly pointing his fork at Harper. Slowly but surely getting tired of the jabs surrounding his relationship. It was always like that between the two. He would admit that he hiself was a meddler, always instigating out of good fun. Not to look down or belittle because you thought life was a race.

"Quentin is right though. You cant play both sides. That's something you gotta let women figure out themselves. Yet at the same time keep it a level playing field." Lance piggy backed.

"Gossip is for the bitches." Quentin sung.

"You're calling you fiance your bitch?" Harper questioned, Q smirked taking a long drink from his cup. If only Harper knew what things they got into.

"When I want her to be." Q responded with a playful smile.

Meanwhile....

Waking up to her phone ringing Brielle stretched feeling an empty bed. She felt the slight soreness of her ass as she sat up. Looking around for Quentin she sighed looking at her phone. Screeching when she saw her father trying to face time her. Jumping up she tumnked out if bed with a thud. She rushed to pull some clothes hobblung around the closet while he continued to call her back to back. Plopping down on the bed she fixed her wild hair. Finally answering her father's narrowed eyes stared back at her.

"Hi daddy." Brielle smiled.

"What took you so long to answer princess?"

"I just woke up. I'm a little hungover." Brielle answered, getting that disapproving look from him.

"Dont do that daddy. I'm 35 not 16, I can have a drink. Plus I'm on vacation." Brielle groaned not wanting to hear his mouth.

"Is that my baby!!!" A loud voice shrieked from the phone. A voice that Brielle knew well an instant smile coming to her face. Her father rolled his eyes looking over his shoulder.

"I'm in here woman." A deeper voice called out.

"Not you jack ass! My baby Bri Bri!" Brielle smiled as her grandmother's face popped up on camera. Snatching the phone out her father's hand.

"Hi mama Nett." Bri cheesed like the child at heart.

"Hi baby...Move Amos! Go do something with yo daddy." Lynette spoke dismissing her son. He opened his mouth to retort but he knew better than that. 52 or not she would still throw her shoe at him. Waiting for her son to walk off she turned her attention back to her grandchild.

"Someones glowing." She teased a knowing look in her eyes.

"Mama..." Brielle groaned already knowing what was coming.

"What? Sex is food for the spirit! And I see yours is being fed well. Did you take some of my tea with you? A healthy yoni is everything Bri."

"Mamaaaaaa.....yes I brought some tea. No more questions, everything is great." Bri responded, Nett rose a brow shaking her head.

"Just great? Where is my boobie at? Let me speak to him."

"No mama stop. Do you know how weird it is to talk sex with my grandma?" Bri questioned, Nett made a face thinking on it.

"No child, im trying to give you the secrets on having an active sex life well into your old age. How do you think me and papa popped out your uncle Leroy? I was 49 baby, now im telling you. Have Quentin eating that Maca twice a week, with some of my tea on the side. By the time hes your papa age his gun will still work. Now if you opened up to me a little more I could figure out why my prayers aren't working. You should be with twins right now." Mama Nett rambled ignoring Brielle's uncomfortable face. She groaned dropping her head as Nett continued.

"When was your last period?"

"Brielle baby? You awake?" Quentin voiced walking into the room balancing a breakfast tray. Just in the nick of time to save her from this conversation. Hearing his voice Mama Nett lit up.

"Boobie! Let me see that handsome face! Get out the damn camera Bri." Nett spat, looking around in the background. Chucking Q walked over setting the tray down. Leaning in to kiss Brielle she put a hand over her mouth.

"I havent even brushed my teeth." She whined, he rolled his eyes kissing her forehead taking the phone from her.

"Mama Nett." He greeted all smiles at the older woman.

"Save me." Brielle whispered, laying her head on lap. Tapping the tray to get her her attention Q slid the tray closer to her.

"Boobie." Nett responded with a teasing smile. He playfully rolled his eyes at the nickname she had given him. He had not a clue why but to Lynette it was deeper than just a jest. When she first met him she felt how burdened his soul was. A man that had it all, and put on a happy smile and struggled in silence. He needed some nurturing, and so did her Bri Bri.

"Ima shower first. Thank you for breakfast. I'll eat it when I come back." Brielle muttered getting up.

"Yeah go wash ya stank ass." Nett called out Brielle flipped off the camera making Nett gasped before she started laughing.

"You eating good? Your fruits and that Maca right?" Nett questioned eyeing Quentin with narrowed eyes.

"Yes ma'am."

"Good because nobody wants unhealthy semon." Nett sung, Quentin didnt react used to this. It didnt to much bother him at all really. It was like normal conversation to him.

"She in the shower?"

"Mhmm."

"Good now what have you done? What's going on, I'm not liking this aura you've got? Somethings bothering you son." Mama Nett stated a serious expression on her face. He didn't know how to respond to that exactly.

"Is it something with Bri?" She pressed, he nodded slowly.

"You got a darkness attached to you. Whoever and I'm sure you know who, is siphoning off of you. I saw a little bit on Bri. You and I both know shes gonna feel it soon. When the excitement of the trip wears thin shes gonna pick it up. Fix it, whatever you've done. You need to stop it there, and then talk to her. Theres no easy way to hurt someone Quentin."

"I understand." He muttered dropoing his head. No matter how deep he tried to bury this Shelby shit it always pushed to the surface.

"Its okay Boobie. I'm not upset with you. We've all made some mistakes in life. I'm just telling you in my 86 years of life its how you pick up when you fall. Put my charm I gave you for your birthday on. It'll help." She spoke giving him a reassuring smile knowing he dying need to be cussed out right now. He was already beating himself up enough. She was more worried about Brielle. She was a very sensitive soul. Always had been since she was a baby. Her track record with love didnt help her either.

"Thank you Nett."

"Mhmm, you can really thank me by sending some more if the good green you had. Havent been able to find the same power." She smiled lightening the mood.

"I'll make a call and have it sent over. As long as papa Pryor sends me some of those cigars he makes." He negotiated, she smirked shaking her head.

"Deal. I'll have him send you some hollow ones to." She smiled.

"Alright boobie. I'm gonna let you go. Take care of yourself." She spoke, he nodded letting her hang up. Groaning he rubbed his face wishing he had a damn time machine. He would go back to Lance's wedding and never sleep with Shelby. Coming out in a towel Brielle walked over noticing him deep off in his thoughts.

"Babe? You good?" She questioned snapping him out of his thoughts. Pulling her to stand between his legs he nodded.

"Yeah yeah....I was thinking. Just the two of us go out on the town tonight." He spoke rubbing her sides.

"I thought it was the bonfire thing tonight."

"That's for the kids baby. Last I checked we don't have any." He chuckled leaning into her hands caressing his head. His hands rubbing over her ass massaging the soreness away.

"So after we get back from today's adventure. It'll just be us tonight?" He nodded to her question taking a a couple grapes off her plate. Feeding them to her she playfully nipped his fingers.

"Okay." She chriped.

Later that day....

Out on the town as a full house the kids were running from booth to booth in the market. Mostly accompanied with one of the adults but a few times someone got lost. Stopping by a small little store Quentin bought some waters and something tropical that tasted like heaven. Making his way over to his woman he noticed her looking at waist beads.

"Here babygirl." He muttered behind her passing her a water bottle. Shelby side eyed him watching him slide his card into her bra. If he was with her he wouldn't have to do that.

"Baby but...."

"Use my card, save your money." He spoke kissing her on the cheek before walking off.

"Trick..." Shelby hissed, as she bumped into Brielle walking by.

Rolling her eyes and counting down from 10 Brielle grabbed a hold of the crazy in her. The one screaming to snatch Shelby by that nasty ass weave and drown her in the water with those sharks. It seemed like she was extra bitchy today since last night. Buying her beads she went on to the next booth farthest away from that heifer.

"Q....come here man." Murch called from a secluded corner of the market seeing his friend walking by not hearing him.

Waiting for him to get closer he snatched Q by the shirt. You'd think it was something out of horror movie the way he disappeared into the corner. One minute you saw Q, the next you saw his drink spilled on the board walk. Reacting he just punched feeling it connect.

"Shit! MURCH! Dont do that man!" Quentin barked shaking out his hand. Murch weased leaning against the wall holding where Quentin socked him in the chest.

"My drink man."

"I'm sorry. I was trying to get your attention. I need to talk to you." Murch groaned out.

"What is it?"

"I need to ask you something. Look last night Candace and I had sex." Murch spoke, Q narrowed his eyes confused.

"Okayyyy?"

"We haven't had sex in MONTHS. She was an animal last night and I dont know how to process it. I think shes been cheating on me." Murch spoke hoping to get a second opinion.

"You sure you're not just being paranoid?"

"Quentin why would you ignore any sexual passes from your girl for months. While your at it you drive hours into New York every other week for hours before coming back?" Murch tossed out, Quentin made a face trying to be neutral but even that sounded fishy to him.

"She pregnant?" He asked getting a no from Murch.

"I dont know man. Women are complicated. Ask her, that's my stance on it. Some shit isn't black and white." Quentin spoke thinking of his own situation.

"What do you mean? Wasnt it simple with you?" Murch muttered confused.

".....Not all the time." Quentin answered, Murch stared at his friend for a while before it hit.

"You cheated on your girl already!?" Murch blurted.

"Shut up! You tryna tell the whole island. It was an accident foreal. I swore that part of me was gone!" Quentin snapped.

"With who......no......no...noooo....not with HER!" Murch groaned out feeling bad for Bri.

"It was a fucking accident!!! I had no interest in cheating. She was telling me she loved me and begging for me. Woke up some old feelings I buried. It happened and for the first time in my life Murch....its bothering me. Poking just below the fucking surface, its driving me mad!" Quentin exclaimed rubbing a hand over his face. Murch was amazed to see him sweating over a woman. Quentin didnt cry over bitches. Fuck'em, leave'em, duck'em...that's how he used to roll.

"What's your heart saying?" Murch questioned.

"Telling me go come clean. Shes already been through it with all her exs and I never wanted to be like them. I know her like that back of my hand. It's not going to be easy for her to forgive me.....if she does that." Quentin groaned looking up at the sky. Murch sighed patting Quentins shoulder.

"Sorry man." Murch muttered. Quentin pulled hiself refusing to get emotional right now.

".....Anyways.....talk to Candy alright." Q shrugged off, walking out of the little corner.

Murch followed rejoing the group as the met at Compass Cay. The kids excited about the sharks they could see. Buying feed for everyone to see them up close. Feeling playful Quentin snuck up on Brielle picking her up with a fake toss. Her scream making his ears ring but it was worth the laughter.

"Stopppppp! I amost peed on myself!" Brielle snapped, wanting to get as far away from the edge as she could now.

"They won't eat you. Look people are swimming with them." Quentin pointed out, she glared at him still irritated.

"Uncle Q." Kennedy chirped handing him back his feed he lent her.

"You done?" He questioned.

"You dont wanna use some?"

"Got some right here." He grinned picking Kennedy up. Doing a fake toss with her as well.

"Oh my God Quentin! You're scaring her." Brielle spat smacking him. He chuckled setting Kennedy back on her feet. Through the little girls laughing with him she squared up playfully.

"Alright now, ill really toss you in there." He joked blocking her hits easily.

"Bri can you go with me to the bathroom?" Kennedy chirped remembering what she was trying to hand Q his feed for.

"Sure suga." Bri responded letting Kennedy drag her off to the bathroom. Watching them make it there safely Quentin walked over to the men.

"Aye where were you and Murch earlier?" Lance tossed out.

"Oh we were talking." Murch answered, keeping a very worried close eye on the twins.

"About what in the corner? You touching tips?" Lance teased with a grin.

"Women." Quentin answered, Lance hummed getting a playful shove from Murch. Harper couldn't miss the opportunity to throw a jab.

"And you went to Quentin? What's he gonna give you knowledge on? Cheating?" Harper joked, not purposely trying to make Q snap. Lurching forward he grabbed Harper by the shirt snatching him.

"Woah! Q man! Chill!" Lance spoke, up trying to pry Quentin's grip off Harper. Flashback from poker all those years ago.

"Quentin. It's cool man." Murch muttered, lowly knowing more than the others. Letting Harper go with a shove backwards Q tried calming down.

"What's wrong with you?" Harper snapped fixing his shirt.

"You! Acting like you are just some fucking prize Harper!" Quentin snapped.

"I was joking! Isn't that what you do? Joke right?" Harper snapped back.

"I'll show you a joke when I shove my foot up your ass!" Quentin barked getting in Harper's face. The women picking up on the arguing.

"Hey! Not here! We're in a different country. Jail is different here." Lance snapped pushing the two apart. Quentin smacked Lance's hand off not in the mood for that kumbiya shit.

"Its not me its him! Quentin can stir everyone else's pot but cant stand it when someone does him." Harper spat.

"Its a difference between playing and fucking acting like your supreme. You can hardly keep out the damn dog house but you think your so much better than me. I can bet my whole life I know more about my fiance in 9 months than your 17 years of knowing your wife!" Quentin growled.

"Oh bullshit!" Harper hissed.

" We can be adults about this. Theres a better way to handle this animosity." Murch tossed out.

"How bout a football game?" Lance tossed out.

"A football game?" Harper, and Quentin blurted in unison. Even Murch confused himself.

"Yeah. I game 5 vs 5. We have two days to get a team." Lance tossed out.

"Deal unless Quentin is too much of a bitch." Harper tossed out jumping when Quentin bucked at him.

"Pussy." Q spat, cooling his jets.

"Fine. I get Lance Jr." He spoke, Harper scoffed.

"Then I get Lance." Harper responded.

"What am I chopped liver?" Murch spat.

"Oh, I get Murch." Quentin added.

"I got Brian." Harper spoke, Quentin waved him off rolled his eyes walking off. A low strum of tension and confusion in the air. Coming back from the bathroom Brielle frowned not seeing Quentin.

"Him and Harper got into it." Lance muttered strolling up beside her.

"Oh..." Brielle hummed wondering what that could have been.

"You know I never got the chance to apologize for all those years ago. I hope theres no hard feelings." Lance spoke sticking his hands in his pockets.

"Water under the bridge." Brielle responded genuinely over the situation. It was past and she was focused on her present.

"Good, cause I didnt want things weird you know?" Lance smiled getting a smile back.

"Nothings weird. Thank you for letting me join you guys." She uttered looking out at the water.

"Glad you joined us." Lance mumbled taking in her side profile. She was truly a beautiful person on the outside and the vibes she gave off. He hadn't noticed he had been staring until a voice snapped him out his mind.

"Brielle." Quentin called, in a voice that made her head snap in his direction. Yes sir nearly slipping from her lips. Being summoned she didn't realize how close Lance was. Taking a step back she walked over to Quentin. Not saying anything he jutted his head in a direction for her to go. Doing so without a word he followed.

"You seen that? She was getting cozy with Lance over there." Shelby hummed finally seeing her child.

"Why is that any of our business?" Jordan asked putting her shades on. Shelby rolled her eyes side eyeing her friend.

"Why is what's going on with Harper your business?" Shelby retorted.

"Okay that's different. That involves me." Jordan responded, she had been loving the fact that Robyn was giving him a shard time. Serves him right for stirring trouble between them.

Later that night.....

Turning off the light in the bathroom Harper made his way to the bed. Happy to have all the smoke off his skin from the bonfire. Climbing in he looked at Robyn reading something on her tablet with baby Mia falling asleep on her chest. Reaching over he gave her some relief carefully laying Mia down between them.

"Still fussing?" He questioned lowly lightly stroking Mias hair.

"Yeah. She was just fighting her sleep." Roybn answered not looking up from the tablet. Sighing Harper stared at her.

"What can I do to make you not mad at me anymore?"

"Stop running your mouth for one." She responded glancing at him.

"I thought I was helping. I'm sorry babe. Help me understand what's going on." He muttered, turning the tablet off Robyn turned to face him.

"I feel like you talk to her more than me. Like we aren't close like that." She admitted.

"Babe its not like that at all. I feel closer to you than I ever have. She still a friend though Rob....all those things are behind us. You gotta respect that and trust that I'm not being secretive or anything. No secrets between us remember." He spoke his choice of words starting to make her feel bad. Did she come clean about the money? How would he react to that right now? Especially after such a calming group activity. What if she just shared one secret at a time?

"Okay. Well if we're getting things out there. When I tell you I'm going to the gym. I'm really meeting Candace to eat and talk about our husbands." Robyn admitted making Harper gasp. She rolled her eyes at his dramatics.

"What?"

"Yeah Candy drives into the city or sometimes I drive and we meet halfway. Every other week really, like a get away. " Robyn explained.

"Wow okay then. The low sugar candy in my office is really regular. Ha!" Harper exclaimed getting another eye roll from her. He never took his health serious. That's why she did it for him.

"That's why I switched it back. Ha! Goodnight babe." Robyn grinned turning off her lamp.

"Wait.....what?"

A few doors down......

"I mean what's this game really gonna solve though. If anything it might just start an actual fight." Candace spoke giving her husband a back massage. Laying on his stomach Murch hummed.

"Lance just wants to play really. He could care less about Harper and Quentin bickering. He misses football that's all." Murch groaned feeling her hit a particular spot.

"Then humor him. We're not just here on vacation. We're here to support him and the kids. What were they arguing about anyways? " She added.

"Harper thinks Quentin is still playing about getting married. He swears up and down it's a front. So hes always poking at Q to see if he'll slip up." He answered, she shook her head scooting back to go lower.

"I mean we've talked to her. They seem foreal to me. I've never actually seen Quentin look at anyone the way he looks at her. I really like her. Shes a literal sweetheart. Which is why I want to kick Shelby in her silicone ass. Always has to bully someone. Brielle just let's half the shit she says fly. I dont think shes told Quentin the extent of how bad it is." Candace rambled on. Murch sighed remembering what Quentin had said earlier.

"Maybe she just wants to make a good impression on everyone. Plus the way Quentin's acting he might snap on Shelby if he really knew."

"Quentin snapping is something I'm still trying to adjust to. He's so calm centered." Candace spoke getting a laugh from Murch.

"Quentin's temper is out of this world. He just has the ability to bottle it all up and release in short bursts. He used to party to let steam off. I dont know what he does now. Maybe that's why hes been so random with his outbursts. I'm sure Lance will be the next to get snapped on." He droned on.

"How come?"

"Harper thinks Lance is getting that itch for sex. In being lowkey horny hes projecting that on Brielle. We dont know if it's on purpose or accident." He answered feel so relaxed.

"Has Q noticed?"

"I think so. Hes been sliding warnings in the Quentin way." Listening to him Candace shook her head leaning down. She had a feeling the drama was right around the corner. Kissing a trail down his back Murch tensed.

"Again?" He questioned making her pause. Turning over he looked up at her torn between two thoughts.

"Again? You say it like it's a bad thing." She chuckled leaning down to peck his lips.

"We....gotta talk."

"Talk now....or have sex and talk later." She offered pulling her shirt overhead. Like the man he was he went with sex. She wanted to get in all the sex she could before she broke his heart with the no more kids talk. Plus Christmas would be occupied with aunt flow.

Meanwhile.....

Getting out the bath Shelby giggled feeling her head swirling. There was nothing like getting high after watching the man you were in love with flaunt his woman. While ignoring you in the process. Treating you like you just didnt exist. She was glad they didnt join them at the bonfire only to find out he took her on a date. What was a date like with Quentin? It was thoughts like that making her sadder. So why not take the load off. She had enough pills to last her this last week of vacation as long as she didnt overdue it. Putting the bottle of vicodin back in its hiding place she hummed dancing around her room naked. Stepping out in her balcony she relished in the cool air. Looking out over the water she was excited for tomorrow's boat ride.

Heading back inside after a while she decided to put some clothes on and go find a snack in the kitchen. She wanted to be a little sober when she rode with Jordan to the airport here soon. Humming a tune she dug through the pantry opening a bag of cheetos. Munching she poured herself a cup of juice heading back upstairs. Hearing some giggling and muffled voices her interest was peaked. Creeping along the halls she found the source of the noise.

She wasnt sure who she was expecting but it wasnt them. Even with the hallway dark she knew it was them. When they had gotten home she didnt know but her heart twisted looking at them. It didnt take a genius to notice they were fucking. She just wished she was the one being held against the wall.

Unbeknownst to their audience Quentin was playing a game with Brielle. If she could last without getting loud she got to be on top in the bedroom. She was focused but he was playing dirty with the way he was stroking her. He knew all the rights spots and words to say that made her cry for him. Feeling him hit her spot on a deep thrust she tossed her head back against the wall tightening her legs on his waist. Biting her lip hard to hold in the moans she felt him biting along her neck.

"Mmm...you feel so good baby. Making daddy wanna bust." He purred in her ear. Turning her head to the right she gasped spotting Shelby. Mistaking that gasp for him he dug rolling his hips. She couldn't hold in the hiss that left her lips. Brielle didnt care as she stared Shelby down. All the slick shit the woman said today she could watch all she wanted. Opening her mouth in a silent moan she dug her nails into the back of Quentin's neck. Something that always drove him wild.

"Fucking shit...." He hissed momentarily losing his stride. He knew he was losing his own game but he didnt care. How in the fuck did it feel like the first time...every damn time?

Tearing her eyes away Shelby backed up taking the hall to her room. Finding it hard to breath for a second. She couldn't believe that bitch. The nerve to see her and stare her down. That was some shit she'd do her damn self. That didn't mean she wanted it done to her. She knew the bitch put on a front. She wasn't sweet she was faking that shit. If that's the games she wanted to play so fucking be it. Stomping until her room she slammed the door. Putting down her food she dug through her drawer for her pill bottle. Popping another she hid it once more.

"Game on you slick slut!" Shelby growled.

Slowly boarding the small yacht excitement was in the air for everyone. Brielle felt like a kid in a candy store. Practically vibrating as she stared out at the water as the boat moved. Q chuckled hugging her from behind. Tilting her head back she kissed him in thanks. Quentin had literally changed her life. Gave her a shot for her dream and took a damn hood girl out the country. She had been a little bummed out due to Shelbys constant evil ass mouth but this made up for it. She had meditated this morning on the balcony to her in the right mindset.

She wished she hadn't done that petty shit last night. Feeding into Shelbys shit was something Mama Nett warned her against. Evil feeds off attention and she gave her evil some damn attention like a dumbass for momentary satisfaction. She was 38 hot two hours into this ride. First off Shelby had on the skimpiest bikini. She wasn't one to normally be a hater, she made shit like that for a living....but this wasnt the place for that. Not with all these kids around. She had the whole boat staff distracted...hell all the men. Including Quentin which is shy Brielle was sitting at the very tip of the boat by herself.

Her energy for the day at a low. No matter how tough she liked to act shit still slipped through her walls. Thoughts of not being thick enough roaming around in her mind. It seemed like he was liking what he saw regardless of if it was real or fake. She didn't have that huge ass or even half the titties Shelby had. She hated letting her mind get the best of her but it seemed like once she got going she couldn't stop. Did this mean he wasnt attracted to her? And if he wasnt attracted to her did this mean they were done?

Why couldn't she just be headstrong at all times? Why was it so damn picky? Why could she be ready for war one minute...then ready to hide the next. Wiping at her eyes she got up sneaking back around the group. Going to the bar she asked for a strong drink. Glancing around the room he noticed Shelby sitting rather close to Quentin while he played quarters. She could see him not paying her any mind but it didnt bother her any less.

Taking her drink straight to the head she figured she'd go back to her corner to cry some. Damn insecurities were going to literally kill her. Asking for another drink she looked down at her hands trying to tell herself she was overreacting. Looking up from the game taking his shot Quentin noticed Brielle at the bar. He could have sworn she went to the lower deck with Robyn and Candace. Noticing what she was doing with her hands he frowned knowing that was a tic for her. Something she did unknowingly when she was having a low. Getting up he didnt notice Shelby following him. Slyly sliding in front of him Shelby stopped at the bar leaning against it as she ordered her a drink. Smirking at Brielle she noticed Quentins concerned expression.

"Bri....You okay?" He questioned, watching her briefly look at him then Shelby then at the new drink being set in front of her. Picking it up she wordlessly took a big gulp.

"Brielle." He frowned giving her a look.

"Oh Quentin leave her alone. Shes just enjoying a drink. Right girl? Men can never get enough attention." Shelby sung, giving Quentin a sly look before winking at Brielle. Quentin ignored Shelby's statement as if she knew Brielle better than him.

"Bri..."

"Girl tell him you're fine." Shelby interjected, giving her a dirty look cutting Q off. There was a crack in Brielles walls and it wasnt good by any means. Clenching her fists anxiety was trying to morph into anger.

"Red!" Brielle blurted without a second thought. Feeling like she was being suffocated in some way.

"Red?" Shelby repeated, confused on why someone would yell something like that. Even more confused as she watched Quentin nearly push her to the side to take Brielles drink out her hand. Then take her hand and pull her off somewhere.

"Weird..." Shelby muttered to herself walking back to the boys still going on about college days.

"What was that?" Lance questioned as she sat down, Shelby shrugged not sure her damn self. It only meant something to the two at the front of the boat. Sitting on the lounge chair with his arm locked around Bri he was waiting for her to calm down. Watching her focusing on his hand and the shapes he was tracing on her arm. A deescalation tactic he found worked well with her. Feeling her relax more and more until she was resting with her head on his chest.

"You having a good time?" She asked out the blue.

"I guess so. We were remembering how we all met." He answered giving her a light smile. She nodded listening to his soothing heart beat.

"Red? Whats that all about? " He questioned not wanting her to dance around that like he knew she'd try. She didnt use her safe word often and not ever in public like that.

"Nothing.....I think...I dont know." She grumbled.

"You yelled our safe word. I think you know damn well what's wrong." He stated not in the mood for this game. He took this very serious especially knowing she was so distressed she would think about saying it.

"You're having a good time. I'm not trying to ruin it. It was dumb, I'm sorry." She spoke, pursing his lips he cleared his throat. Grabbing her jaw he forced her to look at him. Wincing at his grip she knew he meant business.

"10 seconds to tell me." He stated flatly, she pleaded with her eyes but he still started counting down.

"You keep looking at Shelby and it made me feel like I wasnt attractive to you." She spoke, quietly feeling like it sounded so pathetic coming out. Loosening his grip he massaged her jaw giving her an apologetic face.

"I'm sorry Bri. Of course you're attractive to me. You kidding babe? I'd get your face tatted on me. I'm crazy about you alright. I don't want you feeling like that. I'm sorry I made you feel like that my eyes were wondering and I apologize for that." He spoke his eyes softening.

"You're not leaving me for her?" Bri mumbled playing with his shirt.

"No." He answered firmly. She hugged him inhaling his scent feeling his words stop her wild mind like nothing.

"You're so good to me." She mumbled, hugging her back his face fell a little hearing that. Would she still think so if he told her? He was deeply afraid of that hugging her tighter it was his turn to need comfort. What if he just waited until after Christmas? When it was just the two of them? It would be better right?

Hope you enjoyed!💙

How yall liking the story?👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 707 40
Warning: This story is explicit with graphic sex scenes, mature language, spanking, and BDSM-type elements. Slow burn. Plot-heavy. Please don't start...
1.1M 29.8K 59
TW: mature themes and strong language, violence, sexual assault, self harm, manipulation, death, grief, etc. NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART. ...
106K 3.3K 10
"I try to control my anger, I really do." He looked so broken, I couldn't do anything but stroke his cheek as a tear fell down his face. I kissed his...
3.9M 76.9K 45
"I'm not gonna have sex with you baby. Not yet. Just a little fun with the help of some old toys." He smirked and then it suddenly hit me. He stole t...