Class - S (MHA • M! reader)

By The_1_Onehundred

Within U.A. Academy exists a fabled elite class of students. These students are known as Class 0-S! Though th... More

-[ Y/n L/n + Family ]-
-[Prologue]-
-[Entrance Exam]-
-[Attack]-
-[Limbo]-
-[U.A. Academy]-
-[Class - S: Girls]-
-[Reccomendation Students]-
-[Ketō Uchuni]-
-[Mitsuki]-
-[Class 1-A]-
-[By A Landslide]-
-[Fun Facts: Vol. 1]-
「Goodbyes and Hellos」

-[Class - S: Guys]-

2.3K 53 50
By The_1_Onehundred

Now then, as for the men! Enjoy!

Disclaimer! Before you ask, I got these pictures on Pinterest and Google, good for images, not so much for art credit. I do not claim ownership for any pictures!

-/:\-\:/-/:\-\:/-/:\-\:/-/:\-\:/-/:\-\:/-

Teacher.

Name: Ryomei Teitai

Age: 35

Height: 188.21 cm = 6,2

Personality: He's very playful and motivating towards his students

Quirk: Freeze - A powerful emitter Quirk that can bring a person or group of people to a complete halt by applying an intense pressure upon them, ultimately freezing them in place. Doing so renders them completely defenseless since they can't move at all.

Using this for too long, however, can result in the user passing out from exhaustion or coughing blood. Though not harmful, it still leaves them open.

Equipment -

Glasses - The glasses he wears helps him see better as Ryomei is prescribed as Near-sighted. He gets annoyed if his glasses ever fog up or break and is commonly seen cleaning them often.

Medicine - He also carries around medicine in case his quirk deals too much damage to him. Similarly to how Aizawa carries Eyedrops.

Flask - In his jacket he carries a simple metal flask. The contents of it are unknown, but it's proven that it's not alcohol.

Brass Knuckles - In case a situation goes south, he keeps a concealed weapon on him at all times.

Stats -

Power - (4/6) B

Speed - (4/6) B-

Technique - (6/6) S+

Intelligence - (5/6) A+

Cooperation - (5/6) A

Motivation - (5/6) A+

Facts -

He's a far more cheerful Teacher at U.A. Academy, even though he hardly sees his other co-workers. There are only a few instructors who actually know he exists. Those being the pro heroes.

Ryomei has been described as Two-faced by some of his co-workers. When angered or annoyed, his personality does a complete 180 and he becomes spiteful and irritated.

Name: Ichiro Jūryoku

Hero Name: Gravitational Hero: Orbit

Age: 16

Height: 175.29 cm = 5,9

Personality: Rather Cold and dismissive.

Quirk: Gravitational Force - Ichiro can freely manipulate and create gravitons as well as control the gravity of himself and any object he touches. This includes controlling the direction and intensity of the gravitational force.

By manipulating his own gravity he can greatly increase his speed and mobility, performing feats like running up walls or floating in air. At the same time, he's also able to increase his density, greatly increasing his strength.

With his gravitons, he can create balls of compressed gravity that act similarly to black holes capable of swallowing and  erasing anything it touches. Though, this is far more challenging and destructive to control and use.

(Like Chuuya from BSD)

Hero Suit -

Equipment -

Suit - A sleek white suit made from a durable cloth. Nothing more can be said about it.

Cloak - A short white cloak wrapped around the suit for an added layer of protection. It's tear resistant and surprisingly warm.

Belt - Along the belt is a pouch that carries an assortment of field supplies in case of any rescue missions.

Stats -

Power - (6/6) S

Speed - (6/6) B+

Technique - (6/6) S

Intelligence - (5/6) A

Cooperation - (2/6) D

Judgement - (3/6) C

Facts -

Ichiro does have a soft side, but he just tends not to show it. He was always taught to show a strong and unwavering demeanor since he came from a high class family, causing him to be a bit distant.

In secret, he uses his Quirk for lazy purposes like pulling objects toward him or pushing them to their respective locations. This mostly applies to trash and snacks.

Name: Kosuke Homusubi

Hero Name: Infernal Hero: Hinokami

Age: 16

Height: 178 cm = 5,10

Personality: Very tough and a bit dumb

Quirk: Incinerate - A powerful fire Quirk that allows its user to shoot massive blasts of flames in a concentrated jet-like fashion from the user's body. (Like Genos~) Extended use of this can burn the user though.

Hero Suit -

Equipment -

Thermal Jacket - The jacket he wears is made of a lightweight material that's incredibly strong against flames. It also has a hood!

Pants - The pants he wears are made of a similar material that's more flexible as to not hinder movements. And they have pretty deep pockets!

Gauntlets V1 - A pair gauntlets that covers the wearer's entire arms. The exhaust holes on the shoulder are designed to cool down the arms after each use. The holes in the palm were made to concentrate each blast and reduce the strain put on the user.

Boots - A simple pair of boots made from a flame resistant cloth that have metallic soles and small exhaust holes for the user to shoot flames from. These holes are located beneath the soles and behind the heels.

Stats -

Power - (6/6) S

Speed - (5/6) A+

Technique - (6/6) S

Intelligence - (3/6) C

Cooperation - (3/6) C

Fire Power - (5/6) A

Facts -

Kosuke is known to be a bit of a hot-head, pun intended, and commonly starts fights with innocent civilians or passersby. He gets frustrated when the opponent doesn't fight back though, making him leave them alone.

With his quirk he can rocket into the sky and hover, achieving a similar ability to that of flight. Although, he was usually pulled from the sky by pro heroes because he doesn't have a hero license.

Name: Ryo Inazuma

Hero Name: Vanishing Hero: Jumpcut.

Age: 15

Height: 171.46 cm = 5, 7.5

Personality: Upbeat and overzealous.

Quirk: Warp - His Quirk is fairly simple in that it allows him to instantly teleport to the last object he touches. This can allow for some very versatile uses in combat. Using it too many times however can cause severe dizziness. (Warpstrike FFXV)

(I just realized this is the Spider-Man suit as I'm writing this)

Hero Suit -

Equipment -

Suit - His suit is more oriented toward physical combat. The cloth beneath the padding is made from a tear and cut resistant cloth that's lightweight as to not hinder movements.

Armor - The padding along the suit acts as armor. It's made from a durable material that's flexible for the user to comfortably move around in.

Pouches - In the small pouches are small objects for the wearer to throw and teleport to.

Stats -

Power - (3/6) C+

Speed - (6/6) S

Technique - (6/6) S+

Intelligence - (5/6) A+

Cooperation - (5/6) A

Pranks - (4/6) B-

Fact -

Ryo is a surprisingly upbeat person who always enjoys any challenge given to him. He also enjoys playfully teasing his friends. Though he may seem a bit airheaded, he's actually pretty smart.

He commonly uses his quirk to prank his peers by scaring them when he appears somewhere else. He also uses it to escape the wrath of these annoyed peers.

Name: Satoshi Iwatani

Hero Name: Changing Hero: Warlock.

Age: 16

Height: 180.34 cm = 5,11

Personality: Intelligent and a tad bit arrogant.

Quirk: Transmute - A powerful Quirk that can alter any non-living object's properties. This Quirk can change things like stone into metal or ice and vice-versa.

However, it can only be used at a certain distance (5.5 meters in any direction) and the change is temporary. The objects revert back to their normal form after 15 - 20 minutes.

Hero Suit -

Equipment -

Magician's Robes - An outfit that's made from a special cloth that's lightweight and breathable.

Magician's Cloak - A cloak that adds an extra layer of protection for the wearer. It's also got a hoodie!

Bag of tricks - A pouch on the back of the wearer's belt that carries an assortment of random objects to be transmuted.

Stats -

Power - (4/6) B-

Speed - (3/6) C+

Technique - (6/6) S

Intelligence - (6/6) S+

Cooperation - (3/6) C

Wizardry - (2/6) D

Facts -

He's an avid bookworm who's most often seen reading a novel of some sort. He enjoys fantasy the most and especially the Wizards, since he has a similar ability to them.

As a kid he used his Quirk on anything he could get his hands on, which eventually led to trouble. He once accidentally turned his neighbor's car tire into a not-so-solid wheel of ice.

Name: Tokei Sentōki

Hero Name: Clockwork

Age: 16

Height: 174.31 cm = 5, 8

Personality: Much like his sister, he's commonly seen as bored and uncaring.

Quirk: Timeline - Timeline is a Quirk that lets it's user manipulate certain aspects within the flow of time. More specifically, stopping and rewinding it.

Rewind - By snapping the fingers on his left hand, he's able to rewind time up to 15 seconds at most, however, it has a recharge time of 15 minutes! As affecting the flow of time affects everyone, after Rewinding time people are struck with a serious sense of Deja Vu.

Stop - by snapping the fingers on his right hand, he can stop the flow of time itself for 15 seconds at most allowing for decisive attacks or chances to escape. When moving in stopped time, it gives the impression of teleportation. Using this ability to often causes severe jet-lag, but it too has a 15 minute cool down,

Hero Suit -

Equipment -

Outfit - The outfit is a very casual style suit, mainly since Tokei doesn't exactly need anything fancy.

Jacket - His jacket is made from a durable material that also has a handful of pockets!

Running shoes - They're just casual running shoes...

Stats -

Power - (4/6) B-

Speed - (5/6) A+

Technique - (6/6) S

Intelligence - (4/6) B

Cooperation - (4/6) B+

Mischief - (3/6) C+

Facts -

Tokei is the younger twin brother of Mikazuki by 2 minutes, a fact she never lets him forget. Him and his sister share a common rivalry, but are also partners in crime. He has used his Quirk for theft a couple times, but neither Tokei or Mikazuki will say for what. The only hint is that all were items under 10300 ¥ (About 100$).

Contrary to his sister, Tokei is good at making friends, but lies about his Quirk at first out of fear of his "friends" extorting him. He also lies about his relation to Mikazuki, since guys usually try getting close to him to get to his sister, unfortunately... because of this, he has developed small insecurities and trust issues.

Name: Yami Kageteru

Hero Name: Yami

Age: 16

Height: 185.47 cm = 6, 1

Personality: Extremely shy and reserved

Quirk: Arms - Yami's Quirk let's him create a multitude of black shadow-like arms from his body that he can use to extend his range or protect himself.

(Like this, but all black)

He can make about ten at a time, and can elongate them to 10 meters or 32 feet and grow to be a 3 inches to a meter in width. They're each strong enough to lift 500 - 700 pounds or create claws to attack. While the hands are incredibly strong, the arms are less durable and can easily be destroyed, destroying the arm entirely.

Hero Suit -

Equipment -

Suit - His suit consists of a tunic that stretches down at the sides and back to his knees, while the front only goes down to mid thigh.

Cloak - The cloak he wears around his tunic acts as an extra layer of protection. It's also got a hoodie.

Boots - He wears brown lace up boots that extend to his knees.

Stats -

Power - (5/6) A+

Speed - (4/6) B-

Technique - (6/6) S

Intelligence - (5/6) A

Cooperation - (4/6) B

Beauty - (5/6) A

Facts -

Yami is a very shy and quiet person who prefers to keep to himself. He was a lonely boy growing up since his Quirk scared the kids around him, preventing him from making a lot of friends. He is however very protective of the friends he has, going so far as to take a beating to protect one.

Due to his soft features and long hair, Yami is often mistaken as a girl which makes him extremely embarrassed whenever he's called Ma'am or Miss. He has tried cutting it, but his hair grows at such an alarming rate that he just gave up.

-/:\-\:/-/:\-\:/-/:\-\:/-/:\-\:/-/:\-\:/-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 43 14
Small Heroes on a Big Adventure Class 1A wakes up to find they have all been shrunk! Now, they are on a journey of epic proportions to return to thei...
294K 8.2K 30
In which Y/n L/n is the new UA guidance counselor. Straight away Aizawa is suspicious of her. He tries to get close to her to figure out what she's h...
18.3K 642 21
An American exchange student joins Class 1-A at the beginning of the first term. But this student has no desire to become a hero, he just wants to li...
813K 13.8K 57
*EDITED* I'm obsessed with MHA (My hero academia). Transferred from my quotev account