๐Œ๐ฒ ๐‹๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‡๐จ๐ฉ๐ž

By Katsu18-20Chan

โ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—›๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐——๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฟ? ๐—ข๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ง๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐—ฒ? ๐—œ๐˜€... More

๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ 0.5: ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ 1
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ 1 [ยน]
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ 1 [ยฒ]
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ 1 [ยณ]
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ 1 [โด]

๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ 0 : ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ฒ

5.8K 160 393
By Katsu18-20Chan

(Don't ask, I don't even know why I want to write this. HhhHhH—)

⚠ Cuss words...

In Sdr2, they call people by their first names. In NDRV3 however, calls everyone by their last names and Kokichi still calls the others by their last names with 'Chan' even when he's in Sdr2. You'll get what I mean once you read the story.

|————────────────¬
Chapter 0 : Prolouge

How did I get here?
|————────────────¬

Nagito's POV

Just about Hajime and I was about to leave and introduce him to the other ultimates, I noticed in the corner of my eyes, there was another boy, passed out on the sand.

I tapped on Hajime's shoulder and pointed to the direction where the passed out boy was. "There's another one passed out, should we help and wake him up?" I asked.

Hajime nods and walks over to the passed out boy, and I followed after. As we reached the passed out boy.

Oddly enough, I can't seem to recognise him nor guess his talent like I usually do, Strange.

Hajime kneeled down beside him and lightly shaking the boy. He groaned. Hajime continued shaking him, until the boys eyes slowly flutter open.

"Hey, are you okay?"

────────────

Kokichi's POV

"Hey, are you okay?" an unknown voice asked. I slowly flutter my eyes open, trying to adjust to the brightness of the sun. Wait– Sun?!

I quickly went to stand up, but only to meet pain on my forehead. I Bumped into someone's forehead! "Ittai—!" I yelped in pain, rubbing my forehead where the pain is.

"Ow—" the stranger that I bumped my forehead with winced in pain. I looked up and to see two males that are taller than me. One of them is a white haired boy with this green coat, a white T-shirt under it with a weird looking hook design. A Simple pants with a E-boy chain hanging on it.

The other, which I guessed the one I bumped my forehead with, has a brown hair with a pointy looking ahoge. That ahoge is even no where near Saihara-chan's ahoge! But it looks cool! He wears a button up shirt with a green tie, some pants and shoes obviously.

I stared at them, Who are they? Where am I?, I looked around to see an ocean...HOW DID I GET HERE ON THE BEACH?!

I put my hand on my chin and tried to recall what happened before I got here. Okay, first is Iruma-chan's Virtual crap. Second, she wanted me to meet her on the roof, hmmm...Gonta knows about the 'Outside world'....and told him that Iruma-chan is going to kill me, blah blah blah... I went to the roof top.....And.....she pushed...me...off the building...wait... But Gonta strangled her! How?! Did she added something in her virtual crap and glitched me out?! That doesn't make any—

"Um, excuse me, I'm sorry to interrupt your thoughts, but You seemed to be troubled. Are you alright? " Someone asked, its that white haired guy.

I looked at him and smiled, "Very! So, What are your names?" I asked. The sharp ahoge guy groaned in pain, "Geez, instead of apologising to me first, you ask for our names. How nice of you" he sarcasticaly said. I smirked, "Wow~ Someone is on the mood~" I commented.

"Now now, how about introducing ourselves first , then apologise okay?" the white haired guy said. "Since you kindly asked~ I'll go first! I'm Kokichi Ouma, The Ultimate Supreme Leader!"

────────────

Third persons POV

'Ultimate Supreme Leader?' The brown haired and white haired male thought.

"Uh, Kokichi, I can't seem to understand your ultimate. Could you please explain why you are called supreme leader?" The brown haired male asked.

"Gladly! I am called Ultimate Supreme Leader because my secret organisation has Ten-thousand Members! And of course, my leadership skills~" Kokichi said and lied about having 10,000 members. He smirked at them, waiting for their reaction.

"Ten-thousand?!" The brown haired male exclaimed. The white haired guy narrowed his eyes for a bit, "I don't remember an organization that has ten-thousand members. Are you sure it's not below than that?" The white haired guy asked.

Kokichi let's out a dramatic gasp, "Are you calling me a Liar?" he asked as Tears started to form from the corner of his eyes. .

The white haired male's eyes widen, "N-no! That's not it! Its not like I'm  calling you a liar. I apologise for doubting you being the Ultimate Supreme Leader. Please forgive a untalented human being like me. " he apologies while looking sadly at the ground.

Kokichi's tears disappeared. He laughed at him, "Geez, take a joke will ya! But seriously, you don't know my organisation cause its called a Secret for a reason, silly~!" he teased. The white haired male looked up with Hope in his eyes.

"Do you seriously have ten-thousand members?!" The brown haired male asked. Kokichi pretend to think, "hmm, that was a lie~" he answered.

"or was it~?" he continued, smirking towards the two. The brown haired male glared at him, "Your confusing" he said.

"What's confusing here is, Why your Ahoge is so sharp and shaped like a broken antenna~" Kokichi comments. The brown haired male sputtered, "Why you—!"

Kokichi laughed at his reaction, "Now it's your turn to introduce yourselves!"

The Ahoge boy irritatedly sighed, "Fine. My name is Hajime Hinata, and I...somehow can't remember my talent" The Ahoge boy, now named Hajime, introduced himself. Kokichi's eyes sparkle, "So your like Amami-chan~? 'Cause Amami-chan can't also remember his own talent!"

"Amami?" Hajime and the other male who hadn't introduced himself yet, questions. Kokichi nods, "He's like a big brother to me~! Well, until that shit happened" Kokichi said and whispered the last part, but the two still heard it.

They saw the look on Kokichi's face looked sad, so they didn't try to question what that shit he meant.

"How about you fluffy-cloud-hair-chan~?" Kokichi asked the white haired male, who looked surprised at what Kokichi named him.

"I'm just nobody, but since an Ultimate asked, I'll glady answer. I'm Nagito Komaeda, nice to meet you. My Ultimate isn't actually a talent, it's just Luck" Nagito introduced himself.

"Luck? That's So Cool~! So like what? You'll win if you play lotteries? You'll survive if someone tries to murder you? Or If you plan something, it'll go in your way?" Kokichi rumbles more possibilities of Nagito's luck.

Nagito sweatdrops, "My luck isn't always that good. I'm just a simple untalented nobody that had no talent but somehow got accepted as a student in Hopes Peak by luck" he mutter, looking down as if he's ashamed.

Hajime and Kokichi exchange looks, and looks towards at Nagito. Kokichi begin to stand up, "Anyway! Are there any other Ultimates here? But before you answer that... Where are we?" He asked, changing the topic.

Hajime shrugged, "We don't know. Some weird bunny said that she's our teacher and we are having a field trip and we appeared here" he said.

"Hey! I'm not a weird bunny! Be respectful to your teacher!" a weird bunny said, apearing out of nowhere, surprising them. She turned to look at Kokichi.

"I'm the Magical☆Bunny! Usami! I'm sorry I didn't include you earlier. I didn't know we have one extra student!" Usami said, waving her wand around, making a E-handbook appear out of nowhere. She gave it to Kokichi, "Please fill in your name and Ultimate"

Kokichi's eyes furrowed, 'a talking bunny... So what? This bunny is related to that half-n-half-build-a-bear-reject, also known as Monokuma? Definitely suspicious' Kokichi thought as he cautiously grabs the E-handbook.

He smiled at her," Wow~ a talking bunny! Never knew that bunnies could talk! All I know that they eat Carrots, hop around, they sleep, do sh¡t, piss. Oh! And maybe kill~!" He stated, his smile turning into a smirk.

Usami shrieked, "K... Kill?! B-Bunnies don't kill!" she denied. Kokichi cupped one of his hands at the side of his mouth, "Oh Yeah~? Explain the Half-n-half-build-bear-reject~" he said, testing out Usami what she would react.

Usami froze a bit, "H-half and half build a bear reject?! Please don't compare me to a bear! I'm a Magical☆Bunny!—wait—how did you know about him?" Usami asked, sweating a bit.

Kokichi smirked, "I am the Ultimate Supreme Leader! Of course I know everything~" he stated. Usami sweats more.

"Oops, that was a lie~" Kokichi added. Usami sighed in relief for a second. "A-anyway, c-continue what you guys were doing!" Usami said and disappeared.

"What was that about?" Hajime asked.
Kokichi shrugged, "I don't know, everything I said was just a lie~ it's kinda bit weird and suspicious that my lies are true to her~" he lied.

He looked at his E-handbook and turned it on, fills it in with his info.

╔══•ೋ° °ೋ•══╗

╚══•ೋ° °ೋ•══╝

After he finished filling it up, he went to the Regulations. For him, he find it suspicious about having a field trip in this no where island with 16 students,  he didn't know. Well, technically 14 Students he didn't know, with Hajime's and Nagito's exception.

Kokichi wonders if this is the same as that place.

He turned the E-handbook off and looks at Nagito and Hajime, "Let's go to where the others are~!" Kokichi said to them, to which they nod. Nagito leads them the way as they both followed after him.

As they were walking, He thinked about their situation. 'Okay..So, from what information I've gathered, first we have 16 Students here, just like from the killing game I'm in, well used to be in.'

'Secondly, they trapped us in this unknown island without our knowledge on how we got here or know what we gotten ourselves into this situation. Lastly, Usami...is she perhaps the Monokubs mother?' he shook all of his suspicion. '...I still haven't gotten anymore clear evidences that this place is the same...Why am I here anyway? And who are these people? '

They kept walking until they saw an Airport in the distance. 'is that an Airport? That's strange...' Kokichi thought.

They went inside the airport only finding two people. One has pink hair, wearing a bean, sharp white teeth, and he's wearing a flashy bright yellow like jumpsuit. The other one has black hair with white small stands.

His hair reminds Kokichi as an Ice cream, he's wearing a long magenta scarf, black coat and a shirt underneath, and pants and shoes, duh

"...Airplanes? Couldn't we use those planes to escape this island?" Hajime uttered out loud, earning the pink haired males attention. The pinked haired male shook his head.

"Nah, that's impossible. If they were damaged, I could fix 'em, but it looks like these planes are just for a show..." the pink haired male stated, "just for a show..?" Hajime repeats. The pink haired male nods, "The engines have been completely removed. Nothing I can do about that." he explained.

Kokichi placed his hands behind his back, "are you Like, what? A Mechanic?" he asked uninterested.

The pink haired male grins, "How'd you know?" he asked. Kokichi looked towards the wall where this small TV like tablet are hanging, smirking, "oh you Know~ i Can see the Future ~! I'm the Ultimate Clairvoyant!" he lied, making Hajime and Nagito confused "But then again, that's a lie~ because I'm the ultimate Liar" he continued, placing his pointer finger in front of his mouth.

They looked at Kokichi, more confused now.

"Actually, that was also a Lie~ I'm the Ultimate Supreme Leader!"

"...You like to Lie a lot now do you?" Hajime mutter but Kokichi heard it. "You got that right Hinata-chan!" Kokichi said, grinning mischievously.

"...H-Hinata-chan?! You gave me a Nickname?!" Hajime asked, a visible blush appeared on his face, 'Hinata-chan sounds to girly for me!!'. "Yeah! I'll call you Hinata-chan cause I want to! You can't change the Ultimate Supreme Leaders mind once he decides what he wants!" Kokichi said, while smirking.

Hajime sighed and Nagito just weirdly smiles. The pink haired male just blinked, "Oh yeah, that reminds me... You two and i haven't been introduced yet, right?" he asked, Hajime nods as Kokichi just shrugged.

" Name's Kazuichi Souda. I'm the Ultimate Mechanic. Nice to meet ya."

𖦹☽︎────────────☾︎𖦹

「NDRV3 POV」

Third person POV

Miu was strangled to death and some blamed it on Kokichi who was oddly not logged out yet.

"Gonta wonders Why Ouma-kun not waking up" Gokuhara said.

"He was probably the one who planned to strangle Miu, However what's taking him so long to log out? It's not hard is it?" Keebo wonders silently, but Saihara heard him, and decides to keeps it in mind, you may not know when it can be useful.

"Could it be the gremlin also got killed?" Momota wonders. "I doubt it, he's still breathing" Harukawa stated, her gaze is looking at Ouma who was still wasn't waking up.

"H-hey, Gonta s-suggests that we take of that t-thing his head..?" Gokuhara suggests. Saihara shook his head, "That'll kill him since his consciousness is still in the game"

"h-hey guys, I think Ouma-kun is saying something" Shirogane stated, earning everyone's attention. They gathered around him, listening to what he's muttering.

"...Info...16 Students... Killing game.. I'm in...used to....Seco..ndly...they...trapped us...unknown island...without... knowledge...got.....nor.....know...gotten...in situation...Thirdly... Usami...Monokub...mother?" he murmured.

The mastermind frozed,
'His Consciousness is in the Dangan Island?!'

" Info, sixteen Students? Killing game I'm in, Used to? Unknown island? Usami?" Saihara muttered questionably.

"Hey, could it be that Ouma-kun was glitched out of the virtual world?" Keebo inquires. Shirogane puts her fingers under her chin, "But if that's the case, wouldn't Ouma-kun be waking up right now?" she stated. "I guess your right" Keebo said.

"What's the matter, Shuichi?" Momota asks Saihara who was deep in thought. Saihara snapped out of his thoughts "oh, uh. It's just, i just can't understand what his Information means." Saihara responds.

"What does he means by 'Sixteen Students' and 'killing game I'm in, used to'? Is he implying something...?" he wonders.

'...Could it be that Ouma is in another killing game...?' Saihara theorised

"Air... Port...?" Ouma murmured again. "The Heck, he's thinking about Airplanes...?" Momota questioned.

"Hey, hey! What's going on here? Why aren't you guys investing?! And why Ouma is still in the Virtual World?!" Monokuma popped out of no where along with the Monokubs.

"Well, that's the thing. Ouma-kun isn't waking up. I think that his consciousness is glitched out of the Virtual world and glitched into another Virtual world... But I'm not too sure...but he did mentioned about something while he's unconscious" Saihara informed him.

Monokuma impatiently tops his bear paws on the ground, "Well?"

Saihara hesitated, "He mentioned about an information such as "sixteen students, killing game I'm in, used to, unknown island, and Usami" Saihara informs.

Monokuma froze, "Did you just say Unknown Island and Usami?!" he yelled. Keebo nods, "yes that is correct, Ouma-kun indeed Murmured that"

"Who's Usami?" Harukawa silently asked. "Oh, uh, um. Class Trail Can wait until we bring back Ouma!" Monokuma left, not giving them the information they wanted. "Oi! Who's Usami?!" Momota yelled, but Monokuma ignored him also.

"Wait, Father! Who's Usami?" Monotaro asked, "Yeah, who's Usami Daddy?" Monophanie also asked, the two followed after him.

"Is it possible that Monokuma knows where Ouma-kun is right now?" Keebo ask. "that's a possibility..." Harukawa mutter.

'I wonder where Ouma-kun's consciousness is...' Saihara thought.

𖦹☽︎────────────☾︎𖦹

Kokichi suddenly sneezed, surprising Nagito and Hajime. "Are you okay?" Hajime asked, Kokichi nods, "Yup!". To Nagito, he finds his sneeze are oddly cute, cause Kokichi sneezed like a kitten! Anyway—

'Okay, I've met so far is, Soda-chan, Tanaka-chan, Tsumugi—I mean Tsumiki-chan, and Mioda-chan...' Kokichi thought as he followed Hajime and Nagito in the Hotel, named Hotel Mirai.

"Wow... This is a pretty nice hotel...!" Hajime stated. "The Hotel Mirai, huh? It looks like it's named for the Japanese word for future " Nagito commented. "When we were told to live on this island, I was worried we'd have to pitch a tent or something. If we can live in a grand hotel like this, I don't think we'll have to worry about being comfortable" He added.

Kokichi's placed his arms at the back of his head, "well, that bunny did say that she's "Our Teacher". She would be a bad Teacher if she let's her students sleep on this no where island" he stated. Nagito placed his hand on his chin, "I guess your right".

By the look on Hajime, he seemed to disagree, "Comfort isn't an option here... We don't even know why we're being forced to live in this island..." He said. '... Forced to live...' Kokichi thought, as he thinks back at.......he shook off the thought.

"... How can you just accept this!? You both are way too excited about living here!" Hajime exclaimed. Nagito crossed his arms, "Well, it seems obvious that this area would make a good base, so why don't we look around for a bit?" Kokichi nods in agreement, "Hmm~ I wonder..." he wondered, looking towards the cabins...

Hajime and Nagito turned to look at him, "Wonder what?" they asked. Kokichi shrugs, "oh nothing~ I'm just talking to myself~"

'why are these two so calm and natural? It's like, they didn't think this situation is a big deal at all...had they been through a lot of trauma or something?' Hajime mentally asked.

After that, they went towards the pool where this guy, who is around Kokichi's height, standing. They approached him. Before they could ask or introduce themselves, the small male interrupts them. "Who the hell are you? Don't talk all friendly and shit to me, dumbass"

"oh yeah? The only dumbass I see here is your stupid boss-baby lookin' face~!" Kokichi wanted so say that into his face, but he refrained himself not to. Who knows what this midget could do... Even though they almost had the same height...he also didn't plan to get murdered before the killing game even started, yet.

The cranky moody midget male seemed to get angrier, "What're you lookin' at!? You got something to you wanna say, bastard!?"

Kokichi smirked. The most entertaining people to annoy are the ones that easily get angered. Welp, he can't seemed to refrain that long. "Oh yes, I got one~! Can call you Cranky Midget since we didn't know your name, even though when we're about to ask you about your name. It is very nice to meet you~"

Hajime face-palmed while Nagito let's out a slight chuckle. Okay, the cranky moody midget seems to look more mad, "Why you little—!"

"Hun, we're literally had the same height (Fuyuhiko is maybe inch taller than him?) so your also insulting youself~" Kokichi sassed, pointing his pointer finger at the cranky moody midget.

Nagito wanted to laugh but he stopped himself to, he knows in would not end well if he let them continue.

He stands in between them, rasing his arms defensively, "R-relax, Fuyuhiko. We're only here to introduce ourselves."

"What? Introduce yourselves?" he repeats, "Duh, Are you deaf~? Man~ I know we had the same height and all but damn~, you have a small brain than your height to even process what an introduction meant~" Kokichi's insults.

"Tsk, Names Fuyuhiko Kazuryuu, the Ultimate Yakuza. There, I introduced myself, now Get the fuck out of my sight!" Fuyuhiko introduced himself. Kokichi smirked, "For having a mean attitude with a baby face, no one can take you Seriously Baby Gangsta!" he said while cupping one of his hands at the side his mouth, smiling mischievously.

"That's it! Your having a Death Wish!" Fuyuhiko frustratedly stated at Kokichi as he prepares to punch at Kokichi, Hajime and Nagito panicked, "H-Hey! Stop! No need to do violence! Right Nagito?" Hajime yelled, panicked.

Nagito nods and turned to Kokichi worriedly, but it seemed that Kokichi isn't threatened by it at all, As if this happens in his everyday life.

Kokichi tilted his head downwards a little. A shadow slightly covering his eyes and his eyes seemed to be glowing dangerously calm, while his mischievous smile turned into a malicious smirk.

The three felt the malicing aura around them, they looked towards  who it belonged to. It was from Kokichi, who was smirking at them maliciously, They can only shiver in fear. The aura Kokichi's giving them isn't pleasing. 'What the Hell?! Who is this Kid?!' Fuyuhiko thought.

"What? To scared to punch~? I would love to accept it, but we're only here for introductions." he strangely stated in a calm manner. "But~ if you really want to kill me so bad, do it. I dare you~" he added.

Fuyuhiko hesitated and looked away, letting out a "tsk" as he slowly lowers his hands and slid it into his pockets. He walked away.

"Ni-shi-shi~", Kokichi came back to his mischievous personality. Hajime walked in front of Kokichi as he puts his Hands on Kokichi's shoulders. "What were you thinking?! You could've easily hurt!" he worriedly stated.

Nagito nods, " I agree with Hajime. He's not someone to be mes around. Fuyuhiko Kazuryuu is the Ultimate Yakuza, you could've gotten yourself killed." he stated, while farrowing his brows worriedly at him

Kokichi smirked, "But I didn't die, didn't i—" he stated but Hajime cut him off, "Lies! I saw you flinched! I'm sure it took you by surprise didn't it?!"

Honestly, Kokichi was surprised. He's a liar, he can hide everything with lies, Everyone knew that. But this guy! the guy who can't remember his talent, can somehow can see a small tinny tiny little glimpse of what's between his Truth and Lies.

Kokichi smiled, "Awe~ you got me Hinata-chan~!"

Nagito was oddly silently watching them. Actually, he's actually just silently watching Kokichi. He stared at Kokichi's eyes that was filled with tiny bit of Despair. His eyes narrowed, "It would've been pretty if its filled with Hope" He mutter. Kokichi caught him staring and smirks at him, "Take a closer look Komaeda-chan~! It won't last long~!" he said in a teasing voice.

Nagito's heart skipped beat when Kokichi called him 'Komaeda-chan', as  he felt heat slowly rise from his cheeks. He realised he was blushing, 'What was that feeling?'

Nagito smiled, 'no one has called me Komaeda-chan before...'

He shook the feeling away as he opened his mouth to talk, "There are still others I have to introduce to you two, shall we get going?"

They both nod.

────────────

╚══•ೋ° °ೋ•══╝

*edited*

Hello! As you can see, this is a bit edited. That's because I realised on how the former first chapter is a bit...Cringy.

I was insecure that time and don't know what I was doing... I'm Glad that someone actually likes this!

That time when I published this, I was nervous that it'll get hate. But then, it didn't, you guys were glad I published this! Ksksks—

Anyway, the more I write about this story, I yearn to improve my writing skills! Hopefully it goes well—

I already planned what's going to happen at the end. The problem is that...i barely have anytime to write due to my modules, and busy with Life.

But I Promise, I'll still Update. However, it's still questionable when. Hopefully I publish the next chapter soon.

I think that's all it. I, thank you for reading this again!

Enjoy it while it still last!

I'm joking...

Was I~? 💜🎲

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.5K 3.2K 14
. . . I am Hajime Hinata. I am Izuru Kamukura. I was the cause for all my friend's comatose's. I uploaded the virus. Chiaki is gone because of m...
376K 12.7K 52
Shuichi Saihara wasn't fond of Kokichi Ouma at first, but a killing game trapped in a school with fifteen other people can change someone's mind. A l...
68.3K 1.7K 23
ใ€โ€;โ•ใ€Œโ˜…๏ฝก+๏พŸโ˜†๏พŸ+๏ฝกโ˜…| โ˜…๏ฝก+๏พŸโ™ก๏พŸ +๏ฝกโ˜…ใ€;โ•โ€ใ€‘ - DISCLAIMER: -THE COVER ART IS NOT MADE BY ME. IT IS MADE BY IT'S PROPER CREATOR. -The characters will be OOC. - โŒฆ:...
154K 4.6K 19
โš ๏ธNOTEโš ๏ธ: at some point in the story, R*pe is mentioned. Although it's censored, I believe the warning should stay. It was made out to be a joke, and...