Our Future (BILLIE EILISH)

Av lyricalbil

SEQUEL TO OUR TIME! Billie: "Shorty, you have to realize that I'm 18, I'm going to be touring for a long ass... Mer

- O n e -
- T w o -
- T h r e e -
- F o u r -
- F i v e -
- S i x -
- S e v e n -
- E i g h t -
- N i n e -
- T e n -
- E l e v e n -
- T w e l v e -
- T h i r t e e n -
- F o u r t e e n -
- F i f t e e n -
- S i x t e e n -
- S e v e n t e e n -
- E i g h t e e n -
- N i n e t e e n -
- T w e n t y -
- T w e n t y o n e -
- T w e n t y t w o -
- T w e n t y t h r e e -
- T w e n t y f o u r -
- T w e n t y f i v e -
- T w e n t y s i x -
- T w e n t y s e v e n -
- T w e n t y e i g h t -
- T w e n t y n i n e -
- T h i r t y -
- T h i r t y o n e -
- T h i r t y t w o -
- T h i r t y t h r e e -
- T h i r t y f o u r -
- T h i r t y f i v e -
- T h i r t y s i x -
- T h i r t y s e v e n -
- T h i r t y e i g h t -
- T h i r t y n i n e -
- F o r t y -
- F o r t y o n e -
- F o r t y t h r e e -
- F o r t y f o u r -
- F o r t y f i v e -
- F o r t y s i x -
- F o r t y s e v e n -
- F o r t y e i g h t -
- F o r t y n i n e -

- F o r t y t w o -

1.7K 48 35
Av lyricalbil

February 23rd.

Billie's POV:

I've been planning the proposal ever since Maddie left, I told her that I have hella tour shit I have to do. But I've done nothing for my tour, I've been doing this all for her and I feel like it's going to go really well. I can't wait to propose.

I'm currently on my way to Malibu, It's about 8 at night and I'm halfway there. I didn't tell her what time I was coming, I got the address from Kenzie. So I'm going to surprise her.

I was driving for probably about another thirty minutes, and I pulled up to the house, it's nice as fuck. I parked behind Maddie's car, all the lights were out in the house. Kenzie told me that she left it unlocked because Holden and her went on a date.

I opened the door and Maddie was standing at the island area typing on her laptop. She heard the door close and she made her way over to me.

Maddie: "Billie!" She rushed over to me and eagerly attached her lips to mine. 

I kissed her back, her hands were connected around my neck while mine were on her lower back. I tried to deepen the kiss but she declined, I placed my hand on her ass and squeezed it. She gasped and I took the opportunity to slip my tongue into her mouth.

She pulled away and smirked.

Billie: "I just got here and you're already teasing me."

Maddie: "I'm not teasing, I missed you."

Billie: "But I missed you more."

Maddie: "We'll see about that." 

Billie: "We sure will."

I followed her into the room, and the LED lights were set on red. I turned her around to face me and I attached our lips again. I walked us over to the bed, she fell against the mattress and I placed my legs on either side of her. Maddie's hands slipped under my shirt, I left small kisses against her jawline. And I left light marks on her neck, but when I reached a spot that was particularly sensitive, I left a darker mark.

She tried to flip me over, but she failed. I smirked against her neck and moved down to her chest. She was wearing a loose t-shirt, and I pulled down on the collar of her shirt to leave light marks against her collarbone. I moved my hands to the bottom of her shirt to try and take it off, but she tried to flip me over again. I took her hands and pinned them at her sides.

Billie: "Stop."

Maddie: "You're not intimidating." I raised my eyebrow and stuck my hands down her shorts just to see how wet she was. And I applied a little pressure to please her, but not enough to satisfy her.

Maddie: "Bold I see."

Billie: "No, you're bold."

I took off her shirt and unhooked her bra. I see her in this position often, but I'll never get tired of seeing her like this. I sucked on her left nipple while I massaged the right one, and then I switched. I left marks all the way down to the waistband of her shorts, I slowly slid them down to her ankles and she kicked them the rest of the way off.

I slowly slid her underwear down her legs, I can see how needy she's becoming. She kicked them the rest of the way off, and I left small kisses up her leg. I ran my tongue through her already wet folds, she let a moan. I smirked at the sound. Her hands found their way into my hair and she pushed my head closer to her.

I inserted two fingers and she arched her back, I ran my tongue up and down one more time. I inserted a third finger and I pumped in and out, every now and then I would curl my fingers.

Maddie: "I'm close."

I nodded and focused on the spot I was hitting, I felt her clench around my fingers and she released. I let her ride out her high and I took out my finger and I sucked them clean.

Just as I stood up, I heard the door open.

Kenzie: "Maddie, Billie, we're back. And we got Taco Bell."

Maddie quickly got up and went into the bathroom connected to the room, I was walking out of the room. But Maddie pulled me back.

Maddie: "Shower with me?"

Billie: "You must think I'm an idiot, I know what you're going to do. And they have Taco Bell out there!" I whined.

Maddie: "You're choosing Taco Bell over me?"

Billie: "I love you and you know that, but yes I am."

Maddie: "You bitch." She laughed.

Billie: "Hurry and shower and come eat with me."

Maddie: "How about we shower together and then we go eat?"

Billie: "No."

Maddie: "Fine." She shut the door.

I looked in the mirror before I walked out, and I fixed my hair and adjusted a few of my necklaces. I made my way to the kitchen area and Holden and Kenzie are eating tacos.

I sat down by Kenzie and she turned to face me.

Kenzie: "So."

Billie: "I don't get a 'hello' or a 'did you get here safely?" I laughed.

Kenzie: "I mean well clearly you got here safely, you're here in one piece, and hello."

Billie: "Hi Kenzie, how are you today?"

Kenzie: "I fucking hate your ass." She laughed. "How's the proposal coming?"

Holden: "She's proposing?"

Kenzie: "Can you shut the fuck up? And yes."

Billie: "It's going fine, I sat down with everyone yesterday and really looked into everything. And when she goes to New York that's when I'mma do it."

Kenzie: "What day?"

Billie: "Probably like the 21st, and then I'd leave on the 26th because I have to be in Florida for tour."

Kenzie: "Your tour's that close?"

Billie: "Yeah, I didn't realize how close everything was. I have just under a month to plan a proposal."

Kenzie: "Do you have any ideas?"

Billie: "Yeah?"

Kenzie: "Billie."

Billie: "What do you want me to do? I'm trying, I have an idea. But I haven't planned out the logistics of it or anything, I just know I wanna marry her, and I'm going to."

Holden: "I hate how cute you guys are." 

Billie: "Thanks, we get that a lot." I smiled.

Maddie walked in about 15 minutes later and she sat down by me, she started eating a taco. She ate about half her taco and then she pulled out her phone.

Via Instagram:

Liked by: claudiasulewski, finneas, and 7,314,093 others.

madisonvoyage: my outfit is simple as fuck, but lowkey feel like i popped off.

billieeilish: damn shorty

claudiasulewski: bad bitch🤪

She turned off her phone and finished her taco, I finished my taco before her. We ended up back in the bedroom, Maddie had her head rested in my lap. I was running my hand through her hair.

Billie: "What are your upcoming plans?"

Maddie: "I honestly don't know, London was the upcoming plan, but since that change, I have a little wiggle room. I have New York before you leave for tour. Are you going to New York with me?"

Billie: "Mhm, and I'll leave a few days before I leave for Florida, and then you and I can leave from L.A."

Maddie: "I cannot express how happy I am that I get to travel with you again."

Billie: "What's gonna happen with Milo?"

Maddie: "Kenzie's gonna take care of her."

Billie: "What if she forgets about us?"

Maddie: "She loves you too much to forget about you."

Billie: "I'm going to break her heart when I leave."

Maddie: "It'll be okay, I promise."

Billie: "Pinky promise." I held my pinky out and she locked hers with mine.

Maddie: "I love you."

Billie: "I love you too shorty." 

----------------

sorry that this one was kinda short, it's been an a long awaited chapter. 

feeling nice today, ya know pulled an all nighter. 

so y'all can hop the fuck off my cock, i see every single comment. 

thanks ily

words: 1382. 

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer ocksĂĽ att gilla

121K 2.6K 33
✨gxg✨ House sitting during a pandemic can have its perks when you find out Billie Eilish lives next door. Adult content. Adult language. Drug use. A...
175K 6K 42
it's her. it has and always will be her. ============================== lowercase intended ============================== started: 9/1/2021 ended: 10...
883K 26K 51
~ completed ~ After being kicked out by her parents, Erin is given the opportunity of a lifetime. But knowing that running away will never solve any...
161K 2.5K 28
When your a big star, known for being openly bi-sexual and supporting absolutely everyone. Going on tour with Billie Eilish who claims to be complete...