Sincerely Me (A Jeff the Kill...

By Eternalie

**THIRD BOOK IN THE DEAR MY SANITY SERIES** I look down at the grave stone. It was a simple one, polished m... More

Sincerely Me (Third Book in the Dear My Sanity Trilogy)
Chapter Two~*
Chapter Three~*
Chapter Four~*
Chapter Five~*
Chapter Six~*
Chapter Seven~*
Chapter Eight~*
Chapter Nine~*
Chapter Ten~*
Chapter Eleven~*
Chapter Twelve~*
Chapter Thirteen~*
Chapter Fourteen~*
Chapter Fifteen~*
Chapter Sixteen~*
Chapter Seventeen~*
Chapter Eighteen~*
Chapter Nineteen~*
Chapter Twenty~*
Chapter Twenty One~
Chapter Twenty Two~*
Chapter Twenty Three~*
Chapter Twenty Four~*
Chapter Twenty Five~*
Chapter Twenty Six~*
Chapter Twenty Seven~*
Chapter Twenty Eight~*

Chapter One~*

11.3K 410 793
By Eternalie

In case there's anyone who clicked on this wondering if this is the third part of the Dear My Sanity series, guess what? It is. Hope you all enjoy.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

1- Jamie

The mansion, once a sanctuary to me, is now a place I can never return. The reason for that is simple: it's not my home. It's kind of hard to feel at home when he has her there.

After my mother's funeral, I had hoped to go home to the mansion and sleep in bed with Jeff while I mourned her death. That was not the case. I came home to find her there. Madison is Jeff's cousin that he partnered with during the two years I was gone. I heard they had fallen in love. I remember hearing her name before, when I first got back, but at that time she was just another name with no face to go with. Not an actual person. Now, I know otherwise.

Seeing her there and realizing who she really was felt like a knife in the back because I had once trusted her. The girl she had been. When Madison and I first met, she went by Mikasa and I went by Kelly, both of us concealing our true identities from each other. But, the second we found out who each other really was, we practically went at each others throats.

I had lashed out at her with my sharp tongue while she preferred a more violent approach. Slender nearly killed her when she tried to charge me with her knife. After they had calmed us down, Slender yelled at Jeff but I didn't want to hear it. I left. I ran from my one safe haven and came back to my childhood home, where I've been staying for a few days. Jeff has tried to visit but Slender doesn't let him. Gold, LJ, Masky, Hoodie and a few others have been working hard to keep him and Madison away.

To tell the truth, if I wasn't pregnant, I probably would have challenged Madison. Not for Jeff's heart-if he even has one-but to protect my honor. I'm sure everyone at the mansion thinks I let Madison walk in and take Jeff but that is not true. He let her in and they can have each other. I'll have his child and raise them on my own in this world. I don't know how I'll be able to ignore the feeling when it calls but I will. For my child's sake if not my own.

A soft knocking on the window draws my attention. I stand and walk carefully to the balcony. There's another knock and I draw back the curtain to see Gold and Masky standing on the otherside. I smile at them and open the sliding doors.

"You know, there is such a thing as a front door. I already said I could make copies of the keys and give you guys a pair. It's not big deal." I go and sit back down on my bed.

They both laugh and walk in. Gold takes off his cap and tosses it on the dresser. Masky takes off his mask and jacket, throwing both on the bed before flopping down beside me. Gold leans against the wall beside the bed.

"So what brings you two here?"

Masky shrugs, "Just coming to check up on you and the child."

I lay my hand gently on my slightly swollen stomach. "Thanks. We're doing fine. It's kind of lonely but we'll live. I'm just worried. We're running out of food in the house and I don't have the money to buy more. I'll probably have to get a job while I can."

"No!" They both shout.

I raise my eyebrows.

"Jamie," Gold begins. "Remember, you're in a very delicate position. You're womb isn't very strong thanks to your dad. If you move around a lot and stress yourself too much you might lose the child. Let's just be glad you both are still doing fine after all that's happened."

"Yeah. Let's not press our luck. Slender can go rob a few banks for you." Masky says nonchalantly.

I laugh, "He robs banks? Is that how you guys are able to afford everything you have?"

"Yeah," Masky says, laughing too. "We'll take care of you. Don't stress yourself out."

"Masky," Gold warns, looking suddenly serious.

"What?"

"You know what."

Masky sighs. "Alright. Sorry."

"What?" I ask, confused. "What's going on?"

They look at each other and, from the looks on their faces, I can tell they're going to tell me something they know I won't like. I sit up straighter, even though moving is becoming a bit harder to do.

"Jeff wants to come visit you." I frown. "With Madison."

"No."

"Jamie, he won't take no for an answer."

"No!"

"He's already outside with her."

"Send them away!"

"Jamie, please-"

"I shouldn't have to!"

"Stop thinking about your feelings and think about your baby. You can't raise them on your own."

"I sure as hell can."

"Jamie, no. He wants to help."

"I don't want his help. He can take his help and shove it right up-"

"Hey, I don't appreciate you talking about me like that."

My hands tighten into fists and I glare in the direction of the door. Jeff stands with his hands in his hoodie pockets. Behind him I can see Madison leaning against the opposite wall. Hatred in its purest form builds in my chest.

"You were supposed to wait!" Gold snaps.

"We all know I have no patience." He walks into the bedroom and sits on a corner of the bed. I crawl to the other side and get off. "Really?" He asks towards me.

"I don't want to be within ten feet of you."

He sighs, suddenly aggravated. "You're acting ridiculous."

"I'm acting ridiculous?" I ask incredulously. "I'm sorry, I didn't realize there is a different way I should be acting. Please, do explain to me how I should be acting."

Jeff stands and goes to me, grabbing me by the shoulders. "You have no idea what's going on." He growls, gripping me tightly.

"What more is there to understand? You brought your old partner here to replace me because I can't do anything now that I'm pregnant with your child!" His grip on my shoulders hurts but I don't say it.

"Well it sounds bad if you put it that way." Madison intones, sounding bored.

"You little-" I move to shove Jeff off of me but he grabs me harder and shakes me a little to get my attention.

"You don't touch her." He growls at me.

"Jeff, let her go before we kick your ass." Gold has a positively murderous look on his face and Masky looks seconds away from ripping them apart.

Jeff, seeming to barely realize how he was holding me, lets go and takes several steps back. He runs a hand through his hair and covers his eyes with the other. I reach up and gently rub my shoulder. Madison has moved into the room but stays by the door. Masky moves to stand between me and Jeff and Gold stands between Madison and everyone else.

"Remember if you mess this up, you won't see Jamie again, Jeff. Slender was being serious." Masky steps closer to me as he talks and puts a protective arm over my shoulder.

Jeff suddenly stiffens. "Get your hands off of her!"

Masky let's me go but he doesn't move away. Jeff scowls and moves to Masky, who pushes me behind him and gets ready to fight, but Slender is suddenly there, a tentacle placed firmly against Jeff's chest. Everyone stops and looks at the second most powerful and dangerous figure in the world, who still looks long and tall in his smaller human form.

"Jeff, you are beginning to annoy me more than usual. Do not you remember all that I told you at the mansion? I was very serious with everything I told you."

Jeff, in response, snarls and pushes his tentacle away, stalking away to the other side of the room to stand by Madison. She has her milky eyes narrowed and I could feel her staring closely at everyone, trying to figure out who was the biggest threat.

"I don't understand why you're all acting like this." Gold lets out an angry noise. "All I did was bring my cousin to the mansion. If you guys don't like that, then go stab a few people or something because I don't have time for this."

Madison follows him out of the bedroom without another word said between them. I take a deep breath, calming myself down. The others are looking at me, probably expecting to see a hint of tears, but none of this hurts me. Not anymore.

"Jamie, I'm so sorry." Gold begins.

"Yeah, we had no idea he would act like that. If we had known-"

"Cut it out, boys." Slender abruptly cuts them off. "You are not helping this situation. Stop treating her like a weak child. She must be strong for everything to come and you spoiling her does not help her."

"Thank you," I mutter so only he can hear. "But, really, you all need to stop with treating me like I'm a child myself. It's tiring and annoying, though I am grateful you guys have been here to help me." I hold out my arms for a hug.

They look at each other, unsure of what to do. I gesture for them to move closer and the confused looks they throw at each other become completely puzzled.

"Give me a hug, you silly boys!"

"Uh, one at a time or . . ."

"All together!"

Once again, they look nervously at each other before Gold steps forward and hugs me. Masky jumps right in after Gold and hugs me tight. Slender tries to blend in with the background but I shuffle myself over to him and pull him into a hug. When I have all three boys in my arms, I smile, content.

1- Jeff

"Fuck them," I say to Madison. "I'll go see her when those bastards are gone."

"Okay."

"I can't believe they would try to stop me from seeing her! Don't they know she has my child growing inside her?"

"Yeah."

"Who are they to stop me from seeing Jamie?"

"Right."

"Can you fucking respond?" I shout.

"I am responding!"

"More than your one word smartass remarks would help." I stop walking, grabbing her arm and jerking her to a stop with me.

"You don't need my help," she growls, ripping her arm from my grip. "You don't need me at all. Why the hell did you even bring me here? They hate me more than before. I swear, the only reason they haven't done or said anything yet is because waiting for Jamie to do something."

"They don't hate you."

"Yes they do! I'm not stupid, Jeff." She gets up in my face, standing close to me. This close, I can smell her familiar Japanese cherry blossom scent and my eyes are drawn to her lips. But then I feel incredibly guilty and I look away.

"I should just leave." Madison mutters darkly, looking away. In that moment, I know that she noticed me staring at her lips.

"No, don't," I turn her back to look at me. "I just got you back. I want you to stay. You and Jamie will learn to like each other, I know it."

Her face darkens. "Of course. Jamie. She can't even do anything now," Madison scoffs.

"Hey, she's pregnant," I start defensively.

"With your child!"

"Well, yeah." She breathes in deeply and closes her eyes. "What's wrong?"

"I thought, when you asked me to come back, that it would just be you and I. I had no idea you would bring me here. And-and I thought . . ." She trails off.

"Thought what?" I ask gently.

"I thought you were in love with me the way I love you. I really believed that was why you wanted me back."

"But, Jamie-"

"Yeah, I know," she snaps. "Jamie. Of course." Her eyes fly open and she turns on me. "Why the hell would you bring me here if you had her?"

"You're family-"

"That's not what you said before! You told me you didn't see me as family, which was your own pathetic loophole."

"But, Jamie-"

"Damn it, shut the fuck up about that! I hate her!"

Madison turns and storms off into the forest.

"But Jamie is pregnant with my child." I say softly to the forest.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

If you'd like to enter a discord chat about all things creepypasta and fanfiction, join here
https://discord.gg/ewPFycN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398 10 6
You just moved away. Far, far away from where you lived before. You still don't know if it was for the better or the worse. But you know that you are...
61.8K 2.6K 33
"Shit, shit! Why did you stab me!?" I exclaim, laying on the floor with my hand grasping my side, not really putting thought into what I'm saying any...
608K 25.9K 34
Ten days? You have ten days left to live, but in those ten days, you have to act like you're dating him. What type of situation is that? A messed up...
655K 23K 39
**SECOND BOOK IN THE Dear My Sanity SERIES** "That explains a lot." "I bet it does." The mask prevents me from seeing her face but I can just tell sh...