๐Œ๐„๐“๐€๐๐Ž๐ˆ๐€; bakujiro

By lolastarr14

every night, bakugou katsuki and jiro kyoka sneak to her bedroom and listen to music. "๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ... More

๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ž๐™–,, - ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š โœง
๐™™๐™ž๐™จ๐™˜๐™ค,, - ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค โœง
๐™ ๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ๐™š๐™จ,, - ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š โœง
๐™˜๐™ง๐™š๐™ฌ,, - ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง โœง
๐™—๐™–๐™ ๐™ช๐™œ๐™ค๐™ช & ๐™ข๐™ช๐™จ๐™˜๐™ก๐™š๐™จ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ก๐™ค๐™ง๐™š,, - ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š โœง
๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ ,, - ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ โœง
๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ ,, - ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ โœง
๐™—๐™ฉ๐™จ,, - ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™šโœง
๐™๐™š๐™ฎ,, ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ โœง

๐™ ๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ,, - ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ โœง

1.6K 48 59
By lolastarr14

no words needed

for now 😼

slight lemon warning? yeah 😎

kissing,, night seven

"kiss me."

"wait huh?"

as if on que, the music changed. 

man what the fuck! the universe just hates me today. my head must really be hurting because bakugou would never say that.

bakugou slowly lifted his hand from its place on her thigh, moving up to grip her waist. his other hand cupping her cheek and caressing it with his thumb.

jiro could now sense the tension in the room and a blush slowly appeared on her face. the air felt hotter, and the breathing of the two was more visible.

 fuck fuck fuck. 

why is he gripping my thigh.

"b-bakugou?" jiro stuttered out. she never stutters. the tension in the room was high, starting to envelope the teens actions. bakugou gripped her waist again, rising up so he could sit on the ground with her straddling his waist.

"you said i could kiss you, right?" bakugou asked. the blonde boy talking in a soft voice was something jiro thought she would never see. his red eyes staring straight into hers, not breaking contact.

"yeah.. i did." jiro said softly. 

"why is my heart beating so fucking fast?" bakugou asked in his deep voice, as he slowly leaned forward, both of their foreheads now touching & lips only a couple inches apart.

"stop talking and kiss me you shit head." jiro mumbled. tilting their heads, soft lips met and they kissed. bakugou's hand slowly moved from her cheek, and tangled itself into her purple hair. tugging down a bit, she let out a tiny sigh.

damn does this feel like a dream.

both moved back slightly for air & panted for breath, but that quickly ended as their lips connected again.

lips moving in sync was the only thing that the could be heard. jiro felt weak in bakugous arms as she wrapped her arms around his neck, one gripping his hair. she was a blushing mess, everything felt surreal and most importantly nervous.

the kiss only continued to get more heated as the minutes passed. jiro & bakugou both had their eyes open at this point, wanting to see each other's face as they kissed.

bakugou slowly closed his again as he began to slide his tongue in her mouth, jiro doing the same.

their tongues mixed into each other's mouth at the same pace, drool trickling down the side of bakugous mouth. feeling his tongue in her mouth felt like a fantasy, this couldn't be real she thought.

cold sweat by tinashe started playing into the speakers.

a tiny moan left jiros lips as bakugou began to grip her ass in his hands. sliding up, he stuck his hands inside her pajama shorts, squeezing it more, and making jiro blush more then she could ever imagine.

"fuck.. do you like that jiro?" bakugou panted. his blonde hair began to drip down due to the heat between both of them. he was beginning to lose himself with her.

she put her head in his neck, breathing hard and moaning softly into his ear. her face was so red, it looked like her complexion was now a red hue.

"bakugou please.. don't stop." she whispered into his ear, & moaning softly in between. he groaned as she began to nibble and lick on his ear. tilting his head for her, he gripped her ass again, and began to sit up.

jiro wrapped her legs around his waist as he carried them off the floor, and to her bed.

"fuck you're so hot right now jiro." he moaned out as he laid her on the bed. crawling on top and returning to their kissing, he placed his hands on her hips.

leaning down more so he could grip the pillow that she was laying on, she felt his erection poke her inner thigh.

jiro moaned out loudly as she felt his knee brush her wetness through her shorts. she moved her hands to lift up his shirt but struggled, and bakugou was quick to notice.

"i got it babe wait." he grunted.

babe- why did he call me babe? 

pure lust was in his eyes as he stared at her, not losing contact as he took off his shirt. seeing his abs made jiro want to risk it all with him that night.

leaning down to kiss again, bakugou slowly moved his fingers around her neck, not pressing it down, but leaving it there.

"f-fuck katsuki don't stop." jiro moaned out into his mouth. bakugou kissed her harder from hearing his first name being used. "say it again.." he muttered while kissing down her jaw.

"fuck," she moaned out while gripping his hair. he looked up from her neck, staring into her eyes with desire.

looking back down without breaking contact he went to her waist. grazing his teeth on the edge of her tank top, he lifted it up to the top of her breasts while biting down hard.

to say jiro wasn't turned on by this would be a understatement.

he kissed all over her stomach while staring her down, jiro breathing harder than before. he made it to one of her breasts, licking up slowly until he slowly grazed her nipple. at that moment he thought jiro was perfect, small boobs & all.

he loved seeing her reaction. a part of him wished the walls weren't soundproof so all of  1-A  could hear her sinful moans, and how good he made her feel.

jiro laid back into the pillow, her eyes rolling as she moaned loudly, grabbing his hair again.

ring ring

they both turned to her bedside table to see someone calling his phone. jiro reached to pick it up, but bakugou stopped her. "i'll get it." he said irritated.

"hello-"

"BAKUGOU KATSUKI YOU ASS HAT YOU PROMISED TO CALL ME TONIGHT! IGNORING YOUR OWN MOM NOW?" bakugous mom yelled into the phone.

bakugous face changed into anger as he responded "STOP FUCKING YELLING AT ME YOU BITCH IM HERE NOW!" he yelled back just as loud.

jiro just laid on her bed with a confused look on her face. putting her tank top back down, she watched bakugou hang up.

"let's not bring this up ever again. actually, let's not do this again." jiro said cringing.

"agreed. you moan like a sissy anyway." he replied back smirking.

"and you were gripping to me like you were on life support so shut up." she said annoyed.

"okay miss mosquito bites."

"did you just call my boobs-"

"i sure the fuck did." he said confidently as he got off of her. picking his shirt up off of the floor, he put it back on.

jiro just stared at her ceiling wondering what the fuck just happened.

"i think we were both just being horny because the more i stare at you now, you just get uglier and uglier," she said squinting towards him.

"your moans were louder than your own music you planned on showing me. pathetic." he laughed.

jiro got up to walk him out her door. "pinky swear we are never bringing this up again." she locked eyes with him. entwining his pinky with hers he replied.

"yeah yeah whatever."

✧・゚: *✧・゚

sooooo

i just found out that

summer is over

in 4 WEEKS

BYE-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 153 50
The seven + more are on instagram! They're not demigods and none of the couples are together yet. Enjoy watching their journey through the mortal lif...
58K 909 8
READ THE DAMN DESCRIPTION! This is a very new type of story for me to write. Well, this has no age restrictions. So, yay! This will NOT contain clop...
892K 25.6K 49
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...
863K 40K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...