Seriously in over my head

By LarryStylinson8

This is a dark story about a boy name Harry. He seems to have made the only option to live resulting in a mes... More

Seriously in over my head
I'm a killer
Looks harmless
Harry I-I'm dying?
Confusions & confessions
First time
Sired
To close
Alone
In transformation
Proud to know
Mission impossible
Always easy
Before I was to die
Into the woods
Seriously in over my head
Author's Note

It was real

25 1 1
By LarryStylinson8

Harry's P.O.V.

"That's it!" I whisper to myself. It's been 10 minutes it should not take this long to figure out if its a trap or not. Slowly and shuddering I walk towards the light. The more closer I get the more shivers I get and bad vibes nevertheless I need to make sure zee is alright.

"Zee?" I whisper and look around. I see a huge fire so slowly I approach it. I gasp when I do.

There is Luke, Louis, a green haired fella zee........... And Niall. My heart drops and I sink down about to untie them when behind me.......

"Look who finally decided to show up." Liam says

"Lights out!" he says and smack me as I fall to the ground and pass out ah fuck it was a trap.

Liam's P.O.V.

"Well.... lets get started shall we?" I say to Ash and Luke squirms around.

"What?" I say and glares at me even with tape I know.

"Oh the tape silly me. " I say and slowly undo his mouth tape.

"I said let me out babe. He saw he's out it's cool. " I nod

"But it wasn't a trick. " He furrows his eyebrows

"What?"

"We're gonna kill you like. " His breath hitches and I nod

"B-But what about-"

"Nope sorry...... I've got Niall. "

"He's tied up too. "

"Yeah..... so he won't run away as I'm gonna do with Harry but you already knows he's Harry's boyfriend. "

"Fuck.... you asshole!" he screams. I roll my eyes and place the tape back over his mouth so he can't scream. Either way you can't hear for miles.

"Ash-"

"Already on it. " He says and I nod looking at him as he chants and the circles begin to appear.

"Lets get this party started. " I say and untie Calum's corpse.

"Ash remember the fire. " He nods and as soon as I place his dead body yet full of precious blood the fire begins to go around his circle. The blood magically pours into the middle circle filling it up. I bite my lip who should I do next? oh the family!

"Fuck I forgot the families bodies!"

"Where are they?!" ash shouts furiously

"Still at the scene of them crime?"

"No but oh yes actually they didn't take their bodies- uh well they did but I placed them back in the house along with Niall. " He groans

"We don't have time for this. "

"Oh c'mon you can make them reappear here can't you?"

"Yes it'll just take 5 minutes and lots of power. "

"Whatever it takes. " He nods and begins to chant again this time his eyes closed as he thinks of them. Idiot.

"Alright who's next?" I say to myself

"I want to save Lou for last personally." I say and decide to grab Michael. I place him outside of the circle

"Run i'll kill you slowly breaking every bone in your body you won't be able to move you know I can do it. " I say and he nods slowly and I nod back smirking.

"Good now that we have an understanding there's Ash and Luke in sorry shout Calum he was already dead when I found him. "

"No he wasn't. "

"Yes he was. "

"Why did you have them tied up though?"

"Ash isn't. "

"Luke is. Then you just blew him off or something another. "

"Ooh we had a thing but its nothing just get on with your goodbye before I change my mind. " He nods

"Okay. " He says and hugs Ash who just hugs back and I shrug. (I erased all his past memories of anyone he oves family, friends, etc for the best.)

"Goodbye brother. "

"Goodbye?" ash says as a question I'm sorry yet not.

"Oh Luke. " He says and they have a weird moment.

"I'm so sorry about everything I'll miss you but I need to do this it's for the best. I won't see you hurt. " And you won't.

"Goodbye brother please go on without me. Do it with Ash I'm sure you'll be just fine you have an amazing voice I love you brother. " He says his tears slipping down his eyes he stands right in front of me and faces me.

"Ready?" I say and he nods

"Yes.... I'm ready. "

"Okay. " I say and grab the two bowls and measure where his blood will fall.

"Alrighty then. " I pause and measure once more to make sure

"Oh be back gotta get a knife. " I say he nods and I head into the kitchen.

Michael's P.O.V.

"Harry.... Harry... Harry you gotta get the fuck up now!" I say

"Hey hey hey get away-" I punch Ash square in the face and he rolls around grabbing at his nose moaning.

"HARRY!"

"Huh wha- where am I? what did he hit me with?"

"A shovel. " He groans

"C'mon get up. "

"Oh okay what's going on?"

"Look I don't have time to explain take this knife go hide and please help me." I say and see Liam walking back

"Go!" I say and he nods gripping the knife and running into the woods. I sigh in relief he'll save us I don't know how or when I just now he'll save us.

Ash's P.O.V.

"Uh I can't do it!" I say to myself.

"Okay I'm back. "

"Liam we've got a problem. "

"What is it?"

"I cannot telepathically get them here." He growls under his breath

"What did you say?!"

"Hey it's your fault why didn't you drag their bodies here? "

"I was concentrated on getting them out if the morgue I didn't plan ahead. "

"You had like months to get them though what the fuck!"

"Don't yell at me you were the one saying how much power you had. All you have to do is drag 3 dead bodies from a house to this plantation how hard is that?"

"Y'know what I'm not gonna argue with you just go get them. " He scoffs

"Me go get them?"

"You gonna take that?"

"Shut up!" we both say in unison

"Wait gonna take what?"

"He's blaming everything on you are you gonna take the blame I mean it's not your fault right?"

"Yeah it's not Ive done everything he's told me to do for this. Yet he can't do a simple task. "

Michael's P.O.V.

I'm trying to create a diversion.

"Why the can't you just use something else?" I ask

"Well cuz it has to he a specific sacrifice is it isn't it won't work. "

"You sure you read it right? I mean really to be immortal why would you even need a family for?"

"Well I-" Liam stops

"Hey he's right. "

"So what you're calling me a liar now?"

"I ain't calling you a truther!"

Harry's P.O.V.

He's creating a diversion. Smart boy. With that I decide to take action into my own hands. Slowly I approach the bone fire again. They're next to these weird crop circles a fire blazing in one of them. Mike is standing there facing them and motions for me to continue. I nod and slowly but surely untie Luke first. Lou's hurt and passed out so I leave him for now.

"I want you to kill ash. "

"What? now?"

"No tomorrow. Yes now genius. "

"Bu-"

"Look he's distracting them. They don't even know- oh fuck. " I say as Liam turns around. He turns back to mike and punches him as he topples over

"Fuck. " I say to myself and begin to run as does Luke.

"Great job genius. "

"Well no one else was doing anything." I say as we run side by side.

"We can do this..... all we have to do us kill them out here. "

"I don't have a weapon though. "

"I don't need one. " I say smirking

"Remember not someone you are proud to know. "

"That was me!"

"I come first bitch. " I say and toss the knife to him

"We'll split up. You take out Ash leave Liam to me. He killed my family I need my revenge. "

"Sure whatever you say. " He says we run in opposite directions.

Ash's P.O.V.

"Perfect you let them get away!"

"Me? me let them get away?"

"Uh! go get them!" he tells at me pushing me towards the woods. I groan and head farther deeper as it becomes darker away from my protection. Sure I got a knife but that's it I got no gun since Harry has it. I bite my lip and hold my knife out.

"Sweetie lets just take it slow huh. Forget about the past this is the now. I-in sorry about Liam I really didn't know he was going to do it honest. I thought he was just picking Niall up I love you I would never hurt you like that. I love everything about you. " I say and run around but I gag and touch out in front of me.

"Ugh ah. " I try to say words but they won't produce

"Dumb ass. " I hear and fall to the ground trying to find the knife but my brain is on overdrive. I hear chuckling and pull at the knife. I'm to weak the world is turning white all I can hear is ringing all I see is a blurry figure disappearing and the pain coming to a halt.

Luke's P.O.V.

"This retard giving his position away to easy. " I say and see him over the trees. Gotcha. I say to myself. I hop towards the last tree in my row and from the branch hang monkey style with my legs on the branch my arms stretched out the knife in my right hand my left holding the branch tightly in case he tries something. He turns around and I ran the knife straight through his neck. He gags right away and I laugh. It actually worked awesome. I look over him as his heart begin to fade I just watch him die slowly as he tries to hold his blood from running but it's useless. The blood just pours out like a river from both side of his neck. The knife bouncing from him trying to swallow. Pathetic I think. his eyes suddenly dilate his hands stops by his head and his chest is flat. I kick him to make sure and shrug, with his death I grab his knife out of his esophagus. I walk away and head back into the direction of the fire seeing the sparks flying. What? I want to save Michael I killed Ash he's all I've got left.

Liam's P.O.V.

"Ash?.... Ash?... fuck- ASH!" I yell but don't hear a reply. I smack my head the fury raging through my veins. I grab my phone and look at the time

1:15.

Okay calm down you've got 5 hours still. I lick my lips and look at mike and I come to realization

"You haven't cut your wrists yet. " I say chuckling.

"Wow I forgot the knife I'm so stupid sometimes. " I say to myself

"Here it is. " I hear and turn around and Lou stabs my gut

"Looks like your are out of time. " Luke says. I feel dizzy and fall to the ground

"Leave it. " Luke says. Oh flick. Everything is foggy

"No let me finish him!"

"No he's Harry's. "

"Why does he get him? he tried to kill me already I had to be stitched up cuz of the tucker he cost me my fiancé and boyfriend if I died Niall probably would be to just cuz he tried to rescue me I feel I should kill him. " They're arguing. Slowly and quietly I take the knife from my gut trying hard not to wince. I bite my lip from crying out as the pain surge out. I might die but I'm not gonna die before Louis Tomlinson that's for sure.

"Well I promised I'd let him kill him because he killed his family. His whole family Lou you can't be selfish. "

"Well I want to kill one of these fuckers where's the other idiot?"

"Already took care of him. "

"He's dead? the hell? where did you kill him when did you? how long was I even out. The last thing I remember was Harry stitching me up. "

"Like I fucking know. I found myself tied up next to you so don't look at me airhead. "

"Well where is Harry now?" I begin to stand up.

"Oh shit he must still be in the woods." I begin to slowly walk towards Lou trying not to make noise as they face each other. Suddenly Luke turns towards the woods and I smirk. Perfect.

"Well we should go find go before-" I stab him straight through the chest. He gasps and gurgles his blood.

"Before what Louis?" Luke says and slowly turns around.

"OMG!" he yells and I pull the knife out throwing his limp body to the side.

"You asshole!" he says and runs towards me with a blood knife already.

"Luke! I said he was mine. " I hear from behind me. But Luke has already stabbed my shoulder. I wasn't paying attention.

"Ugh fucker. " I say and try to push him but he digs the knife deeper into arteries.

"Luke!" he yells and runs towards us.

"Fucker!" like yells and pulls the knife out of me like butter and I hit the ground. I grab my shoulder wound and out pressure on it crawling towards my knife next to mike's foot. He covers it and steps on my fingers. I cry out and curse under my breath. Harry pulls me and flips me over so I'm facing him.

"You don't know what I want to do to you right now. I want to kill you in every possible way just over and over again until I see your face in hell. " He pauses grabs Luke's knife and stabs my other shoulder. I cry out I would stab him back but I'm to weak from the blood loss.

"I spent days on end up late trying to think of the eat ways to kill you and not that it's time I just can't conjure up something despicable for what you've done to my life. Not just be though look around does this like humane to you?" I shrug cockily and he kicks me in the gut

"Oh. " I groan from the pain never letting up.

"Shut up!..... I just I-I want you to suffer for everything you've done. So lets play a game. It's called what's your favorite. So Liam what's your favorite body part besides your baby dick?" I flick him off and he shoots it off.

"Ahh fuck!" I yell out and try to stop the blood holding it. Luke laughs and begins to roll around on the ground and I just cry my tears hitting the plus grass.

"Okay what's next?" he purrs.

-- 15 minutes later --

How am I still alive?! he's blown stuff off cut me in half and now I think he's going to burn me.

"Pour a little gasoline on him. " He mumbles and Luke pours some gasoline on top of me and throws a small flame. I feel my skin burning up bubbling and turning to burnt pieces. I cry out my tears are just automatic now like a waterfall.

"Now.... for the ground finale. " Harry says

"Alright here we go its gonna be gnarly. " He says hovering over me but I scream so loud

"Wait! "

"Uh what pussy?"

"Please please please spare me. "

"How your lips moving? uh spare you? your joking right he must be joking right Luke. Y'know I think you're the spawn of the devil y'know that. Your sick you're sick in the head. Magic it's real your power was merely a psychological thought you had in your brain to help the pain go away you're a sick fuck who should've been locked up ages ago but I'm not just helping getting you off the streets but off the face of earth you're a sick human being..... you might just be the devil himself. " I end and with that I stab him straight through the heart my high was definitely a good one.

"H-H-H-Harry?" I hear behind me and Lou over at Liam. He's eyes have dilated his chest stopped rising. He's finally dead.

"Oh shit Louis what happened to you?" I say looking him over and he just grips my hand tightly.

No Lou let me get Niall let me-"

"No zee. "

"Are you sure?" he nods his tears falling.

"Zee zee....., HEY LAZY ASS!" I yell and kick hi leg. He groans and sits up slowly

"Harry Harry you alright Harry?!" he says sitting up quicker and looking around crazily.

"I'm fine sweets. " I say and he smiles

"I'm so sorry but Liam he-" I place my finger on his lips stopping his words.

"It's alright love but Lou needs you. "

"No I don't wan-"

"He's dying. " I say and his eyes soften

"What?" I motion to Lou's fading body and I see a few tears slip. I walk over towards him and zee sits next to Lou. He immediately breaks down as soon as he sees him though

"Ooh Louis...... I-I'm so sorry. "

"Luke where's Ash?" I ask I know he wouldn't have killed him I just want to make right with him.

"Oh uh well he's uh...... back in the woods. "

"Can you take him to me? got him trapped somewhere oh you kids. " I say chuckling trying not to get jealous over the oh so zouis moment.

"Yeah i'll take you to him. " He says and I nod and we head towards the wood. He retraces his steps and stops suddenly. I look around mostly towards the trees and squint.

"I don't see-"

"He's farther down. If you keep going straight you'll hit his body. " He closes his eyes after this and I realize why and my heart cracks. My chest filled with pain the butterflies dying inside my bones shuddering shivers racing throughout my body my fingertips numb goosebumps going up and down my arms and my lips trembling.

"B-B-Body?" he shakes his head backing up

"I-I'm sorry. " He says walking back towards the fire. I feel the tears building up. Please please. I say to myself under my breath and very slowly inch my way farther into the woods. I feel a lump in my throat and can't swallow my breath hitching at this. I clamp my eyes shut as I smell iron in the air and finally the tears fall cuz I just know. So I fall. I fall to the ground and begin to weep. I hug my chest and shake my head

"Oh god please no please god. " I know he was an asshole but he was my asshole. I loved him for 5 years he was my first love love he was my everything he was my thought from the moment I woke up till I fell asleep he was the reason for my existence. I don't care if he abused me nobody could ever love me harder than him. I begin to crawl on my knees towards the iron smell and find him. I hug my knees and begin to shake I just shake my head and sob. Finally I grab his lifeless hand and intertwine mine.

"Ash..... Ashton? oh baby I'm so sorry I-I'm so so sorry. " I sob feeling regret. I know how he truly felt I know he loves me it was just hard for him. Why did this have to happen?

"Ash I'm sorry I-I'm such a dick! I should..... I should be dead... n-not you. I-" I stop because I can't produce words. The tears won't let up and I just can't stop my heart hurts so much I think I'm dead at one point.

"Why does it hurt so much? " I ask myself it shouldn't hurt this much.

"Because it was real. " I turn and gasp there in the light light? never mind is my Ashton.

"Ash?"

"Sing for me Harry?" he asks and it's not till now I see he has years falling.

"Come please. " I say and he nods and walks towards me and I intertwine our hands and he lays his head on my lap as the tears fall on his cheek.

"Which song love?"

"Whatever your heart tells you love. " I nod and think of a perfect song.

"Nothing Like Us"

Ohh...Ohhh....uh...

Lately I've been thinkin',
Thinkin' bout what we had,
I know it was hard,
It was all that we knew, yeah

Have you been drinkin'
To take all the pain away?
I wish that I could give you what you deserve...

'Cause nothing can ever,
Ever replace you.
Nothing can make me feel like you do, yeah.
You know there's no one
I can relate to.
And know we won't find a love that's so true...

There's nothing like us,
There's nothing like you and me,
Together through the storm.
There's nothing like us,
There's nothing like you and me,
Together, oh

I gave you everything, baby,
Everything I had to give.
Girl, why would you push me away, yeah?
Lost in confusion,
Like an illusion,
You know I'm used to making your day...

But that is the past now,
We didn't last now,
I guess that this is meant to be, yeah...
Tell me, was it worth it?
We were so perfect.
But, baby, I just want you to see...

There's nothing like us,
There's nothing like you and me,
Together through the storm.
There's nothing like us,
There's nothing like you and me,
Together, oh

There's nothing like us,
There's nothing like you and me,
Together through the storm.
There's nothing like us,
There's nothing like you and me,
Together, oh...

"I love you Ash. " I say look back down but don't see him.

"Goodbye Ashton. " I say and feel the tears building up again.

"Harry?" I hear behind me and slowly turn around

"Are you okay?" I hold ash's dead body in my hands.

"No. " I say and he walks towards me and I get up.

"I'm so sorry Harry. " I nod and the tears begin to fall on his jacket as I huge him.

"It's alright Harry we are going to make it okay?" He says as he begins to lead me out of the woods as its sickening to me now. I look back one last time at Ash and smile. I hope he went to heaven in peace.

"Y'know we say okay a lot. " He says and I chuckle at this

"I guess we do. " I say

"Oh that beautiful smile I love your smile Harry. "

"And I love you. " I say sniffling.

"Okay. "

"Okay?"

"Exactly. "

"What?"

"Well I was thinking. " He pauses

"And. "

"Maybe just maybe our I love you can be okay. "

"Cheeseball. " I say but nod

"Okay. "

"Okay. "

Zayn's P.O.V.

"Oh Louis. " I say my lips trembling as is his.

"W-what happened love?" I say intertwining our hands shakily.

"L-Liam. " I always hated him.

"That- that fucking ugh!" I just say. I know I love Harry and he loves Niall but he still was my lover and friends beforehand. So it still hurts.

"It's okay I'm in the arms of the person I love the personal ill always love. You zee I know what I said but...... ugh I can't.... I-I... I-I just... sorry. " He ends his words shortening his breath getting heavier. He's fading fast.

"I know love I know it's alright I forgive don't worry about it. " I say gripping his hand tighter. My tears fall on his cheek and my chest hurts.

"I-I'm so sorry Lou. "

"I-I love y-you zee. " I nod and kiss him softly

"I love you too Louis Tomlinson. " his eyes finally leave mine and looks up at the sky.

"Good....... good. " He says and next thing I know he stops breathing he's eyes don't blink his feeling leaves my hand his skin pale and cold his chest...... still. His beautiful wrinkles fading his heartbeat broken. I lay my head against his chest and let the tears fall. Louis is gone. Louis William Tomlinson my only true friend is dead today. I shake my head and can't believe he's gone. He's gone within one night for nothing. I'm so sorry Louis.

~~~~~~~~~~~|||~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aww R.I.P. boo :-( sorry had to kill him and Ash sorry bout that didn't plan on it, it just happened. Love you all thanks for the support next chapter is the last one kinda short probably just the endings for everyone.

Songs :

Nothing like us ~ Justin Bieber

P.S. the song takes an effect on you whole reading this just FWI my bed is filled with my tears.

Vote&Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Elliot By DakotaJane Myers

Mystery / Thriller

108 23 10
Elliot is a high school student that likes the punk rock life, works as a cook and lives with his abusive father. A new neighbor moves in town and th...
16.4K 299 10
Ten short stories about teenagers who are deadly killers, from fire to cannibals, from gushing blood to dirty little games. These murderer's are the...
817K 21.9K 94
a killer instinct was coined in the early boxing world as a protective, cold mentality that surges to one's consciousness and turns one into a viciou...
69.2K 1.2K 31
One trial. All it took was one trial to change your relationship between not only the survivors, but the killers as well. The trust between you and y...