Marvel || Imagines

By ___KateG___

Not much to say. Here's some dirty/fluff imagines of Marvel. If you have any requests just write in the comm... More

Bucky || Only Time Can Fix Us
Bucky || Only Time Can Fix Us pt 2
Bucky || Only Time Can Fix Us pt 4

Bucky || Only Time Can Fix Us pt 3

716 6 2
By ___KateG___

// Plot: during Captain America: Civil War

Warning: first part nsfw! Including: oral sex, chocking, penetrating, cuss words.

That's it.
Enjoy!
//

I didn't even know that living on the run could feel so good. I wrote a letter to Steve telling him I need time to understand the world I am living right now and how I decided to move to Europe and travel. It hurt me to lie to him, but for the moment it was the best I could do for Bucky. No one has to know where he is, unfortunately, not even Steve.

Bucky and I found a city in Romania where we could lay low and just being next to him makes my heart smile. He began working in construction and I found a teaching position at a local high school. The first month was the hardest. Accommodating to the new world, a new language and a different Bucky were difficult things I've gone through, but somehow in a period of almost two years, I've managed to catch up with the world, learn Romanian and a bit of Russian, and I fell in love all over again with Bucky.

I hear his heavy breathing and I open my eyes. His arm pulls me closer to him with a firm grip and I turn around to face him before he can glue my back to his chest. As the moonlight softly penetrates the window I see little drops of sweat forming on his forehead and I can tell he is having a nightmare again. After two years, these nightmares are still happening nightly.

"It's okay. I'm here." I whisper feeling his metal arm on my back pulling me closer to him. "Hey." I touch his flesh hand softly trying to wake him up and he grabs my hand squeezing hard. Oh fuck, I need to wake him up. I feel his metal arm grip my neck and he's breathing accelerates. "Bucky." I say trying so hard to speak right now. "Wake... up", I say out of breath and with my free hand I touch his chest repeatedly and not so gentle. His eyes open wide and as soon as he realizes what's he's doing he lets go of my neck and arm.

"Y/n" he studies my body confused and I smile looking at him.

"Hey handsome." I know in this moment I want to rub my neck, but I know better than to show him he hurt me. This nightmares are his worse kind as he actually acts on them upon me, but these are the rarest, at least the rate of this specific nightmare dropped considerably from the first month I've been on the run with him.

"Did I-? Are you okay?" He lifts his body and turns on the light near our bed to check me up. He runs his right hand on my neck and I smile nodding taking his hand away. "I'm so sorry." His eyes well up and I cup his face making him look into my eyes.

"You know I'm okay. Now tell me about your dream. Was it Hydra?" I ask and I see a tear falling from his eyes.

"I cannot stop them, Y/n." He tells me blinking quickly and I wish I could help him more. I straddle his lap and pull his head at my chest holding his so close that I could morph into him. "I'm sorry." He calms down hugging me tight. I know this dream was of Hydra wiping his memories over and over again. He is always in severe pain when he has these dreams, and I know that because that's not a detail of this nightmare that I don't know.

"It's okay Buck. I'm here. You didn't hurt me. I'm here." I stroke his hair softly repeating to him that I will never leave his side. "I love you." I kiss his hair gently and he smiles looking at me.

"What would I ever do without you?" He asks smiling to me and I bite my lip shrugging.
"Become a highly trained assassin?" I joke chuckling and he squeezed his eyes touching his chest with a hand.

"Ohh, that hurt." I laugh seeing his reaction and he chuckles looking at me. "I love you, you know that?" He asks placing his hands on my back again and I nod looking at those beautiful blue eyes. He pulls me closer to him and presses his lips on mine.  "Are you sure you're okay?" He asks me again and I nod reassuring.

"You know I love being chocked by you." I smirk and his face goes from worried to serious to playful in just a matter of seconds. "And I really love your metal arm." I say seductively biting my bottom lip. Bucky just just gulps at this point not sure how to take it. "I actually quite enjoy it being wrapped around my neck." I add and softly start to grind on his crotch. I take the metal hand that's resting on my back and bring it to my neck, holding my hand above it.

Bucky's breath is heavier and I can see clearly his chest raising and falling as I start to grind a bit harder on him. He places his hand on my neck and I squeeze it softly, letting my head on the back biting my lip. I feel him become hard and I smirk to myself for the effect I have over him. "I think about it a lot, you know?" I continue my sexy talk and he tilts his head watching me take his thumb from my neck and bring it to my mouth. His eyes become darker filled with lust as I part my lips and softly wrap my mouth around his metal thumb. I keep grinding myself on him as I suck his thumb looking straight into his eyes. He gulps once and I know what's about to come.

"Fuck" he pulls my face crushing his lips to mine ripping of off me the only piece of material that's covering me. I feel his tongue eagerly brushing against mine and his mouth moves to my neck covering it in kisses, lingering on my sweet spot.

"Mmfuck." I moan softly as he turns us around hovering over me, making his way to my chest. His metal arm reaches to my neck squeezing it softly as his tongue is making my nipples hard. I buck my hips feeling myself getting wet and in need of friction. His flesh hand pushes me down holding me there knowing how much I love it when he takes control.
He switches his hands driving me insane as I feel the cold titanium reach my heat spreading the wetness.

His lips attack mine and as his cold hand touches me, I feel a shiver spreading to my whole body. He smirks feeling me get so well under his touch and moves his lips to my chest. He stops circling his finger on my clit and softly lowers it to my entrance and his eyes meet mine and his look is like a lion's watching its prey. I bite my lip ready to feel the cold reach inside me and I arch my back as the metal touches my sensitive skin.

"Oh God..." I moan looking at him slightly thinking I am actually dreaming. He lowers his head between my legs and glues his lips on my clit brushing his tongue against it while his metal finger moves back and forth. I arch my back pushing my center even closer to his face, feeling the pleasure take over me.
"Fuck- Bucky." I moan louder as the pleasure intensifies feeling high as I reach the climax.

"At least this arm is good at something." He smirks to himself as I cum on his fingers.

"Oh and how good is it." I bite my lip looking at him and he chuckles moving his lips on mine. I push his weight under mine slipping my hand into his boxers playing with my favorite toy and he grunts softly.

"My turn." I bite my lips getting rid of the piece of fabric covering him and he smirks looking at me take him in my mouth.

"Fuck Dollface." He is not one to cuss but whenever it comes to sexual activities it's like he becomes a totally different person and I just so happen to enjoy that person so much.

"You like that?" I ask twirling my tongue around his tip and wrap my mouth on it taking more of him.

"Fuck yeah." He pulls my hair into a ponytail and I let him move my head to his desired pace as I droll all over him. "Shit you're so good." he moans bobbing my head up and down his cock and I just love feeling him deep throating me. He lifts his upper body and places his hands on my hips pulling me, making me straddle his lap slowly entering me.

"Shit. Fuck." I moan feeling him inside and I start moving back and forth circling my center from time to time.
The room is filled with our moans as he kiss sloppily and feel so good. He places his hands on my hips holding them steadily in one place as he starts to thrusts himself into me, harder and faster as he feels I am about to reach my second climax.
"Bucky." I moan as I feel him hitting my spot with every thrust. "Oh God." I moan again and I know he is close too. I feel my walls contracting as I reach the orgasmic pleasure.

"Oh fuck baby." He grunts cumming as he feels my walls contracting on his cock.
I let my body fall on him and his arms rest on my back as we come off of our highs.

"I need a shower." I whisper trying to catch my breath.
"I want pie." He says out of nowhere and I chuckle hearing him.

"I can make one for you, after shower." I say and he smiles kissing my forehead.

"Would you?" He asks all cute and I smile placing a kids on his cheek.

"Of course." I say making my way to the bathroom and turn on the water. I love morning sex, well 4am sex is good too. As the water runs on my bare skin I feel his arms hugging me. I love this feeling so much. After we wash ourselves, we step out of the shower and get dressed casually. He just takes a pair of boxers and I take a large t-shirt of his on me.

After I apply cream on my body I go to the kitchen and see he made coffee and I just smile at the view.

"Do you need anything for the pie?" Bucky asks me wrapping his arms around me as I pour coffee in the mugs, seeing it was ready.

"Actually yeah, some plums or any fruit you want the pie with. We don't have any fruit home." I say turning my head softly feeling the stubble on his cheeks and he nods.

"Okay. I'll go grab some after drinking coffee." He presses his lips on my cheek and I smile just feeling so happy.

"I love this." I whisper as my head is resting on his chest and I can hear his steady heartbeat. His arm is wrapped around my waist and my view is perfect. Him holding me in one hand and a coffee mug in the other as we stay on the sofa looking at the rays of sun that creep in that one bedroom apartment. Drinking coffee next to him and having our attention from the whole world taken by motes of dust turning in a shaft of light, is the best part of my morning.

Everyday we stay like that, we don't need to talk, we don't need to worry, and then we both go to work. I tutor English for children in Romania now and he works in construction so we only get paid in cash so we don't leave a trail, but in weekends we usually go out or stay in and cook together.

"Alright, do we need anything else?" He asks about to go out and I shake my head.

"I don't think so. Take care." I say and he smiles nodding as he pulls the door after him.
I start to prepare the dough for the pie and I have the strangest feeling today.
I see my phone ringing and I see Bucky's name appearing. I frown my brows answering and as soon as I hear his voice I drop everything.

"Get out. Now, Dollface." He seems so distressed I cannot do anything but take my runaway bag pull some jeans on me and just do what he tells me.

"Where are you?" I ask him as I climb down the stairs.

"Go to our safe heaven and I'll meet you there."
He instructs me and I feel overwhelmed at this point. I've always done this next to him, never alone and I feel that something bad is about to happen.

"Bucky where are you now?" I ask putting my helmet on as I take my motorcycle, driving to the place we're supposed to meet each other.

"Eclipse." He tells me and then he hangs up. I almost have a heart attack as he says that word. It's a code word I never wanted to hear. It means they found me and I'm not putting you in any danger so whatever you hear or see, don't stop riding. I'll find a way to get to you but I cannot have you linked to me because then you'll become a fugitive too.

I see cars moving towards our apartment. I turn around to have a closer look and I see Sam on the rooftop of our building. Shit. I know Steve is there, I never told him about Bucky remembering, I never told him where I am going. What the hell is happening?

I pass by a tv store and I see the news and they're all about the Winter Soldier bombing. What the hell? He was with me the entire time. I should go back. Steve needs to hear me, he'll understand. Bucky has an alibi. I know he was so specific about codewords but I cannot do that, not when I can get him out of this situation, not when I can clear his name. I turn my bike around and I can see Bucky running away from someone wearing a black suit. What is happening? I try to reach them but it's like as soon as I get to them, they jump off a bridge straight in the middle of a lane.

I speed trying to get there but soon I see a lot of police surrounding Steve and Bucky. I take my helmet off and I want to run towards them, but as they cuff Bucky he looks straight at me and shakes his head like a warning for me to stay put. I sigh not understanding what's happening and decide to put my helmet back on and pretend I was never there.

I know Berlin is the closest task force and I am sure they're going to take them there so I ride straight to the airport and buy a ticket to Berlin. Good thing I have the bag with money in it. I try to reach Steve as I am waiting in the airport but I think they took his phone because he is not answering. Shit. I watch the news and I am appalled of the images in front of me. He was not in Vienna. He was right next to me. He was done fighting.

I am scared as to what they are going to do to him, because I know he won't mention me as he is too scared they will imprison me as well. I rent a bike as soon as I get to Berlin and go straight to the task force center.
"Identification?" A security guard stops me and I look confused to him.

"I need to go in. I have sensitive information about the Winter Soldier open case." I say and he shakes his head.

"Lady, I don't care what you think you have-"

"I have fought germans before and I am not scared of doing it again." I say as I knock him out, but as I pass by him I see agitated people everywhere trying to get out of the building. What happened? I run inside past everyone that starts running towards me. What if it's a bomb? I don't care about anything. I know Bucky is inside.

"Ahh!" I find myself screaming as a falling Bucky lands in front of me. "Bucky?" I ask confused as I look at him and he pushes his arm into my chest making his way away from me. I see his eyes and the way he doesn't really recognize me and I know this is not my Bucky. What did they do to him? He's the Winter Soldier again.
"солдат, стоп!" (Translation: soldier, stop) I find myself speaking Russian and he stops walking turning softly towards me looking into my eyes.

"Я не выполняю приказы от тебя." He says and turns around.
"What?" I ask confused a bit as I don't understand. "ты мне нужен" (Translation: I need you) I shout towards him and he stops again. Oh god I hope I said the right words.
He looks at me deciding what to do with me and he seems conflicted.

I see him running towards me and his metal fist flying at my head. I squint to find him punch a guy beside me. Why is that guy wearing a cat suit? 
"Run." Bucky yells looking at me and in this moment I am not sure whether  he is Winter Soldier or Bucky. He throws the man wearing the cat suit on a different floor and runs besides me taking the lead. I follow him to a rooftop and he looks at the helicopter.

"No. Niet. Nicht! Nope in any language. We're not taking that. I'm not taking that!" I say and Bucky watches me confused.

"I can't help you if you won't cooperate." He shoute starting the engine. Fuck my life. What am I doing? I see a running Steve coming on the roof and as passes by me he blinks a few times, probably not believing his sight. He runs to Bucky grabbing the helicopter before he could leave and I don't believe my eyes. Steve is holding on that helicopter for dear life.

I see the look on Bucky's face and I know he will drive that chopper straight into Steve.

"Steve, let go!" I shout and Steve feels the chopper moving towards him and runs as the helicopter desintegrates in frontof my life. I see it falling down and I run to the end of the rooftop and breathe relieved as I see the water under it.

Steve jumps into the water to go after Bucky and I take the stairs knowing my boys are friends with water. Bucky is unconsious as I get down and Steve just shots a glare at me.

"Let's move." Sam comes from behind me and he stops confused at my sight. "Don't tell me you turned evil." He says not really believing it and I roll my eyes as he helps Steve get Bucky out of the water. We get to a car and we arrive at some abandoned factory.

Steve doesn't say anything to me and I know he is mad.
"He's not the Winter Soldier anymore... He wasn't for the past two years." I say as Sam ties his metal arm to a pressurizer.

"Well you would know, wouldn't you?" Steve asks me clearly upset.

"I'm sorry I left, I needed to be with him." I say and Steve nods looking at me.

"You could've called me" Rogers states the obvious and I gulp looking at my mad best friend.

"He asked me not to. You see what they've done to him. Still having those things in his head was his greatest fear. He couldn't risk putting your life in danger." I say and he nods looking in the distance.

"He risked putting yours?" He says more like asking knowing our Bucky would never do such thing.

"I was not his target. I'm sorry Steve." I say going next to him and I place my hand on his shoulder. He turns and hugs me and I smile doing the same.

"I'm glad you're both okay. So he remembered? Everything?" Steve asks me and I nod. I hear him chuckle and I look confused at him. "I see. He did remember." He smiles looking at my hand and I look at it too and I see the engagement ring on it.

"Oh yeah." I bite my lip and Steve's eyes smile.
"Congratulations. Again." He laughs and I squeeze my eyes shut lauging thanking him.

"Also if it wasn't already clear. He wasn't in Vienna." I feel like clearing his name in front of Steve and he nods believing me.

"Someone is going to great lengths to make it look like he was." He states and I nod not knowing the reason either.

"Guys, he's waking up." Sam interrupts us and we both go back to the room Bucky is.

He lifts his eyes looking around confused and I watch his face light up as he sees me. I run towards him wrapping my arms around me.
"You scared the hell out of me." I say and I kneel in front of him cupping his face.

"I am so sorry. Though I am really proud at how you handled me." He smiles looking at me and I crush my lips on his. I hear Sam clearing his voice and I turn around to see them both looking awkward at us.

"Which Bucky am I talking to?" I hear Steve asking and Bucky smiles looking at me and then back to Steve.

"You used to put newspapers in your shoes, that's how small you were." He chuckles saying that still finding it funny and I nod.
"Steve trust me, he remembered things I completely forgot." I say vouching for Bucky and Steve gestures to Sam to free the metal arm.

"Come here you jerk." Bucky stands up and wraps his arms around Steve.
"Punk" I hear Steve replying and I smile seeing them giving each other the lines they always used to say and a warm familiar feeling takes over me just watching them.

"Barnes, do you remember anything important?" Sam asks Bucky and me and Steve both look concerned at Bucky.

"One thing is clear, whatever they put inside my head is still there. He asked me about the mission in December 1991" Bucky speaks and I gulp knowing that's the year Howard was killed. I know this because Bucky told me all the details about his death.

"He wants to wake up the other super soldiers?" I ask concerned and Steve's expression turns worried and confused.

"What's she talking about?" Sam asks and I gulp looking at Bucky.

"I'm not the only Winter Soldier." He says telling them all story and I sigh looking around. I don't like this at all. I don't like the idea of Bucky being lured in back in fighting. We had finally taking a break from all the wars and now he's being dragged in a fight he doesn't want to have. He was done. It's not fair.

"Stark will try to stop us. We need to gather more people into fighting." Steve says and I gulp at the mention of Howard's son.

"Maybe I could talk to him. If he's his father's son, maybe I could persuade him." I speak and they all shoot me strange looks.

"He's not. He won't listen to me. What makes you think he will listen to you?" Steve asks me and I take my bag showing him a flashdrive.

"This." I say and they all look at me confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And so the saga continues.

What do you think it's on that flash drive?

Don't forget to vote and comment.

-Kate G.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 3.6K 37
Marvel One Shots I'm comfortable writing anything, just message me a request :)
10.1K 263 23
Not updated often, just for when stuff comes to mind; such as, imagines preferences and one shots. In the future I may post more explicit and mature...
72.5K 1K 46
𝗠𝘆 𝗹𝗲𝗴𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘄𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘀𝘁...𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗸. 🦾🦾🦾 A book full of smut, fl...
460K 4.5K 53
Imagines of the Avengers- how straight forward can I be. Will include the following: Smut Fluff Feels Swearing Captain America/ Chris Iron Man/ RDJ ...