Lukadrien oneshots (sin)

By BeAR_GrrR

I DON'T OWN THE ARTWORK 💟 Just some lukadrien sin ( smut )..... If you're against gays and kinky stuff... More

Drunk ;)
Teasing
Kinky Kitty 🥵
Request?
1K😭

Handcuffs 🤤

17.3K 190 799
By BeAR_GrrR

Au note// This contains BDSM, teasing, whips and all that kinky fun stuff so I advise you to not read this if you're triggered by any of these☺️...
Dt: whoever enjoys kinky things 😍
Also grab your lotion and popcorn or something whatever you do while reading poRN😍👉👈

Hope y'all enjoy ☺️
/////////////////////////////////////////

Adriens POV:
I was just laying on the couch flicking through Netflix when I heard someone open the front door. I got up to see who was there.

I came to a stop when I saw that it was my boyfriend Luka. " Hey Babe, what have you got there ?" I asked noticing he had a black bag with red writing on it.

" Oh these?" he said holding up the bag, " These are our fun toys to play with" Luka basically moaned throughout that whole sentence-.

I gulped with a questionable glare at him. "Fun toys? Like what handcuffs?" I questioned in a smart ass tone.

Luka got closer to my ear and whispered in a husky voice " what if it is baby boy?" Sending shivers down my spine. I hummed in response to him.

" Did you miss me baby boy?" Luka asked as he moved slightly so his face was just inches away from mine. " Y-yes-s" I whimpered back.

" How badly did you miss me?" Luka asked as his voice got deeper and sexier. " V-Ver-ry mu-uch" I whimpered again.

I could feel Luka's gaze going from my eyes down my whole body, it felt like he was undressing me just with his eyes alone-

"Ummm L-Luka?" I mumbled, " hmm?" he hummed in response. " Are w-" I was cut off by Luka grazing his hand ever so softly over my clothed dick-

" Wha-," Luka cut me off again "shhhhh, we're going to have some fun baby boy" he said with lustful eyes and in the sexiest voice.

"O-Okay" I say short of breath. "Come with me kitty " Luka says with a finger motion with the black bag in his hand signaling for me to follow him up stairs, I do so.

As we enter Luka dims the lights down he looks at me and says " just setting the mood kitty." God I could cum just by him calling me that-"

Luka pats the bed for me to sit down, I do so nervous and excited to see what he's got planned.
/////////////////////////////////////////

Luka's  POV:
As I open the black bag of sex toys I stare into Adrien's deep gorgeous green eyes, god he's so fucking hot. I look away only for a second to pull out a pair of handcuffs, looking back into his eyes for his reaction.

I noticed that he got a little shimmer in his eye from the dimmed lights, the reflection was very complimentary to his completion.

A minute went by and Adrien didn't say anything he was to focused on the handcuffs. " Kitten? Are you okay with this?" I ask not wanting to weird my beloved baby out.

" Wha- OH yes, yes deffently... Sorry I blanked out I was thinking about umm..." " Me? Destroying your insides?" I questioned in a seductive tone.

Before Adrien could even answer me I grabbed him by the neck and pinned him to the mattress, kissing him roughly.

He moaned into the kiss making me smirk. I bit his bottom lip causing him to moan even louder making me chuckle a little.

I take advantage of his loud moan and plunge my tongue deep into his mouth, exploring every inch of him.

We were fighting for dominance for a little but Adrien gave in for well knowing he's a bottom...
I slowly started to move from his lips to his jawline down to his neck leaving a trail of hickies behind.

Pleased with my work due to the dark purple marks left on my kitten and his moans I start to grind on him slowly, teasingly.

" Narhg- L-Luk-ka, p-please touch m-me" Adrien panted. I hummed at him in response. I slightly lifted his torso up as I slowly started to take off his shirt, drooling over the work of art in front of me-

" You're so fucking sexy kitten~" I say to him,
" s-shut -u-up and t-take m-e " Adrien moaned.
I get up from on top of him and get the handcuffs.

Adrien moves towards the head of the bedframe and puts his arms up, " someone's keen " I tease at him " f-fuck me pleeeeaaassseee" he moans at me with lustful eyes.

I pin his arms firmly against the frame and wrap his wrist in the handcuffs, locking his arms up above his head so he can't touch himself or me-

I pull my shirt off  knowing it'll make Adrien sexually frustrated as fuck knowing he can't touch me. " You did this on purpose" Adrien says, " you agreed to it kitten, be a good boy for your treat" I say back earning a high pitched moan.

I take his jeans off leaving him in his boxers, I could see a wet patch on them already, I chuckled. I teasingly start to take my pants off in front of him, making sure to play out my show for him so he'll be hard as hell-

Adrien whimpers at the sight, getting frustrated. " Baaaabe touch meeeee" he whined, " Shhhhhh, daddy is going to make you feel better" I say.

I take my boxers off stroking my aching cock, moaning from the contact. "Will my kitten suck for daddy?" I ask Adrien, " Yes " he moans.

I come closer to Adrien and align my cock with his mouth, he licks the tip making me hiss. He looks at me with his gorgeous deep green eyes as he takes my aching dick into his warm mouth.

" That's it kitten take it all- Ahhg" Adrien picks up his pace, bobbing his head faster and going deeper. " Oh my fucking g-god kitten your s-sooo goo- narg" he cut me off by moaning which sent vibrations through my shaft.

I pull out of his mouth with a loud pop, Adrien smirking in response proud of his efforts. I rip his boxers off and blow on his tip causing shivers down his spine.

I back away for a second and reach into the black bag again only to get a whip. Adrien's eyes open wide, mouth agape. I run the leather along his shaft making him twitch from the feeling.

I bend down and blow on his tip again and slowly lick a line from his balls to the tip, sending him into override. I smirk and whip him just above his v-line, "you like that kitten?" I say in a low seductive voice- " ahhh y-yes, hit me again daddy" he pleads.

I whip him again in the same spot earning a hiss. I whip him a few more times before I spit on my dick and stroke it a couple times and enter him, he moaned from the sudden action.

" Holy fuck kitten you're so tight" I moan, " daddy you're so big- ARGH" he moans back.
I start with a slow pace wanting to make him beg me for more.

I few minutes pass and I could sense the sexual tension coming from Adrien. And I'm not gonna lie I wanted to pound him like a wild animal, but I also want to make him beg for it.

I grab the back of Adriens head bundling up a heap of his hair and pull it tight, making him look at me. I stop my slow thrust and stay deep within him, staring into his lustful eyes, waiting for him to beg me to wreck him-

I grabbed with whip from behind me, never breaking eye contact and whip him along his toned body. " AhHhH- fUcK.. daddY!" Adrien moaned as I whiped his flawless skin.

I hold the whip in the air and bend down to Adrien's ear and ask him " what do you want daddy to do to you kitten?" I waited for a response : Adrien trying to hold some sort of dominance-

" Tell me my little kitten~" I say as I whip him again, his hands flinch within the handcuffs. " say it for daddy" I say as I whip him again, the sound of the leather hitting his skin echoing through the room.

"f-fuck m-me" he whimpered, " what was that kitten~" I say hand ready to whip him again. " Pound me like there's no tomorrow!" he moaned, probably at the thought of what he'd said-

"As you wish my kitten~" I say as I start to thrust in and out of him again, earning high moans for him. As I pick up the speed thrusting in and out of his tight hole he says something.

"Choke me- whip me" Adrien says moaning in between words. " You're a kinky kitten for daddy aren't you?" I teasingly say, " fuck yes I am, haven't you seen yourself?" Adrien panted, I just smirked and wrapped my hand around his neck and with my other hand I grabbed the whip.

As I started to plunge in and out of him again I grabbed the whip and tightened my grip around his neck. When I got to a steady pace I whiped him with every thrust, never slowing down.

As I thrusted deeper and harder into him I whipped him harder across his beautiful body, that I made my name all over in bruises and whip marks-

" You like that kitten? Huh, you like it when daddy pounds your-" Adrien cut me off, " fUcK YeS! yeS! fucK I LoVe IT! ahhHg Don't StOp- AhhhG F-F-fAsTER," me moaned.

I picked up my pace to an inhumanly fast speed, to the point where I thought the bed was going to break-

" ARgH YeS! yeS! IM goNna, cUm DadDy!! pleaaaseeeeeee Don't StOP!" Adrien moaned louder then ever, eyes rolling to the back of his head.

"Ahrg holy fucking shit- baby boy you're so tight for me," I moaned as I felt him clench around me. I could feel my dick pulsing inside him more and more with each thrust.

" Shit kitten I'm close-" I moan out of breath, " Me tOo BaBy, CuM in Me" Adrien moaned back.

My thrust got sloppier and sloppier indicating my high was coming- " NarG DaDdY I'M CummInG-" Adrien practically yelled.

With one last loud moan he reaches his climax and came all over my stomach and his, relaxing his arms from being locked up for so long.

With a few more hard thrust I came deep into his ass. We stayed in the same position for awhile till could catch our breath.

I pulled out of Adrien getting the key to unlock the handcuffs. As I unlocked the handcuffs I kissed him passionately, I broke the amazing kiss to look at his wrists.

He had bright red rings around them from the handcuffs, I felt bad and gently brought down his arms from above his head and kissed his wrists.

"I'm sorry kitten~ I didn't mean to hurt you" I say feeling guilt. " No no no no, it's fine I loved it" Adrien says back sympathetically-

I smiled and hugged him, " We should go for a shower" I suggest. " Sure can do daddy~" he replys.

" I'll give you a back massage too kitten" I offer, Adrien hummed in response. I picked him up bridal style and we went to have a shower.
/////////////////////////////////////////

Au note// 1932 words- this took an hour to write 😶 by far my longest one shot-

Hope y'all enjoyed 👌
- bear🐨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 79.9K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
143K 1.9K 32
Nagkataon naman na ang dumating na jeep ay lima nalamang ang kasya, kaya nauna ng pumasok si mama sumunod naman sina kuya tanner, mac at kuya Cedric...
16.9M 651K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
51.5K 1.6K 24
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...