My Little Omega (manxman, wer...

By ladydianna01

This a short but sweet and somewhat different kind of paranormal story. Zayev is the powerful Alpha to the Bl... More

My Little Omega
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Epilogue

Chapter 4

189K 6.1K 1.2K
By ladydianna01

Chapter 4

Shitshitshit. "Hey buddy, you were there when she explained what she had to do in order to keep her brother safe. I am sure she went through some unimaginable things at the hands of that bastard. I am not saying this to rub it in, I am saying this to let you know her head may not be in the right place and she is most likely feeling the lowest of low right now.  Be patient and talk to her, let her see that she is worth more than what she thinks she does and be gentle with her." I advised him as I rubbed his back and tried to offer him what comfort that I could.

Devon just nodded his head at me, and we stayed in that same spot until night fell across the trees and shrouded the clearing  and everything in it's path in darkness. My arms were numb but I refused to let my trusted Beta and my friend go until he got a hold of his emotions. Finally, he eased away from me and my impatient wolf raised his head and howled, Kai's scent drifted on the wind and I almost dropped Devon on the ground, I spun around so fast. I saw Kai running towards me and I opened my arms and caught him as he slammed into my body. He was so slight he didn't even manage to budge me at all.  He cuddled into my chest before he hopped down and went right up to a surprised Devon.

He took his hand and I had to clamp my jaws shut and will my wolf to calm the fuck down. He growled as my unclaimed mate touched another man, but my human part knew he was just offering comfort to my friend.

"Don't worry Devy, Sephie will come around, that bad wolf made her feel ugly." He pouted adorably  and fuck if I didn't just want to scoop him up and lock him in my room for days and love on him until he begged me to stop.

Devon just looked at him and gave him a sincere smile, he excused himself and slowly made his way back towards the pack house. I turned back to my mate and just basked in his beauty as his little face looked up at me. "Come on, baby, let's go back and hope nothing else gets in the way of our dinner." I said as he slipped his much smaller hand into mine. I immediately felt the tingles of our tentative bond shiver across my skin and the heat of it pooled right in my groin. Damn, at this rate my poor privates was going to fall off, dang it.

The remainder of the night was blissfully uneventful, Kai and his sister shared a meal with me in my private quarters. I listened as they both explained what their day to day life was like in their old pack. I in turn explained the rules of my pack and my expectations of each and every one of my pack members. Sephia burst out into tears when I explained that as the sibling of my mate, she was under my sole protection for the rest of life until she chose a mate. I told her that I knew Devon was her true mate and I dared to ask her to talk to the pack healers about her ordeal before outright refusing the mating bond. She remained silent until Kai climbed into her lap and begged her to seek her own happiness, that he loved her for protecting him for so long and that it was time for her to be happy, way past time. I had to blink back the hot tears forming behind my own eyes as Kai thanked his sibling and praised her strength and bravery for surviving the abuse. He advised her not to let what their old Alpha demented actions ruin her future because then the bastard will have succeeded in breaking her. I wanted to leave and let them have their moment but I couldn't drag myself away from Kai's side, my wolf wouldn't let me.

It was at that moment that I saw just how special my little Omega was, I knew once he was claimed there would be no one in this pack that wouldn't love and worship the ground this sweet boy walked on. My wolf was steadily badgering for me to claim him, but how does one turn a sweetheart into a freak in bed. Fuck, I didn't want to come off as some kind wolfy pervert who couldn't wait or keep it in his pants.

By the time dinner was over, I was glad to see his sister retire to her own room. I needed to talk to Kai and make sure that he understood what it is to be an Alpha mate, I needed him to understand the difference between mating with a pack member and mating with an Alpha. I had no clue if it has ever been explained him. I watched as the beautiful pup skipped around my room. He touched everything, he studied everything, and I found it absolutely adorable how he picked up my shirt laying on the chair or my pillow and sniffed it while making a happy little humming sound.

"Come here baby, we need to have a little chat." I said as I held out my arm towards him. I almost beamed with pride as he instantly made his way over towards me. He clambered up into my lap and wiggled his delicious ass into the cradle of my already overexcited groin until he was comfortable. I had to will my fangs not to drop as his luscious scent accosted my senses all over again. I knew he felt the mating pull as strongly as I did because he gasped and his eyes shifted to a shimmering gold. I felt his little fingers dig into my wrist and I just raised my hand and rubbed soothing circles into slender his back. "Shh, baby we will have time enough for that later. I need you to understand a few things first and then I will give you the choice if you still want to mate with me. I want you more than anything in this world never doubt that, but there are some differences in how two males mate especially when one of them is an Alpha."

Kai took a deep breath and he turned his gorgeous face up to mine. "I have been told the basics of the mating ritual. I know what to expect and I am not scared, I know you won't hurt me. But how is mating with an Alpha different from say a Beta or Enforcer, or even a regular gamma member? No one has ever told me that there is a difference." He quietly explained to me as he nervously plucked at the hem of my shirt.

"Baby, I don't know how you will feel about this, but when two males mate and one of them is an Alpha. There are rules in place to maintain the integrity of the pack and to ensure that Alpha's bloodline will go on. As Alpha mate, your body will undergo physical and chemical changes once I claim you.  After receiving my mating bite and bonding with me, you will go into heat on the next full moon, you will notice a few changes in your body as it prepares itself for me to be able to breed you. You will have the ability to carry and give birth to my pups." I carefully explained to him and I desperately watched every nuisance of his face to see what his reaction to my revelation was going to be.

Kai scrunched up his face and tilted to his head to the side like he was pondering my words. Then all of a sudden a breathtaking smile almost split his face in two and he threw his arms around me. "I love babies, oh my God, and I will be able to have yours...They will be the envy of the pack, you will give me gorgeous pups." He exclaimed as he threw his full weight against me, as slight as he was he somehow managed to knock me backwards and petted his fingers through the hair on my chest. He was almost vibrating with excitement and my wolf coouldn't contain himself as he growled deep and loud in the otherwise serene room. Kai immediately stopped petting me and became still as a statue, his eyes once again shifted to his wolf's glittering amber eyes.

"Wi..Will you claim me tonight?" He inquired on a quiet whisper.

"No little one, not tonight. Like I said earlier, I want to know more about you and I want you to know more about me. I want you to interact with the rest of my pack and see if this is somewhere you can call home. I don't want to force our mating and then you are unhappy later on. You know we mate for life and I can tell you right know, once I claim you I am never letting you go, so I need for you to be absolutely sure." I stated as I gazed right into his beautiful face, we were so close to each other that we were sharing the same air. My gaze dropped to his pretty pink lips and I leaned forward just a fraction of an inch and brushed my lips against his. Kai whimpered, but he shyly returned the caress. I brought my hands up and I carded my fingers through his downy soft hair as I tilted his head to gain better access to those delectable lips.

My wolf howled in my head as we became intoxicated on the taste of him. The little mewls and whimpers Kai released had my member pulsing, the head was wet with precome. His little hands fisted in the sides of my shirt and he was grinding his hips against me, seeking friction on his own rigid erection. He relentlessly rubbed the turgid flesh against my hip. God, he tasted so good, and he felt so soft against me. I wanted nothing more than to strip him naked and claim him, to watch his lithe little body writhe in ecstacy underneath mine, but I couldn't do that to him. He has been through enough with his old pack and I wanted him to have a choice. So I slowly and reluctantly dragged my lips away from his. Kai whimpered and tried to  follow my lips, but I just shook my head, "No," and gently rubbed his back in apology as he pouted at me.

 I tried to deflect the intensity in the room and break through the sexual tension by suggesting, "Come baby, let me run you a warm bath and then we can go to bed." We can snuggle and then tomorrow I will introduce you to our pack members." I shifted to my feet and coaxed him to stand up with me and I led him to the en-suite bathroom.

Kai's eyes went wide as he took into the luxurious spleandor of my bathroom. He immediately went to the sunken tub and picked up the different assortments of bath oils and soaps,  and he curiously popped the caps open to sniff them.  It tickled me to no end when he picked up my sandalwood body wash and gripped it in both of his hands after sniffing it. "This one." He chirped as he practically bounced on his feet. "It smells like you."

I just chuckled and sauntered over to his side. I bent down to turn on the faucets and adjusted the water to the proper temperature for him. I turned around and damned near choked on my own spit as Kai shuffled out of his shirt, the soft material fluttered to the floor as my jaw followed the discarded garment. My eyes traveled over the slender expanse of chest. He was simply perfect, his skin was like the finest porcelain, smooth and hairless. He wasn't heavily defined but he was sculpted and just the right size for me. He was strong but delicate at the same time. The little imp grinned mischievously at me as his hands went to the button of his jeans, and I took that as my que to give him a little privacy. It was either that or say goodbye to all my good intentionsletting have a choice in mating with me. My wolf was primed and ready to mark and dominate Kai and I barely managed to brush a kiss across his forehead before hurrying out of the room. Damn, that was way to close for comfort, I thought as I dropped my ass on the edge of the bed. The life of an Alpha is not an easy one, never have I wanted to act selfishly and just take what I wanted for once. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3M 166K 41
Book #1 in the 'Mine' series Meet Ben, the omega of the Red Forrest pack. This pack doesn't treat their omegas badly because their omegas, everyone...
32.2K 1.3K 35
Malakai Ross (Kai) is a human orphan ready to be on his own. He is sick of the bullying from students at school, specifically Jake, and the abuse at...
2.2M 77.5K 28
Berlin Cahill has always been different. He was the smallest of the bunch from the beginning. When he did not shift at the age of 13, as all werewolv...
333K 8.7K 24
Benjamin is found in the forest while it's raining, cold and weak. A werewolf Alpha comes across him while patrolling the land and immediately knows...