Is This Love?

By XxShimmyDelightxX

When Ricky comes to visit Amy in New York what if him and Amy connected and found out that they had feeling f... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 5

958 42 9
By XxShimmyDelightxX

So I would like to thank the people who reviewed I'm sorry I am kinda making Amy and Ricky get together very slowly but it will get even slower and you find out the reason soon. So yea I would like to Thank the people for reading my last Chapter and now I present my kinda long chapter. Called Chapter 5...oh yea I am going to have a flashback and i am going to do a dream... The dream will be in italics and so will be the flashback...

Amy's Pov

I was getting ready for my first date with Ricky and I was so happy..I still couldn't believe he had actually asked me on a real date. I went into my closet digging for the perfect dress the first date with Ricky and I found a dark red smooth dress and a pair of black flats and I went into the bathroom and I curled my hair. Then I decided to do a smokey look for my makeup to bring out my hazel eyes. I looked into the mirror. I actually looked pretty good. I smile in the mirror. I grab my very small pursue and I go sit on the brown couch and I wait for Ricky to come.I turn on the TV and I change it to Guliana and Bill. They were one of the most playful couples I had ever seen. They could say jokes to each. They would laugh at each other when they made fun of each if I had a relationship like that I would probably cry. I was into watching the show I didn't hear the door bell ring the first time. I hear it ring I instantly feel my palms get sweat. "Breath, Amy," I whisper to myself.

I go to the door to see Ricky in a tux and roses in his hands.

"Aww thank you," I say grabbing the roses hands. I take them into the kitchen and I grab a glass see through vases and I fill it with water and I set it on the counter. I walk back to Ricky.

"Ready to go?" Ricky asks me. I nod my head and Ricky smiles at me and opens the door again for me.

"By the way did I say you look good tonight," I say with a smile.

"Thanks you look good to," Ricky says with a smirk on his face which makes me blush. We go down the steps on my apartment and out in the cool night. We walk on the side walk.

"So where are we going?" I ask him. He looks at me for a couple of minutes and chuckles.

"What's so funny I just want to know where we are going!" I exclaim.

"I know but It was funny how you ask," Ricky says. I smile. I actually think I might have some kind of feelings toward Ricky. I sigh.

"So are we going to go somewhere to eat?" I ask him with a giant smile.

"Maybe," Ricky says with a straight face.

I put on the best pouty face I got." Come on just tell me,"I say.

"No I told I am going to say a word," Ricky says. I look up and I kepp walking I didn't notice when Ricky stopped because of traffic. I look the way of a car flying full speed toward me. "Amy!" I hear Ricky scream. I hear a loud screamthen everything goes black.

Ricky's Pov

I look to see a car coming down the street and I stop for traffic. I wait but I notice Amy had her head down and she keeps walking she steps on the street. "Amy!" I scream. Sh only looks the way of the car and the car hits her. I hear a screech noise and a big crash noise. I see her on the ground and I see the car stop for a split second and then I see it drive off really fast. I run up to her body and I see a lot of blood coming out fast. I grab my jacket and I wrap it around her and I grab my phone out of my pocket fast it was slippery or it was because I was nervous and I dial 911.

"Hello whats your emergency?" The person asks in a calm voice.

"My girlfriend was hit by a car," I say in a fast voice.

"OK an ambulance is on the way," she says hanging up. I close my phone and I put it in my pocket."Hang in there Amy,"I say as tears go down my face.

"Because I love you and so does John," I say as more tears go down my face.

I hug her and when I am hugging her I hear sirens blaring in the background. I start hearing people get out of their cars and rushing over to us.

"Sir you must get out of the way," they say pulling my off of her and moving me. They grab Amy and they put her on the strechter and they put her in the ambulance. I walk over to them and the cop starts talking to me. I had tears streaming down my face and hitting my shirt making it wet. They start closing the door but I stop them.

"Can I ride with you guys to the hospital?" I choke out with tears still coming down my face hard.

"I'm sorry sir but only family please," he says. I say something that just came to mind.

"I'm her fiance," I say without even thinking about the consequences.

"Oh OK sorry sir," he says helping me in and closes the doors. I put my head in my lap and I start crying really softly. I hear us pull up to the hospital and couple minutes later. I walk out first and I go into the waiting room and I pull out my phone and I call George.

"Hello Ricky," George says into the phone.

"You need to come to New York now,'I say to George in a harsh voice.

"Why so I can see you and Amy being together?" George says with a laugh.

"No so you can see your daughter," I say to him starting to get agitated.

"Umm why then," George asks.

"Amy got hit by a car and now she is in the hospital," I say as tears start coming Dow my face again.

"Oh my god I will be there soon," George says hanging up the phone. I put the phone in my pocket and I sit down with my hands in my lap. I stay there for a couple of minutes and I fall asleep evently. I wake up maybe an hour later. I look around to see a blond nurse standing in front of me.

"We have gotten word about Amy Jurguens," she says.

"What's wrong," I say as tears start coming down my face again.

"She has suffered a couple of broken ribs and she has a broken leg and possible brain damage and she is in a coma," the nurse says then walks away. I pull out my phone after she leaves and I see that it is 11am and I have a new message.

To Ricky

From Margaret

Hello Ricky I heard that Amy was in a car accident. Son I'm sorry about Amy and I hope she is gin and call me to let me know how she is doing!

I snap my phone shut and I start walking out of the hospital and I take a taxi back to Amys apartment and I look around and I look for something to eat. I make a sandwich and I get a bag of chips. I eat and I go into Amys room and I lay down on her bed and I fall asleep.( Note this is Ricky's Dream)

I was walking along a hall and at the end of the hall I see Amy holding a little girl in her arms. I walk over to Amy and I stand by her.

"Hi Amy," I say to her. She looks at me and kisses me. I was really confused. What was going on. Was I in a dream.

"I love you Ricky," she whispers to me. I actually look at Amy and her features. She looks a couple years older and she looks beautiful. I look down at the smiling little girl in her hands she looks about 4 years old. I smile at her but the thing was who was the little girl.

"Who is she," I say looking at the little girl who has hazel eyes and the same hair color as mine. She looks just like Amy.

"She is one of our daughters," Amy says looking at me then she touches the little girls cheek. The little girl giggles. I was so confused. What was going on with me right now. How do I have a daughter with Amy. Did this dream mean anything. I shake me head and I look behind Amy to see two other girls in their cribs. I look at the first one in the crib. She had Amys hair but she had my dark hair and the last one had light brown hair and bright blue eyes. J smile at them.

"What's their names?" I ask looking back at Amy who is smiling at me.

Any points to the one in her arms. "This is Allison," Amys says. Amy walks over to the first one in the crib. "This one is Marissa," she says smiling at her. "And this one is Sophia," she says tickling the little girls belly.

"Those are pretty names," I say. She smiles and then disspears I look over to the kids and I see that they disspeared to. Everything goes black.

I wake up covered in sweat and tears mixed. Why was I having dreams about Amy and why did I have more kids with her. I shake my head. I pull out my phone that reads 2am. I set my phone back on the nightstand and I try falling asleep but I couldn't. I see the room light up and I look over to my phone buzzing. I grab it and I see I have a message from George.

To Ricky

From George

We just got here and we are going to start heading over to the hospital. Meet us there.

To George

From Ricky

Ok see you in a bit

I get up with my phone still in my hand and I slip it into my pocket and I stand up and I put a shirt on and I grab Amys Apartment keys and I lock the door and I go out and I call a taxi and it comes to pick me up while I was waiting I take out my wallet. To see a picture it's of me,John, and Amy on Johns First Birthday. I start feeling tears start coming out of my eyes and I wipe them away. I see the taxi and I get in. When we get there I get out and I go in to see none of Amys family there yet. I sigh in relief. I didn't know if they would be mad at me and I was nervous about what their reaction would be. I go in to find an empty seat. The hospital was quite but it wouldn't be quite for long. I evently see Ashely, George, and Anne cone through the door. Ashley runs up to me.

"How could you let Amy get hit by a car don't you car about her I mean she is Johns mother and only mother!" Ashley screams.

"Of course I care," I say still crying. Ashkey is crying to. She wipes away her tears and makes a serious face.

"Yea sure you do you have a really funny away of showing it," she says angry.

"Ash come on he cares or he wouldn't be here for her," George says to Ashley and he hugs her.

"I'm sorry," I say as tears start coming down my face again.

"Its not your fault," George says patting Ricky's back.

"Yea I guess," I say as I wipe some of my tears away.

"You guess Ricky come on you know you weren't the one who hit Amy the person who hit her is the one to blame not you," George says.

"Thanks," I say with a weak smile.

"Your welcome," George says patting my back again.

"So has their been a report about my little girl?" George asks. I complete forgot to tell him which makes me instantly dumb.

"Umm well they said that she has some broken ribs and possible bcomitedmage and...," I say. I couldn't finish the sentence.

"What did they say," George asks getting concerned.

"They also said that she..is in a c...coma" I say barely finishing my sentence and I started crying. George starts crying to and he hugs ashley and Anne.

I couldn't help but feel so damn guilty so I started crying even harder. We sat down in chairs and we waited to see if they were going to tell us anything. It was at least 4am. I felt my eyes getting droopy. I close my eyes for a couple of seconds but instead of just resting my eyes I fall asleep.

I wake up 2 hours later to someone shaking me. I see that it is Anne."They are serving breakfast if you want anything,"Anne says in a kind voice.

"Yea sure thank you," I say getting up from the chair.

"Your welcome," Anne says as she gets up from her chair and leaves. I strecth my arms out and I yawn then I get up and u go down to the dinner hall and I see George and Ashley eating breakfast.

"Good Morning," I say to them.

"Is it a good Morning my sister is in a coma," Ashley says with a pissed off look.

"Well I am trying to bring light into a dark situation," I say.

"Well don't," Ashley says with a smug look on her face. Geez why does Ashley hate me so much. I probably shouldn't have led her on.

"Hey hey now let's be nice," George says. I leave and I go up to the food section and I make a waffle and it brings back a memory while we were at Johns Party.(Flashback)

"Come on Ricky let me cook,"Amy insists.

"OK fine just please don't burn down the kitchen," I say with a laugh.

"Oh haha I am not a bad cook," she says making the waffle batter.

"OK fine I am going to get John dressed to go over to your parents," I say.

"OK," Amy says with a smile.

I go into the bedroom and I grab some clothes for John and I pull him out of his crib.

"Come on Buddy let's go get you dressed," I say. I put Johns clothes on him and I give him some of his toys to play with while I start cleaning up to bedroom.

"Umm Ricky come here a second," I hear Amy call from the kitchen.

"Yea be right there," I say from the bedroom. I go into the kitchen to see Amy holding a burnt waffle on a fork.

"I am such a good cook," Amy says laughing.

"Yes you are the best cook ever," I say with a smile.I grab the fork from her hand with the waffle still on it. I get my phone out and I take a picture of it.

"What are you doing?" Amy asks raising an eyebrow.

"Sending everyone your amazing waffle," I say with a grin.

"No please don't," Amy says chasing me around the kitchen.(End of Flashback)

I sigh as I think of that memory I didn't think I would miss Amy so much I would have this flashbacks and that I would dream about being with I love Amy is that why all of these things are happening. Being in love with someone really scared me. I didn't think I would ever be ready to be in a commited relationship. No I am not in love with Amy or am I? I pull the waffle off when the timer goes off and i put syrup on It and i grab a black coffee. I sit next to Ashley at the table. Ashley is staring at me with a pissed off look and George is looking at his coffee is his cup. George looks at my coffee.

"So you drink black coffee?" George asks.

"Yep," I say as I take a sip of my coffee.

"Yea I am not a fan of black coffee I have to have a little bit of sweetness," George says. I nod my head at his response. I smile at how he drinks his coffee he drinks it just like my foster parents did with a hint of sweetness. I finish my food and I go put my trash in the trashcan and I come back to see Anne in the waiting room smiling. I get confused why is she smiling.

"What's going on?" I ask her.

"Amy just got out of her coma," Anne says with a smile and then she gives me a hug.

"Really," I say smiling.

"Yep," Anne says with happiness all over her face.

"Do you want to go and tell George and Ashley about this?" I ask.

"Oh yea sure we better tell them so they don't get mad at us," Anne says.

I walk back to the eating area to see George and Ashley still eating. I walk up to them.

"Hey guys guess what," I say.

"What?" Ashley says very angry. I ignore her tone.

"Amy is awake and she is out of her coma," I say with a smile. Ashley smiles for the first time being here and she jumps out of her seat and runs to the waiting room. George runs after her. I go and I walk down to the waiting room to see them talking to the lady at the front desk. I walk up to them.

"So can we see Amy?" I ask George.

"No not yet they have to run test to see if she is alright," George says with a smile. "I am thankful that Amy was able to get out of her coma," he says.

"Yea me to," I say with a happy sigh.

"I am sorry for how Ashley has been treating you she has been having a hard time realizing you, Amy, and John are a family," George says. "Maybe she will finally realize she can't be with you," George says with a hopeful face.

"Yea me too and I knew Amy would be able to pull through and get out of the coma she is a strong girl," I say to George thinking about Amy.

"Your right Ricky if she can go through labor I think she can get through a coma," George says with a laugh. I smile.

"Yea and I am still sorry for getting Amy pregnant at 15," I say hoping he would pass it like it was nothing.

"I know it wasn't a good thing that happened but maybe it make our lives better or it will destroy us," Geogoodnight

"Yea just maybe John will destroy us all," I say with a laugh. George looks at me with a confused face. "Isn't that what you met?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"No i was meaning that he could possibly destroy college dreams like if Amy wants to go to college somewhere else," George says.

"No I will let Amy go anywhere she wants to go its her life," I say.

"No you will not because she is going to stay here with the family that she had," George says. I see out of he corner of eyes I see a nurse come in.

"George Jurguens," she says holding a clipboard.

"Yea," George says in a nervous voice.

"We have some bad news about Amy," the nurse says. I look at George who has tears coming out of his eyes. I hug him and we start crying.

Bens POV

I just got to New York and I see a bar across the street from the airport. I order captain Morgan mixed with coke mixed. I looked to see a hot blond standing next to me.

"Hey mister it looks like you wanna have a goodnight with me," she says subductivly. I about to say yes but then I start thinking about Amy and how much I love her and how much sex scruded up my life.

"No sorry I am not in the mood," I say with a smile.

"OK whatever," the girl says walking away with her heels clicking on the ground and I see her walk over to another dude.I drink about 5 more drinks and I get up from the counter very dizzy and I go to my driver waiting outside.

"Hey can I borrow the car?" I ask trying to talk in a normal voice.

"Are you sure you look kinda sick?" He says inspecting me.

"Well who is the boss do you need me to call my dad?" I ask in a hateful tone.

"No I'm sorry sir," he says giving me an apolgentic look. He hands me the keys.

"Its fine," I say as I get in the car and I turn it on.

I am driving when I see a couple walking on the sidewalk. I get a better view and I am staring at the girl and I watch her get on the street but I didn't notice the light was red. I notice it is Amy. I was looking at her and I didn't notice that I was driving right at her. I hear a big thud. I stop for a split second to see her on the ground and I see a man ruout to her and I notice it is ricky.

I still couldn't believe I did that. It had been 15 hours since it happened and I still couldnt believe I probably killed the love of my life. I start crying in my hands hard.

So what did you think sorry I ended it on a cliff hanger but do you guys think this story is interesting. I like it but I am not the one who is reading this story and I want about 5 reviews before I update again. Thank you everyone who read my story.

So yea I am probably going to update every Tuesday except this Tuesday since I update today and yesterday. So did you guys enjoy me adding in Bens POV. What do you guys think the bad news about Amy is? You guys will find out next chapter sorry. ^-^ . Ashley is probably going to hate Ricky for a long time in my story because it will make since. Thanks for all of the people who took their time to read my story which makes me happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312 16 4
Two childhood friends, who kept getting close year by year. Eventually one fall in love, but life didn't supported them and they fall apart. The love...
8.9K 158 29
when two fractured hearts meet what will happen when they get closer....will it be another heart break or will it be something they've never felt bef...
85.6K 1.5K 60
As Amy goes off to New York she still can't make her own decisions. As life throws bumps and happiness at her she may be able to find herself, but po...
84 6 14
This is the story of Katie and Ricky through there love and hurt but what relationship doesn't have there ups and downs right?But the real question i...