I need you - Jimin x Reader

Av bangtanxxo

"Jimin, I need you..." When y/n's life got flipped upside down 6 years ago from a fatal car accident involvi... Mer

Chapter 1 - Park JIMIN
Chapter 2 - Sticky Situation
Chapter 3- Goodnight
Chapter 4 - No Change
Chapter 5 - Remember
Chapter 6 - BTS
Chapter 7 - The Nightmare
Chapter 8 - The Gift
Chapter 9 - Birthday
Chapter 10 - Betrayal
Chapter 11 - Tough Reminder
Chapter 12 - Hope?
Chapter 13 - Connection
Chapter 14 - Anniversary
Chapter 15 - JJ Project
Chapter 16 - Jimin Hotel?
Chapter 17 - Panic Attack
Chapter 18 - New Project
Chapter 19 - Our Plan
Chapter 20 - Oh Dear...
Chapter 21 - Getting Ready
Chapter 22 - The Party
Chapter 23 - Success?
Chapter 24 - Why you?
Chapter 25 - Hanging Out Like Friends?
Chapter 26 - Caught
Chapter 27 - Nicknames
Chapter 28 - Taxi Ride
Chapter 29 - Up Close and Personal
Chapter 31 - The Beginning of the End
Chapter 32 - Jeon Jungkook
Chapter 33 - Bowling
Chapter 34 - All Hell Breaks Loose...
Chapter 35 - Min Yoongi
Chapter 36 -Confessions?
Chapter 37 - A Hangover to Remember
Chapter - Explanation

Chapter 30 - Kim Seokjin

17 2 0
Av bangtanxxo

*I know at the minute the chapters are rather repetitive and such, but soon the main plot will continue, just bare with me.*

The next few weeks, life seems to float by as everyone is busy studying for our mock exams that we have just before the Christmas break. Not much progress has been made between BTS and I because they have been going out less, due to weather and studying and when they have gone out I have had other arrangements planned. Jimin and I have been talking less, however, we always go to sleep, his hand laced with mine, so for now that time of the day is what keeps me going, what gives me motivation. 

Even if we don't talk for a whole day, I am always guaranteed those precious moments when we sleep side by side. Due to not seeing him as frequently, I treasure our time together more than ever before, making my feelings for him grow rapidly. 

It's currently, 14th December and our mock exams finish in two days, I am trying to cram in some last minute studying for English before going to sleep as that's the exam we have tomorrow. 

"Hey." Jimin's voice dances in my ear, sending pleasant tingles through my body. 

I look away from the page with ease and redirect my gaze at him.

"It's 12:34pm, you should sleep or you will be too tired to concentrate tomorrow." He gestures me over and as if a magnet was attracting me, my body automatically floats to his side. 

He gently smiles at me before taking my hand and turning the dim light off as we drift off, re-energizing ourselves for the test. 

[...]

Frantically, I rush out of the door aware of how late I'm running but the English test is replacing first lesson. 

I make it just in time as I see the line of students flooding into the hall for the test. I breathe a sigh of relief and get in line. 

"Y/n." I look in the direction of my name being called and see JB running over to me, "Good luck." He grins.

"Late as usual I see." I tease before also wishing him the best of luck. 

[...]

The next two days pass painfully slowly as each test wears out my body and mind more and more. The only reason I am able to survive it is because I recharge each night with the person I like next to me. I accepted my feelings for Jimin about a week ago and am now embracing it, although I know not to get my hopes up.

"Y/n." Jimin's sweet voice pierces through the air towards me.

I turn around just outside of his house, exhausted as we had to take the last two tests today; Chemistry and Dance Theory. 

"V is holding a small trip away over the weekend to celebrate the end of tests and beginning of the Christmas break." He informs me.

"Ok? Cool, so you won't be here this weekend." I confirm.

He hums before suggesting, "Why don't we try and get you to come?"

I laugh in his face before dead-panning, "No."

"Whyyy?" He whines.

"Because it's V's trip, he woUlD PERsoNaLLy KICK ME OUT!" I remind him, getting increasingly louder to emphasise my point.

"Ok, ok fine." He gives in easily.

A knock on the door interrupts our conversation.

"Shit." Jimin mutters.

"What?" I frantically question, having a bad feeling about this. 

"It's Jin. To commemorate the end of mock exams I invited the boys round but all the others have to do stuff with their families." 

I scrunch my brows together, "Why doesn't Jin have anything to do with his family?" 

Jimin hesitates before answering, "I probably shouldn't tell you this but he doesn't have a great family background. They don't celebrate Christmas or anything so Jin spends most of the holidays here with us, and then the others come here on Boxing Day and a few other days just to hang out, it's a bit like a tradition for us now." 

Although I don't know Jin very well, I can tell he's a sweet boy behind the mask he puts on, he's been the kindest to me and my heart aches for him. At least the Parks always welcome him into their home. 

Another, more aggressive, pounding on the wooden door pulls me from my thoughts and me and Jimin start panicking. 

"Go hide somewhere!" He shoos me away.

"Where?!" I shout-whisper.

"I don't know? Anywhere." He sounds through gritted teeth. 

Rapidly, I run around the house searching for somewhere to hide. I decide to go to my room since he likely won't come in here. I make sure to be on standby in case I need to dive under my bed.

I can hear them in Jimin's room, and for the next couple of hours I just sit on my phone and flinch every now and then when I think I hear someone approaching.

A clicking sound enters my ears and I realise they are exiting Jimin's room.

"Let's go to the gaming room." Jin suggests.

"Ok, but let's go to the one downstairs." Jimin counteracts.

"Why? There's literally one right here." 

Only now I realise that they are talking about my room - it must've use to be a game room. I can hear Jimin mentally arguing with himself, searching for an excuse. As planned, I dive under the bed and just in time as Jin opens the door only to pause, probably in shock as the game room is now a purple bedroom. 

Jimin has a lot of explaining to do.

Flabbergasted, Jin appears speechless for the first time, maybe ever.  

"What- why? How? This -" 

Jimin smiles sheepishly at him, "Yeahhhhh, this is why we should use the one downstairs." 

Jimin starts pulling Jin out of the room but Jin stops him, "Hold on. Don't think you're getting away with this without an explanation." 

"Ummm..." Jimin squints his eyes, trying to find any kind of excuse to present to the older, but to no avail. 

Jin raises one eyebrow, "Well?" 

Jimin sighs, "I don't know?" 

An expression of confusion takes over Jin's face, "What? I didn't know what you were going to say, but 'I don't know' definitely isn't what I was expecting." 

My breathing seems to overpower every other noise in the room right now so I harshly clamp down on the skin on my arm to try and make myself shut up. Unfortunately, the gesture doesn't help as I instead get the urge to sneeze due to all the dust under here. 

I desperately try to hold it in, at least until they're gone, but it soon feels like a burning in my nose, the only way to relieve the pain is to let it out. 

"Ah-choo." The small noise escapes my mouth and I freeze. Oh shit...

Abruptly, Jin pivots with furrowed brows and a frown etched onto his face. 

"What was that?" Said boy questions.

"What? Nothing, I didn't hear anything." Jimin replies, realising I've been in this room the whole time. Jimin is very talented but one thing he's not very good at is lying. 

"Bullshit, how could you not hear that." 

I can only watch as Jin's steps grow closer and closer, Jimin keeps trying to stop him, even trying to say it was him, but Jin is buying none of it and continues searching the room for an intruder.

Eventually, he gets to the bed and I hear him pull the covers from the top of the bed, suspecting someone was hiding under them. Then I see him crouch down, everything appears to me in slow-motion as I anticipate getting caught.

As his worldwide handsome face finally comes into view his eyes widen with realisation. 

"Y/n?!" Jin screeches.

I half-smile, half grimace, unsure of how else to react. Deciding there's no point in me enduring this dusty, dirty floor anymore I crawl out from under the bed and instead sit on the bed, expecting quite a lengthy chat with the two boys. 

"What the-?" Jin's expression doesn't calm as he just keeps looking between me and Jimin obviously searching for an explanation but needs a minute to calm down first. 

"Just relax, alright? We'll explain everything to you." Jimin reassures his eldest friend and sits him down on my bed before sitting in between us. 

Seemingly calmer than before, Jin nods and looks both of us in the eye, "Ok, start from the beginning." 

So we do, and we explain everything to him, including my family situation which is why I was here in the first place and as we tell him I can see the empathy looming deep in his brown orbs. We even go as far as to explain my nightmares and the plan we had with the rest of BTS.

"I wondered why you were suddenly being so nice to her, but I didn't expect this." Jin admits, "At least I found out now."

"Why?" I question.

"It's like I told you earlier," Jimin intervenes, "Jin stays here for basically all of the Christmas holidays so if he hadn't found out now we would've had to tell him at some point in the near future." 

"Ohhh." Is all I say, another awkward silence taking over. 

"Wellllll...since us 3 will probably be spending a lot of time together over the Christmas break why don't we all get to know each other." Jin suggests.

"Ok, that's a great idea." I praise and I can see the compliment goes straight to his head. 

"Well to start off, my real name is Kim Seokjin." He begins.

"Oh yeah, I already knew that." I confirm and he sends me a perplexed look rather than an angry one, to which I explain; "Jimin told me the other day and I made up a nickname for you."

He appears to smile slightly at my statement, "Oooo, what was the nickname?" He eagerly questions.

"Kim Shookjin the madnae." Jimin informs him. 

Jin laughs at the first part but analyses the second, "Why the madnae?" 

"Because although you're the oldest you act like the youngest sometimes and you're quite mad, but in a good way." 

He seems apprehensive about the title, however, doesn't fight it. We continue to get to know each other, for instance, I found out his favourite colour is pink, he's an amazing cook and I got to see other sides of him and know more about his personality. 

"Hold on, I understand the situation now, except...why did you come here y/n? Like he was your bully. How did you even know where he lived? And what did Mr and Mrs Park think when they saw you? because they're not the type to just allow some random girl into their house." Jin asks.

Jimin and I send each other THAT look, and we both take a deep breath before revealing our past and how we've known each other since we were kids. Jin looks shocked but realisation also makes it's way onto his face.

"Ohhh, so y/n is the family friend that you lost touch with? Except you didn't actually lose contact, you just stopped seeing her." 

"Yeah." Jimin confirms.

Jin's expression morphs into one of utter confusion, "Wait, then why did you target her at college?" The question catches me off guard as I have always been curious.

Jimin stays silent, almost looking conflicted. He sighs but doesn't lift his gaze from the floor as he speaks, "I don't really know, I think after not seeing her for so long I just got angry being near her again. We were really close and when the accident happened we just stopped talking so suddenly, and even though I always had you and the rest of BTS, it was still kind of lonely."

"Why?" I whisper, trying not to ruin the atmosphere as Jimin is finally opening up about something personal.

"I think I always felt like I had to protect you. When your mum died, and then Lucas-" he pauses, "... I just felt like I had let you down, and when you never spoke to me after the incident I thought you blamed me for it." Jimin shares.

I gasp in surprise and shake my head, "Jimin, I never blamed you. After mum died, dad changed - almost immediately - because of that our parents lost contact so we did too."

"I know that now, and I have done for years. But even so I was still angry, but now I realise how pointless it was and I don't even know why I was angry." 

I find myself wanting to hold him and hug him, just how he does to me when I'm having a nightmare, but I resist the urge. 

"Wow, that means we all met you before y/n." Jin joins in, completely ignoring the sentimental conversation that just took place. 

I furrow my brows. 

"When we were little, we met you once or twice at Jimin's parties and gatherings." He gleams. 

I smile, vaguely remembering the encounters, "Oh yeah, come to think of it we did." It's weird to think about my past, when everything seemed perfect.

"Anyway, so you're good with this whole situation?" Jimin directs toward Jin.

"Yeah, don't get me wrong, it's a lot to take in, and a few weeks ago I would've been completely against it, but after getting to know her these past few days, I don't mind." He voices. 

"Thank youuuu!" I beam, and he returns the gesture.

"When the guys come round, are you willing to cover for us if we need to?" Jimin inquires, as if this is a job interview.

Jin hesitates, but none the less agrees.

One down: 5 to go...

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for taking so long to update! As I previously mentioned, I've been struggling quite a bit but I'm hoping to be updating regularly again. 

Thank you so much! - Bangtanxxo

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

5.2K 397 29
Yoongi has been to more foster homes than years he has lived. They are all the same, the abuse and the hatred; it never changes. So, when he arrives...
9.5K 482 26
She was the girl that nobody liked or cared about. Y/n is 18 years old and is in her last year of high school. Nobody ever liked her or cared about h...
2.2K 108 25
It's already third year of high school in Seoul Academic High. This year, they, Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, and Ki...
12.5K 708 28
"The real game begins here." Yang y/n was living with her mom after her father's death. Until one day, her mother decided to marry a guy she fell in...