Reincarnation to the Past

By Katie02003

He lost his heart. Shattered, torn apart by those who he loved... Those who he thought loved him. He gave up... More

Prologue
Blessings
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Characters
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Side Story 1
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Side Story 2
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Side Story 3
Side Story 4
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Side Story 5
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Side Story 6
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97

Chapter 17

2.6K 88 4
By Katie02003

Bai Ze's POV

I don't trust her. I don't trust her one bit...

First, she got into Master's head and made him trust her, even after everything he's been through. And I couldn't get any information on her, no matter how hard I searched. Other than the whereabouts of the crown, her information is the only one that I have not obtained. From that itself, I don't trust her...

Well, at least Master will see her true face when she's not able to carry out her promise. There is no way that she can change a person's appearance; nobody can. Just as I was thinking that, the door behind me opened and I turned around to see two strangers come out. The man, who looked almost as handsome as Master, walked out first and held out a hand to the gorgeous woman. Both looked majestic and graceful, like a perfect couple.

I knew deep down who they were; there were only two people in that cabin, after all. She did it... She changed his appearance into someone entirely different but my head couldn't accept it. How??? How could she do that? Except for his eyes, he looked completely different. And how the hell did she go from a little girl to a drop-dead beautiful woman?

Me (not willing to accept it): Who are you? How??

(smirking): Somebody sounds disappointed...

Me (annoyed (yup, it's her)): How could you even do it? You even increased your height!

Yǔ: How I did it is a trade secret. As for the height (lifting the dress so that they could see the boots), these specially made shoes with an elevated platform... Impressed???

Me (spitefully (grasping at straws)): His eyes are still the same! What if someone recognizes him from that?

Yǔ stared at Master for a while, then looked excited as though she just got an idea, and stuffed her hand into her bag and pulled out a weird-looking container... She opened it, took out a thin, sky-blue-colored, circular object, and carefully held it at the tip of her right index finger. She motioned for Master to squat down, asked him to hold the container, all of which he did without even the slightest hesitation, and used her left hand to hold Master's eyes wide open. She then carefully brought that thing to his eyes and placed it on his eye. Master flinched back suddenly and closed his eyes for a minute. I rushed towards him, afraid that she had done something harmful, only to gasp as he opened his eyes and blinked a bit. They were a different color! He looked at me confused as she did the same to his other eye, earning the same reaction.

Me (shocked): How???

(confused): What???

(pulling out a mirror): See for yourself. Aren't I amazing?

(surprised): Is it just me or are my eyes actually blue?

(smirking): It's not harmful to the eye, although you will have to remove it or change it every forty-two hours.

Me (giving up): Who even are you?

(suddenly turning to master): That reminds me... We need a different name! I mean, I can't call you Lì, right?

Lì: You're right... But now that I think about it, I don't even know your name.

Me (those words snapping me out of my thoughts): What??? You didn't even know her name!

Yǔ: You're right, I never did tell you... (Hesitantly) Would it be okay if I don't give you my name???

Me (suspiciously): Why would...

(staring at her for a while): It's fine... What would you rather we call you??

Me (annoyed): But Master!!!

(in a finalized tone): It's better this way... I won't confuse the names later...

(smiling gratefully): Thanks Lì...

Me (sighing): Fine... What do we call each other???

Yǔ's POV

I just loved the expression on Bai Ze's face when we walked out and when I put those contact lenses in Lì's eyes. I couldn't believe how useful all this future stuff actually was. I couldn't help but smirk when he had no choice but to concede.

Percy: 1 Condescending BaiZe: 0

I felt bad not giving Lì my real name but I didn't want him to know my identity just yet. I am enjoying being myself, being just Percy, around him without having to pretend to be someone else. And I don't want him to change his attitude towards me... 

I was pondering what name to give when I thought of a brilliant idea that made my lips curve into a smirk, "Simple... You can continue to call him 'master'. He can call me 'dear' or 'darling' or something along those lines, and I'll just call him 'hubby'!!!"

Bai Ze (angry (as Lì looked flustered and in shock)): How dare you insinuate such a preposterous...!!!

Me (interrupting him): Oh, cool your jets... It's a perfect idea... This way we can keep others away and keep our identities hidden... It's also better than giving fake names and risk messing up and being exposed.

I was just giving out random reasons, I mean the effect would be the same if we called each other brother, sister, or cousin. But this way I can act intimate with Lì and make him flustered again. I wonder what his reaction would be if I jumped into his arms and screamed, "Hubby"... I smirked internally at that thought... That would be fun...

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not a pervert or something, it's just that I've never seen a guy get so flustered over the actions of a girl, especially if the said girl was me. It just seems fun seeing him jump or suddenly blush and freeze up and look flustered when I tease him. And it would be a bonus seeing Bai Ze fume...

Bai Ze (more annoyed that I made sense): But...

Yǔ: Look, his and my current looks would just attract a lot of admirers... A hindsight on my part... So the best way to keep unwanted attention, it's best to give others the idea that we are together... It also gives us a cover story... It'll take a long time to change our looks now... So stop being a worry-wart and just let it be... Now, moving on (not giving anyone a chance to protest), what's the plan???

(looking hopeful): I don't suppose you can change Bai Ze's appearance too??

Me: Well, actually I only had enough material for two people... (Not true since I could just make more, but there are only so many things a single bag can hold) One for fun, and in case I needed a spare...

(troubled): But he's pretty well-known... And his brother too, I guess...

Bai Ze: There's not enough time for me too...

Me: Well, I don't have the supplies or time to change your appearance... But maybe...

I suddenly remembered something else from the future, that I've only seen in movies, which could be used to hide appearances, masquerade masks. That should do the trick. I once again slipped my hand into the bag, pulled out one, walked behind him, and tied it from behind...

Me (coming back to the front and staring at him (doubtful)): Does this do the trick??? You could also add a cloak to hide your features better.

(looking pleased): You seem to have the weirdest things in there that seem to be perfect... How many do you have???

Me: A few on me and more at home...

Bai Ze: Could I have one more for my brother?? He's going to meet us there...

Me (handing him one): So... How are we going to get there?? Walk?? Horse??

Bai Ze: It's too far for all those... We'll use our spirit beast... It will take about two to three days to reach by riding them...

I looked excitedly as they both summoned their beasts, the shadows formed into Lì's beast and I felt variations in the air, and huge winds blew as another beast formed out of the wind. I clenched my fist in anger, immediately recognizing the qi that made this new beast, Zeus. I couldn't stop this terrified feeling that overtook my body and involuntarily stepped away from it and moved closer to Lì's...

Me (quickly): I take dibs on Lì's beast...

Bai Ze (in protest): You can't ride with master!!! It's improper!!

Me (my eyes flashed with terror for a micro-second (stubbornly)): I'm riding Lì's!!!

(noticing the look in my eyes): It's fine... She can ride Shadow...

I didn't even wait for any disapproval and climbed onto Shadow, as the beast bent to help me up. I sat there quietly, taking deep breaths and trying to calm my racing heart and mind. 'It's fine...They don't even know I am here... I'm safe...I'm safe... ". Lì climbed up behind me and unconsciously my body leaned backwards onto him. It felt nice feeling him behind me. It somewhat grounded me and helped me relax... I noticed that Lì had stiffened (unfortunately I wasn't in the mood to find it amusing) but didn't do anything or say anything. I guess he must have felt that something was wrong. I kept my eyes closed shut and concentrated on my breathing, the memory of the execution all too fresh in my head and drifted into Morpheus' realm only to dream it once again...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 507 36
-ORIGINAL WORK- The two are forgotten, bad deeds written all over their lives. They are replaced. Shunned. Mysterious. Unrecognizable. One is the sup...
27.7K 338 26
In "Betrayed," Percy Jackson finds himself betrayed by those he once trusted. Seeking an escape from the pain, he implores the gods for a release, on...
4.6K 193 9
"Woah. Calm your tits, big man." "(M/n), please, just shut up." Follow (M/n) on his journey through the Percy Jackson unive...
231K 2.7K 38
-ORIGINAL WORK- Perseus Jackson is reborn. And no, he doesn't get a new body. But his life changes. Not only he is unpredictable, but so his is style...