Taken

nikkihope82

Lauren Martinez is 17 years old living with her step father, Paul, after her mother passed and Father moved a... Еще

chapter 1~ we're going in...
chapter 2 ~ welcome
chapter 3~ i said it once
chapter 4~ i trust you
chapter 5~ whatever you say
chapter 6~ stressful eyes
chapter 7~ we took care of him
chapter 8~ code red
Chapter 10~ Everyone has a story
Chapter 11~ Dont talk to strangers
Chapter 12~ lies into miracles
chapter 13~ just tell me
chapter 14~ i know im not the only one
chapter 15~ impressive McCann
chapter 16~ no chill intended
chapter 17~ Memories
Chapter 18~ you got this
chapter 19~ that is exactly what i said
Chapter 20~ The wood danger
authors note~ please read!
chapter 21~ hawks eye
chapter 22~ i never wanna lose you
chapter 23~ its not that bad
Chapter 24~ No control
Chapter 25~ i just need space
chapter 26~ just for one minute
Chapter 27~ no peeking, no knowing
Chapter 28~ decorations and secrets
Chaoter 29~ just stay out of it
Chapter 30~ lets run through this
chapter 31~ stepping up
Chapter 32~ A Game?
chapter 33~ she put you up to this?
Chapter 34~ welcome to my hood
Chapter 35~ all for you
Chapter 36~ she offically knows everything
Chapter 37~ surprise surprise
Chapter 38~ Rude Awakening
Chapter 39~ Listen to the rules next time
Chapter 40~ Lonely
Chapter 41~ Meet Elliott
Chapter 42~ I'll take care of him
Chapter 43~ fear falls
Chapter 44~ Family affair
Chapter 45~ the lies are over
Chapter 46~ no more
Chapter 47~ out again
Chapter 48~home greetings
Chapter 49~ a whole new world
Chapter 50~ lets get you suited
Chapter 51- bad to worse
Chapter 52: TKO
Chapter 53: throwback
Chapter 54: Its on.
Chapter 55~ drugs dont mix
Chapter 56~ the enemy is yourself
Chapter 57~ it doesnt have to be this way
Chapter 58~ this isnt goodbye
ATTENTION

chapter 9~ im trapped

5.2K 132 15
nikkihope82

Jason's pov:

"Brandon come on we have to go!" I put my sweatshirt on and ran out the door.

Three hours ago Lauren texted me her uncle is bringing her home. I can't let that happen! My phone ringed and it was Lauren. " Jason get to New York fast! Paul is mad, and I think he is gonna bring me to the police station... Hurry I'm gonna" take a nap!" So he doesn't ask me questions. I don't care how you get here just hurry!!!!"

great.

" alright let's go!" Brandon put a hat on and jumped in the passengers seat and i took off going 90 mph down the road. " okay the jet is ready, rick is waiting." Brandon said as I got on the highway. " tell him 5 mins." I said pushing down on the gas pedal. " Ariana is already there." Brandon said also. " tell her the same thing."

Once we got there I parked my car and ran to the jet where Ariana was waiting with rick. " Jason I'm so sorry." " it's okay let's just get going!" I said running up the stairs to the jet and sat down, Ariana and Brandon followed. " alright here we go." Rick said as he pushed a button and the plane door closed and locked and he walked up to the pilots seat

Lauren's pov:

"I'm taking a nap I'm tired". I said walking upstairs slowly because of my leg. " okay if you need anything honey call me down." Paul said nicely.
His brother went and sat at the kitchen table.

" don't call me honey." I snapped then closed my door. I walked over to a bag and packed some clothes, my perfume, a blanket and of course my teddy bear. Even though I am 17 my mom gave me this bear when I was well what she said born, and I've had it since, so I'm not going without it.

I slowly walked downstairs to get a glass of water, but I realized that was a horrible idea. His brother left and so now it was just me and him.
" so can you tell me why my brother just brought you home from Florida?!" Paul walked into the kitchen and blocked the doorway so I couldn't get out. I looked down. " you need to tell me right now, did you go to Florida by yourself." Paul started to get angry. "You know what, it doesn't matter. Your gonna bring me to the police station anyways." I crossed my arms. " did you get kidnapped? Did you meet a friend? Why were you there?" Paul was really mad now. " It didn't seem like you really cared enough to come find me." I looked down then got up and walked to him. " excuse me." I looked at him and bumped past him. " be ready in a hour, that's when we are going." Paul says as I slowly walk up the stairs

I walked in my room and closed the door and just started to cry. What do I do? Do I come clean about being with Jason McCann? But if I do what about everything he's been telling me about red hawk? I know I'm not safe, and now I'm even more not safe back in New York City m.

What if Jason doesn't make it here in time? What if he gives up on me? This could have thrown everything off for him and he could be furious.

I sat on the ground and unlocked my phone.
I actually kind of miss him.
For the last month I've been with him everyday. He's shown be kindness, and love. Even though I still think he's dangerous, I'm picking my poison of being with him over Paul.

All of these thoughts went through my head until something hit me. Jason is smooth, he won't get caught, and he will find me, no matter what happens. He said it to me in the beginning, he goes under the radar.

I put a sweatshirt on and leggings cause it was still pretty cold in newyork. I grabbed my bag and put it on my balcony.

I texted Jason that I was leaving.Then I walked downstairs, I hid my phone in my boots so Paul won't see it and ask more questions about it. " let's go." Paul said grabbing his keys and walking out the front door. I walked down the stairs slowly because I didn't want to fall and I got in the car.

The car ride was quiet and awkward and I just wanted to leave. I can't stand Paul, he's honestly so annoying, and he tries to act like he cares about me but truth is if my dad still lived in newyork I wouldn't be here right now.

" alright just stay calm and tell them everything you can remember." Paul said as he parked in the city police officers parking lot. " Kay." I walked in and Paul followed me. " hi is detective benson here?" Paul asked. " yeah she's here I'll go get her." A guy said as he walked back to get her.
I started to get nervous, I don't know what this lady is going to ask me or what.

" hello detective benson here, what can I help you with."
" my step daughter was kidnapped, and she escaped. I want you to find this guy and throw him in jail." Paul says as she sits down.
She looked and me and smiled. "Here come with me." We walked back into a room.
" take a seat, I have some things I want to ask you, and you're Lauren Martinez right?" Detective benson said opening a notebook. " yes I am." " I worked on your kidnap case, can you tell me, do you remember where he took you, if he touched you, did he hurt you." She looked down at my knee. " no I don't remember anything." I really started to think. I'm helping a criminal right now... But Jason seems harmless to me, he wouldn't ever hurt me, so why should I hurt him.

Then I thought if the police heard I was lying... I would get in trouble. I'm stuck, and right now I feel like leaving. " may I please use the restroom?" I asked. " sure it's right down the hall to a right." I got up and walked to bathroom and locked the door right when I got in. I looked around then opened my phone and texted Jason." Where are you?" I sent it and turned my phone off and left the bathroom and walked back over to the detective. " everything okay?" She asked nicely. " oh yes I'm fine." I lied , I just wanted to go. " okay well can you answer these questions now?" Benson asks. " sure." " do you remember what he looked like?" Benson asked. " yes, he had brownish hair, and brown eyes." I started to describe Jason. " did he bring you anyhwere you could remeber from here?" i thought about the question for a second. "umm no i dont remember." i said stupidly.

" i need to know did he touch or hurt you?" benson asked, i turned around motioning paul to leave the room. " okay ill let you two talk." he said as he stood up and a guy opned the door.

" hi im elliott." he smiled and sat down."hello im lauren." i said formally.

"Lauren can you answer my question?" benson asked.

"oh yeah, no he didnt touch me or hurt me." i said and she looked at me like i was lying but i wasnt he didnt hurt me.

"honey we are here to help you, we want to catch this guy before he does it to anyone else so if there is anything you need to tell us say it." benson said standing up.

"there isnt much to remember." i said with a straight face.

" was he tall or short?" " he was in the middle 5"9 maybe 5"10 ?" I said not knowing how tall he was.

" can you tell me what happened the night you were kidnapped?" Benson asked. " I was going to the park and when I was listening to music he came up to me and started to talk to me very kindly then when I went to leave I was stopped." I took a breath and moved in the seat uncomfortly. i bit my lip and benson spoke up. " do you need a second?" Detective benson asks. " yeah I wanna step outside real quick." I got up. " do you want me to join?" Benson asks. "ill go with her elliott said opeing the door. " I'm fine." I walked out

" are you sure, we need to know you will be coming back." detective elliott said standing in the doorway.

"trust me ill be back i just need air for a quick second" i said as i walked away and closed the door .

i went to the elevator and someone came out and someone was going in with me."which floor?" he asked. "main floor" i said as the elevator door closed and started to move.

i took a breathe and looked around, i hate elevators so much. "you okay sweetie?" the guy asked." yeah i just dont like elevators." i said as it opened.

"well see its over just like that, youre never trapped just remember that, im ice-t you are?" he put his hand out.

"lauren." i shook his hand and left quickly.

" im just going out for air really quick." i said to the lady at th front desk..

"okay sweety." i smiled and walked out and down the stairs slowly.

i looked around and couldnt see any sign of jason. It was sorta cold outside and it was windy so my hair was flying around like crazy. i bent down and flipped my hair up into a bun and my phone flew out my shoe.damn i think it cracked.

i picked it up carefulley and saw no crack but a text from jason.

" look in front of you." I opened a text from Jason.

I looked up and saw Jason standing against his black BMW. " Jason!" I walked as fast as I could to him and he walked towards me. " I'm so glad you're here." He wrapped his arms around me. " we have to go!" Jason said leading me over to the door. " can we stop at my house real quick? I won't even go inside I put a bag on my balcony and it's reachable from the ground." I said as I sat in the passengers seat. " sure but we have to hurry." Jason said as he closed my door and ran over to his side and drove away slowly at first then sped away. " you know the way to my house right?" I asked looking over at him.

He looked over at me and slid his sunglasses down so I could see his eyes. " I was your stalker for a good 5 months... I know where you live." Jason sped up and soon we were at my house. " I'll go get it, it's on your balcony?" Jason asks as he opened his door?" " yeah hurry be careful!" I said looking at him. He smiled then left.

In less then 3 mins he came back and put the bag in the back seat then sped away. " how did you know I was gonna come outside? " I asked looking over at him. " I'm Jason McCann I'm always prepared." He looked over at me and winked.

" Jason what if they go looking for me? they know what i look like." i said worried. " you will be fine." jason said as he popped his gum and drove towards his house. " i honestly have the worse luck ever." i said looking over at him.

"what do you mean?" he asked. " you know exactly what i mean." i said looking out the window. i was starting to get worried because now if the police find jason, not only he will be in trouble... i will be too because i lied to them. im trapped either way.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

What Love? MoodyBiebs

Любовные романы

5.7K 140 12
Everyone thinks they know 19 year old Jason McCann. He's a drug dealer, a thief, a no good liar and a reckless cheat. That's only half the story. Pro...
I will love you till the end { Jastin & BoyxBoy } mccannstease

Подростковая литература

41.8K 1.4K 52
Justin Bieber is a worldwide superstar. Jason Mccann is an ordinary boy. One day they both cross path. Will it be love at first sight or with their b...
125K 4.4K 42
When Business Mobile Jason McCann Is Hired At Outspoken sixteen year old Justin Bieber's High school to be his mentor. He gets a strange liking towar...
12.4K 413 44
Lisa Dales is now nineteen and it's been three years since she's seen her bestfriend. Trouble has followed her since the day she met Jason. Now her b...