แด›สœแด‡ สœแด€สŸา“ แด€ssแด‡แด… สœแด‡ส€แด ใ€Š MY HERO...

By Shorry_

{๐˜ฟ๐™ž๐™จ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™š๐™™} From being the lazy idiot to somehow being the number one student at UA, how did t... More

Warning
Chapter 1
Yอ™/Nอ™ Yอ™/Lอ™/Nอ™
New placement image
Love interests
Chapter 2 dreams for the future
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 Secrets?
แธ‰ะฝโˆ€โ„˜โŠฅฮตั 7 ๏นฉฮตแธ‰ัฮตโŠฅ๏นฉ โˆ€ฮท๏นฉแบ˜ฮตัฮตโˆ‚
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Sleepy Time
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 going off topic
Chapter 12
Pay up
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Special chapter
Taggแด‡ส€แดษดษช ส™ษชแด›แด„สœแด‡s
Saiki and I
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Kind of proud
Chapter 17
Parents catching up
Things Y/n can't do
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Taggeroni With The Kusuo Saiki
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/n
Follow Up On Last A/n
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
โ˜†One shortโ˜†
more drawings
The real Chapter 28
This book is discontinued

You Die in their arms

6.6K 177 190
By Shorry_

A/n- I want to write some depressing shit so these a one shots when you die in front of their eyes. Yeet yeet.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

Katsuki Bakugo x Y/n

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

Loud explosions destroy several buildings as Katsuki tries to use his quirk to stop a powerful villian. The loud noises and fire stops other heroes approaching the scene. Y/n feels heavily fatigued, over use of his quirk shows as his wings crack and snap back into his body. His once vibrant fuchsia eyes dying down to their average e/c eyes.
"Suki!"
Y/n screams as he sees Bakugo get flung backwards crashing into the neighboring building. The villain powers up a lazer and Bakugo watches in shock as Y/n jumps in front of it protecting Bakugo whilst doing so. Bakugo's eyes widen as Y/n coughs up blood as the lazer cuts through Y/n's chest.

"F-Fuck."
Y/n splutters and falls down on top of Bakugo. The angry pineapple freezes up and catches Y/n and quickly move out of the way from another lazer.
"Y/n! Oi!"
Bakugo holds Y/n close as he hides behind cover, out of view. He shakes Y/n and sighs in relief as Y/n opens his eyes with a grunt.
"For Fucks sake, you idiot. Turn on your quirk so you can heal!"
Bakugo shouts but Y/n refused.
"I can't. I over used it. If I activate it I could pass out without being able to heal."
Y/n explains and for dramatic effect coughs up blood adding more to the puddle collecting beneath him.
"You're Shitting me right? You can't die Y/n."
Bakugo grits his teeth but Y/n just smiles back.
"I wish I was. Suki, understand that this isn't your fault. It's mine."
Y/n starts to speak but he trails off worrying Bakugo even more.
"Oi don't give me this crap, you're not dying!"
Bakugo grips Y/n, thick tears cleaning the dirt off his cheeks.
"Suki, we know this isn't jojo's bizarre adventure. I'm gonna die, however that won't stop me from saying-"
A loud explosion echoes and Bakugo looks up to see the villain flying past as Izuku smashes it with his fist.
"Y/n! We are going to get you help! You're not going to die!"
Bakugo quickly carries Y/n bridal style and quickly head towards the ambulances.
"Suki..."
Y/n smiles lightly and Bakugo smiles back.
"Oi! We need medical attention!"
Bakugo shouts, his distressed face still painted on. A doctor comes running over and frowns seeing Y/n laying limp in the explosive hero's arms.
"... I'm sorry, he just died."
The doctor announced as he checks
Y/n's non existing pulse.
"No..."
Bakugo looks at the dead body in his arms and more tears start falling down his cheeks as he holds a scowl.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

Shoto Todoroki x Y/n

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

Large ice glaziers surround the area, fire towers in the middle as Shoto struggles against a water based villain. Y/n struggles behind him, overused his quirk he can only count on close hand combat. When Y/n went in to attack his surroundings soon became water. He holds his breath as he's absorbed into a bubble of high pressured water.
"Y/N!"
Shoto shouts as he stops his ice attack. The villain proceeds to slowly drown Y/n. Shoto throws more attacks but all were dodged or deflected with water.

"Shoto!"
Y/n spoke but it sounded like fish language. His head felt like it was going to explode, his hands grip around his neck as he struggles. He couldn't swim out of the bubble and his quirk might make him pass out when activated.

Soon Shoto watched in horror as Y/n passes out and the air bubbles became none existant. Out of pure rage and anger he uses both sides on the villain hitting him blank point. The water bubble dissipates, and Y/n flops onto the ground lifeless and eyes blank.
Shoto quickly glides over, not caring for his frost bite and singe marks on his skin.
"Y/n! Wake up! Come on!"
Shoto shouts as he tries to cpr. It didn't work though, Y/n still held the misty look in his eyes. Shoto is finally dragged off and he watches in horror as the Doctor's do the same thing but failed as well. A white sheet is soon pulled over Y/n and Shoto is stuck rewatching the scene in his mind.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

Izuku Midoriya x Y/n

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

The number one hero, you'd think he'd be able to save everyone. Izuku struggles to stand up straight and quickly goes to a frown as he sees Y/n also struggling to stand as well. Soon that frown turns into fear and anger as the Villain effortlessly smashes his fist through Y/n like a video game character.
"Plah!"
Y/n splatters out blood with a wide eye look and looks back over to Izuku with a very hurtful look. Soon the fist retreats from Y/n's stomach and as it does Izuku comes storming over with his full cowling at 1 million percent with a very angry scowl.

The villain soon becomes one with the side walk and starts to bleed out. Izuku quickly rushes over to Y/n with his broken arm limp beside him. He holds Y/n's head close to his chest and cries silently as Y/n gently strokes his scarred hand.
"H-Hey. At least I got to see you become number 1."
Y/n smiles and Izuku smiles back, soon Y/n's face freezes up and will stay smiling forever and ever.

"Please don't go Y/n."
Izuku wimpers, he didn't care if his crying face will be all over the news. Right now it's just him and Y/n's cold dead body.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

Denki Kaminari x Y/n

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

Never has Denki been so afraid to lose a battle. The whole area is electrically charged however the Villain and his quirk helps numb the pain.
Y/n is very very umoving, suspiciously unmoving. Denki's heart clenches makes him very stressed, he has no clue how he's gonna get his one and only safe.

Denki quickly shoots out 2 Million volts, he knows he's gonna go stupid but he'll have to take the risk. The villain watches in horror as the yellow light zaps him, frying his brain and body.
Denki quickly runs over to Y/n, he's surprised his brain isn't melted.
"Y/n!"
Denki does light zaps on Y/n, hoping to bring him back alive. Each zap did nothing and made his hope fall even further.
"Y/n... I can lose you. Come back!"
Denki cries as he's pulled off Y/n and brought to an ambulance to handle his wounds. His teared drenched face made headlines moments later.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

Shark baby Kirishima x Y/n

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

Kirishima struggles against another hardening quirk user, his body becoming weaker and weaker. However the same could be said to the villain.

"Fuck it."
Y/n swears and activates his quirk, transforming only his arm into demon physiology. Kirishima's eyes widen as Y/n stabs the villain through the torso however the Villain did the same with his hardened arm. The two frozen, Y/n quickly jumps back spilling blood everywhere.

Kirishima quickly catches Y/n, face still filled with shock.
"Y/n! That was manly..."
Kirishima gently says as he brings Y/n close, smiling like the angel he is.
"Have you came to bring me to heaven?"
Y/n asks, feeling weak and sick.
"Don't joke like that Y/n. You're gonna be fine."
Kirishima says but even he knows Y/n won't be alright. He could see straight through the hole the Villain made.
"Like that's true. Kirishima have I told you I love you?"
Kirishima cries lightly and nods with a toothy grin. He kisses Y/n's pale lips and brings his head back up to see that Y/n has passed away.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

Man behind the slaughter
Shinsou x Y/n

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

Shinsou couldn't get the villain to fall under his quirk and sadly his partner is also struggling against the villain.
"Stop right now!"
Shinsou's voice differs slightly as he changes the settings on his mask. The villain doesn't respond and continues to slam Y/n against the floor making sickening cracking noise. Y/n screams loudly in pain and is soon thrown into a building.

Shinsou uses the last length of his capture scarf and successfully tripped the large man letting Izuku deal with it.He runs to where Y/n was thrown only to find the building collapsed on him squishing him flat. Shinsou falls to his knees and cries quietly, hiding his face in his hero costume shirt. He felt like he lost his other half.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

Iida Tenya x Y/n

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

After loosing his brother nearly Iida is determined to save Y/n from this monsters grip. However his plan back fires, he watches Y/n jump in front of him as an army of flying knives dig deep into his back making him cough up blood.

"Y/n you idiot. I could of out ran them and even if I couldn't you should of just shoved me!"
Iida rants holding Y/n tightly with wet eyes. His glasses fog up a bit but he ignores that for now. Y/n just grins and shakily boops Iida's nose, leaving a bloody finger print behind.
"Shut up, you can rant all you like later."
Y/n jokingly says but he knows there will be no later. Iida sniffs and quickly takes Y/n out of harms way letting the back up heroes do the work as he tries to find a doctor. His hands started to get slick with blood and it made him even more worried when Y/n started to drop off a bit.
"Y/n stay with..."
Iida starts to say but stops as he notices Y/n hasn't blinked in the last few minutes. A grey haze over his eyes indicating he's dead.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

Shouta Aizawa x Y/n

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

Aizawa never thought he'd be stuck in suck a sticky situation with his student. A nomu, a very powerful one in fact has confronted him and Y/n while they took a midnight stroll through Tokyo, both night owls and never sleep kind of walk.

Blood steams as everyone runs away screaming as fire towers around. Y/n is currently not available to work, his quirk unusable do to over working. Y/n quickly ignores his doctors requests and swoops in trying to be the hero.
"Shouta!"
He shouts and shoves Aizawa out of the way as a poisonous gas is shot out. Of course Y/n inhales it and Aizawa is left bleeding badly watching Y/n choke to death by a deadly poison.
"Y/n you idiot!"

Blood splatters out of Y/n's mouth, unable to say anything. Aizawa quickly places Y/n on his knees as the Nomu runs away. Y/n coughs but is comfortable as he rests his pulsating head on Aizawa's chest. He felt a horrible burning sensation, he felt like vomiting so he did.
Aizawa cringes as Y/n vomits on the floor, blood came out with his recent meal that consists of chicken nuggets.
"Fuck that doesn't seem good."
Y/n croaks but quickly vomits again. Aizawa didn't care if the vomit stains his clothes, he will hold Y/n close until his last breath.
"Nothing seems good about this scenario."
Aizawa mumbles earning a dry laugh from Y/n.

Soon Y/n dies with his smile shining on his face. Aizawa sighs loudly.
"Problem demon..."
His tears silently drop onto Y/n's unmoving stained face.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

Hawks x Y/n

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

Hawks couldn't believe what he's seeing. He dives down from the sky just to witness Y/n get shanked with millions of sharp glass from the villain. Hawks quickly grabs Y/n and flies onto a nearby building, letting other heroes work for a moment.
"Fuck, their too deep. Y/n?"
Hawks didn't get a response, he checks Y/n over to find the reason he isn't speaking.

"You died the moment the first one hit you."
He chokes as he notices the very long shard stabbing straight through the heart. He holds Y/n tight and cries painfully, he doesn't join back into the fight and soon Endeavor had to pull him home after a painful separation.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

Dabi x Y/n

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

Being a Villain is hard, especially when your significant other is a hero. Today Dabi never thought he'd have this option, pick a side mid fight.
He sees his boyfriend, Y/n struggling against the over powered nomu DR.M made and is worrying for his safety heavily.

Y/n's quirk falters at the wrong time and he feels himself get punched through the stomach area.
"Y/N!"
Everyone is caught off guard as Dabi is the one to run after Y/n, eyes watering as he abandoned his fight against his father.
"Oi Villain get back!"
Endeavor shouts but Dabi ignores him and quickly pulls Y/n close making the Nomu change targets.
"Fuck fuck fuck fucky fuck."
Dabi curses, struggling to bind Y/n's stomach.
"J-Just stop Dabi..."
Y/n croaks with tears, it was painful. Very painful.
"I-I can't lose you Y/n. You're the only one who understands us, understands me."
Dabi holds Y/n's hand tightly with his own bloodied one.
"Just let it happen Dabi, I was over powered anyway..."
Y/n shakily smiles and Dabi lightly chuckles. Dabi talked to Y/n, distracting him from the pain and the world fighting outside them. To them it was just Dabi and Y/n, no one else.
"Remember that time we built ginger bread houses?"
Dabi asks, he waited for the pained response but none came. He repeats the question but he knows well that Y/n is laying dead in his arms.
"I do too. You looked cute in your apron."
He pretended Y/n responded and continued to talk to Y/n like he was still listening.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

Shigaraki x Y/n

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

He never thought he'd feel regret with his goal on killing All Might. Eyes slightly wide under his father's hand he watches Y/n collapse from blood loss from the wounds he got from the quirk nullifying Nomu. Without anyone noticing he quickly runs over and look over Y/n to see if he's still alive.

"Tomo-Chan, how nice to see you."
Y/n jokingly says but coughs up blood as he feels the pain of his wounds again.
"Shit."
Shigaraki could only say that one word as he sees how deep and serious the cuts are. His fingers gently stroke Y/n's cheek, carefully. He felt at peace feeling Y/n's soft skin and Y/n enjoyed the feeling.

Soon the gentle strokes became long comforting hair strokes. Y/n rests his head on Shigaraki's legs and enjoys his last moments on Earth.
"I'm sorry Tomo-chan."
Y/n quietly says.
"It should be me saying sorry. Just shut up and enjoy the moment."
Shigaraki struggles to say, his throat sore as he holds back his whimpering.
"Right..."
Soon Y/n passed away and the fighting still ensued. Shigaraki reluctantly left Y/n's body behind but took away the ring on his finger as a keep sake.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

Saiki Kusuo x Y/n

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

"No. I'm not doing it."

Let's be real here I know you'd just resurrect Y/n.

"I probably could."

Then what the hell do I write? The only way you'd be caught off guard is if Y/n planned his own death.

"Suicide is a touchy subject. I suggest you don't write about it. Especially with Your experience on it..."

True, true... What happened if I suddenly die? Would you care?

"Why would I? You're just a pain."

... How hurtful. So if I suddenly got shot or stabbed in front of you, you wouldn't be worried?

"Yare yare."

That doesn't answer the question Kusuo.

"Just move alon-"

I'll move along until you answer the question. Would you care? And if you did you might be the first one who would.

"I wouldn't be the first one to care about you. You know that."

YaRe YaRe.

"What the Fuck. Where did you get that? No don't you dare press Publish you little sh-"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 70 8
For many being born into the my hero world was hell as all the woman had quirks but the men didn't so they were treated like shit even Y/n, some men...
125K 4.2K 31
f/n l/n was accepted into UA, even though she didn't pass any entry exam or physical test. The class who supposed to only be composed of 20 students...
1M 27.5K 115
UA High School is the most sought out hero academy in the world. The most famous heroes have graduated from this prestigious school. (R/N) is a boy w...
382K 11.4K 26
"๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š. ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š." You were the average UA student with the same cookie cutter dream of becoming a hero. Well, at least t...