Jamaica Me Happy // HS

By for-fucks-sake-h

A friends to lovers story featuring Jamaica H // MATURE CONTENT You could feel his eyes on you, warming your... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Sunkissed: A JMH Blurb

Part 6

9.9K 189 136
By for-fucks-sake-h

His hand was warm on your thigh, his fingers squeezing gently every so often. You pulled your head from his shoulder to look up at him, murky green eyes meeting yours as the sun rose behind him at 50,000 feet. He smiled before leaning in to press his lips to yours, drinking you in for a soft moment. 

That same hand was laced with yours as you walked through the airport to your waiting car, and found its way back to you thigh once you were settled in the back seat.    

The house was a friend of a friends'. Crisp white stucco stood out against the clear blue water, pink and red roses planted throughout the backyard and growing up along the sides of a large gazebo next to an impressive pool.  Oversized lounge chairs were lined along the perimeter of the pool and a L shaped couch was tucked in the corner. You felt more relaxed already just seeing the beautiful home and private beach, taking in the salty smell as you watched the white, suddzy waves push up along the sand before disappearing back into the ocean.      

His arms wrapped around your waist just as he pressed a soft kiss to your cheek, pulling you back against his chest as he kept his face tucked over your shoulder. 

"Pretty, innit?"

"Yeah," you breathed. "It's perfect." 

You stood like that for a bit, the early afternoon sun shining brightly on your faces. It felt a bit surreal, maybe even a little frivolous, the way you packed up a suitcase and flew back here with him at the drop of a hat. But you couldn't help yourself. The promise of being alone with him on a secluded part of the island sounded too good to pass up. You prefaced the excursion with a serious talk; neither of you were taking this getaway as an escape from reality. It was timing and an overwhelming need to spend as much time together while both of your schedules allowed it. You both knew that you'd be much busier in the coming months. So why not take advantage of the time you had now in a place that seemingly brought you together more than ever before.    

His breath was hot when he turned to nuzzle into the side of your neck, chills rolling across your skin when his mouth sucked a soft kiss to the spot where your neck met your shoulder, his arms tightening around your waist to pull you closer against him.  

"What do you wanna do?" His voice was low and raspy when he spoke against your skin, his tone suggestive. His hand splayed out across the center of your belly and you could feel the way his chest expanded against your back with his deep breaths. 

You pushed yourself against him more as you tilted your head back against his shoulder. You could almost feel the twitch against your ass, or maybe it was just the way his hips ticked forward to press against you fully. You turned your face towards his, nosing his stubble covered jaw so you could connect your mouth to the soft skin of his neck right over his pulse point. His other hand squeezed your hip as you hummed against his sensitive skin. 

"I don't know." You pressed another soft kiss to his neck. "What do you wanna do?"   

His mouth was on yours in the next breath, wet and warm. He kept you tight against him as he kissed you, his tongue sweeping into your mouth in the most delicious way.

You almost felt bad for pulling away when you saw his face, dazed and confused with his wet bottom lip hanging open in surprise.   

"Let's go to the beach," you smiled as you started to back away from him towards the house. 

He followed you into the house without a word, just a crease to his brow but a small smile playing on his lips. You both changed quickly and headed to the beach with towels tucked under your arms and a small bag with some sunscreen, snacks, water and each of your current reads. You dragged lounge chairs along the soft white sand to sit closer to the water, setting up your chairs and towels before settling in. The subtle breeze from the ocean was a perfect contrast from the strong sun. Both the sky and water were crystal clear, the never ending horizon opening your mind just from admiring it for a few minutes. 

You couldn't stop yourself from stealing a few glances at Harry. His skin was already tan and glistening, his too tiny swim shorts leaving next to nothing to the imagination - thick thighs splayed out on the chair, the sharp cut of his hips hiding beneath the laurel tattoos that you'd come to love, a soft tummy leading up to his strong chest where his necklace reflected against the sun. Every muscle flexed as he adjusted the recliner of his lounger farther back.

"What's wrong?" he asked, pulling your attention away from the cut in his bicep as he leaned over between you to pull his book and scrunchie from the bag. 

"Nothing," you shook your head as you settled back in your chair. "Just zoned out." But you caught his small smirk as he messily pulled the top of his hair up into the purple velvet.

"Something on your mind?" he nudged. 

You looked over at him again to see his hand over the top of his eyebrows to block the sun, zeroing in on his multi-colored, pastel nails against his tan skin, something for you to focus on instead of the clear green eyes peering back at you.    

"No, no. I'm good." You smiled before going back to your book, trying your best to focus on the page you were on. 

It was quiet for a little bit, both of you had your noses tucked into your books, the sound of the waves slowly crashing against the shoreline setting the tone for a relaxing afternoon. You had just thought he actually dropped it since he was quiet for so long, surely engrossed in his pages, until he was turning his head to look at you again. 

You could feel his gaze on your profile, and you could sense the wheels turning before he even opened his mouth. 

"You know this is a nude beach?" he asked, completely aloof and void of emotion.   

You barked a loud laugh at his casual tone. "Don't start, Har," you chuckled with a glance. 

He smirked over at you, a look of such defiance gracing his features that it made your stomach clench. And then he was tossing his book into the bag and lifting his hips from the chair to shimmy out of his bathing suit.

"You're so annoying," you laughed as you shook your head, eyes following the path the suit took down his thighs.

"Least I won't have tan lines," he shrugged, grabbing the bottle of sunscreen before laying back down.

Your mind was foggy, and you couldn't help glancing down to where his cock laid against his thigh.

"Hope your dick burns," you scoffed as you turned back to your book, desperately trying to act unfazed.

"Now that would just be a shame for both of us, darling." His tone was so smug, dripping from his words as he slathered himself in sunscreen. It sent sparks of arousal straight to the pit of your stomach, twisting deliciously against your will.

You laughed despite yourself, clenching your eyes closed as the sharp rays penetrated every inch of your skin. If this was how he wanted it to be, two could play.

You focused on the sound of the distant waves as you arched your back and slipped your hand beneath you to pull at the string of your bathing suit, feeling his eyes on your movements as you pulled it away from your sweaty skin. You paid him no mind as you lifted your hips the same way he did a moment ago, tugging your bottoms down until you could kick them off your ankle. You feigned nonchalance as you snatched the sunscreen from him to squirt some in your hand. 

You felt like you were on fire as you rubbed it on your newly exposed skin. He had a way of commanding your attention without saying a word, something silently pulling your face back to his.

He was looking at you when you turned your head, just like you thought he was; eyes intently on you and face stoic, but his eyebrows creased the tiniest bit, his telltale giveaway. Until you looked down to see the way his length had fattened up slightly, semi hard just from watching you.

You couldn't deny that you loved it. As much as you knew Harry liked getting a rise out of you, you also couldn't describe the feeling you got when you pulled the same reactions from him. Maybe that was one of the things that made your relationship special, the way that neither of you had the upper hand. You both fed off one another to the point of being intoxicated with want.

He murmured your name, his hand fisting the towel at his hip. You noticed the way his length twitched, no doubt reacting to whatever his mind was conjuring up as he looked at you. He wanted you. 

You pulled your face from his direction as you began to stretch on your lounge chair. Your back arched deeply, your chest straining towards the sky, your arms extending up over your head as you lengthened your body completely. You picked up on his shallow breathing when you emitted the smallest moan that could easily be passed off as a result from the stretch.  

It was as if his eyes were actually touching you, like you could feel them trail down your body. Your hands followed their path, rubbing over the back of your neck before they smoothed down your chest, your waist, your thighs; his eyes burning your skin more than the sun.

When you pulled your hands back up your thighs, one cupping your mound, Harry released a low moan from the back of his throat.

When you looked over at him, his hand was resting at his hip, slowly inching closer to his length. So you smiled sweetly before pulling yourself up from your chair to take off towards the ocean, letting your hips fall into a more intentional sway as he watched you leave him there, horny and needy.

You walked straight into the warm water, turning around once you were knee deep to find Harry still laying back on his chair with his forearm covering his eyes and his hand resting on his belly.  You could tell how deeply he was breathing, his hand moving with each deep pull of air that expanded his chest, no doubt willing himself to calm down. You watched him sit up, peering at you from across the beach, before he calmly stood from his seat to trek over to you.  His face was completely void of emotion as he stalked towards you, every inch of him beautifully on display, making you smile even more and walk backwards further into the ocean. 

"Where ya going?" he called once he closed some of the distance between you.

You chuckled as you slowed down, purposely letting him catch up to you. "Not jumping right back into bed with you, H."     

"We're not in bed, love. We're in the ocean," he said, a pleased-with-himself smugness written on his face. 

You couldn't help but giggle, watching the way he smiled proudly back at you. He was quick to grab your ankle just as you were about to swim away, tugging you back to him and pulling you directly against his chest, his hands guiding your legs around his waist to keep you both afloat. 

"Can I at least get a kiss?" He pouted softly, his lips glistening in the mid-afternoon sun, begging to be bitten. 

"If you promise you'll be good," you smirked as you scratched your nails from one end of his shoulders to the other. 

He scoffed in offense. "'Course. What do ya take me for?" 

You laughed softly, leaning in to rest your forehead against his. "Make it a good one, Styles," you whispered. 

He brushed his nose, just once, down the bridge of your own, and then his lips encased yours; warm like they always were with an added saltiness from the ocean.  His hand came up to the side of your throat, fingers brushing against the back of your neck as his thumb ran roughly along your jaw. His tongue tasted like strawberries when he gracefully slipped it against yours, breathing in deeply through his nose as he wrapped his arms tighter around your waist, as if he wanted to absorb every part of you.    

His teeth tugged at your bottom lip before he smoothed his mouth over yours again, repeating the same process as he tasted you fully. He made your head fuzzy with want, feeling like every part of him was ingrained in all of your senses. His hair between your fingers, his taste invading your mouth, his quiet moan as his fingers dug into your lower back, the sunscreen on his skin mixed with the scent of his shampoo, the vision of shiny eyelids whenever your eyes would flutter open before they fell closed in bliss again. Kissing him was maddening and exhilarating because you felt him everywhere, on top of and under every inch of your skin.

You softly bit into his plush lower lip just as you pulled away, breaking away from his insistent mouth to rest your foreheads together once more. Everything was quiet, the world seemingly still apart from your reckless chests panting air into your lungs and the soft push and pull of the oceans current against your waists. 

"I'm really fucking happy we're here," he whispered after a moment, once his breathing was more steady and his grip on your flesh loosed the tiniest bit. 

"Me too," you breathed, feeling a weight lift off your chest that you hadn't particularly noticed before. 

You spent the rest of the afternoon there, going back and forth from your chairs and the ocean, eating fruit and talking, sometimes quietly reading a few pages until one of you got bored and wanted the others attention again. You stayed in the water for a while the last time you went in, drifting in the soft current with your limbs wrapped around Harry. You'd stolen a few more kisses and soft murmurs of affection throughout the day, Harry's hands on some part of your skin the entire time. You didn't head back to get your things until your fingers were pruned and your lips were swollen, the sun just beginning to set behind the house. 

You walked up the path of stairs hand in hand, your towels draped over your shoulders as Harry slung the small bag over his shoulder. The air was starting to get cooler, that familiar breeze pulling against your skin as you made your way back to the house. Harry was quick to follow you into the outdoor shower, his hands holding to your hips as he kissed the back of your shoulder while you giggled, rinsing the sand from your skin under the shower head. 

His chest was warm against your back and you could feel the way he laughed when he sputtered out a mouthful of the shampoo lathered in your hair. You laughed as you turned around and pulled him under the water, rinsing it from his face. He was like a quiet puppy with his eyes closed while you washed his hair for him, his hands gripping to your hips once more. It felt so... domestic. Sweet and subtle in the way he openly showed his affection. 

He was adorable as you both got dressed in comfy clothes, he was playful while you assembled veggies and shrimp on kabob sticks, he was sweet as he grilled them with an arm around your waist to keep you tucked against his side, he was intense as he listened to you talk about your current project while you both ate and sipped on red wine. 

"Speaking of projects," he flicked his eyebrows up suggestively. 

You pulled the rest of the zucchini off your kabob to toss it into your mouth as you looked at him from across the patio table, the sun completely giving way to the moon and crickets. "What about them?" 

"I've been working on some stuff... for my next album." He watched you intently, most likely trying to get a read on your reaction.  You didn't really give him one though, just stared back at him, waiting for him to continue.  "Obviously I want you to be a part of that." 

You wiped your hands with your napkin before you sat back in your chair, not before grabbing your wine glass to take a deep swig of the fruity red he picked out, knowing it was your favorite. 

"What would that look like?" You challenged quietly. 

His eyebrows pulled in. "What do you mean?" 

"What would it look like for us to be together and working on your album?" 

He leaned back in his chair too, similarly grabbing his own wine to finish off the last of the glass. "It would look like I really don't give a fuck what anyone thinks," he replied easily before reaching for the bottle to fill his glass again and doing the same to yours. 

You raised your eyebrows at his response, impressed, a look of surprise gracing your features. "Oh, is that so?" you laughed. 

"Yup," he shrugged as he smiled at you over the top of his wine glass. "I don't really care, love.  I love you and I want you to be a part of it. And not just because I love you. You know you're ridiculously talented." 

You tried to hide your smile from his compliment by taking another sip of wine, admiring the way his hair had dried in soft, wispy curls from the salty air, framing his face perfectly.  

"Thank you," you smiled. "You're not worried of something potentially going wrong?" 

"Nope." 

"You're awfully confident," you mused. 

"I am," he agreed. "We've been apart, and I didn't like it. This is gonna work. I can just... feel it. We're gonna work." 

You pouted a soft smile at him, endeared and liberated by his certainty. "I like you much better like this."

"Like what?" 

"Open. I've never really seen you like this before." 

"Not being open is what fucked everything up, wasn't it?" He waited for your nod before continuing. "So we're gonna be open now." 

"Sounds good," you agreed as you reached across the table to clink your wine glasses together. 

The smile that graced his face was warm and full of adoration, his eyes intent on yours as you sipped your wine. 

"Your turn," he murmured as he watched you place your glass back down on the table. 

"What do you mean?" you laughed. 

"Do you see it working out?" 

His forwardness almost surprised you.  But when you thought about it, this was exactly what you were like together when you were just friends. Unafraid, brazen, open. There was no topic off limits and you never worried about coming across too inquisitive. 

"Yeah, I do," you confirmed. 

He leaned toward you, his hand lifting to tuck some of your hair behind your ear, fingers brushing along your jaw softly. "I like us better like this too." 

A small smile crept onto your lips as you looked at him, his face completely warm and inviting. With a light kiss to the corner of your mouth, he hummed, before going back to his plate. You couldn't take your eyes off him the rest of the night. When he looked away from you, either at the sky or the moon reflecting on the ocean, you craved for his eyes to be back on yours.

You felt a lot of things for Harry over the years. But nothing like this. You wanted every single part of him; his mind, his heart, every inch of his soul. You never wanted anyone more in your life. 

Your heart was pounding wildly in your chest at the thought. You had thought taking it slow was the right course, the right way to go about things. But being here with him, talking the way you had, the openness and vulnerability he showed, all you could think now was what am I waiting for? Maybe that was all you were really waiting for - for it to click.  

You wandered into the kitchen with him with your plates and wine glasses in hand, depositing everything into the counter next to the sink.

"There's another bottle if you wanna open it, love."

He had his back to you, preoccupied with flicking the sink on to wash the few plates you'd used for dinner. The white of his shirt brought out his tan even more, stretching across his broad shoulders yet still tapering down to his narrow waist. You didn't stop yourself when you felt the urge to walk up to him and wrap your arms around him from behind, pressing your chest against his back. A wet hand squeezed your forearm sweetly before returning to the plates, washing them quickly while you clung to him. 

When he turned the water off and grabbed the nearby hand towel, you didn't move, only squeezed his middle tighter before your hands smoothed up his stomach to grip his chest. He stayed still when you pressed a kiss between his shoulder blades, your hot breath seeping through the material of the cotton shirt before it trailed up to his neck. 

You could feel the way his chest expanded against your hands with a deep breath when your lips grazed the top of his spine, kissing his warm skin as you squeezed his chest once more. And then he was twisting in your arms and pulling you closer as he leaned back against the front of the sink. His forehead fell to yours heavily, his hands smoothing down the length of your body to hold tightly to your hips. His breath was warm and shaky against your lips, so close you could almost taste him. You wanted to taste him.  

So you tilted your head up the slightest bit needed to connect your mouth to his in a light kiss. Not only could you hear his inhale but you could feel it too, a deep straining of his lungs as his warm, wine tasting lips encased yours. You smoothed your hands down his back, only to push them up his sides and across his chest. A soft moan against your lips had you pushing one hand up into his hair, eager to taste as many moans as you could. His grip was so tight, keeping you pinned against him as his tongue dipped into your mouth in a sweet pass. He made fire swirl deep in your belly with every sucking kiss he pulled from you, his lips eagerly tracing yours over and over again.

You were both panting when you kissed his chin, sponging your lips down his jaw until you could press a hot, drawn out kiss to his neck - you knew the spot just below his ear, right next to the hinge of his jaw, was extra sensitive. 

"Fuck," he breathed. His head tilted back further on his neck, his pulse thumping harshly against your mouth.

He pulled you even closer, fingers bruising into the soft flesh of your hips before his hands smoothed down to grip onto your ass. They didn't stay there though, hands flitting up your sides, his thumbs brushing the undersides of your breasts before smoothing back down to your hips again. Just his hands moving across your body, gripping harshly before moving to the next spot, and the taste of his skin on your tongue had you releasing a soft moan into his neck. 

One of his hands came up to cradle the back of your head as he turned his face back to yours, catching your lips in a deep kiss. You couldn't stop yourself from moaning again, leaning your entire body against him as his teeth grazed your bottom lip. 

"I want you," you murmured, barely pulling away enough to get the words out before kissing him again.   

God, he tasted good. He felt good. The breathy moan he released into the kiss had you enamored. 

Your one hand squeezed tightly to his ribs as the other tugged on his hair to pull his head back on his neck, an insistent need to suck soft kisses against his hot skin. He moaned deeply in response, his jaw ticking against your lips when his mouth fell open as he panted. 

"Don't tease me," he whispered, pained and rough, up to the ceiling. 

"I'm not teasing you," you replied immediately, wrapping your arms around his neck as his mouth found yours once more. "I want you so bad," you repeated against his lips.

He practically growled into your mouth as his lips slanted over yours, hot and heavy and needy. He was shuffling you both away from the counter so quickly that you couldn't help but giggle against his lips, your head falling back on your neck as you laughed more. You could feel him laughing against your neck as he blindly walked you both back towards the bedroom. His shoulder thumped against the doorway in the process, a soft oof falling from his lips as you stumbled into the room. 

"You okay?" you cooed into his neck. "Want me to kiss it?"  

He hummed a soft, breathy laugh. "Yeah, love, want you to kiss it." 

His tone was so obvious. And it turned you on, that you could joke and laugh but then switch back to need and lust so quickly. That's what had you dropping to your knees, looking up at him as you kissed his hardening length over his sweats. 

"Fuck," he breathed down at you, his hand caressing your cheek as you untied the drawstring.

He was brushing your hair away from your face as you tugged his pants down, his breathing heavy as you mouthed over his boxer-covered erection. It had been so long since you had him that way, your mouth was watering at the thought of him hot and heavy on your tongue. He released a deep breath when you tugged his boxers down, his cock springing up towards his belly.

He pulled his shirt off just as you licked a broad stripe from his base, drawing it out slowly. His head fell back on his neck just as he dropped his shirt to the ground, a soft grunt mixed with his exhale falling from his lips.

"Please," he whispered as he looked down to you. Your lips hovered over his tip as your hand wrapped around his base, blinking up at him casually. 

You licked over his slit, swirling it over his head before you sucked him into your mouth. The sound he made went straight to your core; a deep, raspy moan that had you clenching around nothing. That was the thing about giving Harry head, he was so vocal. You never had to guess if what you were doing felt good, he was eager to let you know. 

And he liked it messy, that's why you didn't hesitate to let the spit collect on your tongue to wet his length as you bobbed on him, his palms cradling the back of your head the entire time. There wasn't so much pressure as it was a gentle guide, following your pace and encouraging you to keep going. You were quick to take him deeper into your mouth, listening to the way he panted and moaned above you, gliding your tongue over the underside of his length over and over. You suctioned your mouth as much as you could, your hand following the path with a slight twist of your wrist. Your palm was soaked as you stroked him, your mouth drenching him as you sucked him off. A guttural moan pulled from his throat when you took him as deep as you could, holding him there for a few seconds before pulling off with a gasp.

"Killing me," he groaned as he leaned down to grab you under your arms and pull you to your feet.

He was quick to grip the hem of your shirt and pull it over your head, pulling you to him the instant it was off. His chest was burning hot against yours, soft skin contrasting against hard muscle. He was pushing your sweatpants down as his mouth slanted over yours, his tongue slipping into your mouth easily. A quick turn and you were being laid back on the oversized bed with Harry hovering above you, one of your sweatpant legs still hooked to your ankle.

"How am I killing you?" you giggled as you stretched your arms up over your head. "Thought you liked that, H."

"I fucking do, you menace." He licked into your mouth only once before kissing down your jaw, sucking sweet kisses into your neck and chest. "Like it too much."  

Your sternum rose and fell roughly when his mouth connected with your nipple, his tongue flicking over the hardened bud before he sucked, teeth scraping over you. Every move he made, every hum and moan that slipped up his throat, had your stomach twisting and your core fluttering. You could feel how wet you were, soaking into the cotton that was tucked between your legs.

"Just want a little taste, love." His hands smoothed down your sides as he spoke, fingers roughly gliding over the outsides of your thighs as he kissed and bit down your stomach, stopping only to suck a harsh mark into the meat of your hip.

You couldn't keep still, your hips ticking forward, begging for more contact. Your hands fisted the duvet when he slipped down to the floor, kneeling before you with heavy, lust filled eyes.

"Gonna let me have one, right?" His hands slid down the tops of your thighs to your knees, spreading your legs open as wide as they could go, practically pinning you down to the mattress.

"Yeah," you whispered, your hips rolling up towards his pretty face on their own accord. 

If you had to guess, even in the dim lighting, he could tell how wet your panties were. Judging by the way he inhaled through his nose before his first finger skimmed down your center, a ghost of a touch just to drive you crazy. You moaned lightly when he gripped the cotton at your mound, pulling up just enough for the edges to slip between your lips. Your head tilted back with a gasp as he pulled more, the friction and pressure welcomed against your sensitive skin.  

"Harry," you breathed his name around a whine, needing more.

"God," he swallowed. "Fuckin' love when you say it like that."

He was gripping the panties at your hips then, pulling them down your legs and tossing them next to him with your pants.  His hands were on your knees, spreading you open once more before smoothing up and down your thighs. He leaned in slowly, his mouth attaching to your plush inner thigh, your hips circling slowly with need as he sucked another mark into your sensitive skin. 

When he pulled back, you held your breath, waiting for the moment that his tongue licked into you. But it didn't come, and you tried to be patient, but the more seconds that passed the more antsy you felt, hips arching up on their own accord. And when you could hardly take it anymore, you lifted your head to look down at him, finding him staring at your core intently with his bottom lip tucked between his teeth.

You clenched down at the sight of him quietly marveling at you. 

"So pretty," he murmured, his eyes flicking up to yours. "You have the prettiest cunt I've ever seen." 

You whined softly at the look on his face - eyes full of desire. Your mouth fell open in a silent moan when his finger grazed against your clit. It was so soft your eyelids fluttered at the touch, admiring how Harry pulled his eyes back down to your center to watch the very tip of his first finger, just flitting up and down the length of your clit. It was torture. You needed more, your hips shifting in search of more - any - pressure.   

"So pretty." He sounded like he was saying it to himself, like an inner thought just slipping past his lips without any prompting from his brain. "Fucking... missed you."  

He kissed your inner thigh again, his tongue laving over your soft skin.

"Come on," you breathed out, your chest expanding as you tried to calm your shallow breathing. 

"What do you want?" His voice was muffled against your thigh, lips brushing over your skin with every syllable.  

You whined softly, attempting to push your legs closed around his head. His hands didn't even let you move, keeping your knees spread wide as he sucked another mark, this one closer to the crease of your thigh. You could feel the light smattering of hair that covered his jaw graze against your sensitive skin, a hum coming from his throat as he sucked harshly before realising.  You felt him pull away, no doubt admiring the mark he left. 

"Hm?" he hummed, leaning in to press a soft, wet kiss to your mound. His tongue teased down the crease of your thigh, only to glide back up the opposite side, coming back to kiss your mound again. "Say it, love." 

His hands smoothed up the outsides of your thighs, his biceps tucked under your knees as his hands settled on your hips. He was getting in position, the one you knew he loved - wearing your thighs like a long lost necklace. 

When he puckered his lips to blow a deliberate breath down your slit, you really couldn't take it anymore. 

"Lick my clit," you moaned finally around a gasp as your head tilted back on the mattress. 

You wanted him to dive in, to slather your core in his saliva and suction his mouth to your clit. He knew that, of course - and of course, did the opposite.

The very tip of his tongue traced along the side of your clit, gliding down to circle your entrance, barely licking into you before he was pulling up the other side, purposely missing the most sensitive part of you.

"Harry." You could hear the frustration in your voice, coated around a whine as your hips flexed toward him. 

"Relax," he eased, his thumbs stroking along your hips as he placed a soft kiss to your center. "You know I'll take care of you." 

And before you could even attempt a rebuttal, his warm tongue was on you, licking through your folds at a deafening rate. You couldn't stop the moan from crawling up your throat if you tried, heat rushing over you as he sucked your clit. Your back was arching off the bed, his hands sliding up to grip you tighter at your waist. 

"Oh my god," you moaned. It was so much pleasure all at once. His tongue was lethal, flicking over you again and again.

Your hands found his hair, gripping roughly when his tongue dipped into you. The sounds he made were filthy - grunting into you when he tasted you fully, moaning against your clit when you pulled his hair harder, humming deeply when one of his hands moved from your waist to slip his two middle fingers into you. He curled them deliciously, until you were gasping around a moan while he manipulated assault on your clit.

You lifted your head to peer down at him. And he must have sensed it, because his softly fanned out eyelashes flicked up to you, eyes intense as his brows furrowed deeply.

Your mouth fell open around a moan when the hand still gripping your waist fell beneath the edge of the bed. His grunt was obvious, bicep flexing as he pumped his hard length while he continued to lick into you. There was something so... exhilarating about him stroking himself as he tasted you. 

Your pleasure was his pleasure, and vice versa.    

It was ridiculous really; the way he would build you up first, tease you until you were on the brink of insanity, and then elicit the most intense orgasm from you. He did it so easily. He knew you too well. He memorized exactly what would get you off and he used every ounce of knowledge to his advantage - to either edge you or push you over. Whatever he decided, whatever he was in the mood for.

It was like he was made for you.

That's what had you gasping out your orgasm as your hands gripped his hair even tighter, eliciting a deep grunt from his swollen lips. He rode out your high, the circling against your clit slowing in time with the roll of your hips. You tugged on his hair when you couldn't take it, when you were so sensitive that every soft lick of his tongue had shocks rolling up your spine. 

His fingers slowly pulsed against your g spot as he raised his head.

"Want another like this?" His voice was so deep. "I'll give you as many as you want." 

He sucked another kiss to your inner thigh before he leaned back in, his tongue swirling through your folds once more. 

You moaned at the sensation, feeling like your head was going to explode.

"Just..." you trailed off before swallowing, softly pushing his head away once more.

He pressed a kiss to your drenched lips, easing his fingers out of you slowly. Your legs hung off the edge of the bed as he crawled over you, planting wet kisses to your hip, the center of your stomach, the underside of your breast. His arm slid beneath you, wrapping around your waist to pull you up into the center of the bed with him.   

"I love making you come," he murmured as he pulled you closer. 

You pulled him in by the back of his neck, meeting his lips with a hum. The sweet, tangy taste of your orgasm invaded your senses when his tongue slipped against yours, nails digging into his skin at the contact. The hand that was splayed against the center of your back smoothed down until he could grip your hip and pull you closer against him. 

His breathing got heavy when you slipped your hand down from his neck, nails scratching across the skin of his chest and stomach until you could wrap it around his cock. He moaned into your mouth when you pumped him, kissing you deeply anyway. 

You chuckled as you surged forward, effectively pushing his back against the mattress, laying on top of him fully, your thighs straddling his hips.

"What?" he questioned as you dipped down to his neck, licking the light layer of sweat from his skin. 

"You're so good at it," you spoke against his jaw before leaning up to look at the triumphant smile on his face. "You make me come so hard. Every time."   

A smug smile flirted against his lips, but then his mouth was quickly falling into the shape of a perfect O when you reached down to take hold of his length, swiping his tip through your wet folds before easing down onto him. His hands found your hips as you took him - inch by perfect inch. 

"Fuck," you breathed as you slowly rolled your hips closer to his. 

His mouth hung open in awe as you found a slow, deep rhythm, grinding your hips against his so you could feel him in the pit of your stomach. Your hands squeezed the thick muscle of his pecs as callused fingers slid up to squeeze fingerprints into your waist.

And when you lifted up just to slide back down his rock hard length, he met your thrust, his hips enticingly pulsing up into yours. 

You whimpered as your hand slid up the side of his neck before pushing into his hair, grinding over him at a pace that had your core fluttering around him. One of his hands left your waist to wrap around the wrist of the hand in his hair, tugging it down until he could wrap his lips around your first two fingers, his tongue swirling around the digits as he moaned.

There was nothing like having Harry pliant and greedy below you, watching the pleasure creep across his features, the warmth crawl up his chest and neck, leaving a soft pink hue in its wake.

He was addicting.

"Fuck, yeah." His voice came out as a low, raspy timber when your thumb smoothed across his bottom lip. "Just like that."

Everything encouraged you - his face, his hands, his voice, his cock.

His eyebrows creased deeply before he shot up from the mattress, quickly wrapping an arm around your waist to anchor himself as his face tucked into your neck. "So fucking good, love."

"Yeah," you breathed something between a question and an agreement, anything to keep him talking. One of your arms wrapped around his shoulders as the other gripped his hair.

"Feel so fuckin' good on me," he choked back a moan as his grip urged you to roll your hips into his. "You're so fucking warm." His lips suctioned to your neck, just below your ear. "And wet. Fucking drenching me, darling."

You pulled your lips into your mouth around a moan as his hips flexed into yours. It was like he was defying gravity, sitting straight up with his arms wrapped around you in a vice grip. His hands found your hips once more, guiding you down onto his cock again and again. You couldn't wrap your fuzzy mind around it. All you knew was that he felt good. He felt so fucking good.  

You whined as you sunk into him more, every inch of your body pressed to his.

"You're so deep." The words slipped past your lips in one full, shaky exhale.

"Can feel me in your stomach, yeah?"  His voice was practically dripping in arousal. You could hear it in every syllable - how turned on he was, how turned on you made him.  

"Yeah," you whined. "So... full." 

His grunt was so sexy, his hips flexing into yours even more. And then he moved so quickly again, one of his arms wrapped ridiculously tight around you as he practically fell on top of you. His hands were cupping your neck as soon as his weight pressed your back into the mattress, his hips pushing you even further into the plush bedding. 

"Love filling you. Take me so good, love. You're so fucking good," he babbled as his hips found a slow, digging rhythm. 

And then it was long, hard thrusts into you, the sound of every smack of his body meeting yours mixing with your moans. You could feel the way you pulsed around him, your body simultaneously trying to pull him in and push him away. One of his hands grappled for your thigh, pulling your knee higher on his hip as he pistoned into you at an ungodly rate. You were clamping down on him so tightly, your name slipping from his lips as your nails dug into his shoulder blades. 

"Fuck," he groaned as his hips stuttered. "I'll never get enough of you." 

"Don't stop," you urged, your pelvis arching up to get him to keep moving. "Fuck me," you breathed, the demand completely laced with a wonton lust. 

He groaned in response, his fingers digging tighter into the meat of your thigh, spreading you open even more. Your groin had a welcomed ache from the stretch, your core spasming around his length as he fucked into you. 

His mouth hung open, pants and grunts passing his lips every few seconds. The cross of his necklace stuck to your chest when he leaned in to kiss you, his lips smoothing over yours with a moan as his hips slapped into yours. 

"You're gonna make me come," he spoke roughly against your mouth. 

You bit into his full bottom lip, squeezing your core around him tighter. You were right there, so close, if he just...

"There," you breathed.

His warm breath coated your lips before he was holding his breath completely as he fucked into you harder, aiming for the exact spot that would tip you over again. Your head tilted back against the mattress when he looked down to where you were connected, watching as he pumped himself into you. "Come on," he groaned, the hand on your neck flexing against your sweaty skin. 

Your orgasm rolled up your spine, white hot electricity shooting through your veins as you clamped down on him.   

"Yes. That's it, love." His voice was so deep, urging you to keep going, keep coming. "Feel so fucking good," he practically whined, before he sucked sloppy kisses against the clammy skin of your neck and chest.  

"Harry," you moaned, nothing short of a cry as you absorbed every ounce of pleasure. His pace slowed, carrying you through your orgasm at the most delicious pace. "Please," you begged, wanting -- needing him to come. Needing to feel it, needing to hear it, needing to see the pleasure of his release wash over his features. 

You turned your head in search of his mouth, moaning once you got the taste of his sweet lips.  He fucked into you harder, right on the edge of his orgasm. All he had to do was fall over. 

"Please," you whispered against his mouth as one of your hands pushed up into the back of his hair. You tugged on his roots, pulling his face away from yours as you blinked up at him with blurry vision. Your voice was soft, egging him on. "Want you to come."  

His eyebrows creased deeply as his thrusts became sloppy. "Fuck," he breathed, barely above a whisper. "Fuck, fuck, fuck."   

The curse was repeated in a soft chant that matched the punctuated rhythm of his thrusts. His mouth fell open around a deep moan just as his eyes fluttered before rolling up into his head.  He was quick to blink them open again as his orgasm ripped through him, pounding his hips into yours roughly before he stilled, shooting his cum into the deepest parts of you with a satisfying grunt. 

You couldn't take your eyes off him. Every ounce of pleasure was written all over his face - you literally couldn't peel your eyes away. Your core clenched and milked him for everything he had, until he was a sweaty mess falling on top of you. 

Your nails scratched up and down his slick back when he nuzzled his face into your neck. He shuddered against you as chills no doubtedly ran across his skin with every scratch of your nails. And it was like you sunk further into the mattress with him, welcoming his weight like a heavy blanket, desperately trying to keep your eyes from fluttering closed. 

***

It was the melody that pulled you awake slowly. 

The room was still dark. You weren't sure how long you'd been asleep, but were happy to find it was still the middle of the night. A cool breeze carried the melody into the room from the open door leading out to the balcony. Soft strums of a guitar filtering through the silent night.

You pulled yourself from the bed, bringing the top sheet with you to wrap around your shoulders. His soft humming became more apparent when you reached the door, standing at the opening for a moment to listen. It wasn't anything you'd heard before. Maybe something new he was working on? Regardless, it held a sort of, sad, quality to it, with sparks of hope filtering through the cracks.

His face turned in your direction over his shoulder when you stepped out. His humming stopped but he kept strumming the guitar softly, only slowing the melody minutely.

"Did I wake you?"  

"No," you lied as you stepped up behind him.

Bending down, you placed a soft kiss to his cheek before you wrapped the sheet around his shoulders, cocooning yourself with his warmth. He had slipped a pair of boxers on, the guitar he must have found somewhere in the house lazily propped in his lap. His shoulders were cold against your forearms, but his neck was warm when your lips found his delicate skin, sucking a soft kiss to his pulse point.   

"I like that," you murmured against the skin of his neck, acknowledging the melody. 

"Yeah?" His voice was low, his head tilting to grant you more access. 

You hummed in response, placing soft kisses down his neck and across the top of his shoulder until you could rest your cheek on the cap of his shoulder. "Is it new?" 

He sucked in a deep breath before releasing it slowly. "I've had the lyrics since before... from when we weren't talking." He swallowed thickly. "Thought it was going to sound a certain way. But... something just came to me, right before you came out." He hesitated for a half a second. "Just sounds different now, ya know?"  

You nodded against his shoulder. You had watched the way his ideas would take a life of their own.

He turned his jaw to look at you, smiling softly before stretching his neck to slant his mouth over yours. His lips were slow, completely unhurried as he drank you in. Your fist slid down the bare skin of his chest, pulling the bunched up sheet with you. His lips smoothed over yours perfectly, his breathing the tiniest bit shaky as he kissed you over and over.     

"Take me back to bed," you whispered against his soft lips as your hand trailed down the length of his body until it could slide beneath the guitar. 

***

When you woke up again, it was to the sun poking through the balcony doors windows and a familiar Beach Boys song. You turned away from the harsh rays, burrowing into the sheets more, breathing in the warm musk Harry left behind.  

You rolled out of bed, throwing on his blue button down, smiling at the quirky palm trees printed all over it. He was exactly where you expected him, flipping an omelette in a pan with a pair of tiny grey boxers adorning his narrow hips. He sang along to the chorus of Kokomo as it came through his phone sitting in the center of the counter.   

Aruba, Jamaica, oh I want to take you to

Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama

Key Largo, Montego, baby why don't we go

Oh I want to take you down to Kokomo

We'll get there fast and then we'll take it slow

That's where we want to go, way down in Kokomo

You walked up to him quietly, smiling at him when he noticed you.

"Morning," he spoke easily, leaning towards you when you pressed your front against his side. He kissed you softly, only for a moment, as you smoothed your hand down the center of his back. 

"This song is fitting," you joked. 

He wiggled his eyebrows, doing the tiniest, most endearing shimmy of his shoulders.

You laughed before leaning down to press a kiss to his bicep. "Smells good."  

"Almost done." He kissed your head quickly. "There's coffee." 

You went about your business, fixing your coffee as he slid your omelette onto a nearby plate with toast and avocado already laid out. You followed him outback, both of you with your plates and coffees in hand, heading towards the wicker couch with big, puffy, white cushions nestled away between a few rose bushes in the corner of the yard.  It overlooked the ocean perfectly, the mid morning light shining effervescently. 

"It's too perfect here," you murmured softly as you sipped the warm caffeine. "Makes me never wanna leave." 

"Still have four more days, love," he reasoned before biting into a piece of toast. 

You were quiet for a moment, overlooking the vast beach, absorbing the sunshine, melting into the couch as the breeze caressed your skin. 

"Can come back next year." His jaw ticked softly with the suggestion as he kept his eyes on the ocean. He picked up his own coffee from the small table that sat before you, taking a long sip before he was leaning back against the couch, effectively sitting closer to you. He rested the mug on his thigh, fingers lazily threaded through the handle as his other arm wrapped around your shoulder. You cuddled into his side, welcoming his warmth even with the rays of the sun shining down on you.  

You pressed a kiss to his jaw, an easy show of affection that you never wanted to take for granted again. 

"And the year after," he spoke again after a moment, the smile evident in his voice. "And the year after, and the year after." 

And you smiled against his neck, kissing him once more as you hummed in agreement. 

Yeah, you could do that.

***

Thank you so much for reading my story! It originally was just the first part as a one shot and grew into so much more. I hope you enjoyed it! xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 785 47
❝Why is a nice boy like you doing dirty things in my head? ❞ Warning: ▏This story contains some mature and triggering content [You have been informe...
11.8K 261 13
*Mature Content* One touch got me to curl my toes. One touch got me to go limp. One touch to know that this man was my mate. - Savannah Wise.
129 0 3
A story bout spending the holidays in your hometown, reuniting with your childhood crush and timing not always being on your side.
1M 29.4K 60
*completed* Bonnie and Harry have known each other for years, watching each other get in and out of relationships. But when both become newly single...