sacrifice wedding.. ✔️

By pea_cock_feather

this story is based on friendship and relationships..... and it comes to this.. one girl and a boy... weds fo... More

characters
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
New Characters
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~

~6~

610 67 92
By pea_cock_feather

Rikara went to their room...

Gauri is hell nervous.....Om noticed it...and think to tease her...

O: erm...Gauri...are u nervous..

G: (attitude) what..nervous...thats too me?...never😏

O: ooh...t k..i need a help from you?

G: what ?

O: will you take  my night dress from wardrobe...

G: ok...

She went near to wardrobe....and opened one door ...then took the dress and turned to bumb on Om..

G: (shoked) thum?...why are you standing here..move..

O: no...why should i move...im standing near to my wife na? Thats too on my first night.....

He said it  in husky voice....because of their  proximity...gauri is shivering on nervousness.....Om is enjoying her condition....

G: om...stop it..and move..

O: what you mean by 'stop it' i didn't start anything yet...

Gauri shokingly looked at oms eyes...without their knowledge both fall in eyelock....and Om unknowingly move to kiss her... But he come to sense before kissing her....

Om's pov..

What the hell happening on me?
Why i went to kiss her...and she...she is not  blocking me? Oh god whats going on here....

Pov ends..

Then he hit on gauri's forehead...which brings gauri back to sense....

G: (angry) what are you doing omkara....move away....

By saying this she pushed him...and went to washroom...

Both of them freshenup...
The silence spread in their room..

Om's pov..

Why she is scilent? Is she angry on me? I must say sorry to her on my behaviour...

Gauri's pov

Why he is scilent? Is he angry on me? I must say sorry to him on shouting at him ...

Rikara : sorry..

Both looked at eachother...

Rikara: why you said sorry to me?

Then they laughed ...

O: acha tk..leave it...its late night..lets sleep....

G: haa..but where is my place...

O: arrey sleep in ma bed yaar...

G: then you?

O: hmmm...i will sleep on that recliner..

G:(guilty) no need of that...I'll sleep there ...and you can take your bed...

O: no...you sleep in bed..and i will sleep in that....

G: oye..Mr. SSO...dont act as a hero...ill sleep on recliner...thats final.....

By saying it she went near to recliner....

O: ok Ms.sharma.. Its your wish...and wht is mean by SSO ..

G: STUBBORN SINGH OBEROI😁

O: what? 😳

G: yup...your are stubborn...

O: you na?

He start to chase her....they runned all over the room..and both get tired...

G: ok..stop it om...lets sleep...

O: haa...Good night wify....

G: huh? What?..

O: uffo..im just joking yaar...

G: hmm..then good night hubby...

By saying this she slept....Om feels happy when she called him HUBBY...he thinks about her and slept..

After somtime its heavy rain outside..with thunder storm...om wakes up due to the sound of thunder and rememberd one thing....

FB

One day at their college..its a rainy day with thunder....the class is going on...Aniri is sitting together and shivom sitting infront of them....

A: Ri..relax..im here with you na?

G: im really scared Ani..the sound of this thunder is very scary...

A: uffo..ri just relax yaar..

Shivom noticed the condition of gauri..

S: what happened Gauri...

O: (mocking gauri) arrey shivu..cant u see..this rat is scared on thunder...

Gauri become angry...

G: no im not scared...did you get that Mr: Kadhoos😡

T: whats going on there? Gauri stand up..  Which is the Topic that we r discussing?

G: wo..miss.  that...

T: did you know it?.

G: 😔 no..

T: then getout...

G: miss..

T: i said getout...

Gauri went out to the class...the thunders become more scary..

A: oh no! Guys the thunders are very scary..and gaury is scared on that..we should do something..otherwise she will become ill...

S: what will we do now...?

O: (noisly) shivay whats the time now?

He said it noisly because he want teacher to push him out of the class..

T: omkara? Whats it?

O: miss iam asking time..

T: here im teaching you and you are making me disturbed...getout from here....

Om went outside of the class to see Gauri who closed her ears tightly with hands and standing in knees....om feels guilty....he run near to gauri...and hold her hand...which makes gauri to look at omkara....with her teary eyes..

She stands and hugged omkara due to fear..(as a best frnd)

O: shh...ri..relax ..its just a thunder yaar.....

G: i...im..im scared omkara...

O: no need to scared..me hu na?

Then bell rangs...they broke their hug and stand straight...after the teacher gone shivika came near to them...

A: ri..are you alright?..

G: hmm...

S: why you are this much scared...

G: when im 3 a thunder hits on my house after that im hell scared on thunder.....at night ill go and hug my mom ....

Fb ends..

Omkaras thought broke with a thunder.....

Oms pov..

Oh no..gauri has fear on thunder what will i do now.....

that time a heavy thunder came..which makes gauri jumb from her bed...she closed her ears with hand and closed her eyes tightly ...then cried..

G: moomm..😭

Om went near to her and hugged her tightly....she also hugged him...she is shivering sue to fear.....

O: shh...gauri..dont be scared..im with you ryt?

G: om...om..pls help me im scared....

O: ok...come to bed...i will make you sleep there...

They sit on bed...gairi laid on Om's lap....and om pats her head slowly..which makes her sleep....then he place her in bed..and covered with blanket....then he slept in recliner....
.

..
.

Finally i updated.....i know its a bore chappy.....sorry guyz for late update...i was going through writers block..thats why....
...

Give me your feedback through
Votes and comments...

.my lovelies

fatm90
shrenal123
Jasminearun
blackhellabore
lechuparu
EATABLES
MickyMajhi
ritu_mariam
adhiammululu

And all my dearies...

With love
.pamu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.2K 2.2K 27
Fanfiction of ishqbaaaz. Totally imagined by me. It's the story of 3 girls and their boy bestie and on other hand opposite to them are 3 boys. This s...
13.7K 1.4K 13
Marriage the purest form of relationship. A promise, a power that binds two souls not just for all through their life but also for their next seven l...
559 179 18
URVI SHARMA ~ I'm Packed! Like legit. And what else do you expect from an architecture student who barely sleeps, even if sleeping is her all time fa...
677K 41.7K 38
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...