Powerful Alpha

By TaekookMF

⚠️Do not copy anything from my book! If you would like to do any collaboration let me know first!!! I worked... More

characters
πŸ¦€1
πŸ¦‘2
πŸ™3
🦞4
🐒6
πŸ¦–7
πŸ‰8
🦎9
🦈10
🐳11
🐬12
🐦13
πŸ¦›14
πŸ¦‡15
πŸ•·οΈ16
🐧17
🦑18
πŸ„19
πŸ¦“20
🐼21
🦨 22
🐨 23
πŸ¦₯24
πŸ¦™25
🐐26
🐻27
πŸ’28
🐌29
🦘30
🦒31
🐰32
πŸ‘33
🐣34
🐠35
🐈36
πŸ… 37
🐀38 ~final chapter~

🦐5

10.1K 420 122
By TaekookMF

Taehyung p.o.v

The first thing I felt when I woke up were soft mattress and no pain.
I slowly opened my eyes and looked around, wow I am not in the creepy basement, very surprising.

OH NO, what time is it? I may be late for my shift!!
I quickly looked at the clock and took a deep breath when I saw it's just 5.a.m.

I guess it's time to get up or I will be punished by Jungkook.
I lazily got up from the comfy bed and for the first time after months took a shower.

The hot water ran down my body, it feels amazing to be clean.
I turned off the water and dried myself with a heated towel, they actually have money for those stuff. I feel very broke.

All of sudden the door behind me opened, I quickly covered myself with a towel.

"Hey baby bear, it's just me. How are you feeling?"
Jin asked me and entered the bathroom.

"Ohhh, h-hi Jin, I-I am fine."
He gave me some clothes that he held in his hands. I wore the cozy clothes and came back to Jin.

"Stop stuttering Tae, we are friends okay?"
I nodded and ran to him hugging him.
He of course hugged back and even kissed my forehead.

"Thank you Jin, for helping me and not leaving me alone."

"This what friends are for."
We smiled at each other and finally released from the hug.

"Let's go now, we need to make breakfast. Jimin is already waiting for us."

"Ohhhhh Jiminie hyung is waiting, than let's go already."
We exit the secret room and walked to the kitchen.

As we came into the kitchen I got attacked by Jimin's hugs and kisses.
"Jiminie hyung stop!!"
I giggled, he finally let go of me and smiled.

"How are you feeling baby bear?"

"Much better, thank you for helping me with Jinnie hyung."
We all gave a group hug before Jim spoke.

"Let's make breakfast before the alpha will wake up."

"What should we make?"
I asked them.

"Banana waffles!"
Wow he is such a scary guy but loves banana waffles.

"Okay I will make it, so he will not complain I am not doing anything."
Jin and Jimin nodded, going to deal with other stuff.

Okay let's begin with the baking, lucky I know how to make waffles.
It took me around 20 minutes till everything was ready to be served.

I took the plate to Jungkook's room, it will be a lie if I will say I wasn't scared.
My hands were shaking while carrying this plate all the way to his room.

I knocked on the door but he didn't answer, I knocked again hoping for a "yes you can come in." But still no response.

I took a risk and opened the door to only see broken glass everywhere and an angry Jungkook with bleeding fists.
"What are you doing here?!?!"
He shouted sitting on the bed holding his hair.

"I-I c-came to give y-yo-you brea-breakfast."
I whispered softly. I haven't seen him this way, what happened?

"I am not hungry, go away!"
He pointed to the door with his finger, not even facing me.

"B-but you ha-have t-to ea-"

"I SAID GO AWAY!!!"

"Stop shouting for god's sake!"
I shouted back, oh no no no no, I shouted at him!!!! He is going to murder me.

He looked at me with the most scary face that I have ever seen. Not even in my worst nightmares. He started to approach me while clinching his fists, I am a dead meat.

"Jun- Alpha, I didn't mean to s-shout at you, I-I am s-so-sorry. Please eat som-something."
I stuttered out, not daring to look at him.

He finally approach me and lifted my chin up, I faced his red glowing eyes. Wow he is really a handsome man but more than that he is a real butthole.

"Do you want me to repeat myself omega?!?"
He asked darkly.

"A-atleast let me t-take care of you wounds."

"I can take care of myself, I don't need a help from someone like you!" He spitted out, looking at me in disbelief.

"By someone like me you mean an omega right? Well let me tell you that we are amazing healers and stop being so suborn.
I am going to bring the aid kit and you wait here!" Before he could protest I went out of the room, leave a Jungshook behind me.

If you ask me from where  all this sas came from? Well, I HAVE NO FREAKING IDEA!
I hope he is not going to stun me when I will come back.

I quickly took the bandages and went back to Jungkook's room.

Jungkook p.o.v

Wow! That was H.O.T I won't lie I like this side of Taehyung. Aishhhh why  am I even calling him hot? You hate him Jungkook.

I set back on the bed waiting for this omega to comeback. As I set on the bed the door opened with a shaking Taehyung coming towards me.

"Come on, do your job before I regret it!"
I said and he immediately started to heal me.
When he touched my hand I felt like an electric tingle rushing through my body.
What was that? Did Taehyung feel the same thing?

"A-am Alpha, what happened to you? W-why ar-are you bleeding."
He asked sounding worried.

"Why do you care?!?"
Ahhhhhhhhh stupid Jungkook, I facepalm myself.

"It's just t-th-"

"Do you really want to know?"
He looked at me and nodded, his soft hair bouncing on his face.

"Well, it's all because of John."
I honestly said.

"Y-yo-you mean yo-your boyfriend?'

"Now my EX BOYFRIEND, I don't want to see fucked up face anymore!!"
I got angry, just thinking about him makes me want to punch every item that I see.

"D-don't curse, it's not nice!"
Wow, how innocent is he?

"Okay?"
Not going to happen!

"What happened between you two?"
He asked curiously.

"Well, let's say that he is a real golden digger, all the money that I gave him was actually for his 'real' lover."
I rolled my eyes.

"Wow, I am so sorry to hear t-this. B-but don't ge-get angry because of him. He probably doesn't deserve y-your an-anger."
He finished to bandage my hands and got up from the bed.

"I will go n-now a-alpha. I n-need to help Jin with th-the cooking."
He bowed and exit the door.

I looked down at my now bandaged hands and cracked into a small smile. Wait, why am I even smiling? Nevermind I still hate him and his existence, just wait Taehyung, just wait...

H-hello schnitzels 🐺🦑🐙🗿🌿🌺

I-I ahhhh 😅😞😭 I AM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING.
I KNOW I PROMISED TO UPDATE MOTE BUT I SIMPLY COULDN'T!!!

I wanted this chapter to be amazing, so it took me some time to come up with something interesting.

Pls 🥺🥺🥺 forgive your author!!!

A-anyways I hope you liked this chapter, I worked hard on it. Though I am working hard on every chapter!

Make sure to love yourself and stay healthy and strong 😘
Thank you for your support and love 💕

Meme time ⏰😎

You liked this chapter right? 🙈
Just kidding, it's okay if you didn't like it 🤗

So trueeeeeeeee

My affection for you 😘💖

See you next time 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 11.7K 73
My name is Yuu. I'm a very important figure in my society since I'm the next Alpha leader of my pack. But you know what the problem is? I'm a girl, a...
1.2M 66.8K 50
As a male omega, the rarest and most desired kind of werewolves, Kim Taehyung has grown up in the shadows, hiding his true identity by taking scent s...
277K 16.3K 44
"Look me in the eyes, Delta," I demand. His eyes open just slightly. My mouth turns dry and my hand loosens its grip on his chin. His wolf cries, "Al...
3.2M 193K 94
In which Kim Taehyung is 24 and living his best normal human life not knowing he is actually a male omega. Until he picks up his cousin, Park Jisung...