Angel Academy

بواسطة Antusama

"Rebels don't only exist in human world,darling.They exist in the heavens too." "Welcome to Angel Academy!" S... المزيد

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 14

915 87 17
بواسطة Antusama

After four days of intense training and studying the angels were sent to earth to protect the humans.

Sora was already exhausted by the training on magic,flying and fighting but thinking about that she would have to be with Taehyung for a whole month exhausted her more.

After a short speech from Angel Noel in the morning they were sent to the houses of the people they will protect.

Taehyung was on cloud nine when they came to the address they were given.He was smiling ear to ear.He even tried to annoy Sora a few times on the way but Sora just glared at him.She is still very angry at him and he still doesn't know why she's angry.

They came to the house of Jihee and Jihoon in the morning.Jihee is the future scientist that Sora is supposed to protect and Jihoon is the future neurologist that Taehyung is supposed to protect.They are twins.They live in a small and homey duplex in Gwangju with their parents.Both Jihee and Jihoon are really cute.Jihee seems to be really calm and collected.She is the elder twin.That's why she tries to be a more mature.From what Sora saw today Jihee is really quiet,calm and likes studying.On the other hand Jihoo is a bit of a brat.He is always up to something.But he also like studying.

Sora and Taehyung had to stay with Jihee and Jihoon the whole day.Jihee and Jihoon's daily activities are a bit different.So Taehyung and Sora didn't get time to interact the whole day.Sora is happy about that.And no evil spirit or devil tried anything today.That's fair because its only the first day.

Taehyung and Sora met again in the evening when both Jihee and Jihoon were done with their daily activities.Sora just rolled her eyes whenever he tried to start a conversation.After their dinner thankfully Jihee went to her room to study.Sora followed her in without even glancing at Taehyung.At this rate Taehyung was feeling sad.He didn't yet know what he did wrong.And on top of that Jihoon can't sit still.Because of him Taehyung had to roam around so many places.He is exhausted.

Sora is currently sitting on a corner of Jihee's bed.Jihee's room is really cute and cozy.It is full of different books of science.Jihee is sitting at her study table and studying hard.Sora smiled seeing how cute Jihee looked when she concentrated on her studies.Sora noticed that she also has a habit of fixing her glasses every five minutes or so.That habit is also so cute.Sora sees her shadow on Jihee.She is just like her.

Suddenly Taehyung popped into Sora's mind.She immediately sighed.Ignoring him is so hard.Its almost impossible after that night.But she doesn't think that action even bothered Taehyung a bit.Kissing wasn't a big deal for him.But for her it was her first.Because of it she thought something was starting between the two of them.After that night she thought Taehyung was opening up to her a bit.Maybe Taehyung wasn't as bad as he shows but no.....she probably is like all the other girls in the academy to him.No one special.

"I hate you!!!"Sora shouted unknowingly.

She was a bit too loud.Jihee heard that and turned around to see what was up.Sora but her tongue.She isn't supposed to shout that loudly,otherwise humans might hear her.

After Jihee made sure there was no one else in her room she assumed she heard wrong.She just shrugged and went back to studying.Sora eased up again.Sora decided not to think about Taehyung any more.Or else she might do something like this again.

Jihee studied for hours.After she was finally done she washed up and went to
bed after turning the lights off.After making sure Jihee was sleeping Sora stood up and went towards Jihee.Jihee moves around a lot on sleep.Sora fixed her blanket and smiled at the sleeping Jihee.Then Sora went to the small balcony of her room.Sora can finally rest a bit now.

Sora stood in the balcony and looked outside.All the lights of the room were off except only one table lamp.The balcony was lit by only moonlight.Sora could see the streets and houses of the neighborhood.Its really late at night so there was no one outside.It was so peaceful.Soft breeze was blowing.Sora felt so peaceful.

Sora closed her eyes to feel the breeze.

Ah,so nice.

Her peace got thrown out of the window as soon as she heard the door of Jihee's room creak.Jihee had closed the door from inside.That means the door is opened by magic.That could only mean one thing.

Sora opened her eyes and sighed.

Taehyung is here.

Sora didn't even turn around to make sure.She heard the door being locked and footsteps approaching her.Soon Taehyung was right behind her and whispered in her ears,"Hello there,Sora."

Sora sighed,"Angel Taehyung,aren't you supposed to be with Jihoon?Why are you here?"

Taehyung came and stood beside Sora.Sora could see him now.There wasn't too much light.Only moonlight was falling on him.Sora looked at him and then quickly looked away.

He looks so handsome.

Sora's heart was beating faster.Something about the whole situation with Taehyung,darkness and soft breeze made her heart beat really fast.But she didn't show it.There is no use of it anyway.He doesn't care.

"That brat kept roaming around the whole day.He didn't sit still for a single damn second.He's finally asleep.I can finally take a break,"Taehyung said.

"Take a break in Jihoon's room,Angel Taehyung.He might be in danger."

"He's gonna be okay,"Taehyung said.

"But this is still not right..you should be with him 24/7.Please go back to his room,Angel Taehyung.Or else only God knows what might happen to him.."

"Nothing will happen.And I'm pretty sure no devil would come towards a brat like him.He's already a huge brat."

Sora chuckled,"Just like you?Maybe you should take this experience as a chance to change yourself.After being with Jihoon you would probably know how much you annoy the people around you.."

Taehyung was listening to her rant the whole time without saying anything.He just kept looking at her while leaning against the railing and crossing his arms.He then finally asked seriously,completely cutting her off,

"Why are you avoiding me,Sora?"

Sora stopped whatever she was saying and then said,"I am not.I don't actually associate myself with you so.."

Taehyung suddenly chuckled and tilted his head a bit being really amused,

"You don't want to associate yourself with me?Even after what happened that night?"

His question shocked Sora so she looked straight at him.He was looking at her with an amused expression.He looks like he isn't buying any of Sora's excuses.And his expression wasn't helping Sora.It was a huge problem,Sora couldn't think straight because it looked like he was staring right into her soul.

As if Taehyung could understand what was going on,he changed the topic,"So how long are you going to continue to ignore me?"

"I'm not ignoring you..I'm just trying to distance myself from trouble."

"And Why are you doing that?I know you are angry at me because of something.Tell me what I did."

"There's nothing as such.."Sora said and felt bad for lying.She didn't want to feel embarrassed in front of him.She feels so sorry.

What else do I say to him?I got jealous because you complimented my friend?

Taehyung narrowed his eyes,"Tell me honestly.."Taehyung then suddenly stood up straight and walked towards Sora.Sora widened her eyes.Sora was leaning against the railing on the other side.The balcony was small so it took Taehyung only a few steps to come right in front of her,"Tell me what is up with you.."He said and he was about to put both of his hands on the railing beside Sora and trap her in but before he could they both heard someone's voice coming from distance.

"Angel Sora!!"

That voice made Taehyung stop and mutter,"Why does that annoying voice sound so familiar?"

Both Sora and Taehyung turned to the source of the sound.Taehyung gritted his teeth when he saw the person who was calling Sora flying towards them with his huge black wings.Sora smiled.She felt so happy that he came right at this moment and stopped whatever Taehyung was trying to do.She smiled ear to ear.

When the creature came right in front of her by flying she exclaimed seeing him,"Devil Yito!!"

Yito smiled and stood still outside of the balcony using his wings while holding the railing with his hands,"Hello,Angel Sora!"

"Way to ruin a mood,"Taehyung 'mumbled' and both Sora and Yito heard it.Yito rolled his eyes.

"What're you even doing here?Do you not have any other job beside ruining people's days?"Taehyung asked,not hiding how annoyed he is.

Yito didn't look at him and kept smiling at Sora,"Angel Sora,I came nearby to work.Then I heard you are here.So I thought about dropping by and saying hello."

"You did well!"Sora said and smiled.

"Work?"Taehyung scoffed,"By work you mean luring innocent children in to darkness?Ruining the earth's future?"

Yito now looked at Taehyung and said,"Yes.That's my duty.At least I fulfill it without being a huge fucking jerk about it."

Before Taehyung could say anything Sora chimes in and told Yito,"Don't mind him.He is just tired."

Yito looked at Sora and smiled,"I feel said for you,Angel Sora,It must be so hard to be stuck with this annoying ass brat for one whole month."

Taehyung scoffed.

Sora smiled,"It kind of is but we can't help it."

Taehyung widened his eyes and turned to Sora.Why is she embarrassing him in front of that loser?

Sora pretended that she did not see that.Suddenly a mischievous plan came in her mind and she smiled widely at Yito,shocking Taehyung again because she doesn't smile like that to him.

"I'm so happy that you came to visit,Devil Yito!"Sora said.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows.

Sora ignored it again and kept smiling at Yito.

"Aww,that's so cute.Then I would try to visit more often.Being here with him must be exhausting,"Yito said.

Sora nodded and smiled.

Taehyung frowned this time.What are these two doing?What has gotten in to Sora?It's getting him so angry.

I mean..I'm standing right here?

Taehyung then gritted his teeth and looked at Yito,"No,you are not visiting often.In fact you are not visiting ever.I don't want any nuisance."

Yito looked at Taehyung and smirked,"I don't care."

Taehyung was fuming right now.It looked like he would actually hit Yito any given moment.Sora saw it and she needed to do something before Taehyung actually ends up killing Yito.

Sora forced a smile to Yito,"Devil Yito,it is late.You must be tired..why don't you get going?"

Yito nodded and then he was about to come closer to Sora and hug her.But right then Taehyung put one of his hands on the railing in front of Sora so Yito doesn't get to hug her or even touch her.His hand was working as a barrier between Sora and Yito.Then Taehyung smiled before putting his other palm on Yito's confused face and pushing his away with a lot of force.That made Yito's hand loosen from the railing and him falling down.

Sora covered her mouth in shock and looked down to see what happened to Yito.Whatever happened was so sudden she didn't know what she should do.She should never underestimate Taehyung or let her guard down.He's always gonna do something unpredictable.

Even though Yito fell down after a while he managed to balance and get back on his wings and fly.Yito flew up and glared at Taehyung.Taehyung smirked at him and waved his hands like an innocent child at Yito.He even shouted to Yito while he was flying away.

"Bye bye,loser!"

Yito just turned around and glared at him before continuing to fly away.

After he was out of sight,Taehyung turned to Sora.Sora frowned.

"Why did you push him,Angel Taehyung?What if he actually fell?"Sora asked.

Taehyung didn't even answer to that.He looked at Sora and said,"I thought I told you to stay away from devils.But you are over here asking them to come and visit.Why are you doing this?"

Sora smiled.She got an idea.She knows the result of it might not be good.But it might be worth a try.Sora looked at Taehyung.

It's pay back time.

Taehyung was a bit surprised to see her smiling so suddenly.Because he thought she was going to nag at him for being rude to Yito.

Sora started,"Why should I stay away from him?He has such a nice soul.In fact he also has such a good looking face,smile and beautiful long blonde hair.My eyes are blessed every time I see him."

Taehyung didn't say anything.It looked like he was thinking about something.Sora was a bit disappointed.She wanted to get a reaction out of him.But he didn't say anything for a long while.Sora sighed and said,"You should go back to Jihoon's room now.It's been a long day."

Sora then stepped in to Jihee's room thinking about if she made Taehyung said about something.Maybe she shouldn't have said it.He already doesn't like Yito.She just made him dislike him even more.

She walked a few steps thinking about these in Jihee's room.Then suddenly something happened that made her snap out of her thoughts.She was suddenly pulled back and pinned against the wall of Jihee's room.This sudden action surprised her.Taehyung was standing in front of her wearing a very scary expression.His both hands were on the wall beside her trapping her and he was dangerously close to her.

Sora was shocked and intimidated.Her mind was going blank because he was so close to her.

"Tae..Tae..hyung..What're you do..ing?"Sora asked looking away from his eyes.She just couldn't handle looking in his eyes.

Taehyung smirked,"So if you were jealous you could've just said so."

Sora widened her eyes.Taehyung figures it out,didn't he?That's what he was thinking about that a few moments ago.Sora feels so embarrassed.She is sure her cheeks are turning red.

Taehyung continued,"I was over here wondering what I did to make you this angry at me for a whole week.Do you know how frustrated and sad I felt when you ignored me without giving me any reason?"

Sora didn't say anything.Her heart was racing.

Taehyung continued,"You could've just told me that you didn't like me talking about your friend.I didn't even mean it.But what do you do?You ignore me for a whole damn week and then act all sweet with a bastard right in front of me..even after we kissed!"

Sora's heart skipped a beat when he mentioned the kiss.Her cheek was getting redder.

She finally said,"That wasn't a kiss though.That was an accident."

Taehyung got quiet again.Sora looked at him.He was staring at her.His expression was getting scarier but he didn't say anything.

"What?Why are you so quiet?"Sora asked.

Taehyung suddenly laughed out of the blue.Sora raised her brows.His laugh sounded scary.He was definitely cooking something.

"An accident?"Taehyung asked while laughing,"It was an accident?"

Sora was so confused.What is happening to him?

Taehyung stopped laughing suddenly and looked all serious,"Do you know how much you pissed me off with that sentence?"

Sora didn't know what to say.Should she say sorry?Before she could think Taehyung chuckled and something scarier.

"You've been a very bad girl this whole week.You need punishment.And hopefully after this punishment you will know what is an accident and what is not an accident."

"What?.."

Before Sora could finish Taehyung slammed his lips on hers.Sora widened her eyes.She couldn't even process what was happening.Her heart was about to jump out.Her mind wasn't working.

That peck lasted for like a few seconds then Taehyung looked at her eyes and said,"This one is for ignoring me."

Then he slammed his lips on her again.Sora couldn't even move.She yet couldn't process anything,

After a few seconds Taehyung looked at her and said,"This one is for making me jealous."

He again slammed his lips on hers.After pulling back Taehyung smirked seeing her expression and said,"This one was for hurting me so much."

Then he slowly cupped her cheek and kissed her again.This time it lasted for way longer.Sora was still frozen and unable to process whatever was happening.But one thing was for sure,Taehyung wasn't trying to hurt her.He was just trying to express his feelings.He was genuinely sad by her actions.

After that long and passionate kiss Taehyung finally pulled away and looked at Sora's eyes and finally said,"Any of it wasn't an accident.I hope you got it by now."

Taehyung slowly moved away from her and released her from the trap.He chuckled seeing her red cheeks and frozen form.She was looking at everything but him.He found it so cute and innocent.

"Do you have nothing to say?"Taehyung asked while smiling.

"I..You..you said it was a punishment,right?What kind of punishment was it?"Sora asked.Her mind still wasn't working properly after what happened.She didn't know what she was saying.

Taehyung smirked,"Why wasn't it enough?You want more?Okay then.."He said and lifted both of his hands,took a step and was about to trap Sora against the wall agin.

Sora held his shoulder and stopped his in a swift motion.She can't handle any more of it now,"No,I'm good."

Taehyung lowered his hands and said,"You're good?"

"No,I'm not.."Sora said.

"So you're not good?You want more?"Taehyung asked.

"No..no..I'm good.."Sora said.

"Oh..if you're good..I can do more,right?"Taehyung asked while chuckling.

"Nononono!"Sora said.

Taehyung chuckled.It's so fun to tease her.She's just so cute.

"You know what,Taehyung?You stat here and take care of Jihee tonight.I will go to Jihoon.And don't you dare come there.Or..or.."Sora said and searched for words.

"Or?"Taehyung asked,smiling.

"I will complain to Angel Noel about you!"Sora said.

"Complain about what?That I kissed you?Four times?"Taehyung asked.

Sora thought for a while and Taehyung chuckled.

"I don't know yet but I would.So,don't come,"Sora said and walked away.Before walking out of the room she again shouted,"Don't you dare come."

Then she closed the door and left.

Taehyung stood there and smiled lovingly thinking about her.

This girl just makes me crazy.

____________________________
A/N:I'm so bad at this😭😭

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

894K 56.6K 82
Seven fallen angels incapable of falling in love. One girl that can keep them from spiraling into darkness. Used to waiting on others to make a deci...
25.1K 3.3K 37
|fetus writing alert| This is the story of a young Indian girl who ended up in South Korea to meet her bias and her favourite boy band- BTS. But some...
207 14 8
Everybody has a guardian angel, one that protects you when times get tough and shelters you in ways you can never imagine. Tia Rose has seven, and th...
7K 123 20
Just a few BTS x Reader one shots💜 Mostly fluff😊 and angst😖 All stories are original please dont copy 🤧 P.S. I don't do smuts😶 I update whenever...