supernaturals [nct 127 x rea...

נכתב על ידי universaja

עוד

[prolouge.]
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
[59]
[60]
[61]
[62]
[63]
[64]
[65]
[66]
[67]
[68]
[69]
[70]
[71]
[72]
[73]
[74]
[75]
[76]
[77]
[78]
[79]
[80]
[81]
[82]
[83]
[84]
[85]
[86]
[87]
[88]
[89]
[90]
[91]
[92]
[93]
[94]
[95]
[96]
[97]
[98]
[99]
[100]
[101]
[102]
[103]
[104]
[105]
[106]
[107]
[108]
[109]
[110]: The Last Chapter
Ncity Lobby

[37]

4.1K 222 155
נכתב על ידי universaja

c h a p t e r - t h i r t y s e v e n

"Yuta.. you are getting awfully close. C-Can you move away a little more?" You scooted back until a wall finally hit your head. "Yuta-"

"Tch." He tilted his head like a puppy before frowning. Yuta suddenly went back on his seat and crossed his arms like a kid. "If that's what you want."

You batted your eyelids in disbelief.

This guy was literally growling a few seconds ago, how can he act like a child now?

You hesitantly poked his arms. "Are you for real now?"

Yuta ignored you and just rolled his eyes, a little more playful, which made you crack a slight smile.

He actually looks cute doing it and you prefer him being like this; instead of being a flirt whole day.

The both of you were disturbed when your phone started ringing.

You raised your brow curiously to checked who will possibly call you now but before you could even peek, Yuta suddenly threw his arms and grabbed on your phone.

"Yah! Yuta!" You yelled. Yuta simply pushed you by his palm to cover your mouth before answering the ringing phone. "Yuto, gove mo tho phone!"

"Shh." He demanded and put the call into loud speaker. "Yes? Why are you calling Y/N at this hour, Mr. Jung's son?"

Your eyes widened and fought to have the phone back once again but of course, you wouldn't win over this masculine man.

[Uhh.. who's this?]

"Just tell what you're about to say." Yuta scoffed in annoyance.

[Uhm, okay?] You growled in defeat. You surely will be embarassed about this because you're the one who asked the favor yet Yuta's acting like a brat. You can tell his suspecting what's happening in the other line. [Like I'm about to say.. I've got some more information about Y/N's mother.]

The both of you came to a stop. You stop wriggling underneath his hands while Yuta, gladly, let go of you upon hearing the mention of your parents. He turned serious and let you have your phone, now understanding that it's an important matter.

[It says here that Mrs. Lee was left alone after her husband decided to take his own child away, and when everyone was focused about Lee Y/N being lost, that's when she lost her breath.] Sadness went in your direction like a rock being hit. Yuta immediately noticed it and gave you a pat above your head. [That's why this case is still a mystery since my father had told me that they checked the CCTVs and no one went to visit her at that time.]

You nodded in disappointment. "I understand if the intruder remains unknown."

You know them already anyway, you just need proof to take them down.

"Thank you for the information sir, Y/N needs to sleep now." Yuta politely said before ending the call.

You hastily grabbed your phone and frowned to see that he really hang up.

"But-"

"Will you sleep now or will I need to control you to sleep?" He seriously asked.

You have no choice but to voluntarily sleep. You wouldn't want that feeling of floating from your own body once again.

"Tsh, your like my father." You scoffed and slammed the laptop closed while getting back your things. "Good. Night."

"Oh? Where do you think you're going?"

"To.." You trailed off, recalling. "Whose room am I today?"

Yuta smirks proudly. "Mine."

~~~

"Good morning, Y/N-ah!" Donghyuck jumped into Yuta's bed and rested his chin on his palms. "How are you? Were you sick because of the rain?"

"No.." Your raspy voice answered and turned the other side of the bed. "I still want to sleep, get out."

"I'm trying to be sweet," Donghyuck pouted. "Wake up and cuddle with me."

"No way, I don't cuddle with anyone." You groaned, throwing him a pillow and made sure it hit his face even if your eyes are closed. "Go out."

"Does your father not wake you up like this?" Donghyuck asked as soon as the pillow fell off his face.

"Mmm, so stop talking to me." You mumbled.

"Then I'm glad to be the first person to wake you up like this!" Donghyuck suddenly climbed on you and gave cling into you tightly. He nuzzled his head on the pillows beside you and kept on mumbling, "Wake up wake up wake up-"

"Ah! Lee Donghyuck!" You groaned and sat upright, only for him to follow with a pout.

"Lee Y/N." He mocked making you push him lightly only for him to get more closer. "I'm not letting go until you wake up."

"Why do you want me to wake up so bad?" You hissed and threw the blankets off, together with throwing his hands off you.

"I just want to see you awake because when you're sleeping it's boring." He laughed. "Go ahead and eat breakfast, I'm gonna fix the bed."

You stared at him for a minute. "You're being awfully kind, do you have something to ask?"

"Nothing. I just want to see you smile more than glaring at me." Donghyuck shrugged. "Jungwoo hyung told me you're much better when you smile."

Well, this is an early attack.

After doing your routine like usual, you went straight at the living room and the smell of breakfast being cooked made your stomach churn.

While waiting for the dishes to be cooked, you dropped yourself in the couch beside Sicheng.

"What are you doing?" You peeked at his laptop only for him to take away. "Why can't I see it?"

"I- Uhm- You.." Sicheng noticeably gulped.

"That's not allowed for humans," Johnny reasoned while flicking the channel for you.

"Not allowed for humans but you are using human gadgets." You scoffed.

"Hey!" They yelled in sync making you cross your arms.

"I forgot this kid is a brat for a moment." Jungwoo mumbled, making sure you didn't hear it.

"Did I say something wrong? I am spitting facts." Your eyes widened and snapped your head at Sicheng. "Wait.. unless.. you are.. I-is that inappropriate-"

"Yah! No! Of course not! This is.." Sicheng trailed off.

"Breakfast time!" Taeyong informed and you wasted no time and grab a seat. You ended up between Jungwoo and Taeyong who both helped giving plates to each other.

"You seem excited." Jaehyun grinned while eyeing you since you had your seat.

You shrugged and about to speak when Donghyuck came in the place, walking like a cool guy. "Of course, Haechan wakes her up. Who wouldn't be in a good mood when the first thing you see is Lee Donghyuck?"

"Me." Mark snickered earning some stifled grins, except from you who's already scooping some meals.

"I'm in good mood because we're about to eat." You snarled.

"Now, I think I know who really Y/N is." Doyoung blurted out making you raise your brow. "She's pretty, brat, hungry most of the time-"

Your eyes shot open. "Yah!"

"And scary." Taeyong continued while they all release their grins which you found unamusing.

The breakfast went on quietly until you once again spoke, without leaving your eyes on the plate. "So.. I heard from someone that my school will be re-opened soon, shall I?"

Taeyong raised his brow. "You've had other contacts aside from us? Who is it?"

You choked on your food, suddenly regretting you opened this topic. Jungwoo immediately passed you a warm water which you gladly accept. You can still feel their glares digging in your skin though.

"Nope, I meant the internet. I searched about what happened and saw that they'll be open soon." You smiled as bright as possible for Taeyong to buy it and luckily he did.

"Oh.. is that so?" He sighed deeply, it was his turn now not to meet your gaze. "Do you want to go back? We'll let you."

You rested your back. "Actually, I've been thinking about it. I personally don't want to go back but I told myself that if you guys would let me, then I guess I have to do it."

"Are you sure?" Johnny raised his brow. "This is an important matter, Y/N-ah."

"First of all, my class are curious as hell with my life and they might ask me where am I currently staying. You don't want me to expose your home, don't you?" You shrugged as they all released 'ahh's together. "Second, I'm the reason why that school burned-"

"Yah!" You flinched when they all together yelled in sync.

"Who told you that?"
"Is that a human or a supernatural?"
"Who's that person?!"
"Show us!"

"Uhh.. you guys were the one who told me that." You awkwardly grinned. "You told that the hunters followed me until school so they burned-"

"We did?" Taeyong blinked his eyes. "We would never say such things to you."

You raised the sides of your lips repeatedly with a slight glare. They surely forgot about it, huh?

"Whatever. It's all in the past now." You continued eating in hopes that they'd do the same since it's uncomfortable being stared at.

"So.. you'll not go back to school, right?" Donghyuck happily asked.

"Atleast not for now." You looked away. "I want to settle down things first, especially about my mother."

The temperature instantly died down with the mention of it. Their gazes looked around while they awkwardly scoop themselves some food.

You licked your lips and shrugged. They must've been thinking that you don't want to open that topic but to be honest, you don't mind talking about it.

You finally were done eating. You stood up and was about to leave but noticed all of them are.. stucked.

You furrowed your brows and chuckled. "Uhh.. why aren't you guys touching your food?"

"O-Oh," Jungwoo looked away. "We're eating."

You bit your bottom lip and turned your attention once again at them. "Do I need to know something?"

Mark glanced at his brothers and waited for them to say someting but none of them did. He then lightly pushed his plate away.

"Y/N, do you want to know what was Sicheng researching earlier?" He suddenly blurted. Your ears perked and looked at him. "It's about you."

"Me?"

"Your mother died because of poisoning." You gulped dryly upon hearing him.

"Mark, don't." Johnny stood up. "She might not be ready-"

"Tell me what else." You nodded. "I'm alright hearing it all."

"The poison was to aim to kill you but Mrs. Lee was the one who vanished." Mark continued, and you can't help but to continuously gulp your own saliva. "We've called Mr. Jung's son, thanks to Yuta hyung who had his number."

Yuta cleared his throat while you look at him with anticipation. "Mr. Lee tried to.. make you disappear too."

"What?!" Your eyes widened. "My father can't do that-"

"He ran away to kill you, but he couldn't." Yuta gulped continuously. "He can't because he love you."

"You guys must be kidding.." You smirked, tears starting to fill your eyes. "My father raised me well, he can't do that."

"I-I have t-the proof in the l-laptop." Sicheng repeatedly licked his lips. "If you don't want to see it, you can choose not to."

You debated for a few seconds until you decided not to do it instead. You bit your lip and took a step back. "Give me time."

"Y/N," Taeyong stood up. "I-"

"Give me time." You smiled reassuringly. "Just this once, leave me alone."

As soon as you turned your back, tears raced on your cheeks.

You quietly tapped your fingers while blankly staring at the book. You went at the library to clear your mind but it feels like you're just flipping through the pages without understanding the book infront of you.

Frustrated, you shut the book closed and massaged your temples. It's tiring to be like this but you can't help it.

Why would father want to kill me? You messed your hair up and hopelessly looked at shelves infront of you.

Most especially, why does everybody want to get rid of you?

You came to connect the dots now. Your father couldn't take your relatives down because he was out of the scene. And he was out of the scene because..

"He was contemplating wether to kill me or not that time." You brushed your hair up in stress.

If your father told everything what happened, he'll be in jailed. And he doesn't want that of course, because he still has a daughter.

In the middle of your thoughts, you were suddenly reminded of what Lucas said. Something big is bound to happen, and what's that?

Ah, what the hell is happening. You covered your whole face with both of your palms. I just used to live so simple, I didn't expect life can be this complicated.

You were drowning slowly from the overlapping thoughts about everything that has happened when you felt a tap on your shoulder. You raised your brow to see Sicheng standing.

"What do you need?" Sicheng didn't answer and just raised opened his arms in level of his shoulders. "What's that?"

"Guess." He smiled.

You rolled your eyes. "I have no time for your poor games."

"Come closer and you'll know the answer." He shrugged.

You sighed and did it anyway. It's not like it's harmful.

You took two steps close to him and raised your head so you can keep the eye contact. "Now what?"

Without any words that was muttered, he pulled you into a big hug. His right arm steadily wrapped on your back while his other one cradled your head.

A hint of pink crept on your cheeks. You immediately tried pushing him away but that only caused him to hug tighter.

"You need it," Sicheng's deep voice said. "Don't deny it infront of me."

You gave up and buried your face in his chest. He's right. You needed it. And if he didn't do this, you'll actually don't know how to feel better even for a tiny bit.

"I don't understand why." You pulled away and looked to see Sicheng who's anticipating for your next words. "Why does everyone wants to get rid of me? The humans, supernaturals, everyone?"

"But not us." Sicheng smiled. "I know its quite confusing and a sad thought to realize about this, but just remember, you have us."

You sighed heavily and took a step back. Sicheng gladly gave you the personal space you want but kept both of his arms on your sides while slightly bending to keep the eye contact.

"Tell me everything you want to say." Sicheng monotonously said. "I'll listen."

Well, you just hoped you'll be able to say it. His eyes are all on yours and the fact that he's cornering you makes it harder for you to speak.

You cleared your stupid thoughts and looked back into Sicheng's beautiful deep eyes.

"I just don't know if something is wrong with me," You crossed your arms. "I was living quite peaceful for the past seventeen years with the exceptional of poverty but I've came to question myself.. do I really deserve that? I mean, why would everyone hate me? I am utterly confu-- Sicheng? Are you still listening?"

He tilted his head and nodded, staring intently. You rolled your eyes since his actions tell otherwise.

"Yah, I asked you if you're even listening?" Your brows knit.

"No," Sicheng smirked. "I want to feel connected to you."

"Then.." You raise your brow curiously. "How do you do that?"

Sicheng's gaze then went down from your orbs down to your lips and then back once again at your eyes. Your eyes widened and immediately raise your hand to slap him in his arms only for him to successfully catch your wrist.

"There's no way I'm letting someone kiss me again! You bunch of-"

"But you asked me how to do it." Sicheng's smirk grew. "So I shall show you how to feel connected to a supernatural like me, princess."

The door can be heard opening which made Sicheng's attention get changed into the way. You released a long, deep sigh of relief but bit your lip to realize Sicheng hasn't move back from his position.

"Y/N, Winwin," Johnny called.

"Why? Is there a problem?" Asked Sicheng who immediately noticed the the troubled expression.

"The Guide Book has spoken." Johnny hurriedly told.

Both you and Sicheng exchange looks for a matter of seconds until he broke it and pulled you with him. "What does it say?"

Fast enough, the three of you arrived at the living room and you can immediately see the serious tension about the boys. You awkwardly blinked your eyelids when they all looked at you.

"Human, you can read other words right?" Taeil softly asked.

You bit your lip. "I'm not sure. That's just what I see last time."

"Okay, tell us if you see more words." Doyoung stood up and passed Johnny the book. "Show her."

You balled your fist and hid it behind since fear rushed upon you but because Johnny was the one holding it, you had calmed down.

He slowly opened the pages until a few words appear.

You read the given sentence and nodded, "What does the book say in your perspective?" You asked the boys who's waiting in anticipation.

"The Guide Book told us to be prepared. That's all, are there other words?" Jaehyun cleared.

Your eyes widened for a minute before scratching your eyes. Johnny immediately closing the book, worrying that it scares you. "Why? What did it say? Are there more words under?"

"It says otherwise for me," You panted. "It says make them prepared."

Taeyong froze in his spot and the same thing happened to his brothers. The whole place was like being filmed in silence. Taeyong then walked towards you and gently grabbed your chin.

"Y/N-ah.." He whispered, still with fear in his eyes. "Who are you?"

.     .     .     .     .

a/n:

yayyy the plot is almost here. okaayy, i hope you all like it!! nd also stay safe pleaaaseee

also doyoung issa boyfriend material im gonna cry he's babieㅠㅠㅠ

i hope you are happy!!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
215K 10K 22
"Hello?" "Is this Luke?" "Who are you?" "I am your father." In which a girl prank calls an idol by accident.
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...