Izuku x Reader [OmegaVerse] [...

By Naomi123569

this story was originally made by Strxycatto they just aloud me to adopt it. ɪɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ, ᴏᴍᴇɢᴀ'ꜱ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴꜱ... More

-[●]-
[Plz help]

[Important]

183 2 4
By Naomi123569

I'm going to make a couple chapters and post them at the same time. Also I'm trying to figure something's out. Never really adopted a story before so I'm a bit lost. But I thought this would be a fun thing to do. Even though I am working on at least three different stories. But it keeps me busy, I have a lot of free time. Though I need to start using some of that free time to sleep hehe.

Anyway thank you for reading this important...uh...frick.

Author's Note!

Bu bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.3K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
203K 5.4K 68
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
294K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (🐶) after their marriage contract with mikael (🦊) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...
1.2M 41.3K 86
As a Jedi padawan, gaining a Master is like a dream come true. It's one step closer to reaching knighthood, and then to reaching Master. But that dr...