BNHA Chatfic/Story

By tablecorner1294

-DISCONTINUED- ๐Ÿšจโš ๏ธSWEARINGโš ๏ธ๐Ÿšจ ๐Ÿšจโš ๏ธTRIGGER WARNING โš ๏ธ ๐Ÿšจ -mention of eating disorder -child abuse -mention... More

A Purposeful Mistake
When Mineta Finally Gets Expelled
A Morning In 1-A's Dorm
Group Project
His Weekend Visit
A New Theory?
A Double Date??
"Yeah. It's cause I'm gay and insecure."
"W H Y ?"
A Double Date?? And A Scheme??
Operation TodoBaku: Day One
Operation TodoBaku: Day Two
Operation TodoBaku: Day Three
Another Trip??
The Carnival Date
Truth Or Dare...
Vacation: Day One
Vacation: Day Two
OKAY THIS IS KIND OF A RANT!!
Tagged
Vacation: Day Three
Vacation: Day Four-Day Six
Officially on Hold
DISCONTINUED

Operation TodoBaku: Day Four

4.3K 134 337
By tablecorner1294

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️

   In this chapter, it is mentioned that one had an eating disorder. I don't know which eating disorder but I don't wanna look it up cause then I'll be sad it exists. So um. Yeah. Also, a lot of threats were made in this chapter so...Warning.

SATURDAY

TODOROKI'S POV

My alarm went off and I woke up. I didn't sleep very well since I had a nightmare but I fell back asleep. I got up and did my normal routine.

After my run, I got ready for the day and met Hitoshi in the kitchen. He handed me some coffee which I really needed today.

"You look like sh*t. Nightmare?" Hitoshi asked.

"Yeah," I replied before sipping coffee.

He put the coffee into disposable cups so we brought them along on our walk to class. We disposed of them before entering the building. We entered the classroom and talked. Fuyumi was there doing her own thing. Probably updating the grade book or something.

The other students poured in and Mr. Aizawa walked in. He took a seat at his desk and Fuyumi stood up.

"Hello, students. I hope you remembered to check your lockers for the letters," Fuyumi said.

Everyone's eyes went wide. We all collectively forgot.

-No surprise really, but d*mn. We really can't follow rules..-

"I can tell none of you remembered. Please WALK to your lockers and check for letters. Everyone got at least one. Once you get your letters, bring them back BEFORE doing anything else," Fuyumi said emphasizing walk and before.

We all walked out of the class like normal people.

-Now, that is a surprise. 1-A doing something normally.-

I opened my locker and I saw two envelopes with my name on them. I was surprised when Fuyumi said everyone had gotten at least one. I picked up the envelopes and walked back into the classroom. The others kinda rushed in.

"Alright. You can read your letters now. Please do not share anything about your letter. Your classmates have put their trust in you," Fuyumi said. She sat back down at her desk and continued working.

I opened the first letter. The writing was neat and looked like Midoriya's.

(I actually wrote these letters so yeah. I know my handwriting is ugly but some people can't see fonts so I wrote them. Also, if you can't read them or they aren't showing up, after the second letter is a translation.)

  I could tell that letter was from Midoriya. He's the only one who knew exactly what happened to Eri but, I didn't understand what he meant by "I have big shoes to fill."

  -Oh right. He's All Might's son. Duh.-

  I put Midoriya's letter away and opened the second one.

LETTER ONE-TRANSLATION

Dear Todoroki,

     I don't feel like I've been doing enough. My nightmares are always about me failing to save someone. I don't know what to do anymore. Everyone keeps telling me that there's nothing more I can do but wait. I want to become better so, situations like Eri's wont have to wait. I have big shoes to fill and I don't want to disappoint. I'll leave this here, I don't want to go any deeper.

SECOND LETTER-TRANSLATION

Dear Todoroki,

    I have nightmares more often than not. They're usually the same or similar but now, it's become very occasional for you to show up. That's not all, I sometimes randomly get panic attacks. I don't know what sets it off but it's become more frequent. I hate that I'm writing to you but I thought this information was best kept with you.

BACK TO THE STORY!!

  I don't really know who this one if from. I don't recognize the writing or the way it was written. I guess I shouldn't dwell on this. I folded the letter back up and put it back into the envelope. I just waited for everyone else to finish.

MIDORIYA'S POV

  I had gotten 2 letters. Both said Midoriya so Kacchan and Uraraka were off the table. I opened the first one and immediately knew it was Iida's. His handwriting looked like a machine wrote it. I read his then put it back.

  The writing on the second letter was a bit sloppy but it looked nice. I was kinda bummed Todoroki~kun hadn't written me a letter. I felt betrayed a bit. I've always tried to give and it seems like he isn't willing to give anything back..

  Well, maybe he gave it to someone else so he could make more friends? Yeah. That's probably what he did. Plus, Todoroki~kun said himself that he barely ever had nightmares about the League so, maybe he didn't write me a letter since I would've known what would be in the letter? That's valid, too. I should actually read my second letter.

  I didn't actually recognize anything about the letter until I saw the word manly.

   -Kirishima.-

   He wrote me a letter. It was pretty normal, I guess. I expected it to be about Kacchan getting kidnapped and then the other League attacks.

BAKUGO'S POV

  I was surprised to see an envelope fall out of my locker. I really didn't think anyone other than my idiots trusted me. So, it had to be one of them, right?

  (Im not writing this letter. I'm not screwing it up. They have to have perfect writing or ima be mad. Maybe another day.)

Dear Bakugo,

     I don't know what you're expecting me to say but I'm mostly unaffected by the League attacks. Lucky, right? No. Since, my PTSD isn't The League, it's a different form of evil. One I'm unable to specify at the moment. I don't really know what else to say. I'll give you a hint to my identity.

  Frequent Nightmares.

                                       -The Unlucky

  What the f*ck?

   -Okay, so not a BakuSqaud member. They spelled everything correctly. I actually don't know who this is..The Unlucky? B*tch please! We're all unlucky. Frequent Nightmares? Me? Did I write a letter to myself? I hang around my idiots too much. Um? Deku? He was really unlucky. Well, not anymore and I don't think I've heard him say his were frequent....Mind Freak? He doesn't sleep so, it could be because he has nightmares..He was unlucky..No! He's never been with us during an attack...Um..Halfie? Mind Freak said he had more sass in his blood than trauma in his childhood..I still really don't understand it. His dad didn't pay much attention to him and his mother....went crazy..That's where the nightmares would come from right?Frequent? Probably. But he always says he has nightmares about the attacks like 3-7 times a week...I'll ask around later..-

  I looked back to where Halfie was sitting. He was on his phone with his other hand propping his head up. He always looks so f*cking adorable. This isn't fair. Just then I got a text from Deku.

    -I will win Halfie's heart. But if he chooses Deku, I....won't get mad..You can't force love or fight it. I'll be happy for Halfie no matter who he chooses. Unless it's a criminal...Then I'd have to tell him off...-

TODOROKI'S POV

  I just scrolled through my phone. I went to my messages and scrolled through the texts with my father. If they could even be called that. There really weren't many. Suddenly, I see a notification for a message from... Hawks..Ugh.

  -He's like a brother to me. So, yeah I love him like a brother. But I will kill him if he tries to flirt with my family.-

-F*ckin chicken. What did Toya love about you?-

The day went on as usual.

TIMESKIP~

"Yes, Todoroki?" Midnight asked.

"May I be excused for the rest of class?" I asked.

  -If she says no, Hawks is staying out there for an extra 15 minutes.-

"Why?" Midnight asked.

"I have completed all my work and I need to meet with Recovery Girl. She still wants to make sure my eye is alright," I said. I didn't technically lie. Recovery Girl did ask me to come by earlier.

"Sure. Stay out of trouble. If you see Monoma, walk the other way," Midnight warned me.

"Yes," I said. I walked out of the room and down the quiet halls.

-A text? From Hawks...Here we go again..-

-I hate you more and more everyday.-

I made my way to the front of the school. I saw Takami just sitting there like a headless duck.

I walked outside the barrier then took out my I.D. card and swiped it. It beeped and flashed green letting us in.

"So, where do you need to be?" I asked.

"Uh. Um. Lemme check my phone.." Hawks said pulling his phone out. We started walking into the building.

"Oh..." He said.

"What do you mean 'oh' Takami?" I asked with some annoyance clear in my voice.

Either he had the wrong time or the wrong date. Either way, I was gonna strangle him.

"I didn't need to be here for another half hour.." He said rubbing his neck.

"Where do you need to be in half an hour?" I asked. I didn't want to commit murder yet. Well, I did. But I couldn't. I'm supposed to be a hero.

"You-Um. Your P.E. class..?" Hawks' voice cRACKED.

"You're helping with training?" I asked.

"YeAaaaAhhhHh...." Takami said his voice cracking even more.

"Calm down. I'm not going to kill you. Today," I said.

"Phew! Okay. How about I buy lunch then?" Hawks offered. We stopped walking.

"I have to stay on school grounds. And I need to make a trip to Recovery Girl's office," I said.

"We go to Recovery Girl then the cafeteria," Takami suggested.

"You're not taking no for answer?" I asked. I already knew he wouldn't so, I started walking again.

"Yay!" Takami cheered.

We walked through the halls. He was fine most of the time. We talked about old memories and things like that. Of course, more threats were made from both sides. Then we finally arrived at Recovery Girl's office.

I turned towards Hawks, "Stay as still as a statue unless you're spoken to, or I'll turn you into a human candle," I threatened.

He immediately froze.

"Good," I said stepping into the nurse's office.

"Ah! Todoroki, the bruise is still gone I suppose?" She asked.

⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️
Mention of possible eating disorder.

"Yeah. If you don't mind I need to get to lunch now," I said.

"Of course not! Remember to eat some more!" She yelled as I left.

"You still have eating problems?" Takami said and started walking with me again.

OKAY RESUME READING

"You still have egg laying problems?" I retorted.

"Hey! You said you wouldn't bring it up!" Hawks half shouted.

"I'm a notorious liar. You know this," I said.

"Ugh," Takami groaned knowing I was right.

We made it to the cafeteria and everyone stared at Hawks and I as we walked in. Hawks smiled but I continued on walking and he sprinted to catch up. The cafeteria went back to chattering away.

"What do you boys want to eat?" Lunch Rush asked.

"If it puts some meat on his bones, we'll take it. Also, chicken nuggets if you don't mind," Hawks stated.

Lunch Rush came back with a box of chicken nuggets and a bowl of soba.

"Thank you Lunch Rush," I said.

"Thanks," Takami said before putting 2000 yen on the counter.

  (2000 yen is 20 bucks right? Please correct me if I'm wrong!)

Hawks draped his arm over my shoulder and walked with me over to the table with my group and the BakuSquad.

He basically pushed me to sit down beside Bakugo and sat himself on the right side of me.

"Hey kiddos! Hope you don't mind if I sit with you guys," Hawks said.

  "Not at all!"

  "I didn't know you knew Hawks, Todoroki," Sero said.

  "Woah! He's even hotter close up!" Mina exclaimed.

  "Mina, I will turn you into an alien popsicle and feed you to the perverted grape if you ever try to flirt with Hawks," I said with the most stoic expression ever.

  "....." No one said a word at the table.

  "Um. Please tell me you're not jealous.." Mina said.

  "Ew! H*ll no. I just hate him," I exclaimed.

  "You said you considered me a brother like 20 minutes ago!" Hawks exclaimed.

  "That doesn't mean I'm not fighting the urge to stab an icicle through your chest," I said plainly.

  "Ouch. Okay. Rude," Hawks said fake sniffling.

  "Okay, I don't feel safe near Halfie anymore. Someone trade me seats," Bakugo said.

  "You're fine, young man. This is just playful banter between siblings," Hawks said already recovered from my threat.

  "Very violent banter," Hitoshi remarked.

  "Hey! You know how the Todoroki's work! Plus, he's the psychopath here!" Hawks said raising his hands in defense.

  "Don't mind the fact that he's eating his own people either. He's just a cannibalistic chicken," I said digging into my soba.

  "Hey! Look! Chicken nuggets are good!" Hawks exclaimed.

  "Mhm. Call me a psychopath all you want. At least I don't eat my own people," I said.
⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️
Mention of eating problem

  "At least I don't have eating problems," Hawks said.

  I gave him a very dirty glare. He didn't know that the BakuSqaud didn't know that I had eating problems but that wasn't going to stop me.

RESUME READING

  "At least I don't lay eggs," I said.

  "Hey!" Hawks said smacking me upside the head.

  "Uh-oh!" Kyoka said looking away.

  "This will be fun," Hitoshi said smirking.

The BakuSqaud was scared out of their minds. They didn't know what was about to happen. They'd never seen me this aggressive and it was probably scarier that it was with the #2 pro hero.

  Kaminari started shaking a bit. Hitoshi pulled him into a hug and whispered something into his ear. Kaminari blushed big time.

  "Ship!" I shouted.

  "The f*ck?" Bakugo said utterly confused.

  "Young man. Like I said, don't worry. Shoto is only capable of so much damage," Hawks said.

  "You wanna learn how much more damage I am capable of causing?" I asked.

  "You know what, I don't want to be turned into a candle today," Hawks said taking a bite of his chicken nugget.

  "Wise decision," I said.

⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️
Explanation of eating problem. Mention of offing oneself.

  "But, seriously. I'm getting you more food," Takami said before standing up and walking back over to Lunch Rush.

  "Oh, yeah! Eating problems?" Sero asked.

  "More or less I—" I tried to speak before Hawks came back.

  -The f*ck? He left a literal second ago.-

  "Alright, more soba. EAT. IT," Hawks said pushing a new bowl of soba in front of me.

  "Okay. Now these eating problems, please!" Sero shouted.

  "More or less—" I tried again. Nope.

  "He starved himself as a child so now he doesn't build up an appetite and we've been trying to fix it for months now," Hawks said interrupting me.

  "Really, you had to tell it like that?" I questioned.

  "If I didn't say it, then your friends would've. Shinso looked ready to call you out," Takami said.

  "Months? Shouldn't you have been trying since it started?" Bakugo asked.

  "It wasn't a really big problem when it started. Also, this b*tch decided 'let's use fire and blow up a stadium which I know will cause me to severely lose weight'" Hawks said mimicking me from the sports festival.

  "Also, no one saw it as a problem when it started since it was a way to keep his quirk under control," Hawks stated.

   "But now that he can control it, it's become a nuisance?" Mina said trying to understand.

  "Why didn't you just train him properly to use his quirk?" Kaminari asked.

  "Well, everyone kinda thought it was a phase since he did it to stop himself from using his fire, but eventually we figured out that he would've tried to off himself if he didn't do this so, we made an executive decision," Hawks said.

  I was getting a bit uncomfortable. I wouldn't mention it and I wouldn't let anyone know that but, I was. I've always hated talking about myself.

   -I could so definitely stab Takami right now but, I won't.-

  I really hated that we were openly talking about my problems, too.

  "Welp. Your executive decision didn't last. He's tried to off himself here," Momo said exposing my *ss to Takami, the only one in this room fast enough and willing enough to hit me with a food item or just in general.

  "Excuse me. What?!" Takami yelled.

  -Thanks U.A. for being loud f*cks.-

  "He's threatened you throw himself out of windows multiple times, he's tried jumping off his balcony 2-3 times, and he uses his fire even if he knows he's gonna get hurt," Kyoka said counting on her fingers.

  Takami looked at me and I smiled sheepishly before eating more noodles.

  "You are so lucky I don't want to disturb your eating or I would've thrown you across the campus already," Takami stated glaring at me.

   "Then you might've offed me for me," I said.

  He smacked me upside the head again.

  "If you smack me upside the head one more time, I'll personally deliver you to the guy you've been wanting to screw for the past decade," I said glaring at him. He understood my threat. He knew it meant I was gonna murder him. The others didn't understand. Not even my squad knew about Hawks liking Toya.

  "Shoto, I hate you," Takami said covering his face.

  "You're not the only one," I said.

  He smacked my arm this time, "If you say one more bad thing about yourself, I'll stab myself with an icicle," Hawks said.

  "Please do," I said creating an icicle in my right hand. I held it up to him.

  *Bird screeches* "Why do you hate me, Shoto?" Takami screeched.

  "Why should I not?" I asked.

  "Okay, very true but, come on!" Hawks said. I took the icicle under the table and practically jammed it into my left hand. I had activated my fire quirk so it just melted instantly.

  "You guys really are like siblings," Kaminari commented.

  "Sadly," I said.

  "You're so mean, Shoto!" Hawks exclaimed.

  "Yep. You can thank Endeavor," I said eating my noodles.

   "Halfie, are you ok?" Bakugo asked. He was like as far away from me as possible with the table.

   "Yeah, I'm fine. Why?" I asked obliviously.

    "Nothing. You're just being really aggressive and rude as of late," Bakugo said trying to lean further away.

     "I just really hate Hawks," I said.

    Hawks sighed, "I wish you were lying."

    "He isn't?" Kirishima asked.

    "Nope. He's tried hurting me before," Hawks said shaking his head a bit.

   "Wait. What?!" Everyone collectively shouted. Again, UA being loud, no one noticed. Or maybe 1-A was loud. I don't know. Either way thank you for being loud.

  "When he was around 5, I started flirting with his sister so, he took a bunch of crayons and melted them onto my wings," Hawks stated.

  "Halfie, what the f*ck?!" Bakugo exclaimed.

  "What?" I asked.

"You tried to kill someone?!" Bakugo practically screeched.

"For being the son of the now, number one pro here, you sure have attempted murder a lot," Hawks said.

I slurped my noodles. "You wanna add another one?" I asked.

"Nope. I still need to be there to help you with training," Hawks said smiling slyly at me.

    "Wait? You're going to help us with training?" Mina questioned.

    "Yep! That's the entire reason I'm here," Hawks stated before eating a chicken nugget.

"Cool!"

"Awesome!"

The BakuSqaud was pretty excited. Bakugo looked more than annoyed. Momo was excited to get the opportunity to train with the number 2 pro. Kyoka, Hitoshi, and Fumikage didn't have any f*cks to give, and I was looking forward for this day to end.

TIMESKIP~

Lunch had ended and we made our way to the locker rooms. We changed into our gym uniforms before Kirishima and Kaminari started shouting.

"DINO NUGGIES SQUAD!"

At this, Takami came rushing in.

"I heard dino nuggies!" he exclaimed.

"You heard right! We're starting a Dino Nuggies Squad. To join, sign here," Kaminari said handing Hawks a clip board and pointing to a box.

"Kiri and I are the founders. Mina is the secretary, and Sero is our right hand guy," Kaminari started smiling.

Hawks signed his name then turned towards me.

"Sign it," he stated shoving the clip board into my chest.

"Sure, whatever," I said. I took the clip board and the pen and signed my name under his. I also might've wrote sh*tty chicken under Hawks' name with an arrow pointing to his signature...

I passed it off the whoever was next to me. That would be Iida.

Iida started rambling about if he should or shouldn't sign it.

"Iida, just sign it. All you're doing is saying you believe Dino nuggies are delicious," I said.

"I suppose I should then," Iida said.

He didn't realize what I wrote but the others did. They all snorted and kept it to themselves or shared it with each other. But never said anything out loud. The clip board was passed around the changing room and found its way into the girl's locker room as well.

We finally finished with that business and met on the training field.

"As you can probably tell, Hawks has agreed to help train you," Mr. Aizawa said.

"Wait? Fuyumi? Natsuo?" Hawks said spotting them walking up behind Mr. Aizawa.

"Oh yeah, they work here now. Fuyumi is an assistant teacher and Natsuo is a medical intern," I said.

"Geez. You don't have anyone not related to UA now," Hawks said.

"Called it!" Bakugo yelled.

    "I hate you both," I said rolling my eyes.

   Bakugo's entire mood looked like it dropped after my comment.

  -Probably just surprised I talked back or something.-

   "No, you don't," Hawks said taunting me.

   "Be careful Hawks. He's going to turn you into a candle," Natsuo warned.

   "He wouldn't do that in front of his classmates," Hawks said.

   "Yes, he would," Natsu said.

   "Yes, I would," I said in unison with Natsu.

    "Stop with this and start typical quirk training," Mr. Aizawa said before walking off to the little teacher outpost.

   "Yes sir," everyone said before taking a spot.

Again Midoriya and Bakugo were moved away. I distanced myself a bit since I had eaten more today. I started with my ice, per usual.

NO ONE'S POV

  Hawks made his rounds with 1-A. He quite enjoyed talking with the so-called BakuSqaud.

  He tried to flirt with the older Todoroki's when he thought Shoto wasn't looking. The half'n'half hero to be wasn't having any of the winged hero's bullsh*t though. Everytime Hawks tried, ice projectiles were shot his way.

TIMESKIP~

TODOROKI'S POV

Mr. Aizawa took Hawks to the office so he could get an I.D. card meaning he'd be back.

-Lovely. Just lovely.-

We all were walking back to the dorms as a class. I decided to walk with the DekuSqaud today. Everyone was talking and there was my depressed *ss just listening. Well, thinking but pretending I'm listening. I could hear bits and parts of the conversation but I didn't really care enough.

As usual, once I entered the dorms, I left to my room. I didn't really like staying around others that much.

   I changed out of my uniform before I worked on school work, played on my phone, and did whatever else. Eventually I had to go to the dining room for dinner but went straight back to my room again.

   After some time, I opened my balcony door and stepped out. It was sunset now and I loved watching it. It was absolutely beautiful. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. Everything that haunted me just flashed in my mind.

    -No. I can't think about this now. I have to get up and go to the carnival tomorrow.-

   I sighed and walked back into my dorm. I did whatever before going to sleep.

YAOYOROZU'S POV

============================
Chapter 14: Operation TodoBaku: Day Four is complete! I know I missed Midoriya and Mirio's birthday so, happy belated birthday to them. I'll try to make the next chapter even longer. Stay safe and wear a mask!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 40.2K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
398K 19.2K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
203K 5.9K 71
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...