Eddsworld RP book

By Coke-Chan_UwU

Hi! Please read the rules in the beginning! Thank you -Fawn More

๐ŸงกR U L E S๐Ÿงก
EddTord piggy au
Pastel
:)
OwO

B R A I N W A S H E D

76 4 1
By Coke-Chan_UwU

it was a sunny day and the trio decided to go to the magic shop, everyone got something to take home except Tord then he found it. a white fur, black buttons, smiled stitched teddy bear. he felt like he had seen before, so he got. Tord couldn't stop starring at it. the next day he was different he would smile more and talk less, got along with Tom, was polite, and played outside. Then they noticed, Tord took the bear everywhere and talked to it a lot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
455K 31.1K 46
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
559K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 29.9K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...