Soulmates (The Umbrella Acade...

Von x_carolyn_x

(๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฑ ๐จ๐œ) "๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“Ž'๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“๐“‚๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’๐“ˆ" I don't own any characters besides Eleanor :) *slow upd... Mehr

๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’
๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘œ
๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’
๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘œ
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ
authors note
๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜น
๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
small note
-another note-
๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™
๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š
authors note
quick note :)
๐–Š๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–›๐–Š
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–‹๐–Ž๐–‹๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
quick note :)
๐–˜๐–Ž๐–๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–˜๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“

๐–™๐–Š๐–“

6.9K 183 196
Von x_carolyn_x

side note- how did I end up with 23k reads my heart wtffff thank you guys so much i'm so glad you're enjoying the book!! ♥️

before you continue reading, big big trigger warning ahead, I'll let you guys know when it starts and when it ends! be cautious reading ahead

also look at these cuties !! I know the gif sucks i've never made one before though haha

Eleanor awoke with a sharp intake of breath, sitting up and cringing at the dull ache that surrounded her stomach. Because she had the ability to heal, she was healing a little faster than people normally would. So she shook off the pain and sat up fully, looking to her right and seeing Five fast asleep.

His head was resting uncomfortably on the wall, one of his hands gripping the armchair and the other holding, her hand?. She glanced down at their tangled hands and let out a soft sigh, a smile spreading on her face.

She gently shook his shoulders, brushing the hair out from his eyes while softly calling his name, "Five, wake up". With a few moments of her shaking him and calling his name, he finally awoke and quickly sat straighter seeing she was up.

"El, you're awake, are you okay?" He leaned forward desperate to hear she was okay. Her eyes trailed to his shoulder, where crimson red blood soaked the material of his clothing. She was about to question it, before meeting his eyes again and seeing the look of concern he held.

"I'm okay, a little sore but that's expected.. are you okay?" She gazed into his eyes, pupils enlarging as his stared back at hers. She noticed a few bruises lined on his face, and could only imagine she had the same.

"Yeah, i'm okay, I was going to continue on with the whole eye thing but I needed to make sure you were okay.." His words seemed to trail off the longer he looked into her warm green eyes.

His chest began feeling familiarly warm, as her hand softly squeezed his. Five, for a moment, didn't know what to do, stuck in his spot staring at the love of his life. He almost forgot what it was like, to be able to freely look into her beautiful eyes. Her inviting, warm and comforting, green eyes. She began to absentmindedly play with his fingers, causing him to furrow his eyebrows.

"Hey.. Five?" Her small voice sent him sitting straight up in his seat, eyes boring into hers.

"Yes?"

"I love—" Eleanor had been cut off from saying the most important words to them both, Luther barging in the room and interrupting their moment.

"Eleanor, you're okay?" The large and muscular man questioned, staring down at the tiny girl sat upon the bed. His tall form caused the top of his head to brush against the fan hanging from the ceiling, it swaying back and forth sending particles of dust to fall onto the young adults.

The green eyed girl sent him an irritated look brushing the dust from herself, nonetheless sending her brother a grateful smile, "I'm okay Luth, no worries" her soft voice had calmed the two males down. Five, who was gripping the arms of the chair tightly with irritation, relaxed immensely at her words.

Luther trailed his eyes from his sister to Five's arm, staring at the bloodied shoulder he sported and opened his mouth to speak, before the '15' year old cleared his throat interrupting any words or conversations to be said.

"We're going to, get a move on things" Five awkwardly tilted his head back towards Eleanor, hoping his thick headed brother would take the hint.

"Oh, uh, yeah.. I'll speak with you two later" And with that being said, Luther had turned and made his way out from the room, shutting the door and easing up all awkwardness in the room. Eleanor, with the help of Five, sat up and made her way off the bed stretching her limbs lazily.

"Oh! Come, come, I'll take care of this for you, love" She beckoned him over gently towards the bed, seating right next to him. She watched him take his blazer and vest off, then proceed to roll up his sleeve revealing the nasty cut.

"You know, you shouldn't be doing too much right now, you should be resting and waiting to heal" Five advised her with a slight smirk, watching her relax her muscles and gently place her small hand on the wound.

"Uh huh" She mindlessly replied, biting her bottom lip in concentration. She closed her eyes and a blue light began to emit from the tips of her fingers. The wound, she pictured in her head, had been pulling the skin back together vanishing any sorts of blood around it.

He watched her gracefully heal him, seeing the black travel up her veins and definitely noticing her flinch for a moment. He furrowed his eyebrows as he began to rack his eyes all over her face and body, "You know, earlier you really scared me". Only when she hummed in response, did he begin talking again, "I mean it, El, my heart was beating out of my chest the whole night".

Eleanor slowly dropped her hand from his shoulder, lifting her head and meeting his patient green ones. "I know, I'm sorry I didn't mean to worry you" her lips tugged down into a small frown, fingers lightly grazing over his knee.

For a moment he was stunned into silence, remembering how selfless this girl truly was. His heart fluttered, and his expression softened instantly. "No, no, Eleanor don't apologize for getting hurt that was not your fault okay? I was just worried is all, it's been a really long time since we've felt that connection thing again" He explained further, and any guard that he had up with anyone had been brought straight back down.

"I understand, it's been quite weird feeling it again, huh?" He hummed in agreement to her words, watching her slowly take her hand from his knee leaving a cold draft in replacement. "So, what are the plans for today chief?".

"Well, we should be on watch duty for today" He stood to his full height, allowing Eleanor to button up his white shirt then sliding his vest and tie on. After slipping his blazer on, he patiently waited for El to slide her shoes over her feet adjusting the short romper that hugged her small body perfectly. Running her fingers through her short brown hair, she allowed him to zip up the duffle bag that Delores accompanied.

He made his way towards the window, sliding it upwards and placing one of his legs out, before Eleanor interrupted him, "Wait, we're not going through the door? the.. easy way?".

"Uh, less conversation this way" He informed her, causing her to let out a light laugh in amusement. "I mean, unless you want to go that way, if you're hurting I understand.. actually this is stupid, let's go downstairs-"

His rambling was cut short from Eleanor walking over and grabbing his arm gently, "Five, stop, stop, it's okay I was just curious you goober" she giggled at his awe struck expression, lightly pushing him forward to get a move on climbing down.

As the two slowly climbed down the black rusting ladder, they heard Klaus conversing loudly down below while throwing trash bags out from the dumpster. "I'm trying to find whatever...priceless crap was in that priceless box, so that Pogo will get off my ass!".

Five jumped down first, then grabbed Eleanor's small hands and helped her down the steps while speaking to Klaus, "I'd ask what you're up to, Klaus, but then it occurred to me... I don't care".

Eleanor giggled before walking forward to greet her best friend, "Klaus! Hey big bear" she greeted him happily, leaning against Five's shoulder comfortably.

Klaus grinned at the nickname she always used when growing up together, instantly brightening not only his mood but, unbeknownst to Five and Eleanor, Ben smiled contently missing his sister, "Hey! You know, there are easier ways out of the house, buddy?".

"This one involved the least amount of talking" Five shortly explained, before hearing Klaus spark up a conversation with Eleanor and him, muttering underneath his breath, "or so I thought..".

Klaus leaned against the dumpster, holding a flask in his hand as he questioned the two teenagers, "Hey, hey, hey, so... you need any more company today?". Raising the flask to his mouth, he spoke before he tilt it and drank the liquid inside it, "I could, uh.. clear my schedule".

Eleanor and Five shared a look, before the girl turned and raised her eyebrows curiously, "Looks like you got your hands full, Klaus". She eyed the silver flask in his hand, pursing her lips watching as he caught on and began shaking his head.

"Oh, this? No, no, I can do this whenever! I'm just-" His sentence was cut as he fell back into the trash with a thud, glass bottles being hit against each other. " I just misplaced something, that's all". While he was digging around the gross dumpster, Five stared with little amusement gripping the bag slung around his shoulders.

"Oh! found it, thank god" Klaus then popped back up, holding a half eaten bagel in his hand. He then slowly took a bite of it, cringing very obviously while nodding his head towards them, "Delicious..".

Eleanor recoiled kinda disgusted, while Five grew annoyed and grabbed the girls hand beginning to walk away, "I'm done funding your drug habit". Eleanor felt him tighten his grip on her fingers and smiled, hearing Klaus yell in the distance faintly, watching their retreating figures walk towards the van.

"Maybe I just wanna hang out with my brother and best friend! ... not you"

As Five opened the door to the van for her, Eleanor heard klaus cry out once more before they took off,

"¡Mi hermano! I love you! even if you can't love yourself!"

--trigger warning--

Eleanor opened her eyes and her surroundings were not what they were previously, she was stood in a small bedroom, sat on a bed. It smelt of alcohol and laundry, something familiar tugging at her brain. She took in the place, trying to recognize where she was. She knew deep down, she just couldn't think of it.

She felt younger than she is now, just by the things she was wearing. overalls over a cropped shirt, and her hair had fell longer than it was now. Slowly she began to remember, regain memory of where and what this was. Obviously it was a dream, or memory, but of what?

The sound of heavy and loud footsteps pounded on the floor, they sounded fast and eager to get to where she was. The bedroom door creaked open, and the tall 18 year old to come in was enough for her to get pale in the face. She knew where she was, she knew who that was, and she knew the exact memory this was.

His dark brown hair was swept messily to the side, dark brown eyes boring into her confused green. He was thin, not too thin, but had a lanky body a lot taller than her small one. The boy started forward, and suddenly Eleanor began to feel very faint. She knew exactly what was going to happen, having this permanently scarred into her memories.

His movements were fast and sudden, his strong arms pinning her thin ones back as his weighted body kept her stuck down. "My fathers gone.." He muttered, his dark eyes clouding over with toxicity and want.

"What are you doing?! get the hell off me! what's wrong with you?!" Eleanor yelled, body frozen in shock staring at the male. No, they weren't together. More like, he led her on and they were friends with benefits.

She couldn't move; she couldn't breathe. Panic began to overtake her body, and before she got to use the force of her mind to shove him off, he punched her harshly on the side of her head, over and over until she began to feel dizzy, like she was going to pass out. With a whimper, she breathlessly pleaded and begged for him to stop, "Harold, please.. stop".

Eleanor couldn't remember much after that, and she felt blessed everyday that she couldn't. She knew what happened. She knew he knew about her abilities, as before she finally lost consciousness, she caught a mask identical to her siblings hanging off the doorknob. Moments before her eyes closed, he caught sight of her staring at the mask, and lowered himself down by her ear, muttering darkly;

"Night night, number zero"

—trigger warning over!—

"Eleanor! El!" Five desperately called out to the girl, his heart clenching at the sound of her sickened cries and trembles of her body. Finally, after a few moments, she screamed and woke up with a sharp gasp.

Her eyes met Five's and she instinctively wrapped her arms around him curling into his body. His hands clung to her waist, muttering soothing words to her in attempt to calm her down.

The next few hours in the van was filled with Eleanor shaking nonstop and remembering every single detail of what happened to Five.

To say Five was angry, was an understatement. His body trembled with anger and although he was mad, he still kept his arms around her small frame and hadn't planned on letting go ever again.

Five knew one thing, and one thing only.

He was going to kill Harold Jenkins.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

778K 17.6K 178
"๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ,๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ"
376K 6.5K 18
To think you hate someone so much. Finally as time goes on you realize I've loved him this whole time. I do not own any of these characters, you belo...
1M 17.7K 200
I promise if you keep reading my grammar will get better :3 requests:close Finished:๐Ÿ’š Made by:apricot hargreeves ************* If you're fan of noa...
7.1K 128 52
{Five Hargreeves x Reader} You obviously are looking through the eyes of yourself, Y/n (and sometimes Five). I would go through all the tiny details...