The Gate of E.N.D.

By AbbyLe_

When a tragic accident strikes Fairy Tail, Lucy finds herself with a new key. But this key is more powerful a... More

Chapter 1: The Job
Chapter 2: Fighting the Monster
Chapter 3: Taking Natsu Back Home
Chapter 4: Lucy and Gray
Chapter 5: The Details
Chapter 6: The Funeral
Chapter 7: E.N.D.
Chapter 8: An Explanation
Chapter 9: A Plan
Chapter 10: The Mistake
Chapter 11: Setting Off
Chapter 13: The Boat
Chapter 14: Caracole Island
Chapter 15: Infiltrating the Enemy
Chapter 16: The Alvarez Empire
Chapter 17: Carla and Happy
Chapter 18: The Prison
Chapter 19: Carla's Journey
Chapter 20: Hiding Out
Chapter 21: Meeting Jellal
Chapter 22: E.N.D.'s Rampage
Chapter 23: Zeref's Plan
Chapter 24: The Unwanted Date
Chapter 25: Captured Again
Chapter 26: Back in the Empire
Chapter 27: Fairy Tail Prepares for War
Chapter 28: A Sense of Urgency
Chapter 29: Getting into the Palace
Chapter 30: Sorano's Help
Chapter 31: The Brandish Squad
Chapter 32: Arriving at Fairy Tail
Chapter 33: Gray v.s. Invel
Chapter 34: Lucy v.s. Dimaria
Chapter 35: Team Natsu v.s. Irene
Chapter 36: August
Chapter 37: The E.N.D.
Epilogue

Chapter 12: Flying to Hargeon

758 15 0
By AbbyLe_

-An Hour Later-

"Alright, every passenger is safe." Erza announced as she dusted off her hands.

"So now what?" Gray asked.

"New plan!" Happy cried out.

"How are we gonna get to Hargeon? We're kinda being followed, so..." Wendy didn't finish her sentence.

"I know!" Erza's eyes sparkled. "We can dress in disguises and take a magic mobile!"

Everyone sweat dropped. "No."

"Why not?" She pouted.

"Disguises? We'd have to become brand new people!" Wendy said.

"Yeah, not your best idea, Erza." Gray frowned.

"I'm sorry, but I've kind of given up hope of ever completing this mission!" Erza shouted, exasperated.

"What?" Lucy whispered. "You don't think we'll be able to turn Natsu back?"

"I didn't mean that." Erza said hurriedly. "It's just, we've barely started this journey, and all of this is already happening. It's quite overwhelming."

"I agree. I'm emotionally exhausted." Lucy sighed. "I feel like I'm hallucinating."

"We could fly..." Wendy suggested. "Carla and Happy can carry two people, just not for a really long time." The Exceeds exchanged dubious glances.

"Yes." Carla nodded hesitantly. "But we'll have to be well rested and full of energy."

"That's the best plan so far." Erza said. She kicked a rock. "Let's do it."

"Are you two okay to fly right now?" Wendy asked. They nodded. 

"I'll carry Wendy and Erza." Carla said. "Happy can take Lucy and Gray."

"Ugh, but they're both so heavy!" Happy complained.

"Shut up!" Lucy and Gray barked.

"Let's go then." Erza ordered.

"Don't drop us..." Gray groaned as Happy picked him up. Lucy wrapped her arms around Gray's chest and he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Ready?" Erza asked as she tightened her grip on Wendy. "Wendy, are you comfortable? I don't want you getting hurt." She asked in a motherly tone.

"I'm okay." Wendy said reassuringly. "Are you and Happy okay, Carla?"

"Yep..." They said dryly. They started flying. They both groaned inwardly at the amount of weight they were carrying.

"This is terrifying." Lucy squeaked as she closed her eyes and tightened her grip on Gray. He nodded.

"This is so fun!" Erza laughed happily. Wendy smiled as Erza's excitement.

"How far away are we?" Carla asked.

"Like a couple miles." Gray said. The Exceeds groaned.

"I don't think I can do this for one mile!" Happy complained.

"We're really only supposed to carry one person, you know." Carla muttered.

"Well, we appreciate you carrying two." Wendy said nicely. They went on flying in silence for a while.

"Once we get to Hargeon, we'll need a boat." Erza thought aloud, startling everybody.

"Yeah, good luck getting a boat for 4 weird wizards with flying cats who want to go to Alakitasia." Gray said sarcastically.

"Who are also being followed by deadly assassins." Lucy added.

Suddenly, Carla and Happy dipped lower into the sky. Everyone screamed.

"What are you doing?!" Gray shouted as he hung on to Happy for dear life.

"Oh I'm sorry, are you the one carrying 300 lbs?" Carla snarled. "Not all of us can fly high in the sky carrying two wizards on their backs."

"Yeah, this is exhausting for us." Happy said tiredly.

"We've only been flying for 7 minutes and 32 seconds!" Erza exclaimed.

"That's a long time with 300 lbs on your back!" The two Exceeds yelled.

"Why don't we take a small break?" Lucy suggested.

"No, we're almost there." Happy said as he pointed to the port. "We can make it."

"You sure? We don't want you guys getting hurt." Wendy looked at them with concern.

"We're fine." They snapped.

Yikes. Lucy thought. Who knew Carla and Happy could be so mean?

They finished flying in silence. Once they landed, Lucy and Wendy immediately got them some water, while Gray and Erza took care of getting a boat. They all agreed to meet in an hour at Hargeon Park .

"I'm hungry, let's get some food." Happy whined.

Lucy counted her money. "Fine, but nothing too expensive, okay?"

He arched an eyebrow. "Who was the it who just carried you like 5 miles?"

She rolled her eyes. "Fine."

"I'm just happy to have food." Carla sighed, relieved and exhausted as they entered the restaurant.

"Yeah." Wendy said as her stomach rumbled. They sat down at a table.

"Oh my gosh, that all smells so good!" Happy drooled as he stared at the plates of food a waiter was carrying.

"Let's just order before Happy embarrasses us..." Lucy raised her eyebrows as she looked at the menu.

"How much time is left before we have to meet the others?" Carla asked.

Wendy checked her watch. "53 minutes. Plenty of time." 

"Good, we don't have to rush to eat!" Happy exclaimed. 

Within a couple of minutes, a waiter took their orders.

"He was cute, Lucy." Wendy smirked as he left.

"Not interested." Lucy playfully stuck out her tongue.

"Only cause you're too busy kissin' Natsu." Happy mumbled as he chugged a glass of water.

Lucy's face heated up. "I haven't kissed him!"

Everyone stared at her with raised eyebrows and smirks. "Sure."

"Whatever! New subject. Do you think they'll get a boat?" She hurriedly asked.

"I'm sure Erza will manage to find a way. She's very determined." Carla remarked.

"She might be a problem, though. She's not very patient." Happy said.

"I'm not sure how we'll get someone willing to sail to Alakitasia." Lucy said gloomily as she munched on a piece of bread. "Especially since it's a 10 day trip."

"Where there's a will, there's a way." Carla smirked. "We can always bribe them."

"What? You would bribe them?" Wendy asked in mild shock.

"If we have to." Carla shrugged. "Getting Natsu back is top priority."

"Aye sir!" Happy shouted. 

"What if we sailed to Caracole Island instead?" Wendy asked. "It's shorter, and we could catch a ride to Alakitasia."

"How would we catch a ride a ride to Alakitasia?" Carla asked uncertainly.

"Uh, offer ourselves up as prisoners?" Wendy shrugged sheepishly.

"Definitely not." The others said.

"Ahhhh, here comes our food!" Happy exclaimed. He started eating as soon as the plate touched the table.

"Happy! Manners!" Lucy scolded.

"Yes ma'am, Erza, sir!" Happy saluted sarcastically.

"I'm not Erza!"

"Did you just call her sir?" Wendy asked dubiously.

"45 minutes!" Carla announced as she checked Wendy's watch. 

"So...hungry..." Happy murmured as he shoveled plate after plate into his mouth.

"How can you eat so much, cat?! You're so tiny!" Lucy gaped at him.

"Natsu influenced me too much." Was his reply.

"Of course he did..." She sighed. She noticed Wendy was only picking at her food. "Wendy, are you okay? You're not eating."

"Oh, I'm too nervous to eat." Wendy smiled apologetically. "This whole Natsu thing is making me anxious. And I don't wanna be sick on the ship."

Carla patted her on the back. "You still need to eat, child. You won't be able to fight or heal if you don't." 

"Yeah, Natsu would want you to eat." Lucy pushed.

"Fine, but don't blame me when I'm throwing up on the ship." Wendy reluctantly ate a couple bites.

Lucy and Carla exchanged glances. "Motion sickness."

Happy burped loudly, causing people to stare. "That was TASTY."

"Tomcat, we're in a restaurant! Can you at least be a little civilized?" Carla demanded angrily.

He ignored her. "Lucy, when you pay, leave a big tip. This is one of the best restaurants I've ever been to."

"Rude!" Carla huffed at being ignored.

Lucy rolled her eyes as she paid for the meal. "If you love it so much, why don't you marry it?" Happy face palmed. 

"Thank you for lunch, Lucy." Wendy said politely.

"Yes, it was quite good." Carla added. "Maybe a little too good for Happy."

Lucy smiled at their appreciation before glaring at Happy. "Where's your thank you, cat?"

"Thanks Lucy! It was really yummy!" He grinned.

"How much longer until we meet Erza and Gray?" Lucy asked.

"31 minutes." Wendy checked. "Can we shop for a bit?"

"Yes, but not too long." Lucy said. She and Wendy tried on some cute clothes and picked up supplies for the trip. She grabbed a pack of ginger chews for Wendy.

"Did we get enough?" Carla asked sarcastically as she eyed the pile of bags.

"Carla, it's mostly supplies." Wendy frowned.

"Very well."

"Can someone carry me?" Happy asked. "I'm tired."

"If you keep your mouth shut until we meet Erza and Gray." Lucy said. 

Happy settled onto her head. "Aye..." He promptly fell asleep.

"Why on my head?!" Lucy demanded. Wendy giggled as they made their way to the park. It was completely empty. "That's strange. Wendy, are we early?" 

"Um, only by 1 minute. I thought the others would be here way before us. Erza always likes to be early." Wendy said as she scanned the area.

"Carla, will you fly above and see if you can spot them?" Lucy asked.

Carla nodded and flew into the air. She frowned as Erza and Gray didn't come into view. "I don't see anything."

"Do you think they're in trouble?" Wendy frowned.

"I hope not." Lucy started to get worried.

"It's been exactly an hour." Carla said as she checked Wendy's watch. "We should give them five minutes, and then check the docks."

"Sounds good." Wendy and Lucy said simultaneously. They all sat down on a bench and waited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235 26 13
The final story for this arch. I really liked writing them. Natsu and Lucy are taken and must fight their way out of their situation. MA! rating for...
41.4K 834 29
I do not own Seven deadly sins or fairytail. This story was originally created by @Pancake-Person I suggest you read the original book before readi...
51.8K 1.2K 22
A bet. A deal. A broken heart. P.S. I don't own Fairy Tail or it's characters, I only own this story line concept.
199K 7.4K 22
Lucy Heartfilia's death came as a shock to the entire Fairy Tail guild, but to none more than Natsu Dragneel. Devestated, he loses the will to fight...