Akatsuki kittens

By paramorelover0112

I have read so many akatsuki kitten stories that I wanted to make one of my own. I have had in written for a... More

Update on V

Im back!

1.4K 75 53
By paramorelover0112

+\+\+\

The akatsuki will change back to kittens at random times. But never change Human at random. They change at noon tho, exactly noon.

So I sat up from my place on the couch and put itachi, who was currently curled up on my stomach, in the place I was. I walked to the kitchen to make the little buggers lunch. I boiled water and added a few packs of ramen noodles.
The door suddenly vibrated after a loud bang was heard.
Hidan, who followed me into the kitchen, pawed at my pant leg.

"Yes Hidan, I heard the noise. But currently the stove is to hot to leave alone right now. So give me a moment to put it on simmer and I will deal with the door situation." I said gently pushing him away with my foot. Once the oven was ok I picked Hidan up.
"Let's go see what is at the door." I said roiling my eyes and scratching behind his ear.
Once opening the door... Deja vu....... There was a box on my front step.
I set Hidan down and got the box inside.
Three kittens spilled out of the box as I tipped it over with my foot.
"I have things cooking so don't kill each other will I'm in the kitchen." I said giving the three a look. Hey look it was naruto kakashi and sasuke.
"I you uchiha's start fighting I will neuter the both of you." I yelled from my position at the stove, the ramen was finished and I put it on a dinner platter and set it on the floor.
"Come eat you little weirdo's." I call sitting on the counter with a stick of sweet dango in my hand while the other held my phone I was reading from. All the kittens walked in and started eatting the ramen......... Execpt for itachi the troublemaker.
Yes I certainly said troublemaker, it started when he stopped me from jumping down the stares but did not end there. Oh no, he has preceded to waking me up every morning with a wet rough kitten tongue, reading over my shoulder when I was writing my love stories. And nipping anywhere he can reach when needing attention. He is annoying, I'm almost at my limit with him. I'm going to dump him in cold water.
He hopped on a chair and onto the counter with me and stole a ball from my dango stick.
"I don't know why you are so annoying. I thought you would be an easy one but in all actuality you are a troublemaker. If you don't stop being so stupid I'm going to stick you in a bucket of cold water." I told him seriously, but of course he didn't listen. He continued to eat my dango and sit on my lap.
"Your lucky your cute." I muttered and went back to reading. But again my reading was interrupted by my reminder to practice dancing.
"Man! I should just skip dancing today right?" I asked looking at Pein who sat on my lap next to itachi.
"Shut up, know on likes you guys anyway. " I huff while thinking
"I bet I could turn you back into humans." I said, Pein just rolled his eyes at me while itachi and the others looked at me cuirously.
I foucused really hard on itachi, and there was a poof. Itachi uchiha stood tall and proud in his normal cloths in front of me.
Pein looked at me with pleading eyes but I just pushed him off my lap and looked at the raven haired uchiha.
"Thanks." Itachi said as I got off the counter. I got in his face, or at least as far up to his face as my shortness allowed. We were chest to chest and face to neck .😐
"Why are you so annoying!" I pushed my finger in his chest."ever since the stair incedent you have been annoying me to no end!" I scream the last part and turn on my heal my back to him crossing my arms over my chest and huffed in irritation.

"Ah, V. I wasn't meaning to annoy you. And I'm sorry, please. I don't want you to be mad at me." He said in my ear. With his hand on my shoulder turning me around.
"It is what it is." I sigh
"I turned you back for a reason, you have the sharingan. An you won't make a fuss about helping me." I said walking up the stairs to the dancing room.
"What am I helping you with?" He asked. I pulled out a video of me and my partner dancing.
"I need you to copy that and dance with me." I said I started the video and he blinked his sharingan. He switched it off once the video was done. I stared the music and we danced together with precision and grace. When we finished it off itachi was panting.
"Tired already?" I laughed doing a hand stand.
"How can you do that everyday. It's more tiring then training." He exclaimed, he shows more emotion with me. I don't know how I feel about that.
I went to the closet and got my training gear and started practicing. Itachi was still regulating his breathing when I looked at the time.

"I've been dancing for as long as I remember. I've always had to be fast and flexible." I said going into a back bend.

"Why?" He asked simply, seems he got his wind back.

"I had nine older ultimate fighter brothers. I'm small they were giants. I had to run for my life or just take the beating. I learned to be stronger, faster, smarter and more agile." I said flipping my body into a handstand.
"I found that everyone has an specific octave of pass out. Once I raise my voice high enough they would pass out." I continued.
"That's an intresting life style. Why not make everyone human?" He asked

"Leaf village ninja with rouges? Hmm in my house all able to beat each other?hmmm that's a tough one." I said sarcastically.

"They will all be human at some point." He said

"But in the mean time the newbies need time to get used to you guys and to fear me like they do." I shrugged after going into a normal standing position.
"We don't fear you." He chuckled.

"Well you should, how do you know I didn't give you poison in your food. I could drowned you as cats." I said the rest of the kittens froze.

"You wouldn't do that." Itachi chuckled.

"I've dealt with your deaths once I can do it again." I said smirking.

"Hn." He grunted

"I swear if I hear that sound again." I threatened, he gave me a mock surrender and I turned my attention to Pein.
"Come're ginger." I said bending down. He walked over and I scooped him up. I started walking towards my room while putting music on from my phone. The others followed me as I turned on the TV and my computer.

I started on my Itachi love story update, but stopped as I felt breathing on my neck. Pein was curled in my lap so it's not him.
I turned to see Itachi leaning over my shoulder reading my writings.

"Go watch Tv or something, your bothering me with your presence." I said pushing his face away with my hand.

"No, I want to read this." He whined rolling my chair away.

"Fine I'm taking a shower." I said shrugging, saving my work and grabbing some cloths putting Pein down. I got a towel and went into the bathroom, turning on the shower. I stripped and climbed in, washing my body and hair. When I got out I dried myself and put on my Uchiha top and white tiger shorts. The shorts were probably shorter then they should be but Yolo right?

I stepped out of the bathroom and shook out my hair. I seen Pein turning off the music to my phone so I just picked up where it left off.
"And your gunna Hear me Roar~" I sang catching everyone's attention, I smiled looking down at my phone but it dropped seeing the message that was sent.

"This was sent 15 minutes ago. He should be here-" there was a knocking at the door.
"I dashed out of the room and power jumped down the stairs with anger. I slammed open the door to see my ex boyfriend there with roses in his hand.
"Why are you here Kevin" I demanded.

"Vip-"
No, I told you before. I want nothin to do with you. We broke up, that's it. All you'll ever be to me is a crazy Ex. Leave before the police are called." I snarled.

"I can change-"
"I can call the cops." I said trying to close the door on him, but he stuck his foot in the crack.
"That's to bad, now I have to play the bad guy." He said darkly, I just scoffed. He pulled out a pocket knife and tried to stab my side.
I could see the cats looking in and itachi ready to step in. I dodged all of his attacks and crouched down.
I jumped and side swiped his temple, knocking him out cold.

-
The police came and took him away, I sighed picking up the flowers and plucked all of the leaves from them. I put them Ina bowl and used a speacal tool to crush them up.
I felt a hand on my shoulder and saw itachi behind me.
"Who was he?" He seemed so angry.
"Crazy ex boyfriend." I said simply turning around to see all the cats looking at me with cute little kitten eyes. I smiled and put down a can of tuna. They imediantly dashed towards it ad gobbled it up, making me chuckle as I put down two more.
"There's food in the fridge itachi." I called over my shoulder as I went to my room.
Little by little the kittens started to trickle in, I looked them each in the eye and changed them human.

"Yes! Finally!" Naruto said hoping up and down, they were defiantly in the shippiden era.
"Today has been very exciting, I'm tired, and going to bed. Don't wake me up, don't be stupid and don't fight. I swear itachi, if you keep looking at me like that I'm going to kick you into a wall." I said annoyed with the face he was giving me for turning the rest of them human.
"Oh and while I'm at it, and giving orders. Make a list of the things you all need I'm going shopping tommorow." I said and Pein and Kakashi nodded they walked out of my room, shutting the door behind them. Man I'm tired, I need to sleep if I'm going to keep up with all these ninja's....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

571K 23K 69
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
3.1M 130K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
614K 31.1K 32
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
1.5M 101K 195
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...