My Demon | K. Tanjiro

By sxfty_bxbie

❛❛ I love you, my demon. ❜❜ ❛ A girl who turned into demon goes on a journey with a boy and his demo... More

Prologue
1 | Milk bread
2 | Asakusa City
3. Bamboo Muzzle
4 | Requests
5 | Twelve Demon Moons
7 | Journey
8 | Agatsuma Zenitsu
9 | Boar?
Special Chapter

6 | Twelve Kizuki

2.3K 71 73
By sxfty_bxbie

Well I thought I dodged it

I looked up. I gasped. 'My arm...'

My arm got cut off by Tanjiro's blade.

I grabbed his sword with my other arm. I looked up, Tanjiro arms was getting squeezed by the arrow. 'Crap!' I thought.

"Your arm's going to get twisted right off!" Yahaba shouted.

Tanjiro ran up to a tree and did a six... or seven flip, letting the arrow let go of his arm. "Tanjiro here!" I ran towards him and gave him his sword. He thanked me then I nod.

"So, you eluded it by spinning in the same direction as the Kouketsu Arrow?.. Damn Monkey!". I looked at Tanjiro. 'I don't think we can handle any of Yahaba attacks...'

Tanjiro sprinted towards him. Yahaba threw back arrows back at Tanjiro, he was able to dodge them but I got touched by one and threw me up in the sky.

"Tanjiro! Finish him!" I shouted.

He was controlling three arrows and sliced Yahaba's head off.

'He did it!' I thought as both of them fell to the ground. The demon was cursing at him , my eyes widen when arrows were coming out of Tanjiro's body.

'He's going to kill him!' I thought in fear. I was still stuck in the air. Tanjiro use his sword when he was pulled back and forth.

Yahaba head and body disappeared, also arrows. I realized I was still in the air.

'I know my arm isn't regenerated yet but I can still fly' I thought as I flew fast towards the ground, I turned my head to Tanjiro.

'He's going to fall right on his back!' I thought. I caught him in midair, landed on my feet and crouched down, softly putting Tanjiro to the ground.

He panted heavily, I helped him sit up. "I've got a broken rib and leg." He whispers as he tried to grab his sword. I grabbed it for him.

'My arm regenerated!'. "Don't fight now, your exhausted." I said with exhaustion. "There's still one m-more demon." He stuttered. I was about to speak until a temari was in front of us.

Susumaru was in front of us. Arms popped out of her body. I looked away and closed my eyes. Hearing Tanjiro and Tamayo talking.

I opened my eyes and saw Susumaru's body on the ground. Yushiro ran towards us and stuffed a cloth in Tanjiro mouth.

"Don't go inhaling Lady Tamayo's spell!" He hissed with a vein popping out. He slowly nodded.

"Tanjiro... She is not one of the Twelve Kizuki. The Twevle Kizuki have numbers engraved on their eyeballs, but this demon doesn't have one. Most likely, the other demon isn't a member of the Twelve Kizuki, either. They're too weak." She explained

Yushiro used his hand to cover my eyes. Before I could answer, Yushiro spoked.

"Still, who knew there such stupid demons? She physically injured Lady Tamayo. She got exactly what she deserv-" I cut off Yushiro. "Could you let go now?" I hissed, he let go.

"I'm going to take care of Nezuko. Not only did I medicate her, she also inhaled my spell inadvertently. Gomenasai..." Mother said sadly, as she walked away.

"Don't move a muscle! You're on your own now! I don't want to leave Lady Tamayo's side! Not for a second! Y/n?"

He looked at me as I stayed silent

Yushiro 'tch' and left.

"Ma...ri..."

I heard a whisper and looked up, eyes looking at the Temari.

"mari...mari..." it whispered again. Tanjiro got up slowly. "Hey don't get up! You have a..." I stopped talking when Tanjiro picked up the Temari and brought it to Susumaru's body.

"Here's your mari." He spoke.

"Play with me..." it whispered then a sad smile fell upon my face. Then I felt a tingle on my skin. I looked up, my eyes widen. 'Crap! It's morning' I thought in fear. I looked around quickly and found Tanjiro's cloak on the floor.

I ran towards it and pulled it over my head. I turned around and saw the blood gone. Tanjiro got up and we walked towards the opening, to where it was safe for me to take off his cloak from my head.

"Oh...here's your cloak. I-I had to use it for protection." I stuttered. I could feel my face flushed with a tint of pink then adverted eye contact.

I was confused why my face was red. Heat?

"Miss Tamayo! Yushiro!" He shouted. "Over here" Yushiro shouted and I walked towards the basements.

"Not that you need to come at all. But if you want to, then get down here." Yushiro scoffed. I rolled my eyes

"Yushiro!"

"Only joking!"

"Sorry for his rudeness, again." I walked down the stairs. "It's alright." Tanjiro waves his hands in front of him.

"Hurry down, then"

"Oh, right" he said as we went down the stairs. His eyes widen "Nezuko!"

I smiled then looked at mother. "I moved her to this basement, where the sunlight won't reach her, ahead of daybreak." She explained then Nezuko hugged me, I hugged her back.

"Y/n was your skin exposed?" Mother asked. I shook my head. "No.. I used Tanjiro's cloak to protect me." I said with a smile.

Yushiro glared at Tanjiro.

Nezuko let go, patted my head and ran towards mother, hugging her too. Veins were popping outta Yushiro face. "Why, you! Step away from Lady Tamayo! That's so rude!" Yushiro shouted.

"Stop it Yushiro. I don't mind at all."

"Yes ma'am" Then Yushiro stared at her with sparkling eyes.

Nezuko patted his head. "Cut... that... out!". "Nezuko has been acting in this way since she awoke. Do you think she's all right?"

We walked towards them. "There's nothing to worry about. She's fine... She probably thinks you're someone in our family."

"Family? But I thought the spell Nezuko is under causes her to see humans as her family.... and Yushiro, Y/n and I are demons." She said as Yushiro was trying to fight back Nezuko.

"But Nezuko has perceived you three as humans. That's why she tried to protect you."

"At first I didn't like the idea of Nezuko Beijing under a spell, but since it looks like she's has a will of her own, I'm glad that—" he stopped as we look up, seeing mother crying.

"I-I'm so sorry! Nezuko! Nezuko! S-Step away from her! It's rude, all right?!" Tanjiro panicked. " Thank you... Nezuko... Thank you." Mother whispered.

"Yushiro and I will leave this region. Y/n, you will go with Tanjiro"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 1K 21
for·bid·den /fərˈbidn/ adjective not allowed; banned ···*···*···*··· I'm scared that loving you will end up hurting us, so please don't make me regre...
901K 29.4K 79
𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 ✿*:・ 𝘐𝘯 𝘑𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘯, 𝘥𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰-𝘌𝘳𝘢, 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘓/𝘕 𝘠/𝘕 𝘭𝘪𝘷�...
193 1 17
It was a peaceful day at the Kamado's home, with Tanjiro Kamado is getting coal with his friend Tai Yamazato. As they got back from selling coal, the...
248K 6.5K 15
Young (Y/n) Kamado and Nezuko Kamado are both turned into demons, whilst their family was slaughtered. Young Tanjiro Kamado, the eldest brother, must...