Forget me | Yenyul

By gearsecond_kwangbae

"It's crazy how two people who both lost their memories found each other. But it's crazier that were forcing... More

Prologue
I: Attempt
II: Looking for them
III: New Life
IV: With Her
V: Daily scolding
VI: Art study
VII: Endless days
VIII: Fired
IX: Gifts
X: Surprise
XI: Phone call
XII: Run
XIII: Confused
XIV: Probably
XV: I met her
XVI: Ice cream
XVII: Found them
XVIII: Before
XIX: Promise
XX: I have something to say
XXI: Drawing
XXII: Planning
XXIII: The bet
XXIV: I missed you
XXV: Ignored
XXVI: help me
XXVII: Paper planes
XXIX: Mattress
XXX: Goodbye
XXXI: Bomb
XXXII: Talk
XXXIII: Talk II
XXXIV: Again
XXXV: Denial
XXXVI: Anger
XXXVII: Bargaining (1/2)
XXXVII: Bargaining (2/2)
XXXVIII: Depression
XXXIX: Depression II
XL: Hello world
XLI: She's happy
XLII: Summer Plans
XLIII: YenJin's Crazy Summer (1/3)
XLIV: Yenjin's Crazy Summer (2/3)
XLV: Yenjin's Crazy Summer (3/3)
XLVI: Missing
XLVII: Sudden Phone call
XLVIII: What happened?!
XLIX: She ...
L: Dream
LI: Yena unnie
LII: Scars
LIII: Take turns
LIV: The funeral
LV: the end
Epilogue

XXVIII: Plans

364 28 19
By gearsecond_kwangbae

Sunday: Day 6

It was still dark as I went to their house and knocked. I'm not sure if they're awake yet, but I had to give a try. After a few minutes Eunbi unnie opened the door and surprisingly welcomed me inside.

"Did you eat already?" I shaked my head as she stood up and went to the kitchen. She came back with a bowl of cereal in her hand. "Here, it's the only thing I can give you right now" I thanked her and continued to eat.

"Is it okay for me to come in here?" She shaked her head. "Nope, that's why you have to leave after eating" I quickly stood up and went to the stairs.

She followed me and grabbed my hand. "You cant go to her room. Stay downstairs" she pulled me downstairs and made me sit down.

I finished my cereal and other people started waking up and going downstairs. Yuri went down and she was surprised to see me. "Unnie ..."

"Ah~ Eunbi unnie thank you for the breakfast. I'll go outside now" I went outside and sat at the front of the door. The door suddenly opened revealing Yuri.

"Unnie, I appreciate your effort but please stop, you'll just tire yourself" she said then opened the door.

I had this thought that she'd talk to me about it but I was obviously wrong. So this is Plan B ... failed. Plan C will have to start, and if this doesn't work. Let's just see what will.

"How about a bet?" She stopped and stared at me with a confused look. "What are you talking about?"

"Well ... You want to stay in your room and not talk to me. How about we bet on it? If I can make you leave your room, then you have to talk to me" she thought about it for a moment. "What if I win?"

"If you wont leave your room for three days, i'll just accept it and wont bother you about it anymore. So ... deal?" She went closer to me and grabbed my hand. "Deal" she was about to enter when she suddenly looked at me.

"How about bathroom breaks?" I giggled at her idea. "Then how about we make a few rules. You can go to the bathroom for 30 minutes total in a day.

"Okay then to make it fair, I need to you at least a meter away from me and you cant enter the house" her idea made it more challenging. But I think I can handle it. "But ... you have to keep your window open at all times. If you close it you lose" she nodded.

"Deal, so day 1 will start tomorrow" I told her to go inside as I sat down in front of their door. After a few hours I decided to go to Yiren's place.

/////

"I have this plan to make her leave but I need your help" she just nodded to everything I told her. I have a total of four to five things/ideas to do this.

"You said it'll start tomorrow right? So no need to prepare everything today" she's right, but i'll also have to prepare at home.

"So the plan's all settled, see you tomorrow. I'll come around 4:00 am" then I left her house and prepared all the stuff might need.

Monday: Day 7 - 1st Day of the Bet

It was still dark when I came to their house. Today is just a simple tease, I have better plans for tomorrow.

"Yiren, will your grandma be okay with loud music?" She shrugged as I brought my large speaker to her room. And placed it near the window, Yul's room window is open  "Okay, Let's do this!!!"

May I remind you that it's around 4:45 am and people are still probably sleeping. I connected it to my phone as Yiren looked at me. "I cant believe werebdoing this"

I played 환상동화 (SSotS) by IZ*ONE with the loudest volume and even I couldnt hear anything but the song. I sat on top of the speaker and waited for Yuri to wake up.

After a few minutes Nako along with Yuri, looked at the window as I waved at them. I shouted goodmorning but I doubt that they'll hear it.

I kept the song on repeat, Nako was shouting something and I motioned that I couldnt hear. Eventually she left the room.

I just played it for a couple of hours. Her other friends also came to the window and shouted something but I couldnt understand them. They all just eventually left.

Yuri was sitting at the window staring at me with a grin. I stared back at her with a questioning look, I mean how could she be okay with the loud music?

I just looked at her as she mouthed 'I love this song' then bopped her head. Okay ... so the first thing might not work exactly as planned.

I suddenly felt a hand hit my back. I turned around to see Yiren's grandmother. She kept on hitting me as Yiren motioned to stop the music. I stopped the music and told her my apologies.

After a few minutes of alien language nagging and spanking, she left. Yiren also left and talked to her. I went back and looked at the window. Yuri was eating something while giggling at me. "Thanks for the wake up song" I shaked my head and went to Yiren's bed.

Yiren came back with a calm look. I thought she'll be scolded or something. "What's next?" She said while jumping to her bed.

"Something annoying" I told her to crumple up pieces of paper as I threw each and one to the other window.

"Yuri ... Yuri ... Yuri ... Yuri ... Yuri ..." I kept on shouting her name everytime I throwed a piece of paper. And being the good girl that she is ... she kept on picking them up. But after the 20th paper, she gave up.

Nako went to the room and saw the mess that I was doing. She went to the window and saw me as I gave her a smile and threw another piece.

"Yena unnie!!! Stop that!!!" I threw another piece while saying Yuri's name. "Unnie!!!" I threw another one and I kept on repeating it.

Yiren tapped my shoulder. "How long am I gonna do this?"

"As long as we can" I looked at Nako and gave her a smirk, and of course I kept on throwing the paper.

"Aishhhh!!!" She was ready to close the window as Yuri stopped her. "Yul!!!" I threw them another one.

Yuri told her something as she just nodded and left. I kept on throwing until dark. Yuri went to the window and looked at me. I promised myself to not let my guard down so I threw a piece at her, which she thankfully avoided.

I was already around 10:30 pm when I decided to give up. Yiren was already sleeping in her bed. After a few minutes Yuri came to the window and smiled at me. "See you tomorrow" I gave her a nod and left Yuri's room.

Tuesday: Day 8 - 2nd Day of the Bet

After yesterday this made me more determined. I already planned this since the beginning, I know i'll make her go out like this.

Yiren welcomed me even if she looked a bit tired. She looked at me then shaked her head for a bit. "After what you did yesterday, Yuri will be waiting. What you did was too weak"

"That's why we have to do something extreme today" she just lazily nodded. Yiren is like Juri 2.0, but with less ideas and more nodding.

"What did you have in mind?" I did two things yesterday, I was supposed to do the bomb thing today but I just wanted to do this today. "I'm gonna jumpnout of the window"

"You're gonna WHAT!?" I'm gonna re-do the window thing that happened when Yiren and I first met. But of course I wont be hurting Yiren's other arm.

"I need your mattress" she rolled her eyes and gave me a smile. After an hour or so, her mattress was now naked.

I pulled it all the way downstairs with Yiren pushing it with one hand. Her grandmother stared at us as if we were crazy people. But she surprisingly didnt shout at us this time.

I placed it at a perfect place in case I fall. I'm so excited, Yuri will be so worried that she'd have to come down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.3K 4.4K 41
Lee Jiwon is your name. "You all lied to me!" "Jiwon let us explain." "We love you, comeback" "Why? WHY!?" "BECAUSE YOU'RE ONLY OURS!" -Reminder- Thi...
17.1K 591 26
[COMPLETED] "unnies look i got an invitation let's all go there" Little did they know, how that little envelop would change their perspective to lif...
42.8K 2.6K 26
don't get caught. ꩜ interactive au β˜… 07.07.20 // httpcherryulcola // finished !
47K 2K 26
-α΄€ 2α΄‹Ιͺᴍ α΄€α΄œ- "𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 π’”π’‰π’π’„π’Œπ’†π’…." "𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 π’Œπ’π’π’˜." --- Chaewon having some issues and Minjoo's there adding the pain. [Compl...