The Painter

By whothehellishe

(Y/N), a human who always thought the world could use a bit more color. With his unique sacred gear, he's pur... More

Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Family Dinner
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 16

9.1K 164 128
By whothehellishe

"That was fun." You laughed after spending hours dodging thrown items. The house was a mess as the girls chased you through each room. You and Fear were picking up everything as the others were upstairs, doing the same.

"If you had just let us hit you, we wouldn't be doing this right now." She said as she picked up a broken lamp.

"But where's the fun in that." You said as you put the tv back in place. That's when you noticed the paintings from earlier. "At least you two didn't get damaged." You said while hanging the portrait of Mary and Cassy. "You alright in there, Cassy?" A text bubble then appeared next to her.

"Its alright. I could use some new furniture." She said as you nodded your head and grabbed a pencil. 

"Got it. Coming right up." You said as you spent the next few minutes drawing a completely furnished house on the paper. Once you were done, Cassy was walking around the house with glee.

"Thanks (Y/N)!" The text bubble said.

"No problem. I'll check on you later." You said before turning to Mary. "Now, what about you?"

"Maybe you can stick your hand in it." Fear said as she walked next to you. You looked at the painting and thought about Fear's suggestion.

"Oh, like Super Mario 64." You said as you put your hand on the painting, just for it to go through. "Look at that. You were right Fear." You said as you pulled your hand out of the painting. "I'm going to have to investigate that later." 

"So now what?" She asked as you looked around the house, which was still a mess.

"Go to sleep. I'm tired." You said before jumping on the couch. "In fact, I'm sleeping here." You said before instantly falling asleep. Fear, who was watching was amazed by how fast you went to sleep.

"He must have been really tired." She said to herself before going to her own room.

Morning

"Still so tired..." You complained as you slowly jogged along. Arcueid had woke you early in the morning for exercise.

"Come on, we're almost done." Momoyo said as she jogged along side you.

"Easy for you to say." You said as you let out a yawn. "Why isn't Fear or Yuno out here with us?"

"Don't know. Arcueid was suppose to get you three and only got you." She said. That's when you noticed Arcueid wasn't even jogging with you.

"This sucks." You said while picking up some speed. After your morning exercise, you arrived back at the house.

"Morning Master. I trust your morning exercise went well?" Belfast greeted you as soon as you walked in.

"One... moment please." You said as you took a deep breath and released.

"Master. I shall get breakfast started." Belfast said as you waved your hand.

"Nah, I'll make it. I'll just make eggs or something." You said while opening the fridge. You pulled out the cartoon of eggs and placed it on the counter before turning the stove on. When it was heated you cracked open the egg and poured it onto the pan. "By the way Belfast. We ran out of milk. Do you think you could get some later?" 

"Of course Master." She replied as you poured water on the edge of the pan before covering the eggs with a lid. After a moment, you uncovered them to reveal sunny-side-up eggs. You smiled and went to put them on a plate before noticing something that made you freeze in place.

"Is everything ok, Master?" Belfast asked as you continued to stare at the piece of shell that was sitting on top of your egg.

"Yeah, everything is fine." You said, putting the failure on the plate and started making another egg.  Belfast then watched you fail to make egg after egg. "..." Although silent, there was a disturbing aura that filled the kitchen.

"Master, I think it would be best for you to relax." Belfast recommended.

"I'm perfectly relaxed." You said as you looked at the plate of scrambled eggs in front of you. You shook your head and got more eggs.

"Oh dear. At this pace, we'll be out of eggs in no time." Belfast said before heading for the door. She left as you ruined another sunny-side-up egg.

10 minutes later

"Morning (Y/N)." Fear greeted you, but you were too absorbed on perfecting your eggs. She went wide eyed when she saw that the floor was covered in eggs. "What's going on here?"

"Ah, morning Fear. Would you like some eggs?" You asked as her body recoiled and stepped back at the strange tone of your voice.

"Uh... sure?" She said as she reached for one of the plates on the ground. 

"Not that one!" You yelled as she retracted her arm in fear. "Those are failures! I will not compromise!" You turned around to give her look that sent a shiver down her spine.

"You will experience only the finest sunny-side-up eggs. Those ones are not even worthy to be fed to cows that we have in the back!" You yelled as Fear was unsure of what was happening.

"Wait, we have cows in the back?" Fear's eyes narrowed in confusion. Just then, a cow poked its head in the window.

Cow:

"I made them this morning when I realized we didn't have any milk." You explained while watching the eggs carefully. You stayed motionless as Fear was starting to worry.

"(Y/N)? Are you feeling ok this morning?" Fear questioned while not moving from the table.

"Me? Yeah. Just peachy." You laughed as the yolk on the egg suddenly broke. "God damn it!" You yelled as you quickly placed the egg on a plate and reached for another. The empty space your hand was in made you turn to see that you had used the last of the eggs. "No..."

"(Y/N), it's okay." Fear tried to calm you down as you continued to stare at the empty carton. "Its just eggs." 

"..." Your body started to release an aura that made Fear shiver in trepidation. However, before something could happen, the door opened as Belfast walked in with several bags of eggs and currently held a carton in her hand.

"Master, I have brought-" Belfast started as the carton of eggs in her hand was quickly snatched away. She blinked as she the sound of eggs being cracked open reached her. The two of them watched as you cooked more eggs and after a couple more tries you succeeded.

"Yes!" You screamed while putting the perfect egg on a plate. You then walked over and put it in front of the two of them.

"Thanks..." Fear said as she cut a bit of the egg and took a bite. Belfast did the same as both of them had the same thought go through their mind.

"I've had better..." Both of them thought.

"Well, time to get to school." You said while heading upstairs to get ready.

"Belfast." Fear spoke up as both of them watched you walk up the stairs.

"Yes?" Belfast asked as both of them looked at the eggs on the floor and counter.

"What are we going to do with these eggs?" Fear asked.

"I don't know." She said.

After the egg fiasco, you and Fear made your way to school. Everything was normal as you walked through the front gate. That's when you passed by two familiar faces.

"Morning Enterprise, Yorktown." You walked past them without batting an eye. 

"Good morning Commander." Enterprise greeted as Yorktown gave you a friendly wave. That's when you stopped in place with your leg in mid-step and turned around to face the two white haired girls.

"Eh?" Your mouth was agape at the sight of them. "What are you two doing here?"

"Like we said. It's too dangerous for you to be at school with devils," Enterprise explained.

"So we and a couple others enrolled to help keep you safe." Yorktown finished.

"Who else joined the school?!" You asked. That's when you felt something hug you from behind.

"There you are commander." The person's voice said into your ear. You turned your head to see Atago wearing the school outfit. 

"How is that even fitting her?" You thought to yourself as you stared at her shirt that looked like it was ready to burst. "Atago, nice to see you again."

"Good morning Commander." She said while resting her head on your shoulder. Then you saw Takao approaching.

"C-Commadner..." Takao said as she refused to look at you. You smiled and placed your hand on her shoulder, causing her to stiffen. Atago giggled at her older sister's reaction.

"Come on, don't be embarrassed because you lost to the commander in a duel." Atago said as Takao's blushed deepened.

"I could have won if he didn't grab my breast." She said as everyone except Atago looked at you surprised.

"Hehe, I did do that." You chuckled before looking back at Enterprise. "So, you and Yorktown, Atago and Takao. Who else is here?" You asked.

"Spee and Deutschland are here form Iron Blood, although Deutschland is a little upset that she isn't in the same class as Spee." Yorktown explained.

"Prince of Wales and King George are also here." Enterprise further explained.

"Don't forget about me Enty." Someone said as you turned around. You saw an Eagle Union Ship that you met towards the end our your tour.

"Baltimore?" You questioned as she walked over.

"Hey Commander. I got to say. This school is awesome. I already joined the tennis club." She said while setting her duffle bag on the floor.

"This is everyone. Should protecting you require more help, then more girls will apply to the school." Enterprise said.

"I think this should be fine." You laughed nervously. "Well, we shouldn't waste anymore time. Class is starting soon. See you girls later." You waved to them while walking off. You arrived at your class and opened the door. You were greeted by another girl you didn't recognized.

"Oh, you must be Graf Spee." You said as she nodded her head. "I heard about you and your sister Deustland from the other Iron Blood girls." 

"Nice to meet you Commander." She said while eating one of her chips. That's when another german girl you knew walked in.

"Oh, Margit!" You called as your red headed friend walked towards you. "Margit, this is Spee. Spee, this is Margit." You introduced the two of them. Spee waved while Margit nodded her head. You let them talk to each other while the teacher walked in to start class.

After class, Spee and Margit walked off to talk to each other while you went to visit Sona at the council room.

"Sona!" You cheered while kicking the door of the student Council in. She sighed and looked up from her paperwork.

"What do you need (Y/N) and please stop damaging our door. Repairing it isn't cheap." She said.

"Well, I was just- What's up with Saji?" You asked, seeing him in pain as he rubbed his butt.

"He, alongside Rias's pawn and rook, went to help the two exorcists." Sona explained. "So I had to discipline him."

"Oh, you're into that kinda stuff, Sona?" You smiled at her as she blushed and raised her arms.

"Wait, it isn't like that!" She tried to defend herself, but you nodded your head in understanding and approached her. "Would you stop nodded your head and listen to me!?"

"No, no, no. I understand. It's nice to switch up roles every now and then." You said before taking a seat in Sona's chair. "So what have you been up too. It's been a while."

"You saw me yesterday." She said.

"And I've been lonely ever since." You smiled. "So what have you been doing?"

"We've been finishing up the details on the talent show." She told you.

"The what now?" You asked.

"The talent show, you know, the one you proposed." She said as you looked at her confused.

"You'd think I'd remember doing something like that. Ah, whatever, you're probably right. You're the smart one in this relationship." You said before looking at the papers on Sona's desk. "Hey, can I change somethings around school?" 

"No, you can't." Sona said as you banged your fist on her desk.

"Ah, come on! I got some great ideas!" You argued back.

"Like what?" Sona asked.

"I'm glad you asked." You said before standing from the chair. You lifted your foot and put it on her desk. You clenched your fist towards you chest as you looked up to the ceiling. "All female students shall be required to wear french maid uniforms and tiny miniskirts!" 

Your declaration was met with an almost unanimous reaction of disbelief. Although, someone was looking at you as you were a blessing.

"You're amazing (Y/N)! I'm sorry for everything I've said about you! I'll follow you from here on out!" Saji yelled.

"Yes." You said while closing your eyes. Sona walked up and pushed your leg off her desk.

"No." She said as you looked at her in disbelief.

"Hah?! That's not fair!" You said.

"You want to change the girl's school uniform to maid outfits." She said as you sighed.

"Very well then." You said before staring at Sona with a fire in your eyes.

"Then it's settled. Next election I'll destroy you!" You declared.

"You have my vote." Saji said as you smiled.

"W-What?" Sona asked as the rest of the council looked at you shocked.

"If the student Council is going to stand in the way of my ambitions. I'll just have to become the student council!" You said as Sona sighed.

"Really?" She asked as you nodded your head. "Look, we'll talk about this later. Right now you're late for art class." She said as your eyes widened.

"You're right, gotta run." You said as you kissed Sona, much to her surprise. You then ran out of the room and headed for art class. Leaving behind as steaming Sona and a smiling Tsubaki.

"He's as lively as ever." She said.

"He's an idiot, that's what he is." Sona said as her blush was slowly fading. She then turned to the rest of the council who was smiling at her except for Saji. "What are you looking at? We got work to do!" 

Later

"Miyu, sorry I'm late!" You shouted while bursting through the door to your class. Miyu and the rest of the students jumped from your sudden entrance.

"Ah, it's no issue Mr. (L/N). Please, take your seat." She said as you nodded and walked to your seat. You placed your stuff down and got to work.

"How are the posters coming along?" You asked the rest of the class.

"It's coming along nicely (Y/N)." One of the students said as he showed you what he had created. You examined each part of it, making him rather nervous.

"It's good." You said as he breathed a sigh of relief. "However, you shouldn't settle for good.  Never stop improving. Art will alway be a living creature that changes as it is created. Whether it makes a powerful impact or it lasts an entirety. Art is limitless. There are no boundaries that contain it. The only limit is that you yourself set. So, remember that as long as you can imagine it, you can create it!" You said as the other students looked at you in wonder. They all nodded their heads and got back to work.

"That was a good speech commander." You turned around to see Graf Spee standing behind you.

"Oh, Spee. I didn't know you were in this class." You said.

"I wanted to try something new and make some friends. Margit is a nice person by the way." She said.

"Isn't she? Well I'm glad you're here. Come on, I'll show you the basics." You said as you brought Spee to your desk. You taught her the basics of painting and other things. You kept teaching her as the class soon came to an end. The rest of the students had already left as you and Spee where packing your stuff.

"Spee, are you ready?" A voice asked as the door opened. A girl with long black hair that had one long strand of white and a strand of red hair like Spee, walked into the room.

"Schwester. Yes I am." Spee said.

"Oh, so your Deutschland." You smiled at her.

"So you're the lowly animal that became our commander." She said while inspecting you.

"Nice to meet you too, Deutschland. I have to say, I like the hat." You said as she glared at you before it turned into a smirk. 

"Hmph, from now on, you'll be the honor of being my servant. I don't want you answering with 'mhm'. You shall only answer with 'yes ma'am. Is that understood?" She asked as you nodded your head.

"Yes Ma'am." You said.

"Good. Now then Spee, let's be off." She said before leaving the room.

"Goodbye Commander." Spee said before following after her sister. You smiled before collecting the rest of your stuff.

"She seemed nice." You said before leaving the classroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 4.4K 33
"Did you think after everything you have done to me i would come back?" "All the Pain and Suffering you let them do was Inconvenient for you." "Bec...
11.3K 129 37
(y/n) (l/n) is your typical high school student with a obsession in gaming, his obsessive hobby of his leads him into some...unsuspected scenarios th...
335K 3.3K 41
(Y/n) was orphaned at a very young age. He couldn't have been older then one year old. He was left at a orphanage. The owner of the orphanage opened...
721K 12.6K 96
Dying from a cliché and transferred to a familiar world (Male reader x harem) OP malereader, Some genderbended characters, AU dxd, Monster Hunter el...