BTS Otome Game ⟭⟬ ✔️

By urprincess2be

ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲? 😻 #1 BTSGAME as of 06-13-20 More

⟭⟬ 𝓛𝓪𝓾𝓷𝓬𝓱 ⟭⟬
⟭⟬ 𝓗𝓸𝓶𝓮 ⟭⟬
⟭⟬ 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽 ⟭⟬
⟭⟬ 𝓘𝓶 ⟭⟬
⟭⟬ 𝓹𝓮𝓻 ⟭⟬
⟭⟬ 𝓯𝓮𝓬𝓽 ⟭⟬
⟭⟬ 𝓵𝔂 ⟭⟬
⟭⟬ 𝓟𝓮𝓻 ⟭⟬
⟭⟬ 𝓯𝓮𝓬𝓽 ⟭⟬
⟭⟬ 𝓣𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 ⟭⟬
⟭⟬ 𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐀 - 𝓢𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵 𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 ⟭⟬
⟭⟬ 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀 ⟭⟬
⟭⟬ 𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀 ⟭⟬
⟭⟬ 𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐀 & 𝐁 ⟭⟬
⟭⟬ 𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐁 ⟭⟬
⟭⟬ 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐁 ⟭⟬
⟭⟬ 𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐁 ⟭⟬
⟭⟬ 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓽𝓼 ⟭⟬

⟭⟬ 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 ⟭⟬

242 35 46
By urprincess2be

╔══════⟭⟬══════╗
𝐁𝐓𝐒 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌
╚══════⟭⟬══════╝

╔════════════════════╗

⟭⟬ 🅹🅹🅺: *knocking* Hyung, are you gonna be in there much longer?

╚════════════════════╝

Jungkook grunts. He knew it was a bad idea to drink too much water in their concert. Now he got to wait in line for his turn to use the dresser's private washroom.

All of the members gathers inside the dressing area to get a bit of a rest, to change their concert attires and get ready to head home.

╔════════════════════╗

⟭⟬ 🅹🅹🅺: *pacing back and forth in the room* Aish, I can't take it much longer

⟭⟬ 🅹🅷🆂: JK, I think there's another washroom just down the hall. Why don't you go there instead.

⟭⟬ 🅺🆂🅹: Go, just take one of the staff or security with you.

╚════════════════════╝

The younger agrees thinking, well-- all the fans are still on their seats, either watching the last VCR or enjoying the finale's fireworks, preoccupied.

It will be fine. And so, with a security guard by his side he padded through the empty hallways to find the said washroom nearby.

He's about to step in when a familiar voice coming from the inside halt his tracks.

╔════════════════════╗

⟬⟭ 🆈/🅽: I'm not a sasaeng fan, this is clearly a mistake!

⟭⟬ 🅹🅹🅺: Huh? Noona? *looks up the sign above* But isn't this the men's washroom though

╚════════════════════╝

Then he heard two more voices that not only startled him, but automatically makes his blood boils.

╔════════════════════╗

🅶🆄🆈 2: Of course that's what they always say. You're pretty cute. Too bad personality doesn't match the look.

🅶🆄🆈 1: Why don't we teach you a lesson so this would not happen again huh?

╚════════════════════╝

Both hands balled into a fist, he leaps those few steps to get inside only to see the dreaded scene. To see Y/N situated in the bathroom corner, fear plastered on the girls face, eyes closed and with shaking hands in front of her.

The two guys continue to advance towards Y/N.

Jungkook knows what he could to do, but so does the consequences it would bring in doing so.

Nevertheless, he lunged forward.

╔════════════════════╗

⟭⟬ 🅹🅹🅺: *he grips the first guy shoulder with force to face him* HEY!

A sudden loud thud can be heard echoing in the bathroom stalls, as the guy crashes unto the floor. The guy grunts, and tried to pull himself up after receiving a blow in face from Jungkook.

🅶🆄🆈 2: *goes beside his friend to help him up* What the actual hell bro?!

🅶🆄🆈 1: *yells* Just WHO THE HELL do you think you are?!

╚════════════════════╝

╔════════════════════╗

⟭⟬ 🅹🅹🅺: *low tone* GET OUT you two, before I break you both in half.

🅶🆄🆈 2: WHY YO--!! *about to launch towards JK*

🆂🅴🅲🆄🆁🅸🆃🆈: HEY! What's going on here!? *steps in front of JK and the two guys* You TWO! Your coming with me.

╚════════════════════╝

Recognising the security's uniform, the two guys reluctantly goes along with him. One of them still staggering to get up, holding his bloody mouth and aching jaw, as they leave the premises.

The maknae couldn't care less what will happened to those guys or whether or not they recognise him. All his attention is on the girl that's in front of him.

You.

Your knees gave out the moment you hear the commotion in front. You didn't dare to even open your eyes, instead you even shut them tighter as you hit the cold floor. Your hands reached for your ears to cover them, hoping to shut the loud voices of those arguing.

╔════════════════════╗

⟭⟬ 🅹🅹🅺: *bend his knees to level with you* Noon--

⟬⟭ 🆈/🅽: *voice shaking* Don't come any closer... Please... I need to breathe, why can't I breathe

╚════════════════════╝

You keep on drawing long heavy gasp for air. But the room doesn't seem to have any of it. Your hand clutches your chest trying to slow down your increasing heart beat, but to no avail. When you try and slowly open your eyes, nothings clear. There's water that covers your sight, it feels like your drowning.

╔════════════════════╗

⟬⟭ 🆈/🅽: I-I can't... breathe

Your throat seems so dry it hurts just saying that phrase.

⟭⟬ 🅹🅹🅺: *panicking* Y/N Noona? Tell me what to do. Please, what should I do?

⟬⟭ 🆈/🅽: *shakes your head and just continue crying*

╚════════════════════╝

Your having a panic attack. And it hurts Jungkook to see the state you are in. He hates this feeling! The feeling of helplessness. But, he really can't think of anything that he can do in situations like this.

Suddenly, the medics came rushing in. They have Jungkook excuse to the side. The boy having no other choice, with a heavy heart step aside.

╔════════════════════╗

⟭⟬ 🅺🅽🅹: Jungkook!

The prominent voice of the leader was heard. The others following behind him.

The medic ask all of the members to stand outside though, after assuring them that your condition is getting back to normal as your breathing is becoming stable again.

⟭⟬ 🅹🅹🅺: H-Hyu...ng... I-I can't do... a-anything...

╚════════════════════╝

Namjoon console the youngest knowing what just occurred is a tough blow especially on the maknae's part. Jungkook pride himself on knowing what to do in every situation at hand. So having to deal with the fact that this time he can't be of help to someone that's important is a really hard truth to swallow.

Afterwards, all of you have returned to the dorm, postponing the after party so that you can recover and rest.

The members still gathers that night though, reassuring Jungkook that he did all that he could, lifting his down spirit up.

╔════════════════════╗

⟭⟬ 🅹🅹🅺: *listening intently to his hyungs* I get it. And I agree, it could have been worst if it weren't for me. But... aren't I the golden maknae? I wish I could have done more than what I did.

╚════════════════════╝

To cheer both of you up. The members book the next day off to throw a whole day party.

Jin and Yoongi as usual prepares a feast for all to share. Taehyung and Jimin decorates the place, after Hobi cleans it making it spotless. While Namjoon together with Jungkook have gone out to pick up the customise cake.

The smell of the meat and the aroma of the herbs that's been used for the stew tickles your nose as you step outside the room.

Jimin's voice asking Taehyung for the tape while Hobi yells at them not to make to much of a mess soothes your ears as you walk along the corridor towards the living quarters of the dorm.

╔════════════════════╗

⟬⟭ 🆈/🅽: *wiping small tears in your eyes* You guys.. I'll miss this so much...

⟭⟬ 🅼🆈🅶: Y/N! You're up!

⟭⟬ 🅺🆂🅹: *looks back from the stove* How are you feeling?

⟭⟬ 🅿🅹🅼: Noona!

⟭⟬ 🅺🆃🅷: Noona!!

The 95 liners said in unison then come rushing towards you.

⟬⟭ 🆈/🅽: I'm all good. I'm sorry for making you all worry.

⟭⟬ 🅹🅷🆂: Are you sure? *touch your forehead to check for your temperature* You still feel hot though?

⟬⟭ 🆈/🅽: That's because your touching me Hobi... (>.<) Umm.. I'm really okay Hobi. *looks around* Where's Namjoon and Jungkook?

╚════════════════════╝

Before any of them can give you an answer though, everybody hears the door lock and the two came rushing in.

╔════════════════════╗

⟭⟬ 🅺🅽🅹: Did we make it on time?

⟭⟬ 🅹🅹🅺: Hyung! The cake!

⟭⟬ 🅺🅽🅹: *almost drop the cake his holding* I got it, I got it...

╚════════════════════╝

You giggle at Namjoon's cute antics, but then your smile flattens when your eyes meet JK. He lowered his head and looks away. It's like he reverted back to that shy boy you meet on the first day.

The memories from the night before are still fuzzy and vague. But what you distinctly remember is hearing his voice calling out your name. At some point you knew he was there. And if he was, you knew who saved you.

╔════════════════════╗

⟭⟬ 🅺🆂🅹: *puts the pot in place* You're just in time Joon. Come everyone let's enjoy the food while its hot.

╚════════════════════╝

You look around and marvels on what the boys did with the place. A huge Bon Voyage balloon hangs at the wall with pink fringes on both side of it.

All of you are now seated in the dining table admiring the feast Yoongi and Seokjin prepared for. It's more than enough, there's really nothing else that you could ask for. But the surprise continues further when Namjoon opens up the box he was holding on to and present to you the cutest cake have ever laid your eyes on.

╔════════════════════╗

⟬⟭ 🆈/🅽: *gasp* You guys...*eyes watery*

⟭⟬ 🅹🅷🆂: Ah.. ah.. ah! No crying tonight, only happiness is allowed in tonight's party.

⟬⟭ 🆈/🅽: *sniffles* Even tears of joy Hobi?

⟭⟬ 🅹🅷🆂: Even that Y/N

⟭⟬ 🅿🅹🅼: We don't wanna see you cry Noona

⟭⟬ 🅺🆃🅷: Yeah, ever!

⟭⟬ 🅹🅹🅺: *pulls out from his chair* Excuse me

╚════════════════════╝

Well everybody saw that pain expression on Jungkook's eyes so the moment he stand up and goes outside the patio area, you excuse yourself as well.

You followed JK and saw him standing, both hands gripping the porch wooden handrails.

╔════════════════════╗

⟬⟭ 🆈/🅽: *soft voice* Kook?

⟭⟬ 🅹🅹🅺: *looks at you then looks away* I'm sorry Noona.

⟬⟭ 🆈/🅽: What are you being sorry for? You were there weren't you? *cup his face* Kook... you save me

⟭⟬ 🅹🅹🅺: *turns away*But then when your having your panic attack, I couldn't do anything... I should have done something.

⟬⟭ 🆈/🅽: JK...look at me hmn...YOU SAVE ME. You did more than you could ever do. It didn't even matter to you whether those two recognise you or not. And about what happen next, Kook no one can be good at everything and that's the beauty of it. That's why we need each other, why we need friends. Please don't beat yourself up because of it.

⟭⟬ 🅹🅹🅺: N-Noona! Noona is right I need to rely more on others. And they will always be there for me.

╚════════════════════╝

You were shock when Jungkook suddenly embraces you. He hugs you tight as he says his 'thank you.'

The moment is so magical and sweet you can't help but hug him back just as tight. Your heart is full and very much happy having to established a newly found friendship between them and you.

【A WEEK LATER】

╔══════⟭⟬══════╗
𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄
╚══════⟭⟬══════╝

╔════════════════════╗

⟬⟭ 🆈/🅽: Thank you for coming! See you soon!

╚════════════════════╝

You said your goodbye to your last customer of the day. You were rolling your shoulders while walking in the store's break room to gather your things. Phones are not allowed at the sales floor so you haven't got the chance to take a look at it for the whole shift.

The moment you turn it on, your lips curled up to a smile seeing your wallpaper. One of the photos that was taken during your Bon Voyage Party.

╔════════════════════╗

⟬⟭ 🆈/🅽: *looks at the picture fondly* I wonder how they're all doing.

🅲🅾- 🆆🅾🆁🅺🅴🆁: Oh good, your still here Y/N!

⟬⟭ 🆈/🅽: Huh? Why? Did I forget to do something?

🅲🅾- 🆆🅾🆁🅺🅴🆁: No no, it's not that I know you are off and everything, but the customer that came in specifically ask for your service.

⟬⟭ 🆈/🅽: *tilts your head* But? I don't have any clients schedule for this hour though?

🅲🅾- 🆆🅾🆁🅺🅴🆁: I know, so sorry bout this but can you help?

⟬⟭ 🆈/🅽: Sure sure, of course I can.

╚════════════════════╝

Your phone starts buzzing with all the notifications, but you didn't have time to check it out knowing you have a customer waiting.

You hurriedly went into the lounge bowing as you came in, apologising for the wait. When you lift your head up and see who it is... Eyes widen in shock and mouth agape you say...

╔════════════════════╗

⟬⟭ 🆈/🅽: *gasp* Y-you... what are you doing here?!

╚════════════════════╝

╔════════════════════╗

⟬⟭ 🆈/🅽: Who do you want to end up with?
╔═════⟬⟭═════╗
A. A member of Hyung Line
ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ
╚═════⟬⟭═════╝

╔═════⟬⟭═════╗
B. A member of the Maknae Line
ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ
╚═════⟬⟭═════╝

╚════════════════════╝

╔══════⟭⟬══════╗
[[Game Server:]]
𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕧𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝔸𝕄𝔼 𝕊𝕋𝕆ℝ𝕐 𝔽𝕀ℕ𝔸𝕃𝔼
𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘!
╚══════⟭⟬══════╝

➳♥ (✿◠‿◠) Hi everyone! You've reach the game's story finale! <(^,^)> wohoh! (≧◡≦) Aren't you proud you reach the end?

➳♥ True, were not in the end, end... because next up are the special stories between you and the member you end up with... but before we can find out who it is... of course, we need to tally your answers. THE NEXT PAGE IS SPECIFICALLY MADE FOR THAT.

➳♥ But of course what could be more suited for a perfect ending than the perfect pictures of our perfectionist golden maknae. Here are the samples my love and I hope if he's your bias (like almost all of us) you got to end up with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 4.5K 36
"...ᵀᴴᴱᴿᴱ ᴵˢ ᴺᴼ ᴴᴬᴾᴾᵞ ᴱᴺᴰᴵᴺᴳ ᵁᴺᵀᴵᴸ ᴵ ˢᴬᴵᴰ ˢᴼ..." 🅁🄴🅀🅄🄴🅂🅃 : -𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐃- 🆂🆃🅰🆁🆃 : 26/05/2018 🅴🅽🅳 : ©️ 2⃣0⃣1⃣8⃣ 𝔲𝔰𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔰𝔞𝔦�...
9.7M 169K 200
*These were written WAY back when so there might be mistakes. I do apologize for them.* Haven't seen a lot of these so I decided to make my own. ENJO...
13.9K 537 34
" 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐬 𝐛𝐲, 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬, 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭...
12.8K 1.1K 47
[ 𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙋𝙇𝙀𝙏𝙀𝘿 ] "𝗜 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗻" " 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗱𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗺 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗺 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗲...