Stilinski Secret!

By ajash10

Stiles is married and happily in love. Liam is a puppy and Isaac is adorable. Peter is possessive and Stiles... More

Stilinski.☑️
Stilinski-Hale.☑️
McCall-Hale •[Clueless]•☑️
McCall-Hale •[Clueless]•Pt.2☑️
Important for story info!!!!
Beacon Hills, California☑️
Princeton Pack [Meet and Greets]☑️
Hell and Hales [Hi Neighbour]☑️
BH Results. [Job Offer]☑️
Mamma McCall [Attack]☑️
Everyone [Pack Meeting]☑️
Ghouls [FactBook] ☑️
Hiro [Meeting the Pack]☑️

Stilinski-Hale [Deflection]☑️

14.4K 284 275
By ajash10

(Peter's car above...🔝)

Stiles exited their room, leaving a blissfully happy Peter sound asleep on their bed.

Heading down the stairs, Stiles grabbed a hair tie as he passed a counter and used it to pull his longer hair, on top, into a small bunch AKA, as the girls in the pack called it, his "pigtail", Stiles hated when they called it that.

He had previously been thinking of shortening his hair, for a while, and he would have had it done too, if Peter didn't like grabbing it so much. Peter's preference for Stiles' longer hair was all the encouragement that was needed for Stiles to leave it as it was.

Entering the dining room, Stiles found Liam sitting at the table, working through his school work. Moving around the room, Stiles grabbed an apple from their fruit bowl and began to munch on it.
They sat in a comfortable silence, for several minutes, before Liam sighed in frustration and scribbled out some calculations on the page.

"Need some help Pup?" Liam looked over to Stiles, nodding gratefully. He shuffled closer to his mum, indicating to which questions he was working on. Stiles leant forwards and smiled as he studied the problem, remembering when he had been doing this work a few years prior.

"Okay, so if you look at this part..." and they were off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~2 hours later~~

With all of Liam's work finished, the two sat back with sighs of relief. Stiles had finally finished explaining the problems some 35 minutes ago and had then sat to oversee as Liam finished completing the questions with minor input every so often.

Liam, letting his eyes drift around the room, finally passed them over the clock on the mantle before doubling back and widening considerably as he gasped in horror.

"Fuck! Mum! We're late!" Liam rushed to get up, racing out of the room to grab his stuff. "Language!" Stiles called out, letting his own sight fall on the clock, shock registered as he realised that they were in fact an hour late .

"Jesus shit! How is it already 8:30?!"

Moving swiftly up the stairs, Stiles entered their room, finding a sinfully attractive and very naked Peter still asleep and smelling of sex.
Rushing over to Peter's side, Stiles shook him lightly, caressing his cheek as his beautiful blue eyes fluttered open.

"Peter, we're late for pack meeting! It's already 8:30."

Peter, hearing the urgency and distress in his mates voice, snapped awake. He took a moment to register what was said before he rose gracefully and strode into their en-suite to wash and freshen up.

Climbing out of the shower, a few minutes later, Peter quickly used a towel to dry himself off, draping it across his shoulders to catch any droplets of water that may fall from his short wet hair.

Looking in the mirror, he sprayed deodorant and,  with a split second decision and a glance at the time, he got out his razor and shaved away the higher stubble on his face then trimmed and shortened his fine moustache, before putting on moisturiser, aftershave and leaving the bathroom.

Entering the room, he made his way into their walk-in wardrobe, kissing Stiles' cheek as he passed the nearly ready man, and swinging his bare hips seductively as he caught Stiles shamelessly ogling his exposed ass.
When the two were ready, they headed downstairs. Stiles was wearing dark jeans, converse and a plaid shirt while Peter wore, a very low cut grey V-neck with a leather jacket, skinny washed out blue jeans and some expensive shoes.

Liam was stood, waiting nervously, all ready to go.
"C'mon mum, dad! We're already really late, as it is! How are you both so calm?!" Lim was practically vibrating with nervous energy.

Peter chuckled as he moved closer to Liam, resting a hand on his shoulder, Liam immediately calmed.
"Relax pup, we're already late! Besides worrying only really makes you suffer twice!"

"Peter!" Stiles chastised while smacking his arm lightly. Liam's nerves increased again.

"Don't worry, I'm joking pup! I'll take the blame for being late- tell them roscoe died and I was meant to bring both of you up but was late or something!" Peter chuckled mischievously as he moved them out towards his car, his arm wrapped around Liam while the other also held Stiles', guiding both towards his Matte Black BMW M6. Stiles ended up in the front while Liam was in the back.

Peter, as always, was in the driver's seat.

"And off we go!" He announced as he pulled away from where their other cars had been parked.

~~~~~~~~~~

The car slowed to a stop outside Derek's loft, parking to the side of the building. Stiles unbuckled and move to leave the car. He stopped as he felt a hand grading his leg.

Looking down he followed the arm up to Peter's eyes which showed clear amusement.
"You're just going to waltz in, an hour late, with no cover story?"
Peter arched a brow at him.

Stiles adopted a thoughtful look as he realised that Peter was right and that they needed to get their stories coordinated.

Leaning back in his chair, Stiles turned to face Peter at an angle so that he could also see Liam.

Liam shifted forward slightly and they both focused on Peter.

"Alright, I suggest that we say that you were going to bring Liam after taking him from practice but Roscoe died so you called me and I was late."

Stiles thought for a minute before nodding, Liam copying and nodding along to the plan as well.

The trio got out of Peter's car and entered the building.

Peter and Liam took the stairs while Stiles insisted upon taking the elevator. Both wolves were waiting at the top when the doors opened and chuckled as Stiles shot them an exasperated look.

Stiles moved in front of the door and gave the other two a look to hurry up. Liam bounced forward to stand beside him while Peter stepped back fractionally, to be slightly further away, as usual.

Taking a deep quiet breath, Stiles stepped up to the door and knocked.

They could hear as the noise inside went quiet and a shuffling sound came closer to the door. Stiles began to shuffle around impatiently as the person on the other side seemed to take ages to answer. Finally, they heard the click of the door unlocking.

Lydia's head popped out of the opening and she smiled when she saw them, before frowning as she caught sight of Peter behind them.

She stepped slightly to the side to let them through, glaring at Peter as he passed. They had yet to act civil after their bad history with each other. The door closed behind them as they tuned past the wall into the living room area of Derek's loft.

Stiles smiled as he moved over to an empty seat, Liam following close behind and sitting opposite him. They got themselves comfortable before turning to the watching pack.

Peter entered the loft, ignoring the hateful look from Lydia, he knew the little banshee would hold a grudge but, could she really blame him for not wanting to be dead? He shook his head unnoticeably as he followed his mate and pup into Derek's, hardly passable as a, living room. He seriously questioned his nephews taste sometimes, even Talia had better taste and hers was horrible. He figured he knew where Derek got it from at least.

He watched as Stiles and Liam moved to sit on the vacant seats next to the pack and then moved further towards Chris and his second pup, Isaac, to sit down.

He found Chris a good conversationalist and may even brave saying they were friends. Though the man did have moments of annoying inquisitiveness and a skill at figuring out things left unsaid, he was overall decent as far as Peter was concerned.

He sat down a little bit away from the two but kept closer to Isaac, settling back in his position to watch the proceedings.

~~~~~

Stiles watched as the pack all focused on him and absently saw as Peter chose his seat next to their older pup.

He focused his full attention on the pack, zoning in on Scott when he leant forward slightly. He rested his chin on the back of his linked fingers, his elbows on his knees and levelled Stiles with a look. It was the, you know you did something wrong so just confess, look- the one that Mrs McCall was always using when dealing with the pack.

"You're late Stiles."

Stiles held his hands up placatingly and spoke once Scott gestured for an explanation.

"Woah woah woah, hang on a sec there bud. It's not our fault."

Stiles watched Scott's eyes narrow slightly and took a moment to look around the room. He saw mostly unimpressed looks but a few people, namely; Allison, Chris, Ethan and Kira had expressions of curiosity.

"Stiles, unless you're about to tell us that you were kidnapped or attacked by something, I'm pretty sure that it's your fault you're late." Lydia deadpanned as she levelled him with a stare.

Stiles held his hands up in surrender before pointing across the room at Peter.

"It's Peter's fault."

Most of the brows in the room rose at that, all eyes quickly going over to the older beta wolf. (A/N the pack still think Peter's a beta in the McCall-Hale pack XD)

Peter smirked, "Well I can't help how long I take to get ready, this kind of perfection needs maintenance."

A number of the pack groaned at his statement.

"I don't understand how that's relevant..." Scott's annoyed voice made Peter laugh slightly.

Stiles spoke up, stopping Scott from being embarrassed by Peter.

"Roscoe died," he put on an upset look.

Liam jumps in where Stiles trailed off. "Stiles was going to be bringing me to the meeting. You know because he took me from practice and all."

They then continued together as they described how they had been ready to leave when Roscoe had failed and they were trying to fix her when they realised they were late and pack night had already started. That they realised everyone would already be there, so they called the creeper wolf because he's always late.

"He said he'd help out of the kindness of his cold dark heart," Stiles joked slightly causing the group to chuckle and/or growl a little in the man's direction.
"He kind of owes us anyway, after practically stalking us for ages, so we called it in and he SAID he'd be there quickly. He turned up an hour later."

The group accepted the explanation and a few smirked when they heard Peter mock pouting and muttering about, 'ungrateful idiots', under his breath.

The pack was amused by his mutterings and continued to listen to his words for a few more seconds before they focused back in on other things.

"Wait, so... again, why was Stiles dropping you off at the meeting?" Allison directed it to Liam even as she watched Stiles.

The group listened to the conversation closely, curious.

Stiles spoke up first, "The people who were there know that I kinda stole Liam from practice," he rubbed at the back of his neck as he looked around sheepishly. "Coach was okay with it, I think he's given up on me at this point, he just goes along with it now." Stiles laughed at his own words.

"Yeah well, Liam came back over to my place and we did our homework together. I helped Liam with his Calculus and stuff. He actually finished it really quickly."

Liam smiles slightly and took over, "it made sense for Stiles to drop me off because I was at his house already and he has a car, well, had."

The pack shared a look the duo missed before they all looked back at the two recently suspiciously acting boys. Peter watched the exchange and smirked in amusement at the pack's antics.

Peter interrupted before they could say anything, "You should have Roscoe back by tomorrow, before school. I had her sent to my car guy. I don't like owing people, and I was late. So, doing this, I owe you nothing."

Stiles smiled sightly, even though he knew that Roscoe wasn't actually broken.

"Thanks anyway creeper wolf. I'm not sure how Liam and I would get to school without Roscoe."  He smiled discreetly at Peter. His focus on Peter was broken when Scott shouted.

"Stiles. Man. I didn't know you were picking Liam up for school in the mornings?" It was a statement but sounded clearly like a question.

The other pack members were looking at them surprised.

"Yah, been dropping Liam to school for a few years now." He gave them a confused look.

"You didn't notice?" The group looked shocked, "I've been taking Isaac to school for just as long."

Every person rounded on Isaac, looks of accusation on their features. Isaac ducked his head timidly at all the accusing and frustrated looks being sent in his direction.

Isaac went to open his mouth in his own defence but Stiles spoke over his half-assed attempts at an explanation before he could dig his own grave. Stiles loved his pup but he was frankly horrible at lying.

"Hey! Food! You guys want food? Have you eaten yet?" He looked around at the group expectantly, waiting for answers.

Lydia, Aiden, Boyd and Erica had already had something to eat while; Scott, Jackson, Allison, Chris, Kira, Derek, Ethan and Malia hadn't. Stiles didn't need to ask his pups or Peter because even if they had eaten, they'd still be hungry. They're wolves, they're always hungry.

"Well I would usually say we all make something but I'm tired. Exhausted actually, so I suggest we order pizza!" Stiles finished enthusiastically and reached into his back pocket for his phone.

He received nods from the majority as he dialled the number of the nearest pizzeria. It took a few moments to connect but as soon as it did, Stiles rattled off every person's pizza order. The pack stared, wide eyed, as he remembered the specifics of over 20 pizzas.

When he finished on the phone he sat back down,
comfy, and everyone began to chat.

It was a few minutes before people began to move around, getting into groups for pizza. Chris and Peter stayed out of the way but Isaac got sandwiched between Allison and Scott and Stiles and Liam ended up next to each other on the loveseat.

Stiles smiled at his pup, who was a bit bunched up on his side of the seat and stretched his arm over his shoulders. He drew Liam closer and gave him more room on his side of the seat.

They sat quietly, as they watched other pack members continue to shift around, until Stiles felt a ding in his pocket from his phone.

He opened the message, to see it was from Isaac:

<Pack putting you and Liam together for pack dynamics>

The message confused Stiles and when he looked at Liam, who had been reading it as well, he looked adorably confused too.

<What dynamics?>

It was a near instant response to his question.

<For a mated pair>

Stiles was shocked, they really must have had themselves convinced that Stiles and a Liam were 'Together'.

<Oh god. What? We're not together! You're my pups! I'm with your dad not your brother. Ewww!>

<IK mom but the pack doesn't know that and they think you and Liam are a mated pair because of how close you are.>

<This is ridiculous!>

Stiles looked up from his phone, towards Isaac,who shrugged.Thinking through a plan, Stiles lightly elbowed Liam to get his attention.

He turned to Stiles, surprised, and gave him another confused look. Stiles ruffled his hair before gesturing for him to read his and his brothers conversation.

After a few minutes Liam looked up again, as ever- confused. Stiles smiled slightly at how adorable his puppy was and gestured across the space to Derek.

Liam looked back and forth between Stiles face and Derek before quickly catching onto Stiles' idea.

Liam turned to fully face Derek, who had noticed the exchange, as the man raised his brow intimidatingly.

"Hey Derek, I was wondering what are pack dynamics. It's just, I heard some of the pack mention it at times and I didn't know what it is."

Derek sighs slightly before sitting forwards and explaining exactly the same as he did with the rest of the pack- about mated pairs.

He then went on to explain about the role of the pack alpha, how he was meant to be informed on the decision to mate so that the pack hierarchy could be changed around a newly mated pair.

He explained the alpha mate, how they became "pack mom" and were the caregiver of the pack, or better known as the Luna. That they were on the same standing as the alpha in the hierarchy and that they were to be respected by pack mates and pups.

The pack had all been listening when he began explaining about the alpha and Luna and were all sporting expressions of wonder. They knew there was a lot they still didn't know or understand about packs but this stuff seemed pretty important.

Liam was wide eyed in surprise and fascination as he listened to Derek.

"So Liam, is there anything that you want to say from what you just learned?" Scott spoke as he watched the young wolf.

Liam was confused at what Scott meant at first but he quickly thought over the last 5 minutes of what Derek has said and realised what Scott meant.

He held a straight face for all of 5 seconds before bursting out in laughter.

The group was confused, they didn't know what was so funny.

Stiles and Isaac had been listening and as Liam laughed they began to laugh as well, realising what Scott meant and knowing how far off the mark he was.

Peter had followed the conversation and, he too, chuckled slightly at the current faces of the pack, from his seat off to the side.

Derek noticed his amusement and shot him a questioning look.

Peter shook his head at him and stood, walking around the group to the kitchen to get himself a drink.

The room stayed in a thick silence, broken only occasionally by little chuckles and laughs from the three in question.

Allison, fed up with not understanding their amusement, finally just asked:
"Okay so we weren't meant to say anything, cuz you were meant to tell us in your own time but..."
She looked around the wolves who nodded.
"We know you're a mated pair and we're cool with it but we just wanted for you to tell us. You're meant to tell us before you bond, but that's fine- too late now- we understand."

Stiles doubled over and gave a full belly laugh as he heard her finally break the secrecy about something so ridiculous.

"You're so *giggle* off the *laugh* mark! We're not bonded!"

The pack was shocked at both his outburst and his words.

Stiles continued to laugh as he spoke, "Liam is a puppy. So, I treat him as MY puppy."

Liam blushed at Stiles' words and frowned, ever so slightly, when being called a puppy. Stiles saw his reaction and smiled wider as he pulled him into his side for a hug.

The pack watched their interaction and finally agreed that, no, there's nothing going on between Stiles and Liam. They felt the embarrassment of getting it so wrong settle within them, as they became slightly awkward.

Derek spoke up, shocking the group, "We should've known. Neither of you have the scent."

The pack was a bit thrown off by his words, as a unanimous, "what scent?", was asked.

Derek was shocked. He thought back to try and remember whether or not he mentioned mated scents. To his chagrin he realised then that he hadn't.

He then explains what he meant, "Mated pairs have an underlying scent that is the same for both. Usually, it is the scent of the dominant mate that transfers most onto the other. This can be misleading though as anyone that a wolf sleeps with will gain their scent for a short period of time, even if they're not their actual mate. Mates differentiate their scent marking and will often mark their mate's scent glands with their own scent so that it lasts longer. This is wrists and at the juncture of the neck." Derek pointed out the scent glands on himself as he explained, much like a teacher, to the rest of the group.

Stiles faked interest as he listened, he had found out about all this stuff when they first encountered wolves- way back, years ago- and had been doing it, a lot himself, with Peter for over 3 years now.

When Derek finished his explanation, Stiles watched as Aiden sniffed the air, "They both have another scent mixed into theirs. It is much stronger on Stiles and slightly faint on Liam. But it does smell familiar. Like I should know who it is that they smell like."

The pack began to sniff the air after Aiden spoke and their eyes widened as they smelt it too.

Scott was about to stop when he caught the scent again, he turned incredulously to Isaac, "Dude you have the same scent."

Isaac looked around awkwardly, not wanting to say anything that could backfire after he saw Stiles shaking his head at him to remain quiet.

He was beginning to shuffle uncomfortably in his seat when his dad walked back into the room with his drink and all eyes turned onto him instead, as he sat in his previous place. Isaac let go of a sigh of relief, no longer the centre of attention.

The pack was watching Isaac, who also had the underlying scent, much like Liam, as he sat awkwardly and avoided eye contact with everyone when Peter waltzed back in.

They all stiffened as they were hit with Peter's scent, the same discreet scent that was on Liam and Isaac and almost overpowering on Stiles.

The pack looked back and forth between Isaac, Stiles and Liam and Peter. No one said anything. Stiles smiled very slightly as he thought about their resemblance to bobble-heads.

Scott looked as though he was about to say something, when the doorbell rang.

Stiles stood quickly, pulling Liam with him, as he moved towards the door.

He greeted the pizza man and his eyes widened as he saw the price before crinkling in sadistic glee as he handed over Peter's card to pay. When all that was done, he handed Liam 11 pizzas while he carried the other 12.

He kicked the door shut, behind him, as he turned to go back into the loft with Liam.

When they entered the seating area, the two put all of the pizzas on the table. The pack began to rush forwards to get theirs.

Stiles glared at them, causing the group to freeze, "Sit down and stop acting like wild animals, Liam and I will hand them out."

The pack sat back down and Stiles began to go through the boxes.

"Ok! Meat lovers for Scott and Erica!" He passed Scott his and Liam passed Erica hers.

"Hawaiian for me!" He put his own in his seat.

"Chicken and Green Pepper for Derek!" He gave Liam the pizza to pass across to Derek, receiving a nod in thanks.

"Pepperoni for Aiden and Boyd." He passed both to Liam to give out.

"Veggie, Allison" He passed hers to Scott who passed it along to her. A number of faces were pulled at her choice, by the wolves, and she stuck her tongue out at them.

"Chris. Mushroom and Black Olives." Chris came over to get his and said thanks as he went back over to his seat.

"BBQ chicken. Malia, Ethan." Liam took them to pass out to the two.

"Isaac." The wolf gave a sheepish look as Stiles read his order,amusement shining in his eyes, "Pepperoni and cheese with extra bacon and extra chicken and cheese variety X2." Stiles laughed as he handed over the 2 pizzas to his pup.

"Margarita pizza for Lydia and with chicken for Jackson." He handed Lydia's to Liam while he passed Jackson his.

"Extra cheese Kira and Liam" he passed Kira's to Liam and put his pup's on top of his own.

"And finally," He picked up the pizza and walked to Peter, holding out the open box for the man's inspection, "Sausage and Bacon with a triple dose of chilli sauce, basil and mushroom. Puff pastry with seeded base and crunchy twists on top."

The man smiled while the group had their mouths hanging open.

Stiles smiled and walked back to the table.

"I thought I was picky." Allison laughed as she spoke, breaking the group from their stunned daze.

Stiles spread out three of the meat feast pizzas across the table and moved the remaining three to the floor beside Peter. He had ordered 6 extra, 3 for the pack if they wanted more and 3 for him to take home and put in the fridge for later.

The group all tucked into their food, the room being silenced as they all focused on their pizzas.

A light chatter began around the group as Stiles stood to get the tv remote and passed it along to Jackson for his turn picking a film.

They continued to watch movies and banter for a few more hours, content in the pack night, though a silent tenseness settled across the McCall-Hale pack as they agreed to discuss their findings later on.

~~~~~~~~~

Several hours had passed and Peter stood from his seat and stretched out his arms.

The pack watched his movements carefully from the corner of their eyes, as he went over to the door and put his coat on, then sat down on a step to tie his shoes.

He stood, finished, and turned to the group. They quickly looked elsewhere so that he wouldn't see them watching him and pretended to be doing other things. The slight twitch up to Peter's lip, therefore, went unnoticed as he had caught their staring.

He moved over to his mate and youngest pup, "Times to go, Stiles..." he looked over to where Isaac was talking to Allison, "...Isaac".

Their oldest pup looked up and realised that they were leaving. He quickly stood and went to get his stuff from the rack near the door, closely followed by Stiles.

Peter followed them and got Liam's coat and shoes- handing them to Stiles, when he held out his hand for them- already sorted and ready to go.

He took Liam's stuff over to him and put the shoes on the sleeping pup. Peter helped him manoeuvre Liam into his coat, after receiving a pointed look from Stiles.

When the young wolf was ready, Peter moved around the seat and picked him up. Stiles and Isaac said goodbye to the pack, Peter nodded at Derek and Chris and then they exited the loft.

The pack was aghast as they watched Peter carry their most vulnerable and youngest pack mate from the loft.

Isaac climbed into the back seats of Peter's car and took the sleeping Liam from his arms before Stiles pushed the seat back into its place and sat down.

Peter rounded the car and got in the driver's seat, promptly pulling away from the loft and heading home.

~~~~~~~~~~

The pack sat in shock for a good 10 minutes, listening to the car pull rapidly away and then the silence that followed.

Chris watched the teens and Derek as they looked around, frozen in states of shock with the events of the evening just been.

One by one, he saw the pack look towards Derek, who was still in his own state of shock. Chris contemplated the look of constipation on his face and discreetly took a picture with his phone, sending it to Peter, as he always did when Derek showed emotions on his face.

Scott broke the silence when he spoke, "They all smelled like Peter."

Another silence ensued as the pack really registered their co-alpha's words.

Jackson snorted as he looked absently around the room, "Well I guess that answers our guess about the whole Liam-Stiles mated pair thing."

Allison spoke up then, "We got it pretty wrong." There was a tint of amusement to her words.

The group thought about everything, and in the short silence, Chris watched as Derek's face morphed into a frown.

Ethan spoke abruptly, "Stiles is shagging Peter".

There was a range of reactions across the room and Chris had to hold his toughest poker face as he watched several flinch and fall from their chairs, Lydia choke on her drink and Scott blow his drink through his nose and cringe in pain.

Scott quickly recovered and shouted, "What?! There's no way!"

Ethan levelled Scott with a stare, "You don't smell that strongly of another person if you're not sleeping with them. Now, Peter could have accidentally scent marked Stiles but I doubt it."

"There's no way. Stiles would never go near someone like Peter like that!" Lydia had a disturbed look on her face.

The pack hummed in agreement with Lydia.

Ethan sighed exaggeratedly, "come on guys, the signs are there. Didn't you guys notice how all three of them stiffened and got all tense when we mentioned Stiles smelling strongest of Peter?"

The group went quiet as they tried to remember how the others had reacted and a few eyes widened, as they realised that Ethan was right.

A stagnant pause passed until Allison spoke, "So what?"

Scott gave her a confused look. Kira and Lydia asked in sync, "What do you mean?/What?"

Allison huffed, "So what if Stiles is sleeping with Peter? When you get down to it, he's a pretty good looking guy. Good on Stiles for getting into his pants," she held up her hand to pause anyone's response, "If he even is sleeping with him."

The pack were startled by her words.

It was Jackson, surprisingly, who spoke next, "Yeah, I get it. Stiles definitely went up the totem pole when he (maybe) snagged Peter as his fuck buddy. I still don't like the guy, but even I can admit that he's got good looks going for him."

Derek looked a bit disturbed and had actually started to turn a little green. Laughing silently, Chris took another picture of him and forwarded it to his chat with Peter- tagline:Pack talking about Uncle's good looks ;).

Derek spoke, seemingly on the verge of puking at the pack's words, "I don't think Peter's sleeping with Stiles." He paused the protests with a frustrated glare, "Peter smelt strongly of something different, not Stiles. I think Stiles smells like Peter because he's been picking him up a few times, recently, from school- which we figured out before they got here."

The pack seemed to settle down at his words and breathe a sigh of apparent relief.

Chris grew annoyed at all the speculation and looked at the time on his watch, about 35 minutes since the small group left. Enough time for Peter to get back home, wherever it was that he currently lived, after dropping Stiles at his house and Isaac and Liam at the boys' home.

He spoke up, fatigue seeping into his words. "Look, why don't I just ask Peter? He and I have been getting along well recently."

The pack nodded in agreement, hearing his words.

"Could you call him now? Do you have his number?" Chris nodded at Scott's question and pulled out his phone which he had tucked back into his pocket after sending the picture of Derek to Peter.

He gestured for the pack to be silent, turning his phone to speaker for the benefit of Lydia and his daughter.

~~~~~~~~~~

Peter sighed in relief as he stretched out, where he had dropped onto the sofa in their living room, after putting Liam in his bed, having wrestled his way through the difficulties of getting the sleeping pup into his fluffy wolf pyjamas.

He was relieved to be home, tired from the past day and all the drama the McCall-Hale pack seems able to fabricate from nothing. And really, he felt like applauding their observation skills- sarcasm intended.

He had been able to get his tired family home in 10 minutes flat, due to some serious speeding, the lack of traffic and knowing many shortcuts back the property.

He could hear the sluggish movements of his pup, Isaac, in his room- getting ready for bed.

The second set of footsteps in that area of the house told him that Stiles was in there as well, helping to manoeuvre Isaac's half asleep body into his bed. A faint rustle of sheets and a thump, confirmed that his mate was nearly done tucking their pup into bed.

He was about to head up to get ready for bed when his phone began to ring, quite loudly, and he hastened to mute the noise that could potentially wake his pups.

He moved into the office, soundproofed for privacy, to take the call.

They had the bathrooms, bedrooms, office and library soundproofed to either keep noise in or out, for obvious reasons.

He looked at the caller ID to see Chris's name and immediately knew that this conversation was not going to be private, as the man was in all likelihood still at the loft with Allison and had probably been asked to call him, by the pack.

With that in mind, and a new curiosity, he answered the call. He held the phone to his ear and instantly knew he was right as he heard the tail end of a faint 'shush' in the background noise.

~~~~~~~~~~

[P-Peter, C-Chris]

P- Chris. To what do I owe the pleasure of this late phone call?

C-Peter, the pack were talking after you left and I'll just get straight to the point. Are you sleeping with anyone?

P-Wow, direct. Though your forwardness is one off the reasons I enjoy our conversations, Chris.
Yes, Chris. I am, in fact, sleeping with someone.

C-Who?

P-Now that is private.

C-Peter. Do you really think the pack will stop until they find out who?

P-I couldn't care less what the pack wants. Who I sleep with is my business. I don't kiss and tell.

C-Peter.

P-Chris.

Peter mocked his voice as Chris tried to work the answer out of him.

C-*sign* Is it someone in the McCall-Hale pack?

P-No.

C-Really? They thought for sure it was. Though they did briefly mention smelling a foreign scent mixed strongly within yours.

P-Why?

C-Well, your scent was mixed in with a few people's, but it was especially strong on 1 or 2.

P-Hang on a sec Mr.Hunter. You think I'm sleeping around in the pack?

C-Are you?

P-No. And I take offence to your assumptions.

C- Are you being truthful?

P-Yes. Jesus Christ Chris, I've only been sleeping with one person and they're not in the McCall-Hale pack.

C-One person? I took you as more of the, please the masses type.

P-*Laugh* Maybe in the past.

Peter spoke with a bit of chagrin as he thought about his playboy phase, many years ago.

C-What changed?

P-I grew up. I got responsibilities.

C-You? Responsibilities?

P-Don't act so surprised.

C- I just didn't expect that.

P- Well what did you expect?

C-I'm not sure. You just don't seem the type.

P- Yeah well, it comes with having a family and a job.

C- Family? Oh, Derek and the pack.

P- Yes and No.

C-Okay now I'm confused.

P-Think about it this way, when you got married and had Allison, responsibility took on a whole new meaning.

C- Yeah but you're not married and you don't have a kid.

P- *chuckles* Well, at least one of those points was incorrect.

C-Okay, now you've really lost me. I'm confused. Are you married? In a serious relationship? Have a secret love child that I don't know about?

P- Ding Ding Ding. Give the man a prize.

C-What? When? How long? Which one was right?

P- Relationship. Years. You guys really aren't very observant.

C- You really just expect us to..what?.. guess that you're seeing someone? I can honestly say that it never crossed my mind.

P-Yeah, well, it's pretty serious. And I haven't exactly been going around saying, "hey everyone, I'm taken so stop checking out the goods..."
Chris, I gotta go now, some of us wolves actually want sleep, see ya round!

C- Wait a se-...

Peter hung up the phone.

He dropped it onto the desk, where he was sitting, for a few moment before stand and scooping it up as he headed out of the room.

"Well that was an unexpected hassle." He spoke aloud as he began up the stairs.

He smirked slightly at how much he must have just messed with the pack's brains and laughed in sadistic glee as his phone pinged and he got an image of dismayed Derek having a break down.

~~~

He soon reached the door to their room and pushed it open to reveal Stiles, sprawled across the bed, on his stomach with a book flipped open in front of him.

Said male looked up at him as he entered and smiled- crawling across the bed to sit, bum on heels, at the edge making grabby hands at Peter.

Peter moved into Stiles' reach and quickly had arms wound around his neck. He smiled at his mate, as the smaller male let his delicious creature scent permeate the air. It soaked into Peter, marking him as claimed, once more, the real smell of Stiles having faded since he last let it loose a bit more than a month before. They gland scented each other regularly but Stiles' Incubus scent was much stronger than what stuck to him when their neck glands were scented.

They chose to wrist scent Liam and Isaac as it was very faint and only noticeable if you looked for it. By pressing or brushing their wrists together, it allowed the weakest scent that a parent had to mark the pup as both theirs and a part of the pack. It was also a point of comfort for pups, as when they were stressed their scent would heighten and so would any scents that marked them. The faint scent of a parent would soothe their nerves. You typically scent marked, anyone who wasn't your mate, with your wrist gland.

When mating, there was also several different ways that pairs marked. Some mates, like he and Stiles, bit into each other's neck glands which meant that they were together for life and would only ever be with one another. Even if one died, they would not mate again, their scent glands would only respond with mating pheromones to that specific individual.

Other mates, like Lydia and Jackson, would bite the wrist gland which meant they were locked together for life or until one of them died. At which point, they could, if they wanted to, seek another mate.

And some mates bit places away from the glands, like Derek and the loathsome Kate, which meant that they could leave each other without consequence, whenever they wanted.

Peter buried his nose in Stiles' neck. He began to lap his tongue at the gland and moaned slightly when the scent increased. Stiles giggled as his stubble brushed his ticklish skin and Peter smiled indulgently into the crease of his neck.

He let out his own scent and Stiles was sitting across his abdomen, having pulled him down onto the bed and sucking his neck gland, within the span of less than a second.

Stiles hmm'd in joy as more and more of Peter's wondrous scent entered his mouth. He savoured the taste- golden coffee and dark Belgian chocolate with a spicy undertone.

Peter kept his nose buried in the juncture of his mate's neck, as the ravenous incubus set to work pulling as much of Peter's scent from his neck gland, as he could. He let a low sound vibrate in his throat with bliss, holding his mate closer to his chest.

Peter's own face pressed deeper into his mate's neck as the scent increased tenfold, the unique smell of Brazilian rosewood, cocobolo and red chilli chocolate intoxicating his mind and driving his pheromones crazy.

~~~

~15 minutes later~

Peter laid in his bed, lights off, with the covers around his shoulders and Stiles in his arms.

He stroked lazy circles into the younger male's shoulder and rested his chin against the side of his head.

They spoke quietly, still coming down from the high of their frenzied scent marking. They enjoyed the relative peacefulness of the moment.

Peter remembered the conversation with Chris, having completely forgotten about it in the last 20 or so minutes, that he guessed was how long they'd been scenting for.

He told Stiles exactly what was said and how he'd heard the pack, trying to be quiet in the background.

Stiles laughed at their stupidity of being heard and then laughed harder when Peter mentioned messing with Chris slightly and hanging up on him.

Stiles then got a thoughtful look, " I guess we'll just have to deal with the stuff they throw at us, as it happens. I do, however, find it amusing that they think that you were sleeping around the pack, namely Myself, Isaac and Liam. Seriously, if they'd taken even a moment to think about it, they could have realised how ridiculous the idea of you sleeping with either of the pups actually was. I'm quite frankly disturbed and disappointed with their narrow minded tunnel thinking. I'm frankly disturbed by the thought of either of our pups in that kind of relationship with anyone. Ugh, bad. Bad Stiles! No more thinking!"

Peter laughed at the end of Stiles' words and kissed the tip of his mate's nose affectionately.

"Ssh Love, anyone who wants to even hold their hands will go through us. Or, at least, will receive a stern warning about their intentions."

Stiles laughed and agreed with Peter's words as he settled back down into his mate's arms, the duo drifting down into deep dreamless slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N Wow, this chapter took ages!
Did not expect it to be so long when I wrote down the basic storyline for this chapter but when I came back to write it, I realised that the excessively detailed plan for this page was actually about 4 pages long ;P
Thank you to all the amazing readers of this story! If you enjoy reading it, please forward a link of this story to any of your friends who you also think will enjoy it!
As ever, Please;
Comment
Vote
And follow me ~AJASH10 ).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.3K 1.6K 12
Stiles is kicked out of the pack, and told to stay away. Slowly Stiles becomes depressed. Hes all alone, with no friends. Noah has done all he can...
5.9K 168 5
how everything should have went. Theo and Liam realise that they are in love with each other.
224K 9K 18
It's finally summer so the Hale pack decides it's time to go on vacation.So they head out to Derek's beach house,but when they get there the arrangem...
183 2 18
Will Stiles and Derek find love with each other. Will they be strong enough to over come anything, or Will there relationship fall apart. Do they lov...