𝐇𝐒𝐭 πƒπ’πŸπŸπžπ«πžπ§π­πŸ’š

By TheMfkn_DonDada

Read it πŸ’šπŸŒ© More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6

Chapter 5

465 23 3
By TheMfkn_DonDada

"Aye calm down....it's Kentrell"

I wrapped my arms around him as he busted back at whoever was shooting at us. I looked over Kentrell's shoulder and seen that he had an extended clip on him so I took it out and shot at dude who was shooting at us. Don't worry about how I know how to use a gun....

Kentrell looked at me and smiled which showed off his grills. Them diamonds dance in the dark too.

We took the other way around the block to get to my house. One of the guys seen us and tried to shoot at Kentrell but he miss and Trell busted back.

~Kennedy's House

"You ok" Kentrell said clearing the awkward silence.

"Yeah.." I replied throwing my bag on the table containing the stuff I got from the corner store.

He said on the couch and I sat next to him. He was on his phone looking at stuff people had been saying about him and his last girl, yaya....

He closed his phone and went to the kitchen.

I went on my phone and made a couple of snaps because I was feeling myself today. While doing so I get a text messages from a random number. They sent me a video of him supposably fucking this girl Jazlyn. Ian worried about no old bitch. If he entertaining she can keep him. But ima keep this noted.

Kentrell wraps his arms around my torso and started talking in my Instagram video.

"Y'all can't have hea' she mine"

Following what he said, he blew some smoke into my camera.

"Kentrell" I whined waving the smoke out of my face.

"My bad..."

I started realize what he said which caused me to roll my eyes. This nigga got a whole basketball team full of hoes and wanna talk about nobody can have me..... boy bye. You are just my bsf.

"Say, whatchu was doing out anyway" he asked?

"I was finna go to the corner store"

"Awe." He replied as he continued to eat my Scooby Doo fruit snacks.

I took a blue one🤤and popped it in my mouth.

He kissed his teeth and stared at me when I took one of the fruit snacks.

"What??? I bought em" I bucked at him.

He went and got 2 more bags of fruit snacks and walked to my living room.

•Kentrell💚•

"Say, Whatchu wearing to Alexis' birthday party?" I asked as she sat on the couch next to me😏

"Ion even know yet tbh"

"Awe. Don't wear no short shit" I retorted looking her dead in her eyes.

"Kentrell you don't run shit. I wear what I want" She said sightly laughing

"You heard what I said"

"Bitch, I get money, so I dos what I pleases" she rapped while making gestures.

I knew it was from a Nicki Minaj song because she listened to it all the time.

"Ian no bitch."

"You're right. You're pussy as hell" She replied with a smirk.

I was finna grab her neck but she caught my hand before I could.

"Don't do that. We ain't even like that. I was just playin" she said.

I kissed my teeth and checked my phone which had a couple missed calls from Jazlyn. My phone was on DND so Ian get em'.

"Now that I think about it though....you are kinda pussy" she said sticking her tongue out at me.

This time I was able to grab her neck. Her face lit up with the biggest smirk ever. She a luhh freak lowkey

"Say who pussy?" I asked looking her in the her eyes.

"Nobody" she mumble

"Huh?" I said coming closer to her.

"Not you" she said loud enough for me to hear.

"Awe" I replied letting her neck go.

"I was finna have to show you sum"

She kissed her teeth and turned towards me.

"Show me what??? You ain't raw or none. At least not to me."

"Now if I pipe you down, I bet you won't be saying that" I smirked at her

"That luhh ass dick" she replied mugging me.

"You wanna see" I said raising my eyebrow.

She didn't say anything.....

"Say I won't whip my dick out right now" I said smirking at her.

" Don't. You'll probably end up tryna put it in me" she said rolling her eyes.

"But you would like it doe" I said opening my phone

•Kennedy🌹•
I denied that whole claim. I probably would suspecting that his pull game is....WEAKKK ASFFFF‼️ But Ian gon' admit it tf😝 Ian no simp

He mugged me and at that moment I knew he knew that I was lying.

"How you claim that you're not going to like it but you're face getting red asf" he asked looking up from his phone.

"It's called blushing and my face is not-"

"It is." He said putting a handful of fruit snacks in his mouth.

"Yk just end this whole conversation." I said kind of annoyed.

Per usual he had this stupid ass smirk on his face.

"Gimme a kiss." He said breaking the silence.

"Ion kiss my bestfriends" I said trying not to remember that one day.....

"You kissed me doe. I must be special"

"Pfftt...not at all" I said waving him off.

"Ion even know why you fronting" he mumbled.

"I'm not. That's the thing Kentrell"

"iight slime" he said snatching the remote outta my hand.

"Don't snatch from me" I said trying to snatch it back. He gripped it tight so I couldn't get it.

Embarrassing I thought 😭😭🤚🏽

He turned on Ginny and Georgia knowing that it was my favorite show at the moment.

I laid on his shoulder and recorded a video with him and the dog filter.

He was so cute lol😭❤️

Just then the door bell rang.

"Who dat is" he asked?

"Ion even know. I wasn't expecting anybody" I said walking to the door. I looked through the peep hole and opened the door.

"What yall-" before I could say anything more, Alexis, Ben, KD, Babyjoe, 3three and Boomer walked in.

"Yall foul for not answering our text messages." Alexis blurted out.

"What?"

I looked at my phone to see I had 25 messages from our Groupchat.

Kentrell looked up and smirk which I didn't even know that he came by us with his luhh quiet ass.

"I dislike you. I know you seen them messages" I said playfully punching the side of his arm.

He didn't like when I said hate. He claimed it was a strong word, in which it is so I only use it when it full blown has pissed me off.

He grinned and went to dap up Ben and them.

"So what we finna do now" KD asked
taking a soda from Alexis.

"We?" I said snapping my head towards him.

"Yeah we all here, we might as well do something." Babyjoe elaborated.

"Um....I'm going to sleep but y'all do what y'all want I said walking towards the stairs"

•Kentrell💚•
"I'm going with her" I said following behind Kennedy.

"No you're not" she replied as she went up the stairs.

Ain't nobody listening to her. She not gon do anything if I come up anyway.

•KD🤣😭•
"Y'all thinking what I'm thinking?" I said with a smirk on my face

"They fucking?!?" They all said in unison.

I palmed my face because these niggas say anything.

"No. Follow me" I said leading them to the best room in Kennedy's house🥴😌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 3.5K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
492K 24K 30
"Ouch, my self-esteem. You really know how to hurt a man." "You're barely a man. You're like twelve." "On a scale of one to ten? How sweet!" I stoppe...
6.5K 216 8
dé·jà vu /ˌdāZHÀ ˈvo͞o/ a feeling of having already experienced the present situation. Just read it :)..