Country Humans spoofs/side st...

Od Deppressing_storys

either dramatic side stories or comepletely random spoofs. so yeah. enjoy๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘Š... Vรญce

Siblings... (Spoof)
Family issues(Spoof)
Thats not how you do it..(Spoof)
Oh how the turntables(Spoof)
Children...(Spoof)
Canada wHy- (Spoof)
wHat-(Spoof)
In a nutshell(Spoof)

Im Sorry(Side Story)

45 1 0
Od Deppressing_storys

[None of these events are true]
[These are random stories i think up, so they'll never lead up with eachother]

"You were always there for me but i always pushed you away--" he cried, arms still wrapped around his younger brother.

Canada rubbed his back. How could he be so forgiving?
"You're still my brother Ame, i dont care od you pushed me away or not. I'll always be there" he said quietly.

"But look what it did to you! I caught you!" he cried outloud. "Those were my problems, not your fault" his tone was soft and reassuring.

"But you were already going through something and i was just coming to make it worse!" America half-yelled, half-sobbed.
"You didn't cause that. I promise." Canada said.

The American only remembered blank after that, but when he became conscious he was on the couch, Canada sitting on the far side of him, but he wasn't wearing his fur hat.

America soon realized he was the one wearing the hat.

Canada glanced over at him and gave him a warm smile.
________________
SquueeeEEEE i hope you liked my first sidestori--

Usually i dont do side stories because they can get me a little, idk, to piled up with ideas? Then ill just make more books haha x3
Anyways uh, i hope you liked it, DP out-

7/13/2020 - 3:31 Am

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

3.5K 182 18
Marriage is about equality . But here Meera is a final year students and an introvert as the name of friends she has only her family. She is most c...
30.8K 3.1K 104
Male Lead pr แ€‡แ€ฌแ€แ€บแ€œแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€กแ€€แ€ปแ€ฅแ€บแ€ธ แ€กแ€›แ€พแ€ฑแ€ทแ€˜แ€€แ€บแ€”แ€ฒแ€ทแ€แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€™แ€ผแ€ฑแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€™แ€ฎแ€แ€ปแ€šแ€บแ€œแ€„แ€บ แ€€แ€ผแ€šแ€บแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€•แ€ฝแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€กแ€†แ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€žแ€แ€บแ€™แ€พแ€แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€กแ€€แ€ผแ€ญแ€™แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ญแ€™แ€บแ€„แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€‘แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€…แ€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฏแ€›แ€พแ€ญ...
13K 180 13
in which y/n exists. she also rides some fat cock, but we'll get to that later-
17.1K 149 35
It was a peaceful day and then I was like "What if I ruined this day with a td gc?" I don't own total drama ๐—›๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด #๐Ÿฃ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐˜...