Wendy Darling (Killian Jones)

Av fandoms_forever32

You might know the story of Wendy Darling, but that's not how it really happened. This is the real story of W... Mer

π‘Šπ‘’π‘›π‘‘π‘¦ π·π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘™π‘–π‘›π‘”
πΈπ‘π‘–π‘”π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘β„Ž
𝐴𝑐𝑑 𝑂𝑛𝑒
𝐴 π‘Ÿπ‘‘ π‘ƒπ‘Žπ‘”π‘’
π‘‡π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘–π‘™π‘’π‘Ÿ
π‘‡β„Žπ‘’ π·π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘˜ π‘‡π‘Žπ‘™π‘’ 𝑂𝑓 π‘Šπ‘’π‘›π‘‘π‘¦ π·π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘™π‘–π‘›π‘”
π‘‚π‘Ÿπ‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘›
π‘€π‘Žπ‘˜π‘–π‘›π‘” 𝐴 𝑁𝑒𝑀 π·π‘’π‘Žπ‘™
π‘‡β„Žπ‘’ πΆπ‘Žπ‘£π‘’ π‘‡β„Žπ‘’π‘¦ 𝐿𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑑 𝐼𝑛
π‘‡π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘π‘π‘–π‘›π‘” 𝐴 πΏπ‘œπ‘ π‘‘ π΅π‘œπ‘¦
πΆπ‘œπ‘›π‘“π‘’π‘ π‘ π‘–π‘œπ‘›π‘ 
πΆπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘›π‘” π‘ƒπ‘Žπ‘›'𝑠 π‘†β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘π‘œπ‘€

𝘎π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦 𝘠𝘰𝘢𝘳 𝘏𝘦𝘒𝘳𝘡

285 23 10
Av fandoms_forever32

(Season three episode eight
Think Lovely Thoughts)

"I'm gonna ask Tink how close we are to Pan's compound." David said, impatiently. "I don't wanna be surprised by any lost boys on patrol."

"Good idea." Mary Margaret told him.

"Looks like you two buried the hatchet." Emma said to her mother once her father was out of earshot.

"Buried? Uh... I don't know." Mary Margaret stuttered. "We've at least put it away for now."

"So you're really gonna stay here with him?" Emma asked, frowning.

She just got her parents back, she didn't want to lose them again.

"The thought of leaving you, Emma, it kills me." Mary Margaret stated.

That's when Wendy moved farther back by Bae so the mother and daughter could speak privately.

Bae smiled at his sister. "I have something for you."

Wendy grinned, looking up at him. He was officially taller than her. "What is it?"

Before Bae could reply, everyone heard a noise. Wendy quickly yanked her knife out as everyone drew their swords out.

It was Regina who gasped at them. A man that Wendy didn't recognize was with her.

Regina rolled her eyes. "Well, if this is your version of a rescue party, we got here just in time."

"What are you two doing here?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Well, same as you, except we actually have a chance." Regina pointed to a box the mystery man was holding. "Pandora's box. It could trap Pan for eternity simply by opening the lid."

Neal quietly whispered to Emma and Wendy. "You didn't tell me my father was with her."

"I never met him." Wendy stated, her eyes immediately glaring at the man who abandoned Bae.

"I didn't know." Emma told him.

"Wait, your father is the Dark One?" Tink overheard.

"Yeah, and he's not getting anywhere near Henry." Bae stated.

"Bae..." Rumpelstiltskin sighed.

Emma frowned at Neal. "Why? What are you talking about?"

"There's a prophecy that says that Henry will be his undoing. He didn't come here to protect him. He came here to kill him." Bae explained.

Regina quickly turned her glare to the dark one. "That's why you didn't want to find Neal before you got Henry back? Because you knew he'd spill your secret."

"Everything I did was to protect Henry, to rescue him from Pan." Mr. Gold tried to tell them.

"It all makes sense." Emma realized. "You left before we even made shore. You wanted to get to Henry first..."

David drew his sword. "To be on his own..."

Killian pointed his sword at the dark one. "So no one could stop you..."

"So you can kill him." Regina finished.

"It's not gonna happen, not unless you go through all of us first." Emma stated.

"Wow. Is this family always so dramatic?" Wendy smirked, aiming her bow at the dark one.

~

"You're making a mistake." Mr. Gold stated. "I don't care if the boy is destined to be my undoing. I won't hurt him."

Wendy scoffed. She's just itching to release an arrow right between his eyes.

"Because that sounds just like you." Regina said, sarcastically.

"Without me, you will fail. I'm the most powerful amongst us." He reminded.

Wendy raised her brows, letting another smirk fall upon her lips. "I don't know about that. I'm pretty powerful."

"Who are you?" Mr. Gold glared at the unknown woman.

Wendy chuckled, sarcastically curtsying to the dark one. "Wendy Darling."

His eyes widened. "The savior's protecter."

She tilted her head curiously. "That I am. And I know exactly how to save Henry from dying at the hands of Pan."

"Dying?" Regina and Bae eyes widened.

Wendy forgot these two weren't there for her confession.

Wendy waved them off, pretending it wasn't a big deal. "I'll tell you later."

Bae gave her a look before responding to his father's earlier statement. "That's why we can't trust you."

"If I could give you my dagger, I would. But I can't." Mr. Gold frowned.

"But you can give me Pandora's box." Bae said. "I don't have to trust you if I could stop you."

"Son..." Mr. Gold hesitated. He handed Pandora's box to his son.

"Look at me," Bae demanded. "you so much as lift a finger to perform magic, you're gonna spend an eternity in this box."

"Let's go." Emma ordered.

Everyone put there weapons away as they stormed pass the dark one. Wendy almost paused when Rumpelstiltskin stopped his son but Bae's quick nod told her it was okay so she again fell in stop with Emma

~

They made it to Pan's camp by Tink and Wendy leading the group.

The plan was simple, put everyone to sleep and quickly grab Henry.

Wendy had went with Emma as they waited for the right time. The lost boys were laughing around a fire. Then suddenly they all collapsed after Regina spelled them to sleep.

"Where's Pan?" Bae asked.

"I don't know." Emma muttered looking around in worry.

The group was panicking when they couldn't find Henry or Pan. Wendy sighed, closing her eyes letting the wind blow her hair around.

"Wendy!" Bae grasped her arm.

Her eyes snapped open to meet his. She hated that look in his eyes, that hopeless look that she tried so hard for him to never get.

Henry would be okay. She knew it. Because with Bae here, he could give her heart back to her.

"Did you bring it?" The blonde whispered over the panicked group. "My heart?"

He eyed her. "You care about this now? Wen..."

"Tell me you have it." She quietly begged the boy, her eyes.

He sighed. "Of course I have it. I never left it unprotected."

She smiled softly at him before turning to group. She shouting over their yells. "Pan and Henry are gone!"

"Where could they have gone?" Emma asked.

"Skull rock." Wendy muttered. "Pan would take Henry there for the trade."

"Trade?" Regina glared at her. "What trade?"

Wendy glanced at Bae. "I'm so sorry, Baelfire. I didn't know who he was until you guys came here. I should've tried to get him out too." She hesitated. "Pan wants Henry's heart because he's the truest believer and he wants everyone to think it's because of saving magic. But really he only needs it for himself. Pan is dying so he wants Henry's heart and... in return Henry will die. He'll be immortal and so powerful."

She took a deep breath. "But he could do without Henry's heart, if he had the heart of the saviors protecter, it would work the same."

"That's why you want your heart back?" Bae whispered. "No, Wendy."

"The Pandora's box will work." Wendy told everyone. "We just need a distraction until someone can put him in that box."

"How?" Bae worriedly looked at her.

"By trading my hearts for Henry's. Please, Bae." The blonde said. "I need it

"Bae's the one you gave your heart to?" Emma gasped in shock.

"He's the person I trust most." Wendy responded only keeping her eyes on her brother. "Bae, I can save your boy, okay? He'll be okay."

"What about you?" Bae whimpered, tears clouding his eyes.

"I promise I'll be okay. We can outsmart Pan." But even Wendy had doubt in them.

He slowly nodded. "I was going to give it to you anyway." He sighed, pulling out a somewhat small box out of his bag, only big enough for someone's heart. He unwrapped the cloth around it.

Wendy slowly opened the box staring at the glowing thing. She smiled, looking up at the worried looks. "We can save him."

~

Regina, Rumpelstiltskin, Bae, Emma and Wendy were the only ones going to skull rock as the others were staying behind to watch the lost boys.

Killian stopped Wendy before they could began the rescue of Henry. "Be careful."

Wendy for once didn't give him a look. She sent him a small smile. "Always am." She paused, sighing and turning to the man who was still staring at her. "I still very much hate you for what you did, Killian but... if something goes wrong I don't want to die with any regrets. So... I think I forgive you and there will be a part of me that will always love you." She pressed a kiss to his cheek making his eyes widen in shock. "You also be careful. I'm the only one allowed to kill you."

The pirate chuckled as she hurried to the others.

She knew she probably wasn't going to make it off of Neverland alive.

~

The boat stopped beside skull rock and Wendy was the first to climb out. The others followed behind her.

Emma pointed at some footprints. "These are Henry's shoes. Wendy was right. They're here."

Wendy rolled her eyes. "I'm always right."

Emma was about to run up the stairs but she hit something invisible. She flew back to hit the ground hard. Wendy winced.

"Are you okay?" Bae quickly crouched down to her to make sure she wasn't hurt.

"I think so." She muttered as Bae helped her up.

"What was that?" Bae questioned.

"Pan cast a protection spell." Rumpelstiltskin stated.

"There has to be a way to break it." Regina formed a fire ball in her hand, throwing it at the spell making it explode.

Wendy grabbed Emma making them duck.

"Whoa! Careful with that!" Bae exclaimed.

"Try all you want, but Pan's magic is too powerful. At least for you." Rumpelstiltskin stepped over the spell easily making the others stare at him.

"Wha..." Regina trailed off.

"How did you do that?" Emma asked.

"The spell is designed to keep anyone who casts a shadow from entering." Rumpelstiltskin said.

"And you don't have one." Bae realized. "You were telling the truth about ripping your shadow off."

"And Pan knows it. That's why he cast the spell he did. This isn't about keeping you out. It's about drawing me in. He knows I won't give up the chance to finish what I came here to do." Rumpelstiltskin explained.

"You really did come here to save Henry." Bae felt guilty.

"I gave you my trust with that box. Now I need you to give it back." Rumpelstiltskin told him.

Bae hesitated and was about to hand it to his dad but Regina snatched it from him.

"Hey!" Bae said.

"You better come through, Gold." Regina warned. "Or I'll make whatever Pan has planned for you look like child's play. You understand me?"

"Gold?" Wendy muttered to Emma.

"Mr. Gold is his name in storybrooke." Emma whispers to her.

"Well, a simple "good luck" would've sufficed." Rumpelstiltskin smirked.

"Good luck!" Wendy called as he walked up the stairs with Pandora's box.

~

"So what are we supposed to do now?" Regina asked, impatient.

"What about the spell my father used to rip off his shadow?" Bae suggested.

"You think if I knew how to do that, I wouldn't have done it already?" Regina snapped.

The two blondes were staring up at the moon both seeming to have the same idea.

"The moon." Emma was the first to say.

"The moon?" Regina looked up at it not understanding.

"I was thinking the same thing. Great minds think alike." Wendy grinned. "If we block the moon with our magic, our shadows would be gone."

"What, you mean like an eclipse? Is that even possible?" Bae wondered.

"Maybe." Reguna said.

"So?" Emma raised her brows.

"I need help." Regina stated

"With magic?" Emma said, surprised.

"It requires a lot." Regina was offended at the tone she used. "I guess we're about to find out how much those lessons I gave you paid off. Wendy can join, the more the merrier. Follow my lead."

The three girls raised their hands to the moon. It was a lot of magic but it worked. A shadow moved over the moon.

~

The group rushed up the stairs, all stopping at the sight of Pan and Henry. He was still alive. Wendy breathed out in relief.

"Henry, wait!" Bae yelled.

Henry just ripped out his own heart when he turned to them. It was glowing and beating in his hand.

"Whatever Pan's telling you to do, don't do it." Bae continued.

Henry couldn't believe his dad was right in front of him again. "Dad? You're alive?"

"I am, buddy." Bae smiled. "And I need you to listen to me. Pan is lying to you."

"Oh, pleasure to see you, too, Baelfire, not to mention the Savior and the Evil Queen. And the savior's protecter, Wendy Darling." Pan smirked at Wendy.

She glared at him. She wished him to die for everything he did to her.

"Henry, you need to get away from him now." Emma said. "He's trying to hurt you."

"No." Henry spoke. "The heart of the truest believer. It's what's gonna save magic. It's gonna save all of you."

"No, it's not." Regina replied. "This was never about magic, Henry. You have to believe us. The only person Pan's interested in saving is himself."

"That's not true!" Henry exclaimed.

"Of course it isn't." Pan stated, smirking at the group.

Wendy clinched her fists.

"Yes, it is!" Bae said. "Pan can't live without you dying. If you give him your heart, it's gonna kill you."

"They're trying to stem your belief, Henry." Pan spoke to the boy. "But don't let them. Remember, every hero gets tested."

"Henry... I know what being a hero looks like, and this isn't it." Emma's voice trembled.

"Why would they lie?" Henry asked Pan.

"Because that's what adults do, Henry. You know that better than anyone." Pan said.

"Henry... you have to believe us." Regina begged.

"Your parents don't care about Neverland, Henry. They know if you give your heart to save it, then you'll have to stay. They're being selfish because they don't wanna lose you."

"Henry, you have to trust us." Emma begged.

Pan scoffed. "Trust? I'm the only one who's ever been honest with you, Henry. The only one who ever believed in you. This is your choice. Not theirs. You have to choose now. We're running out of time."

"We believe in you, Henry." Bae stated.

"Because we love you." Emma teared up.

"More than anything." Regina added.

"I love you, too. But I have to save magic." Henry went to plunge his heart in Pan's chest.

"Stop!" Wendy finally spoke up, freezing Henry with magic. Pan stood there smirking. She wanted to punch him so bad.

"Wendy." Bae whispered.

She stormed over to Henry. "I will not let you kill another boy, Pan." She gently took Henry's heart. "You are still a hero, Henry. But your parents still need you." She shoved his heart back into his chest. She waved her hand making him fly into his father's arms as he unfroze. She turned to the man who murdered her family.

"We made a deal." Wendy grabbed her heart that was hidden in the box. "Leave everyone alone, let them leave. And I'll gladly give you my heart."

"Wendy, no!" Bae yelled, holding his son closer as the boy cried.

Pan smirked. "Deal. Only if they don't try to take your heart back, Darling."

"No!" Emma said. "Wendy, don't."

Wendy teared up, glancing at the other blonde. "Em, I never trusted anyone that fast, but since the beginning I knew I could trust you. You're my savior, Em." Her gaze moved to Regina. "You're a b*tch. But you're a great mother to Henry. I'm glad I met you. And Henry, I wish I've gotten to know you more, your aunty Wendy." She was almost sobbing as she looked at Bae. "I love you Baelfire. You're my little brother. Blood or not. You made me feel like I had a family again. And I protect my family. Please leave after this, Pan will keep his word."

"How sweet." Pan rolled his eyes. "Hurry this along."

Wendy sighed, turning to Pan. Bae tried to run forward but Wendy froze them all.

"Tell Killian that I'm sorry." Wendy muttered. "And tell Tink I love her." She hesitated. "I'll be with my brothers and my parents again."

The others could only watch as Wendy plunged her own heart in Pan's chest.

A surge of magic hit everyone and they tumbled to the ground. It even surged over Killian, Tink and the lost boys and Emma's parents. Regina held Henry to her.

Pan smirked, feeling stronger than ever. He knew the protecter would come and her heart is a little stronger then the heart of the truest believer.

Henry stared in shock at what happened. He should've listened to everyone, Pam tricked him.

Wendy collapsed on the ground, her blonde hair fanning around her and some was on her pale face. She was dying.

"Wendy!"

A/N

Plot twist!

Three more chapters left until the Neverland storyline is over.

So you found out who had Wendy's heart in this chapter. At first I was going to have Tink have it but StefanieDine gave me the idea that Wendy gave her heart to Bae.

Should Wendy go with Emma and Henry to New York or go with the others to the Enchanted forest? Just wondering since Wendy didnt live in the enchanted forest.

Also should I keep Neal alive and have him stay together with Emma or have him still die?

When should Wendy get back together with Killian?

Thanks for reading.

~Belle~

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

181K 7.4K 56
Emma Swan (18) is David Nolan's little sister. She was brought into their family was she was only two and David was six. Killian Jones (22) is David...
369K 14.9K 103
❝NOW THAT I SEE YOU.❞ In which the impulsive, prone-to-violence pirate falls for the girl made out of literal sunshine [ONCE UPON A TIME S...
48.8K 1.1K 39
Henry Mills left Storybrooke when he graduated from High School to find his own story. When he was captured by a new Lady Tremaine, he was rescued by...
9K 248 10
When Captain Killian Jones comes to the small town of Storybrooke, Maine, with the intentions of skinning his crocodile, he is captured by Greg and T...