Whirlwind girl 3

By stuDEATH

-Completed- Baicao, a hardworking girl with a dream of becoming a Yuan Wu Dao champion but she unknowingl... More

A new Beginning
Confession or Rejection
Enemies into friends
Ruo Bai dead or alive??
Welcome back
Heartbroken Fang Ting hao
Double trouble
Expect the unexpected
Hate to love you....
Confused Baicao
Entangled
Jealousy
PROTECTING YOU
Ting hao or Ruo Bai
Baicao's Decision
Important than my life
I trust you
Misunderstandings
Want you back
The real culprit
Possessiveness at peak
The new side of Baicao
She knows everything
Baicao's life in danger
Memory loss
Impressing Baicao
You're someone special
Baicao's special one.
Love me till the end

All the characters of story

7.3K 63 24
By stuDEATH

Hu bingqing as baicao-She is a hardworking,honest and stubborn girl.She never likes to accept defeat and is a little confused in her love life.

Chen xiang as Fang ting hao- He is a rich yuan Wu dao(a type of sports like taekwondo) champion.He was initially seen as a flirty and arrogant boy.But deep inside he is really very kind.He loves Baicao deeply but she don't loves him back and always friendzones him.

Yang Yang as Ruo Bai-He appears to be cold but is really very warm hearted.He can do anything for Baicao without even her knowing.He also loves Baicao and he is her coach.

Ji Chang work as Chang an-He was initially very cruel but after falling in love with Baicao he changed completely.He was also Baicao's coach after Ruo Bai left.

Bai jingting as Yu chuyuan-He is a calm and helpful boy.He was world champion before Fang ting hao but now he quit Yuan Wu dao and has became a medician (I think I wrote it right). Initially Baicao thought she loves him but then realized that he is only a good friend.He also loves Baicao.

Tan song yun as xiaoying- she is Baicao's friend and a cheerful and bubbly girl.She had a crush over Ruo Bai but she ended up falling in love with yi feng with whom she often bickers with.

Leo Wu as Yi feng-He is Ruo Bai's friend. He appears to be lazy but is talented in yuan Wu dao.He loves Xiaoying with whom he fights like a kid.

Zhao Yuanyuan as Fang ting yi-she is Fang ting hao's sister. She was initially very jealous of Baicao because she loved yu chuyuan and he loved Baicao.But after a incident she came to understand Baicao's purity and kindness and they became friends.

Yi ting er as Guang ya-She is quiet and calm girl.She is Baicao's childhood friend and is like a sister.She loves Fang ting hao

En xiu-She is strong willed and arrogant girl.She thought that she is the best yuan Wu dao female player but after getting defeated by Bai cao she realised that she is not the best.

-
A/N

I was about to delete the story but some of my readers didn't want me to do it so READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. The grammar is really bad, lots of cringe and crap.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 9.5K 27
"Tell me , do you regret it ?" "I....I.. of course..I don't" Wangyibo is from a rich and disciplined family . But he isn't interested in any rules a...
113K 930 108
Original / male male / time travel / high H / drama / beauty shou / black belly attack ✔️ The full text has been completed 1v1 bisexual big tits swee...
161K 10.3K 87
*** PLEASE READ STOLEN MEMORIES ARE NEVER FORGOTTEN FIRST****** They say that people change after they get married. Wei Ying and Lan Zhan have been...
2.9K 179 11
Yang Zhilan's idyllic village life is shattered when her late adoptive father's past comes back to haunt her family as he had double-crossed a very p...