๐‹๐„๐“๐“๐„๐‘๐’ ๐“๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐”; D...

By lottiexvogue

ooo. โ–‹โ‡“ ๐‹๐„๐“๐“๐„๐‘๐’ ๐“๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” โ‹† เผ„ ( ๐™ณ๐š๐™ฐ๐™ฒ๐™พ ๐™ผ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ต๐™พ๐šˆ) โ‹† เผ„ In which Cecily Beaumont writes let... More

๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐˜๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Ÿ- ๐œ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ
๐˜๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘- ๐œ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ
๐˜๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Ÿ’ - ๐‚๐ž๐œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ
Year 5- Cecily

๐˜๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Ÿ- ๐œ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ

379 34 4
By lottiexvogue

𝟏𝟏 𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟐
𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐝.𝐦

D, you can't believe what happened this summer !! My sister convinced my parents that Hogwarts is a good school... and believe what? I'll still be a slytherin. I'm so excited!!!! You looked very nice when we meet at the ministry , I didn't know that my dad was a friend of yours . My dad said that he also has that ugly mark . What really made my day , and not my dad buying me a cat because I was feeling lonely by the way her name is Minnie ( yes like our professor , I really like her . She's the best teacher in Hogwarts) but that you remembered my name . I hope that your summer was okay too . I wouldn't feel very safe with your dad , he seems to be very scary but maybe he's nice . Cassandra and I will meet in an hour so I don't have much time to write . I'm really excited to start our project for potion and also that we'll meet alone in the library . Maybe that could start our friendship, who knows ...

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 ,
                                                   𝐂𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐥𝐲

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

567K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
150K 5.3K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
68.5K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...