lizkook|| one shots 💦

Od desqxir

Warning: Contains Smut. Oneshots including Lisa from Blackpink and Jungkook from Bts. - I accept requests. W... Více

~stalker~
pacify her✨ (pt1)
✨obsession 💦 (pt1)
~stalker~ pt2
✨obsession pt2💦
teacher~ 😈🔞
student 🔞✨
✨obsession 😈(pt 3)
obsession explained.
11k ✨ (requests )
✨obsession💫 (pt4)
💔obsession💫 (pt5)
🐉obsession 🐾 (pt6 end)
My book! (Addiction)
boyfriend 😳💗
20k + face reveal 😳
🤢Face reveal 🤮
Clowns 🤡
Q/A 👽
Memories. 💝
Valentine's Day 💕
🍃Anniversary 🍂
LOVE
Pacify her (pt2)😻
🍒special day 🐱
😈pacify her (pt3)😇
cheater 💔
💍Lovers 💖
☔I'm sorry 💔
⌛Revenge🔗
:)
🐰Sugar daddy 🐱(pt1)
😳sugar daddy (pt2)🔞
⚠Sugar Daddy (pt3)🔗
💫interview 💢
💀💀💀
Surprise :D 💖
🍒interview (pt2)🍫
💀Ghost 👻
crush 👀
Call me by your name
and I'll call you by mine
Viagra 👯
🍘Neighbours 🍊
Rejection ⚓(pt1)
Moonlight 🌙 (pt1)
Moonlight 🌙 (pt2)
Moonlight 🌙 (pt3)
🍋Online🌾
💃Tag
🍓Strawberries and cigarettes🚬
🔒Offline🔴
🔴Blocked🚫
🍃NeverLand🎶
🎨WonderLand🐝
🏮97'Line🍯
🧚‍♀️-Hiraeth🧡
Cigarettes after Sex

❄Season✴

2.4K 102 152
Od desqxir

═════════════════════════
Title: Season
Main ship: Liskook
Side ship: Taennie
Genre: fluff
══════════════════════════

A soft sigh escaped from the lips of the young, beautiful blonde lady as she took few steps forward, her heart ached as she saw her daisies frozen. She took a deep breathe, trying not to get too aggressive as she called out the name of the guy who was responsible for the death of her beautiful flowers.

“Jeon Jungkook.”

A smirk formed on the silver haired guy who was peeking out through his window. He snapped his fingers and under a second, he was in front of her.

“Yes, my beautiful sunshine?”

He elegantly raised his eyebrow, his head tilting slightly and his cocky smile not leaving his pale, good looking face.

The blonde girl pointed at her dead flowers. Jungkook glanced at them and a low chuckle echoed in the garden. The girl's blonde hairs were now red and so were her eyes, the butterflies flying around her were now gone as fire was surrounding her.

“Jungkook. Fix it. Melt this ice right now. I want my beautiful daises to grow.”

Jungkook wasn't surprised at all, he didn't even flinch. He still had the same teasing expressions. He flicked her forehead and walked away. The fire girl swung her hand and the fire came out of the ground, right in front of jungkook. The handsome guy's eyes widened a bit before he turned around to face the cause of the fire.

“Lisa, you're summer. I thought summer was supposed to be happy, bubbly little girl?”

He poked his tongue inside his mouth and crossed his arms. Lisa immediately turned back to normal. The fire was gone and her eyes were brown, the hairs were also looking like Rapunzel's long blonde ones.

Jungkook slowly made his way towards the gorgeous girl, her tan skin was shining under sun's amber glow, her brown doll like eyes were sparkling and her yellow floral dress was a perfect fit for her, the smooth long legs were definitely a distraction and her plump pink lips were swollen due to the harsh bite.

“stop biting your lip so roughly.”

Jungkook said or 'commanded' which made Lisa roll her eyes but she did stop biting the delicate petal like lip.

“Jungkook, I just want my daisies to bloom! I was so excited for them, you know how much I love flowers! Jennie taught me some cool new tricks for gardening, If you want then I can teach you those tricks as well”

Lisa smiled widely and leaned closer to jungkook, her big doe eyes were staring into jungkook's grey mysterious ones.

“Lisa, I'm winter, the ice guy. I can't do this gardening stuff. I enjoy killing flowers, not giving them life.”

Jungkook chuckled sarcastically which made Lisa frown. A soft pout from Lisa was enough to make jungkook's leg tremble. The boy hated to show it or talk about it but he had a huge crush on the summer girl. He never expressed his feelings instead, he neglected them. He refused to believe that he like Lisa.

Winter can't like summer.

Jungkook always tried to push away his feelings and thoughts about Lisa but every single interaction with lisa made him fall harder for her.

“Why are you so cold? Can't you be happy for like, even a second?”
“I'm cold because I'm winter, Lisa. Use your small little brain.”

Lisa mentally face palmed herself because she realised how stupid her question was. Lisa couldn't really help it, her crush was standing infront of her. No matter how hard she tried to be tough and calm in front of him, he would always do something that would make Lisa love him more. He was cold, rude, sassy, mean but he had something in himself that made Lisa like him.

“can you just melt the ice?”
“why can't you do it? After all, you are summer.”
“the spell is too strong. You didn't freeze them with ordinary ice.”

Jungkook half smiled, he knew what he did, he liked knowing that he is stronger than Lisa. He especially liked the fact that Lisa herself knows that jungkook is more powerful.

“Okay then. I'll melt the ice..”

A huge smile appeared on Lisa's face which almost made jungkook smile but he controlled himself.

“..only if you go ice skating with me. Yesterday, I saw you doing it with Taehyung, the autumn guy.”

Jungkook clenched his jaw as the image of Taehyung holding Lisa's waist as they moved their bodies in sync flashed in his mind.
Lisa was confused for a second before her soft laugh echoed the in jungkook's ear, making him feel like as If someone was pouring honey in his ears.

“You could have just asked me like a normal person. It's not like I was gonna decline.”
“didn't wanted to take any chances”

Lisa shook her head slowly and looked at jungkook with a soft smile

“Weirdo. When will you grow up?”

Lisa ruffled his silver hairs. Jungkook's grey eyes were filled with love as he stared at the young girl in front of him. A soft pink was now forming on his pale cheeks as his cold hands made their way to Lisa's soft, warm cheeks which made Lisa giggle. Jungkook felt his heart melt.

Winter can love summer.

After staring at each other for few minutes, a loud fake cough interrupted their beautiful moment.

“sorry to interrupt you both but I just came here to ask, how are the daises Lisa?”

Jennie, the spring girl asked her best friend Lisa. All three of them looked at the—

“JUNGKOOK! UNFREEZE THEM!”

Lisa yelled and jungkook immediately snapped his fingers, making the ice turn into water which was necessary for the flowers to bloom. Jungkook was getting scolded by Lisa as Jennie's loud laughter could be heard from behind Lisa's frustrated words.

“why are you two always fighting? Can't you guys get along?”

Jennie asked and took few steps closer to them. Both, Lisa and jungkook sighed softly and shrugged.

“she is too childish and dumb.”
“he is a big cold meanie and rude bastard.”
“shut up, fireball.”
“why don't you shut up, big bad wolf!”

Jennie rested her forehead on the palm of her hand as she shook her head in disappointment while the two seasons fought.

“Can you two shut the fuck up for a second? Stupid oompa lumpa looking kids.”

A deep voice was heard which startled all of them. Their heads turned around to see a tall, good looking guy. He had chocolate colour eyes and brown hair with golden locks, his caramel turtle neck and his dark brown jeans made him look very attractive, the brown coat was a cherry on top and the boots were shining brighter than author's future :')

“Kim Taehyung”

The guy's name escapes from the whipped girl's mouth.

“my little flower.”

Taehyung said and walked towards the cat eye girl. Jennie felt her heart beating faster than ever as the flowers around her bloomed, the sparkle surrounding her was now looking like the stars in the galaxy and her pink hairs were floating, just like her. She was floating in the air, but not too high.

“she is so whipped.”

Lisa whispered to jungkook who nodded in agreement as the two dorks watched autumn and spring stare into each others beautiful eyes.

“why can't you dress like him?”

Lisa gently hit jungkook's masculine arm. Jungkook rolled his eyes, he was already jealous of Taehyung and now being compared with his outfit was just another triggering thing on the list.

“what do you mean? You don't like my outfit?”

Jungkook was insecure.

Lisa looked at jungkook's outfit and her eyes widened.

“wait! You're not wearing that stupid gown of yours! You finally decided to wear something NORMAL!”

Lisa's words made Jennie and Taehyung look at jungkook as well. Lisa was right. Jungkook wasn't wearing his black gown which made him look like maleficent. Instead, he was wearing a white shirt with a dark blue tie and jeans, his navy blue long coat giving him very luxury and decent vibes and his black boots were a big yes. Oh and of course, his snowflake badge was attached to his coat.

“wow, jungkook. I'm impressed.”

Jennie said with a smile on her face, Taehyung glanced at her and was clearly jealous of the way she was looking at jungkook.

Jungkook chuckled while his fingers ran through his soft hairs.

“well, I decided to change my look. At first, I wasn't sure about it but now I think I'll stick to it.”

He said in a soft shy tone. Lisa didn't look away even for a second, her eyes glued to jungkook, she was admiring how good looking and fine this man in front of her is.

“anyways, I was thinking about going to a park for a walk or something.”

Taehyung spoke, trying to grab Jennie's attention which he had lost because of jungkook, the ice king. No, not from adventure time.

Lisa gasped softly and looked at Taehyung with big eyes

“can I please come with you?”

Jungkook frowned as he saw Lisa walking towards Taehyung. The leaf guy smiled softly and wrapped his arm around lisa's shoulder.

“sure, pretty girl. You can come too”

Jennie faked a smile but her eyes clearly showing how badly she wanted Taehyung to wrap his arm around Jennie's waist but instead it was around Lisa's shoulders.

“I wanna join too.”
“yeah, me too.”

Both, Jennie and jungkook spoke. Lisa and Taehyung nodded, not knowing what to say but they were kinda scared by the look on jungkook and Jennie's faces. They looked, determined? Jealous? Mad? Concerned?

In love?

-

They were in autumn's territory. The weather is always gloomy and dusty. The wind is always cold and the leafs are brown or red. The streets are filled with dried up leafs.
Four of them taking every step in sync.

Taehyung was holding Jennie's hand, which made both of their heart flutter. Lisa had a grip on Jennie's hand and her other hand was being caressed by the one and only, jungkook.

“your place is really nice.” Jennie said out of no where. Lisa grinned playfully and gently hit Jennie's elbow.
“thank you, so is yours. I love to meet all those butterflies and different bugs, they are as friendly as you.”

Taehyung took a while to process his own words.
Friendly?

I hope she doesn't think that I friendzoned her. Wait, did I friendzone her?

Taehyung's little brain was filled with different questions. A smirk appeared on jungkook's Face, winter and autumn made a eye contact. Jungkook's eyes were making fun of Taehyung while tae's eyes showed fear and anxiety.

Jungkook felt a little bad for the guy so he shook his head and mouthed

“it's okay.”

Which was reassuring enough for Taehyung. He noticed a little blush on Jennie's cheeks.
He raised his eyebrow in confusion as he wasn't sure if it was because of him.

Lisa slowed her steps a bit, making her walk behind all three of them. She then tapped on Taehyung's shoulder which not only grabbed Taehyung's attention but also made jungkook look at her. Jennie was too focused on her own thoughts that she didn't even notice anything.

“you like her, don't you?”

Lisa tried her best to mouth these words as clearly as possible. Luckily, Taehyung understood what she said and he nodded, shyly.

Lisa flashed her gorgeous smile which made both boys smile back, unknowingly.

“then ask her out”

Lisa once again, mouthed. Taehyung immediately shook his head, the fear of rejection was all over his face. Jungkook looked away, disappointed at Taehyung as he thought how much of a coward this guy is but then the cold king realised that he haven't asked Lisa out either.

Lisa gave Taehyung a “stern mother” look, her glare was intense. Taehyung pouted softly before pressing his lips together in a hard line while nodding slightly. Lisa then took bigger steps to match Jennie's footsteps.

“Look, there is the ice cream guy!”

Lisa said and pointed at the van parked at the exit of the park. The old guy was handing a chocolate ice cream to a kid.

“why need an ice cream guy when the king of ice is right besides you?”

Jungkook asked, clearly offended.
Lisa stared at jungkook with a blank face.

“because you don't have any flavour.”

Jennie and Taehyung almost chocked on their own saliva when they heard those words from Lisa's mouth. Jungkook bit his lower lip and looked away.

All four of them made their way to the ice cream truck.

As usual, jungkook got a mint ice cream, Lisa was already eating her mango one, Jennie was in love with the strawberry chocolate and Taehyung enjoyed his coffee ice cream with some Nutella topping.

“uhm, It's getting kinda late so I think I should head back home.”

Lisa said and gripped on jungkook's hand as she looked at jungkook signalling him to come with her.
Jungkook raised his eyebrow in confusion before the realisation hit him.

“o-oh! Yea, It's getting late. I should leave too, I'll drop Lisa off at her home as well.”

Lisa nodded, fully agreeing with jungkook.

“Do you wanna go too?”

Taehyung asked Jennie, slight sadness in his tone as he didn't wanted Jennie to leave. Jennie glanced at Lisa who was eyeing her, basically signalling her to say 'no'
Jennie gulped nervously before shaking her head.

“No. I wanna stay here longer— with you.”

A smile formed on all of their faces. Lisa looked like a proud mother, jungkook was happy to see them forming a relationship step by step, Jennie was Happy that she get to stay with the guy she likes and Taehyung was smiling because he got a chance to ask her out.

“okay then, we are gonna leave.”

Lisa said and dragged jungkook with her.

Autumn loves spring.

-

“Do you think he'll ask her out?”
“hopefully or else I won't go skating with him”

Lisa scrunched her nose. Jungkook looked at her and pouted softly.

“I forgot about our skating plan.”
“Oh! Me too”

Lisa gasped softly and looked back at jungkook. She held his hand tightly and smiled widely, showing her puppy eyes.

“Do you wanna go now?”

Jungkook thought about it for a while before nodding with a soft smile.

“sure, let's go.”

Summer loves winter.

-

“so, how are your flowers Doing?”

Taehyung asked, trying to strike a conversation. Jennie twisted the strand of her pink hair in her finger and spoke softly

“they are doing well, growing pretty fastly though. Yesterday, the fairies came over to help me. They were sent to me by Jimin, the king of wonderland. He said it was a little thank you gift because last week I helped him and his girlfriend, Rosé with gardening.”

Taehyung nodded in amusement, he was impressed.

“that's pretty cool. You're very serious about your work, I like that alot. Would you mind helping me with my gardening skills?— only if you want to”

Jennie looked at Taehyung with a surprised smile on her face.

“you? Gardening? Since when did you got into those stuff?”

Taehyung scratched the back of his head, trying to come up with an excuse. Of course he wasn't gonna tell her that she is the reason he got into this stuff, he couldn't tell her how much she inspired her to grow flowers into his garden, how much he wanted to give his first ever flower to jennie.

“uhm, I don't know. I just need a little company I guess, flowers are really good at having a proper conversation so, I thought it would be a good idea if I grow few of them.”

Jennie nodded. The silence took over once again before Jennie spoke.

“do you wanna grow one now?”
“yes, please.”

Spring loves autumn.

-

“I love this place so much, ice skating always relaxes me. I'm so grateful to Taehyung for teaching me how to ice skate.”

Lisa said as she looked around the huge stadium. Jungkook was behind her, admiring how her skin glows under the white lights. He swung his hands and within a second, Lisa's red heels were replaced by skates.

“This is our first time ice skating together, right?”

Jungkook asked although he already knew the answer. He just wanted to stop Lisa from mentioning Taehyung. Lisa nodded and hummed softly as jungkook once again used his fingers to do the magic, his boots being exchanged by skates as well.

Jungkook gently tapped on Lisa's shoulder. She turned around to see jungkook holding his hand out for her. She smiled softly and grabbed his hand. He pulled her close to himself, his arm wrapping around her tiny waist. She placed her other hand on his chest, their fingers intertwining as their moved their body and legs together, dancing to a unknown rhythm.

They stared into each others eyes. Their smile not leaving their face as they slowly felt more connected. Forgetting everything around them. For jungkook, only Lisa was there, his angel, his sunshine, his daisy, his fireball, his summer girl. For Lisa, only jungkook was there, her meanie, her cold bastard, her snowflake, her ice monster, her winter boy.

They moved so smoothly, both professional in their favourite sport.

“Lisa,,,”

Jungkook mumbled her name in his soft sigh. Lisa raised both of her eyebrows and hummed softly.

“hm? Am I doing it wrong?”

Jungkook smiled and shook his head.

“no, you're doing an amazing job—I just wanted to tell you something.”

Lisa tilted her head slightly, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion, she looked calm from the outside but she was freaking out from inside. Her sub consciousness going crazy as curiosity took over her. The sunshine was not very positive.

'is he tired of our friendship? Does he hate me? Is he going away? Does he like someone else and he is finally going to tell me who he's crush is?'

Different questions, various types of thoughts, they all took place in Lisa's mind.

Jungkook stopped which made Lisa stand still as well. He looked down, debating weather he should ask her or no. The goosebumps started to raise as his colds hand were now shaking.

“I know you are totally opposite of me, I know I annoy you, ruin your flowers, pour water on your fire, drink all your orange juice and sometimes freeze you for fun but trust me lisa, i—I like you alot, in fact I'm in love with you. At first, I denied it, I denied my feelings for you because I know you are never gonna feel the same way but I can't help falling in love with you. You're silly and clumsy but you're the only person who makes my heart melt. Be my sunshine?”

Lisa had a huge smile on her face, the tears of happiness in her eyes, her small round nose was all red and so were her cheeks.

“of course, I love you too. How dare you think that I won't feel the same way. I have always been in love with you. Yes, you annoy me but I can't live without it. You ruin my garden just the way I melt your snowmans, you pour water on my fire just the way I burn your toasts, you drink my orange juice just the way I drink your banana milk and you freeze me sometimes just the way I through fireballs at you. I can't annoy anyone else except you and I can't love anyone else except you. I'll be your daisy girl and you can be my snowflake.”

Jungkook had the biggest smile on his face, he was smiling for so long he's cheeks were hurting but it didn't stop him.

“thank you for giving me a chance, idiot.”

Jungkook chuckled and cupped Lisa's soft cheek. Lisa pouted softly before closing her eyes as she felt jungkook's delicate lips against hers. Their lips moving in sync, following a melody. It was soft, pure and filled with love. Their first kiss which lasted minutes, they didn't stop until they were out of breathe.
The sparkle around Lisa mixed with the snow which was formed around jungkook. The butterflies made out of ice were flying around them. The flowers bloomed besides the couple, but the flowers weren't ordinary. They were made out of crystal.

Lisa's arm was wrapped around jungkook, they both looked at the butterflies and flowers with a smile on their faces.

“I wonder if Taehyung asked Jennie out.”
“I hope that coward did.”

Lisa gently hit jungkook's chest as the air carried their laughter.

-

“look, the flower is blooming!”

Jennie pointed at the flower which Taehyung had just watered. This was Taehyung's first ever flower which he grew himself.
Both of them were looking at the Rose slowly growing, the petals opening up.
The flower was fully done and Taehyung was chuckling softly with excitement. Jennie couldn't help but smile widely as the tall guy in front of her looked like a kid.

“thank you so much jennie, for helping me out with this.”

Taehyung said, now looking at Jennie. She patted his shoulder gently

“I enjoyed it alot, you're a quick learner taetae.”

She complimented him which made he's heart race. He smiled softly and held Jennie's hand.

“Jennie— This flower is gonna stay here forever because this is a flower we both made together and I don't wanna lose it, just like you, I don't wanna lose you. I have been in love with you for a long while but I never had enough courage to tell you, I was scared but now, I want to tell you how much you mean to me, my little petal. You taught me many thing and you made my heart bloom, so I hope you are willing to be my flower girl.”

Jennie giggled shyly and nodded before hugging the handsome guy. He wrapped his arms around her waist, patiently waiting for her response.

“I love you too taebear. I'm so pleased that you asked me out, nothing could ever make me this much happy. I would absolutely love to be your flower girl and I would be proud to tell others that you're my coffee bean. Thank you for asking me out.”

Taehyung pecked Jennie's head multiple times before grabbing her by her chin, making her look up. They shared a soft kiss, a kiss that held many emotions. A kiss which Taehyung and Jennie dreamed of.  A long, slow and deep kiss. Something that only they could feel.

-

“I knew tae would do it! After all, he is my buddy!”

Jungkook said as he patted Taehyung's back, proudly. Lisa gasped at the fact that how fake jungkook looked.

“are you kidding me? You were the one calling him a coward!”
“I changed my mind.”

Lisa blinked few times before shaking her head in disbelief. Jennie just giggled softly and swung her hand which was caressed by Taehyung, making his hand swing in sync as well.

Jungkook walked closer to Lisa and pecked her lips softly.

“Don't force you stupid brain to think”

Lisa pushed jungkook gently which made the rest three chuckle. The sunshine then turned around only to be back hugged by her snowflake.

All four of them love each other.

══════════════════════

It's kinda long, I'm sorry.
I wrote it at 1 am so please dismiss any grammatical mistake.
My apologies for the delayed updates.

Go stream hylt, cowards.

-kim

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

27.5K 774 11
Hey I'm back, did you miss me. This series of one-shots will include 10 stories featuring Taehyung and Jisoo. WARNING, SMUT, AND A WHOLE OTHER BUNCH...
173K 5.1K 54
A Liskook Story In which Jungkook and Lisa became best friend after they met coincidentally at YG's office when they're both a trainee. A story of Lo...
29.9K 461 9
9 smut oneshots featuring Jennie and Taehyung. WARNING: THIS NOVEL WILL CONTAIN SMUT AND A WHOLE OTHER BUNCH OF SHIT, THIS IS EXPLICIT AND IS SUGGEST...
25.7K 372 17
Writing liskook short stories here Mostly smut and fluff -this is just fan fiction,nothing here is real is just my imagination so need to be hatful o...