Thomas and Friends (Fanficts)

By Project_animations

I've recently gotten into The Thomas and Friends Fandom and finally decided to make a book for it so enjoy!! ... More

¡SUGGESTIONS! (Closed!)
Nightmare's (Nia x Percy)
Heal for me (Henry x Gordon)
Lover some Diesels (Mavis x Salty)
Thank you (Gordon x Rebecca)
Scottish Green Love (Emily x Douglas)
Hot Coffee With Sweet Engine's (Arthur x Murdoch)
Sweet Dreams (Nia x Percy)
Small Love (Marion x Mike)
A Fire engine and a Diesel?! (Belle x Diesel)
Late night Cruse (James x Edward)
Race of Hearts #1 (Connor x Rebecca)
A Wrecked Heart #1 (Ace x Nia)
Fixing Mistakes #2 (Ace x Nia)
Silver Flowers and Bleeding Hearts (Rosie x Stanley)
No longer Enemies (Lady x Diesel 10)
Cereal at 4am (Belle x Diesel)
Missing you on Cold Rainy days #2 (Connor x Rebecca)
Cold Hands with Broken Feelings (Rebecca x Gordon)
Father Figures in love (Boco x Gordon)
Yellow Stars and Blue Skys (Duncan x Millie)
Red Hearts and Blue Dreams (James x Thomas)
Cold Weather and Warm Coal (Frankie x Hurricane)
Love Flowers (Gordon x Henry)
Needy Love (Rosie x Emily)
Soft sky's and green trees (Molly x Emily)
Broken Ice and Cold Snow (Frieda x Ivan)
A Warm Summers Date (BoCo x Gordon)
Copy Cat Love (Gordon x Rebecca)
Cold Nights in Warm Sheds (Emily x Thomas)
Cloudy Days (Nia x Thomas)
Soft Love (Rebecca x The Flying Scotsmen)
Warm Hearts (Tamika x Shane)

Toxic Relation ship (Ryan x Thomas)

1.2K 8 14
By Project_animations

Ryan had been dating Arthur for almost 2 whole months now and started to notice that Arthur was no longer "sweet" and "kind" to Ryan any more.

He was rather harsh and moody around him not to mention they had gotten into a very bad arguement just the other week so things wasn't looking to good for the both of them.

Ryan had to take a flat bed of Pipes and Cinder Blocks to both the Docks and Farmer "Mic Coles" before ever returning to his shed to rest that morning.

His mind was fixated on what Arthur had said to him that weekend

"of course you can't do nothing right Ryan!!"

"Your such a stupid ignorant tank engine"

"Leave me the fuck alone before i sock you in the face!"

"No wonder you can't do nothing right your too sensitive!"

Ryan was so lost into his own thoughts and memories that he didn't realize that he was going down the hill to fast, he attempted to slow down but once he hit the sharp turn it was too late.

Both himself and the flat beds went over the rails, he ended up nearly wrecking into a nearby tree but luckly he didn't, he was in so much pain he ended up passing out.

When he woke up he realized that he was at the steam work's with Victor beside him checking up on him.

"Good Morning there Ryan i hope your feeling slightly better...." Victor said while he looked up at Ryan who was hooked to the lifter he had.

Ryan simply yawned before glancing around "what happened Victor?...."

Victors expression went from slightly relaxed to worrie.

"Well you derailed and nearly ended up hitting a tree...but Thank the rails you didn't! Though you did end up bending your buffer, denting your cab,funnel and scratching your paint work but none the less we was able to fix your funnel while you was out but im afriad it may be a couple of days before you can ever get back out on those rails......" Victor said glacing back up at Ryan.

Ryan seemed a little worried about everything that had happened, he knew that once he got back on those rails that Arthur was gonna hound him for it.

Before either of them could say any more Thomas puffed into the steam works.

"Ah Good Morning there Thomas! What can i do for you this fine Morning??" Victor asked as he looked over at Thomas.

"I came here to drop off the flat beds of paint for you Victor" Thomas said as he slowly came to a stop letting off steam.

"The paint already came in today?" Victor asked with slight confusion.

"Uhm...boss you did get them only 3 days ago if im correct...." Kevin said as he wheeled over to them after waking up.

"Well i guess so then Kevin.......just take the flat bed of paint and set them over there we'll unload them so you can take the flat beds back and thank you Thomas" Victor said as he backed away into a siding to check on the work nearby.

"Here Thomas I'll help you unload them!" Kevin insisted as he wheeled over to the other side of the shed where Victor was at.

Thomas and Ryan both Lightly chuckled at the small cranes excitement "i heard about your crash not to long ago Ryan.....are you feeling any better?...." Thomas asked as he looked up at Ryan.

"A little bit.....not alot but hey im sure is not even compared to the ones you've had" Ryan joked trying to lighten the mood.

Thomas chuckled "yeah but accidents happen so is normal for all of us" he said as he started to back up.

"H-hey Thomas if you don't mind could you uhm...come back here tonight i have some thing to tell you......if thats alright" Ryan asked with a soft but weak smile on his face.

Thomas stopped and thought for a moment, he decided it would be okay so he agreed to meet Ryan again tonight so Ryan could tell him what he wanted to tell him.

It seemed like night would never come as it started to get into the late afternoon as Ryan sat there getting his cab fixed but Kevin kept Ryan entertained as he zoomed and wized around the Steam works often crashing or falling over dropping the small flat bed attached to his hook, Victor often scolled Kevin telling him to be more careful.

Ryan chuckled, "is alright Victor besides he's just helping like always right?"

"Yeah! It was just the-"

"Slip of me hook' i know Kevin but please be more careful especially when you're carrying heavy tools or parts on that flat bed of yours okay? Me and Ryan both don't want to see you get hurt again alright?" Victor said as him and Ryan softly smiled at Kevin who was silent for a moment.

"Right boss! And sorry boss!" Kevin chuckled as he zoomed around Ryan to the other side of the Steam works crashing into some thing else as Victor sighed while Ryan just giggled at whatever had happened over there.

(Small time skip)

It was getting late and every worker in the Steam Works had left, now it was only Victor, Kevin and Ryan there, Kevin was helping Victor by tightening up the place before they go to sleep, Kevin was more careful as to not wake any one nearby so was Victor as he pushed flatbeds of old parts over to the next siding two rails away from Ryan.

Ryan watched as they pushed and clean areas of the Steam Works before finally calling it quits and heading back to the sheds where they slept , but before they did Kevin quickly wheeled over to Ryan.

"Good night Ryan!"

"Good night Kevin" Ryan said as Kevin quickly zoomed over to the shed as quick as did approaching Ryan, Victor also approached Ryan from the side where he usually greated Engines if they was to come in during the day with something broken that needed to be fixed,"Good night Ryan we shall get you a new coat of paint as soon as the sun arises tomorrow morning" Victor said.

"Thanks Victor and Good night to you too" Ryan replied slightly nodding as Victor chuffed away to join Kevin in the shed for the night.

Ryan saw a fimilar blue tank engine approach him as he felt his boiler bubble with both worrie but relief for what he was about to say.

"So what was it you wanted to tell me Ryan?" Thomas asked as he came to a stop.

Ryan sighed "Thomas i need your help me and Arthur are not getting along in are relationship and is starting to get really toxic and i don't really know what to do.......i know that if i break up with him he'll threaten me if not hurt me and i don't want that to happen.....so will you please help me....." Ryan pleaded as he glanced back up at Thomas with worried in his eye's.

Thomas knew what to do as far as toxic relationships so of course he was going to help Ryan the best he could, "of course I'll help you Ryan you know that I'll do anything to help any kind of engine" Thomas said as he glanced back up at Ryan.

"Thank you so much Thomas....." Ryan said as he relaxed slightly now that he knew things could go well.

With that being said Thomas then left the Steam Works as Ryan and the other's rested that night.

Ryan woke up early that morning as the men started to work on his paint job now that he was fixed they could paint him then he could leave for the day, while the men painted him he started to worrie about what would happen if Arthur was to see him here, then Ryan saw Thomas and Connor quickly puff by on the other side of the steam works we're the light box was.

Ryan was now worried as to what was going on and wanted the men to hurry up but knew that it wouldn't do any good so he could only set there and wait though it didn't take them long nor did it take the paint long to dry.

"There, Now your all ready to go back out on those rails Ryan" Victor said as he chuffed over to his usual spot.

"Thanks of fixing me Victor but i must be going now, for i have some where to be going" Ryan said as he puffed out of the Steam Works to follow both Thomas and Connor to see what was going on.

Ryan puffed and chuffed as hard as he could until he could see both Thomas and Connor ahead of him, he kept going until he was right beside Thomas

"Thomas what's going on!?" Ryan shouted

"Arthur Stole Annie and Clarabel!!" Thomas yelled back.

"And he's taking them up to Ulfstead Castle!!' Connor added in.

"He done WHAT!?!?" Ryan yelled suprised that Arthur would go this far to stop them from breaking up.

"Don't worrie Ryan, Stephen and Caitlin are suppost to be blocking the gates so he cannot enter and hide any where inside or outside the castle" Connor assured Ryan.

"I'll meet you at Tidmouth Sheds for now just go some where safe Ryan" Thomas said as he looked at Ryan.

Ryan quickly took notice at the worrie in Thomas's eye's before nodding in agrement and slowing down slowly losing them until they went around a bend and was no longer seen from there, "i knever thought in my entire life that Arthur would go this far just to keep something from happening...." Ryan said underneath his breath as he chuffed to Tidmouth Sheds to wait for Thomas to come back.

{TIME SKIP}

Ryan was starting to get worried , it had been 2 hours since he talked to both Connor and Thomas, he started to worrie that Thomas and Arthur had gotton into a fight if not worse then that until Ryan heard the two whistles of a couple of fimilar engines he knew.

It was Connor and Thomas, they had arrived back from Ulfstead Castle after rescuing Annie and Clarabel after Arthur took them, they looked exhausted after the case down they just had, Thomas pulled in the Shed on the left of Ryan as Connor took the one to Ryans right, "did you both get Annie and Clarabel back?" Ryan asked as he glanced back and fourth between the two engines.

"Yeah we got them both back safely" Connor said as steam wized from his wheels.

"Suprisingly Arthur apologized for it though both Sir Robert and Sir Topham Hatt agreed that he will be doing alot of work to make up for what he had done" Thomas said as looked at the both of them.

"Im just glad every one is alright" Connor said as they all chuckled and giggled.

"Just one question...why did he do that though?" Ryan asked as he looked at both Thomas and Connor for some sort of awnser.

It fell slient for a few seconds until Thomas spoke up, "He told us that he didn't want to break up with you though at the same time he did want to break up because he was seeing some other engine-"

"I knew it! I knew he was seeing some one else while we was dating!" Ryan said as he sounded some what mad but also happy?

Thomas and Connor both shared confused glances at each other before Ryan spoke up once more, "well im just glad i don't have to deal with him any more.......though i am sorry i got you both into this mess of mine....."

"Ryan is alright things like these happen so is okay as long as no one was hurt or deathly injured is all going to be okay now!" Thomas said as he tried to cheer Ryan and Connor up.

"On the plus side you can have more fun without having to worrie about things like these anymore" Connor added in as he looked over at Ryan.

"Yeah......you guys are right!! i can have fun without having to worrie about him any more and.....thank you so much Thomas for helping me....i honestly don't know what i would've done without your help..." Ryan said as he softly smiled at Thomas

While Thomas on the other hand was trying to hide the blush that was slowly creeping up onto his face, Connor took notice of both Thomas and Ryan before he realized what was about to happen.

"Well i think im going to rest for a small bit you two can talk if you'd like but im going to rest before going to pick up my passengers" Connor said before yawning as he backed up into the Shed as the doors closed infront of him,Ryan and Thomas giggled, "good night then....i hope you rest well" Ryan softly whispered before giggling again,Thomas knew that he could no longer hold back his feelings for Ryan any more, it was time to confess to Ryan on how he felt toward him.

"Ryan if we're being honest here i've been meaning to tell you that.......that i've like you for awhile now....and i wanted to ask if you would go out with me? if not i can toldly understand i mean you just broke up with someone-"

"Yes.."

"wait what?....." Thomas said now looking back at Ryan, he giggled at Thomas's response,"i said yes i'll date you because i too have liked you for quite some time now...." Thomas's face turned redder then James's paint work.

"really?? you mean you'll go out with me?!" Thomas said in exciment,"of course i will Thomas!!" Ryan said as his boiler bubbled with exciment, he finally got to date the one he truely loved without having to hide it any more, while Connor wasn't really asleep he was glad that he could help not to mention that he was happy for them both now that the both of them could be happy together without anying holding them back.

(this took a little bit longer then what i thought it would not to mention that i had to finish writting it on my labtop so sorry if some things look weird is bc the way my labtop is set up but to be honest i think this is the most fun I've had writting fanfict especially this one because this one was super fun to write and i hope to write one's like these again some time or another but special thanks to xXsxturnxX for the request and i hope you all have a Good Day / Night!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.6K 1.8K 13
I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER! (just a fan who wanted to make a fanfic about this ship...) Synopsis : ) Harry Potter, the-boy-who-lived has had enough of...
367 0 26
The episodes are meant to be read in the order I've put them in, not the order they're in in the show. I have reworked all 20 episodes of the show's...
20.6K 301 21
You have lived your entire life on the Mainlands. That is until you get a letter from Sir Topham Hatt to come work on his railway on the beautiful is...
23.2K 858 187
Just a random Drabble book. There will be ships, but I am only shipping their Minecraft personas and not IRL. If anyone gets uncomfortable with the s...