Hello Kitty ( Kenma Kozume X...

4PP1E-P1E

You moved in Tokyo alone and don't know much about the city as you are a new habitant there. While taking a w... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Author Notice

Chapter 3

11K 282 363
4PP1E-P1E

" Students, greet your new classmate"

"Hello, my name is F/N L/N. I am a transfer student from Nagoya Internal school. Thanks for having me. "

" You can sit there "-  teacher pointed at the free seat.

You took your seat and got ready for the lesson. When a lesson ended you heard someone talking to you.

" Hi L/N- chan. I am So Inouka. Nice to meet you. "

"Hey Inouka-kun, nice to meet you, too. Hope we will get along". - you smiled.

Inouka sits next to you at class. He seems a nice person.

"So why did you transfer here? I'm sorry if I'm too curious".

" No, it's fine. I transferred here to start a new life. That's the only reason why I am here."

"Wow. Independence is really cool. I wish I were just like you, living my own life."

You both laugh.

" I'm not that cool by the way."

"Oh come on, you are!"

"I don't think so, but thanks anyway."

"Hello L/N- chan. I'm Natsuki Matsumoto. You can call me Natsuki. Would you like to sit... eat with us in the cafeteria?" - black haired girl told you and smiled.

You feel happy, because on the first day of school you were invited by your classmates in the cafeteria.

"I'd love to "- you smiled back -" and you all can call me just F/N. "

Natsuki introduced you to the other girls. They all seemed nice. You sit in the cafeteria with them and talk about various things. You really enjoy being with them.

After the classes, you told everyone bye and went home.

"This is the best day of my life

You remember that you need to buy some products. You go to the nearest market and buy the products.

"Finally, I'm going home"

You are in a good mood so you decide to jump into joy. But...

"Shit! "

All the products are on the ground. Thanks God they are not rolling around the street.

"Need help?" - what a familiar voice it is... Wait a minute. Of course that's him.

"I would be thankful Kenma". - you look at him.

He is holding his mobile. Kenma looks tired. Of course, school is tiring, plus he is member of a volleyball club. But he still looks cute in his uniform. Tie goes on him very much. How can person be so cute in school uniform?

"What a troublemaker you are" - he says in a low voice.

" Ha ha ha"-  you brust into laughter. Kenma smiles, too but just for a second.

"Thank you Kenma. "

"Glad to help."

Suddenly, you come up with a great idea.

" I want to invite you for dinner, because I would be lost without you so many times. You did help me. When are you free? "

"Anytime."

"Then what about tomorrow at 7 p.m.?"

"I'm free. "

"Excellent."

You exchange numbers and say goodbye to each other.

"I like this dude" - you think.

***
Author note:

And here is picture of Nagoya international school . Cool right?

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

64.3K 2.2K 49
Talking to new people is fun even if it means ruining their lives in the process. HACKER AU/UNIVERSITY AU Multiple endings!!! Under EDITS!! WARNING...
324K 11.9K 42
Being a third year at Nekoma high was interesting to say the least. Y/n L/n always had a book shoved in her face or writing in her journal. You'd al...
Bitter Rinnegan248

Фанфик

91 0 25
"I remember the first day I saw you, in that moment I knew that I was going to love you for everything you are, with everything you came with, and ev...
87.7K 2.3K 38
based off of 'to all the boys i've loved before' akaashi keiji x fem! reader ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ in which, you and akaashi decide to enter a fake relationship...