REJECTED BOND||J.JK✅Under Sho...

Af Ellarybts

"What other language do I need to speak for you to understand how I hate seeing your ugly face? " "J-Jungkook... Mere

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chaper 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Not an update 😭😭😭😫😫😫😫😩😩😩
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter finale
Sequel teaser
SEQUEL BOOK !
OMG!😱😱😱
Wow!😱
Emergency writer&readers meeting!!
Author's final decisions
Dilemma
SURPRISE!!🎉🎉🎊🎊🎈

Chapter 30

3.9K 170 66
Af Ellarybts

✤✤ "That looks like you " ✾✾✾

A month has passed and I've been for over waiting for a month. Eventually, I'm trying to convince myself that it didn't matter how long I waited at all. The only thing that mattered is for her to wake up.

I haven't left her side, I'm more than miserable and in a way, I know this is how karma works, I'm paying for everything I did and I deserve it.

Every now and then, people will drop by to check on her. All they keep saying is "don't worry she will be up", " Have faith, she's a fighter ", " Don't loose hope, everything will be fine "

But when I look into their eyes, I tend to think that, are they saying those words to encourage me or to convince themselves?The words they say to me has a huge contrast to what their eyes portray.

They are insecure, they aren't sure of it, it's clear in their eyes so I get to know, they aren't sure themselves.

As much as I'm on the verge of losing hope, they are too.

Not to talk of how they've been telling me I'm acting abnormal. Well, I think I am acting abnormal. In fact I'm nuts and I'm crazy.

I'm crazy because my mate using waking up!

A-and it's all my fault.

I almost lost it when Hoseok hyung tried to get close to her. I smashed a glass into his head and ended up injuring him.

I've gotten too wild and aggressive,

I get possessive whenever anything gets near her. I'm probably truly crazy .

"Jungkook "

Jin hyung called with a sigh, his hands on his waist as he looked down at me worryingly.

" Have that glass of blood "

He gestured to the night stand, red liquid filled in it.

I shook my head and looked away from it, my eyes trained on her hands.

I heard him heave a heavy sigh

"Jungkook, your eyes and cheeks are sunken, you have very black bugs under your eyes and your eyes are dull. Your hair looks horrible and it has tangles in them, it has even grown longer the past weeks in fact! , *sighing* should I say you are growing beard?"

(*Author chokes on her water *w-wait wait WHAAAAAT?! 😧😨😱, NOO, not beard yikes 😂)

"You look like a rotten shit! "

I slumped my shoulders at his words, he was right, I did look like a shit. Even though I hadn't seen it, I was sure of it.

"Jungkook, you will die due to the loss of blood intake you.... "

"Hyung! "

My eyes widened as I looked at my hands intertwined with hers. Another twitch of her fingers was felt. I let out a shaky breath, looking at her hand squeezing mine.

"What is it Jungkook?I am not going to listen to... "

"Hyun-hyung "

"Jungkook look, If she wakes up and sees.."

"Hyung! Look here! "

This time I called louder, slightly annoyed about his rants when I'm here trying to show him something and get his attention.

An excited smile breaks on my lips as I felt another squeeze

"What? "

He walks over, trying to see what I had my eyes fixed on.

"S-she just moved her hand! "

I squealed, my eyes almost bulging out.

Jin hyung let out a gasp upon seeing her move her hand

"OH MY GOOD GODDESS AND HANDSOME FACE! "

He cries out

"Sh-she squeezing my hand "

We both look up at her face expectantly , her eyelids flutter but doesn't open.
After a long while of staring at her, wanting her to open her eyes, we both sighed in defeat.

At least she gave me a sigh that she'll wake up.

"She's back, she finally made it out of coma "

I look at him in confusion, a warm smile casted in his lips.

"What do you mean "

"I mean she'll be waking up in a few hours"

"How do you know that hyung? "

He rolled his eyes

"Hey, I'm a professional medic you know "

He puffs his chest out proudly and this time, I rolled my eyes. A small smile on my lips

"Yeah yeah "

I grumbled under my breath. He's always bragging of everything about himself.

"So I know she will be up soon, she has already showed a sign "

He explains and a huge smile makes its way on my lips, feeling excited for the first time.

"So drink that thing and find something to do with yourself before you scare the living daylight out of the poor girl when she wakes up "

I chuckle half heartedly at his words and he pats my shoulder gently before walking out mumbling
"I'll go inform the rest

Pia

Standing behind the oak door to his room, I take in a deep breath, glancing down at my white knee length flowy dress to make sure I looked presentable and not as slutty as I used to look.

My hair was tied up in a ponytail with a few trends on my face.

I straightened my dress and wipe my tear stained face, knocking softly on the door.

A faint 'come in ' was heard and wrap my fingers around the metal pushing the door opened slowly. My head peeking in first.

I was met with the familiar pink scenery. The walls painted pink, a pink fluffy couch, the TV was all, playing some band music, the volume was low. I glanced at the bed with pink soft covers to be met with emptiness. Glancing at the far end of the room, I was met with Jin who looked at me from the couch, smiling softly.

Pursing my lips in an attempt too smile, I walk to him, my slippers thud ding on the floor loudly, wiping my sweaty palms on my dress anxiously.

He pats the spot next to him on the three in one couch and I take it, fiddling with my fingers nervously.
He rests his head at the back of his palm, staring at me curiously with a smile.

Knowing why he was looking at me that way, I inhale sharply before speaking

"J-Jin Oppa"
I stammer, seeing his eyes go wide at how I addressed him. He seemed to beam at my words and that made me feel guilty

"Oh my sweet Mac cheese! "

He squeaked and I chuckle a bit.

"Did you just call me Oppa? Wow, it has been like centuries since you called me by that "

I nodded in agreement, looking down at my laps as tears stinging my eyes, blurring my vision.

" I... I'm sorry "

I choked on my words, feeling him scoot closer and pull me into a side hug and patting my arm gently

"It's ok"

I shook my heard, blinking my tears away.

"No"

"It isn't, I did so many wrongs and I'm really sorry "

He nods, tapping my arm gently

After a while, he pulled away and looked down at me.

"Why did you do it? "

I gave him a questioning look, silently asking him which of the 'it' I did he was referring to. Since I know there was many.

(*Author shakes her head *"glad u know woman ")

"Why did you reject Taehyung? "

I sighed, sagging my shoulders and biting my lips. I didn't actually know why I did it, I wanted to think it was for Jungkook but I couldn't. Actually, I didn't want to have an excuse for my actions. Cut things short, it was my fault. Everything was my fault and I hated myself for trying to have an excuse.

"I'm not sure Oppa "

I whispered, frowning at my own choice of words.

"I... I was just stupid, it's all my fault "

"But now I'm sure, I want my mate back "

I grabbed onto his wrist with both of my hands, giving him a pleading look,

"Please Oppa, Taehyung.... I saw him a week ago"

I could see him sit up straight.

"He wasn't in a good condition then so I'm scared, I've been looking for him for a week now, I can't find him. "

I sniffled

"I... I'm scared something might happen to him. I want him back, I'll do anything to have him forgive me. He's my mate and I hurt him, I know I hurt him real bad but I also hope he'd give me another chance too. I want to make it up to him, I'm hurting too and I know, I deserve it but I want us to be the mates we are supposed to be "

"But I don't know if, if he will forgive me"

My words had turned into sobs as he Pat my back.

"I just hope that he'll let me say what I want to say and maybe, give me another chance. I'm just, so sorry for everything I did "

"Really "

My lips quivered after I said those words, my cries getting muffled after he pulled me into a comfort in hug.

How could I have been so stupid. How could I have thought I had no one who cared. Growing up, Jin had been the best brother ever, he was there for me. He was there for I and Jungkook. He took care of us, bathed us and fed us . But all he got from me was my disrespect. I always confided in him, that is why I came to him today too, after coming to my senses.

I tightened my arms around his neck, my tears soaking his shirt but I know he didn't care. He had told bed time stories to me when I was young, he put me to sleep and took care of me. I was always with Jungkook , we were young. He provided the mother and father figure we lacked even though he was young but older at that time.

He was a brother I never had yet I disregarded him and insulted him.

"Shh, it's ok"

He whispered

"I'm sure the Taehyung we all know is right in there, somewhere "

I sniffed

"He will forgive you, mates can't stay away from each other or can't stay angry for a long time mm? "

I nodded against his shoulder .

"You just have to apologize for everything and hopefully, everyone will forgive you. Show them the new you and they'll understand and trust you "

He soothed

"Ok? "

I nodded with a sniffle

"Ok"

"Good "

∆∆∆∆

It felt as if I was falling, I was falling into a deep pit after the last time I closed my eyes. Sometimes, I could hear shouting, I heard yelling from familiar voices but I was falling and it was getting fainter.

I fell, it was dark and hollow, I was still falling. I was deprived of light.

Until after what felt like centuries, I finally stopped falling. I stopped moving and at that point, after I waited for help and never found one I finally landed on one question.

Am I dead?

Was the only thing I could think, I felt weak and cold. It was cold, I shivered and cried for help but none came. I realized I was hanging between life and death.

I missed the feeling of seeing light and I always heard voices,a familiar voice I yearned to hear, was always speaking to me . I searched for the source of the voice through the dark pit, calling out to the voice. He cried for me to come back and I cried from him to save me.

It was the most dreadful moments of my life until, one time, I saw it.

I saw a small light from a hole. And I was moving towards it.

I felt as if every day I moved an inch and the light became higher as I got closer. I moved only an inch, it felt like forever to finally get out.

The only thing I saw was a blinding white light.

I was back to reality, I could hear conversation from two voices. I felt warm and I felt tingle shooting through my arm. A familiar scent enveloped me and I found myself getting drugged by it. My palm was sweaty and something held onto it tightly.

My throat burnt from the crave of water. I wanted to shout for it but I couldn't, the only thing I did was to try to pry my eyes which suddenly felt heavy opened but to no success.

I began to panic, I could hear voices but I couldn't think of anything.

I was slipping back to reality and it felt slow and difficult. I tried to use my hand as a sign, so I squeezed whatever held my hand slowly, it took all the energy in me to do that,

Whatever that held onto me, it made me relax I felt another squeeze, not wanting to let go of the warmth, I held tighter onto the thing, the fireworks shooting through my body.

My body was stiff, I couldn't move anything. It felt as if I couldn't handle my own weight, my head throbbed, my side ached and my whole body felt paralyzed. I was terrified but one thing that gave me hope was the beeping sound and my ability to smell my environment, feel the breeze of the fresh forest air and a comforting something in my hand. It was soft and it caressed the back of my hand soothingly. One thing was for sure, the fireworks being the evidence of the kind of hand that gripped onto mine.

I felt hope but after a long while of not being able pry my eyelids opened, I gave up and relaxed. I found myself falling into something, it was different this time around . It wasn't a deep dark hole but it was a normal sleep of oblivion struggling to take over me. I was exhausted as if I've been on workout for days, I tried to fight it but it was useless of me.

So I found myself giving in, slowly.... I was giving in till I couldn't hear anything again. I finally found rest after a long time, squeezing the hand that held mine tighter to make sure it didn't leave..

~~~

There's a native American proverb that says, if you repeat a wish for more than 10 , 000 times, it comes true.

So that's was what I had been doing for the past few weeks. I kept on chanting for her to wake up.

I smiled as I watched her squeeze my hand again, it made me feel happy, it was so cute of her. The tingles I always feel at her touch had gotten a stronger and I felt more alive . I was happy and smiling.

My heart skipping a beat at the thought of seeing this purple orbs again.

Her lips were slightly parted, I craved for those but I never took it. My first kiss with her had to be under a better circumstances.

After a long time, after a month, I could finally relax.

I placed my head on the bed, where my hand was intertwined with hers, laying my head on it. I could feel her soft skin against the skin of my cheeks, I smiled and closed my eyes , hopefully she'll be up soon. I hoped so.

~~~~

I woke up to something moving on my cheeks, squinting my eyes, I saw a small index finger rubbing at my face.
My eyes furrowed in confusion until I heard a low groan.

Shooting up to sit, I looked up at her to see her eyelids moving.
I stood up on my feet are sat beside her on the bed, my eyes wide in hope.

"Hey, open your eyes "

I soothed calmly, running my thumb on her  cheek to wipe the tears that escaped the corners of her eyes.

She let out a low groan in reply and I smiled widely. My heart beat accelerating in happiness.

"Yes , you are doing so good. Open it, you can do this "

I urged hopefully, tears escaping my eyes as I watched her.

It felt as if time had slowed, until suddenly, I was met with the kind of orbs I craved for. Her eyes flew opened, her purple orbs scanning the ceiling.

I let out a breath in relief as I saw those eyes again. They were big and beautiful.

Though her eyes were glassy and the colour was dull, she was still beautiful,

"Good! "

I squeezed onto her hand happily, everything in me booming with excitement.

She let out a whine which caught my attention.

"Hey , what is it? "

Her eyes scanned around, probably searching for my face until I moved and appeared before her.

"I'm here "

She looked at me with an unreadable expression until she turned her head to look at the nightstand. Following her small gesture, my eyes went wide when I realized she wanted me to get her water.

I quickly grabbed it and brought it to her lips, placing my hand behind her neck to support her up.

She drank a whole cup of it, choking on it and spitting it all over the bed. It was cute, I smiled slightly as rubbed her back as she coughed. Tossing the glass to the floor I helped her to sit up so she leaned against the headboard on a pillow.

She stared at me silently, breathing heavily.

I smiled, my body itching for me to get closer. So that was what I did, I pulled her into my chest and wrapped my arms around her protectively. I expected her to protest or push me away but she didn't. Neither did she hug me back but I didn't mind though, I just wanted to hold her.

I buried my face into her hair, it smelt so rich with her familiar scent, I had managed to untangle the strands over the past weeks so she doesn't really look that bad.

"I.... I missed you "

Literally, I could feel her small frame tensing in my arms, her body tensed against mine. She was probably shocked by my utterances. And I didn't blame her.

She didn't say anything for a while and when she did, I felt my heart drop

"L-Luca "

This time I got rather tensed

"I.... I want Luca "

My heart skipped two beats at her words. I felt the guilt and hurt as reality settled on me.

She didn't need me, she needed her brother. She hates me and I should probably get away from her.

What did I expect?

That she'd forgive me after everything I did?

So easily
?

Sighing, I pulled away from the hug, running a frustrated hand through my hair.
I didn't meet her gaze before I muttered
"Alright, I'll call them over "

Every step I took away from her hurt, it hurts, it ached my heart to leave her. I needed her with me, I wanted her with me, I craved for her right now but I don't think it's the same for her. The only thing she had for me was despise. She hated me and I couldn't do anything about it.

Not now, I figured that I couldn't.

It hurts but I'll have to do it, walk away from her when my heart hurts to leave her.

This is all my fault, I should face the consequences without any complaints.

Hmmm, family members! It's about to go down!

I know u can't wait for the next chapter!
Dun worry, I feel the same 😂😂😂

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

108K 3.8K 42
COMPLETE Suga fanfic "Will you be mine?" "You won't like me at all, besides you've been nothing but rude to me" "Don't be stupid, I've always liked y...
21K 726 28
"Oh whatever powerful being is out there, please matchmake me with Jimin." "How foolish.." ==== "Please... someone help me.. I don't.. want to die." ...
389K 13.8K 49
"Who are you?" I asked... Not paying attention to the lies they say... "We..." The man spoke.. Supposing it's Namjoon "Are.." Jin continued.. "Vampir...
91.7K 6.4K 64
"Indigo, please just listen to me. If you know what's good for you, stay away from him." - Werewolf AU